Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West

Good
Good

Best Sleep Ever!

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"After finishing the most exhausting semester of my entire life (I'm doing a Master's Degree in Lancaster), I needed a good hotel to rest before flying home for the holidays. As a Canadian, I am used to the N-American standards for hotels and I was looking for some comfort.

The Tulip Inn was AMAZING! I averaged around 11 hours of sleep per night during my 3 nights there:BLISS! There is no bath in the toilet, but the power shower is hot and powerful: do not underestimate it!

I was arriving by train from Lancaster and stopped at Oxford Road Station. I took a taxi which cost me 13 pounds from the train station. It would probably be the same from Picadilly, as they are quite close. After sleeping until 2pm without being bothered by the cleaning lady, I crossed the street to the Trafford Center. As a solo girl, I felt safe make the 10mins walk back from the cinema at 11:30. With the nice restaurants in the Center, avoid the hotel's as it is expensive, even though it is excellent. Flying from Manchester's Airport a 8am, I took a taxi. The ride took 20 minutes and cost me 16 pounds.

For this level of comfort at that price, I think that taking the shuttle to down-town Manchester is absolutely worth it. The fact that the Trafford Center is only 2 minutes away (litterally) is only an added bonus!"

• Travel date: Thu 26th of January 2006

Just back from an absolute cracker of a...

Reviewed Wed 19th of July 2006

"Just back from an absolute cracker of a holiday spent at the Tulip Inn, Trafford Centre. From the moment we arrived we felt right at home. Our room was huge and spotlessly clean (well done Robert). The hotel itself is situated right in the middle of things. We could walk across to the Trafford Centre where we could shop, eat and use the cinema.

The buffet breakfast is fabulous. Everything is cooked to perfection and plentiful.

We purposely chose this hotel as we wanted somewhere in close proximity to shopping, as well as being close to the Motorway where we could be in Chester, Lancaster, Southport etc. in just under an hour.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting either a short break or to use as a base for traveling around Northern England."

• Travel date: Wed 19th of July 2006

Hotels near Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West

Stayed at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West? Share your insight.

Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West is also called