Premier Inn bedroom

Good

Premier value, breakfast and location

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"We stayed at the Premier at Stroud in June 2009 to break up our journey to Cornwall. The £50 (breakfast extra) for a family room was superb value. Our room was spacious and clean. There was a little bit of noise from some youths passing by at closing time and the night we stayed was particularly hot so the room felt a little stuffy. Having said that, I would highly recommend this hotel. The location was great, right opposite the park which had a children's play area and woodland walk as well as a duck pond. Breakfast was worth staying at the hotel for alone. So well cooked and lovely quality - we are VERY particular about our food and the breakfast here is now our benchmark. My father in law commented that he has not eaten a better breakfast in 5* establishments. Dinner the previous night was good. Plenty of choice - took a while to be served, but it was busy and the staff were friendly and accomodating. All in all, we thought it was great!"

• Travel date: 5th October 2009

A great hotel

Reviewed 6th March 2013

"This is a good hotel in nice surroundings. The room was clean and fresh, well ventilated and nice and bright. The food was good, it fills you up!! It is in a nice area with amenities nearby, including a train station! The service was good and all the staff were very helpful. I just came home yesterday from a stay here and I would gladly stay here again. Overall, a very successful stay!"

• Travel date: 12th August 2009

A warm welcome makes all the difference

Reviewed 6th March 2013

"I stayed at the Premier Inn Stroud from June 17-20 for my brothers wedding. I had arrived from the USA and spent the evening with family before checking in quite late. Heather at reception was very friendly and efficient and I got up to my room in no time. Be aware there is no lift but Heather did ask if i needed assistance with my bags, I only had two small bags so was fine. The room was very clean and spacious, the bed was huge and very comfortable. Other family members were arriving for the wedding the next day and although there was a small hiccup over rates when they arrived it was soon put right. As there were quite a few of us we did stand out but the staff went out of their way to accomodate us and I felt took us under their wing, especially Clare, John, Jo and Heather. Jo even volounteered to take photos of us all outside the morning we set off for the wedding and Heather gave me a card for the happy couple. The Premier Inns are a chain of Hotels but this one really had a family feel to it and that is thanks to those four particular staff members but on the whole everyone was very accomodating and polite. The location is a short distance from the train station, the attached bar and restaurant were excellent and were always buzzing with people. I would definately stay there again"

• Travel date: 21st July 2009

A good Premier Inn

Reviewed 1st March 2013

"We stayed one night, the room was clean and well equipt, a large bed plenty of privacy, though a little noisey when the attached pub closed. We had a good inexpensive meal in the Brewers Fayre, overall a good for the money."

• Travel date: 12th June 2009

I adored the giant bed - all to myself!

Reviewed 19th February 2013

"Initially intended to stay at the Imperial Hotel - until I realised how much it was going to cost for one person! So I booked at the Premier Inn, knowing nothing about it really. Delighted to discover it was right opposite the beautiful Stratford Park - also proximity to Tesco's very useful for picnic lunches! [Tesco's does not intrude - it is just very close]. I don't drive which was no problem because there were plenty of buses right outside the door and it was only a five minute walk into Stroud anyway. My room was beautifuly warm and a good size. All very comfortable - and the bed was fabulous - big enough to live in! A good, efficient shower and pleasant bathroom. Very pleasant staff - special mention to Claire who was so friendly and took time to talk to me every day, knowing I was on my own. Pleasant bar, pleasant food - didn't want to leave! One and only criticism - would have loved a view across Stratford Park rather than a wall! But you can't have everything....."

• Travel date: 11th March 2009

Relaxing

Reviewed 6th February 2013

"I stayed here a while age whilst using the leisure centre which is close. I can truly say i really enjoyed staying here, very relaxed, very clean, right next to lovely area."

• Travel date: 14th November 2008

Great friendly family hotel

Reviewed 21st January 2013

"Stayed in this hotel with my family which included 2 small sons aged 2 and 4. Hotel left bags of colouring fun on their beds. Rooms were clean and tidy and staff were all lovely.. Plenty of bed space and the bathroom was clean. Ate in thebar that night which was pleasant and the food was good value for the money. Would recommend this hotel for a nice short stay and good value for money."

• Travel date: 28th June 2008

nice to rest

Reviewed 24th August 2006

"The receptionist was a little sullen as she should have gone off 40 minutes previously. The hotel is in need of a refurb and the family room was up to the first floor along a corridor down stairs , not ideal with 3 young children. The service in the restaurant was slow with little staff but the manageress was friendly and helpful despite a severe reaction to a awasp sting on her hand"

• Travel date: 24th August 2006

WHAT A RELIEF

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"Atfer our awful experience at the Imperial hotel, (see our review), my husband and I approached the reception at the PREMIER TRAVEL INN and enquired about a double en suite for two nights. Unfortunately they didn't have a double, but the receptionist was so helpful. She juggled all her reservations around for that weekend just to accommodate us. Our room was big, bright and airy. Everything was so clean and tidy. Our bed was huge (6' wide). The bathroom had a power shower which really freshened us up. Our room was cleaned, fresh towels supplied and bed made the next morning. Attached is a Brewers Fayre. The food was good and very reasonably priced. All the staff from reception, house keeping and restaurant were helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Double ensuite cost just £48 p.r.p.n. Would recommend anytime. Well done Premier Travel Inn, Stroud."

• Travel date: 1st May 2006

Hotels near Premier Inn Stroud Hotel

Premier Inn Stroud Hotel is also called

• Premier Inn Stroud
  • premier inn stroud hotel stroud
  • premier inn stroud hotel