EXTERNAL VIEW

Has the WOW Factor!!!!

Reviewed 5th April 2013

"From the moment we've entered the hotel until the day we left, which was for five nights, we left with the same big smile on our faces as we walked in. Our room had a fridge and an oven that looks like a microwave but its actually an oven. We were quite surprised as this gave us the option to have dinner inside the room bying food from the supermarket next door. Also, another great thing is the Nyana bar where we could order food by ringing. We certainly recommend the Nyana Burger!!!! I'm not a fan of beef burgers but with this one i was absolutely amazed with the quality of the minced meat. The rooms were cleaned everyday and we were serviced everytime we requested. Another great thing was that the gantts hill tube station is literally 30 seconds away. The cocktail bar downstairs had such class which is hard to find anywhere with those drinks prices! We had a great night sleep and the breakfast was wating for us. We certainly recommend it!!!! We hope you are going to be as amazed as we were."

• Travel date: 20th November 2010

Never again!

Reviewed 1st April 2013

"Never before have i been asked for half payment on booking, and the balance on arrival before receiving my room no. on a sticky postit note, this should have rang warning bells. Male receptionist had no clue and poor English. Room reminded me of a caravan with stained bed covers and curtains and stale smells, shower would not stay on wall. Breakfast in the "stale basement" was awful, no cups/spoons/ bowls/ glasses/milk and one poor girl on own to manage."Pop up bar" next door did not seem to belong to the "hotel" at all and stay clear of nightclub next door filthy bathrooms and not even busy! Noise from street and nightclub was awful both nights, Could not wait to get two nights over with staying there and did not do brekkie next day, next time if I have to stay in Ilford will go Best Western, called in and seems really quiet and clean and reception staff were lovely and helpful calling us a cab after been given wrong directions from Georgio staff over phone off train. Stay clear"

• Travel date: 17th November 2010

Fantastic Value

Reviewed 3rd April 2013

"Stayed at this hotel with my partner for 2 nights and we booked last minute due to not liking another hotel in Ilford. We were able to get a cheap rate for a double and then a more expensive rat for the 2nd night for a bigger room. Staff were helpful and we changed rooms the next day easily and without any hassle. Though the night club is close we didn't hear any noise and in fact the hotel was very quiet. Very clean, modern and rooms are cosy and warm. Shower is also great and but compact. Breakfast is what you would expect from a 3 star and everything clean and food hot. Pictures don't do the hotel justice great value for money and definitely a 3 star plus!"

• Travel date: 8th November 2010

Good, clean and great value

Reviewed 28th March 2013

"Stayed with my teenage daughter for 2 nights. Free parking at rear of hotel and 1 min to Gants Hill Tube, 25 mins in to city but be careful you get the right tube coming back, has to be the one going to Newbury or else you will have to get off change tubes and come back again. I had booked a twin but got a double, told receptionist and she got the chair bed made up into a single. Not greatly comfortable but ok for 2 nights. Breakfast was down on floor -1, lift to all floors, buffet style so eat as much as you like, choices a little stange, there was cereal, bacon, suasage, scrambled or boiled eggs, beans, tomatoes but also cheese slices, salad and chocolate swiss roll cake and fruit. Apple or Orange juice, tea and coffee. There is a restaraunt / bar attached that opens at 5pm for drinks 6pm for food. Basic choices burgers chips, chicken & mash, chicken curry etc but really cheap. We had chicken curry, rice & chips with Naan bread and Chicken and Mash with 2 cokes for £14.00. Really nice and good portions. Rooms are cleaned every day, towels changed if needed. Plenty of hot water too. Good size flat screen tv and room was really good size. I would definately stay here again. As for the club next door, we didn't have a problem with the noise but we did have a rear facing room, good to keep an eye on the car."

• Travel date: 1st October 2010

BED BUG

Reviewed 31st March 2013

"Stayed at St Georgio Hotel for one night. I should have checked TripAdvisor reviews before I booked.... My partner and I were bitten by bed bugs. Because her skin reacted so badly I had to take her to Walk-in center to see a doctor on my way back home. On top of that, the room had unpleasant smell, found cigarette butts in the toilet and the noise from the night club downstairs were terrible. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you are happy to donate your blood to the little bugs."

• Travel date: 22nd September 2010

Good hotel

Reviewed 4th April 2013

"Good hotel with new rooms very near to subway station and low price -super market is next to the hotel."

• Travel date: 20th September 2010

absolute disgrace

Reviewed 29th March 2013

"stayed there for 5 months got bit by bed bugs from 2 diffrent rooms room 306 and room 205 complained to owner but he just said a bug might of flew in but i caught the bed bug and showed my mates to see for themselves breakfast was horrible to.and there is a night club next door which is very noisy"

• Travel date: 29th August 2010

Reviewed 30th March 2013

"When I first arrived at this hotel, I thought to myself, not bad at all. But then the night mare set in. on the first night we arrived on a friday, the hotel is situated between two night clubs which operate most nights, very loud street noise and music, people shouting till early hours and also cars with loud music on every night. hardly got any sleep the 7 days we where booked in for. Staff were unhelpful. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Also the food was of a poor standard."

• Travel date: 31st July 2010

This was an average hotel, it is a good...

Reviewed 25th March 2013

"This was an average hotel, it is a good distance travel from the centre of London, but on the other hand it is just outside gangs hill underground station. The rooms were ok, they were a decent size and they were cleaned daily. They also had air conditioning which was a big plus as it was very warm when we visited. However, if you are staying at the weekend it can be noisy at night as it is right outside a club. The service at reception was polite and friendly but on the first morning at breakfast we couldn't say the same. It was quite and it was just us two, and yet we were still not greeted as we came in. A women just stood there against the wall and chewed her toungue. We were looking for a little direction as we weren't sure if we were to sit down and wait for service or if we were to help ourselves. We were to help ourselves. It was a good experience all in though, but we were only looking for a place to stay."

• Travel date: 3rd July 2010

POT LUCK!!! for Second Booking

Reviewed 2nd April 2013

"After having good stay last time was happy to book again!! Booked same way but this time was able to get there early. The room had 2 beds pushed together smelt heavy smoke! I complained that was not what i booked to which receptionist went had chat in manager office. Came back offered other room with 2 single pushed together.. Refused was given full refund then had to book other... But lost quality time. So now would phone 1st to make sure what room i get and not pot luck!!!"

• Travel date: 31st March 2010

Clean, Cheap and Great Location

Reviewed 5th November 2012

"Great hotel, extremely close to Gant's Hill tube station = easy access to everywhere in London. Grocery store nearby as long as a lot of restaurants and pubs. Hotel was very clean."

• Travel date: 12th March 2010

Lovely hotel, very good value for money

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"We stayed two nights here whilst visiting London and were very impressed. The hotel is a minutes walk from Gants Hill tube station which made it ideal for travelling in and out of the centre, although the ride was about 25 mins. The room was clean and well presented, we did have some street noise as we were at the front of the hotel and the nightclub next door was very noisy on the thursday night but as we had paid just £40 per night we weren't too bothered. The breakfast was great too, a good selection of hot and cold food which filled us up for exploring. I also recommend the Italian restaurant two doors up - Del Pietro - the food was lovely and the staff very friendly. Overall a great stay, and I wouldn't hesitate to book again for our next trip to London."

• Travel date: 11th October 2009

Hotels near St. Georgio Hotel

St. Georgio Hotel is also called

• sangiorgio
  • st georgio hotel londra
  • hotel st georgio londres