Good

a special weekend

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"My partner and I stayed at the Pavilion in July 2008. We had room 6 which does not have a balcony but you can lie in bed and look at the sea out of the window. Very romantic. We loved the whole ambience of the hotel, the decor of the rooms was fabulous with its Cape Cod theme and the bed was so comfortable we did not want to get up. Breakfast was an experience. I asked for something that was not on the menu and without any fuss it was presented to me. We also had lunch there and the home made soup with freshly baked bread was superb. We will certainly recommend this place to all of our friends. We stayed at the Pavilion prior to going to a party and the owners where happy to put a bottle of wine in the fridge for us before our departure that evening. Little things like this go a long way on making someones trip memorable."

• Travel date: 16th August 2008

Great little bed and breakfast, well not so little breakfast!!!

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"Myself and my 9 year old son stayed at the Hotel Pavilion on the 19th July, during a motorbike tour of the south east. The hotel were extremely helpful, even lettingme park my motorbike overnight in their small but perfectly formed back yard. We had a twin room, No 9. and it was very clean, fresh and welcoming. with ensuite. Only trouble was the bath was very small for me, 6ft 3 " but it has a shower if you wanted to use that. Toiletries supplied in the bathroom. No evening meal, so we went out and after a 10 min walk to the main part of town we ended up having dinner in Harry Ramsdens, but in the same street are all types of restaurant. Breakfast was plentiful, serving both continental and full english, with quality local ingredients, excellent. Service was fab, and they have an extensive video library for you to borrow if you need to. TV was only 4 terrestial channels. It was a little pricey at £70 for 2 of us, but this was in line with all other recommended B&Bs around Eastbourne and Hastings. Overall, would definitely recommend and next time i stay, i might even take the wife !!"

• Travel date: 22nd July 2008

fantastic bank holiday weekend

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"my girl friend and i have just had the most relaxing weekend in Eastbourne,we stayed at the Hotel Pavilion after a friend from work reccommended it. We were amazed how stylish it was, all new and bright and airy, really super comfortable rooms all styled with a new england theme..Lloyd loom chairs, coastal scenic pictures.wooden lighthouses and sea gulls The breakfasts were fantastic ,really super choice including bagels and cream cheese, french pastries and loads of fresh fruit and yogurt, even the bacon was organic. they also have a cafe where they do light lunches and cream teas where you can sit over looking the sea. and being value for money we will be back soon and probably will book for their thanksgiving weekend at the end of the year"

• Travel date: 10th May 2008