Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel

Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Premier Inn

Premier

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"We were really pleased with this hotel, it was easy to find and had lovely views over the bay. The staff were first class and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were clean, tidy and comfortable and of a good size. Bathrooms small but well equiped with nice white towels, shower gel, soap and a heated towel rail. The only down side was that the duel carriageway next to the hotel was very noisy during "rush hours" and this could disturb people. The Table Table restaurant next door was excellent as were the staff. The food (including breakfast) was really nice, hot and again nothing was too much trouble. It is a short walk into the centre of Poole and the dire4ctions given by the hotel really easy to follow. I would definately stay here again."

• Travel date: 2nd October 2009

Highly recommended

Reviewed 4th March 2013

"We (2 adults & 2 young children) arrived at around 2.30pm on Saturday during a very busy weekend in Poole. We were greeted with a smile and the receptionist was very helpful. We were asked if we wanted to book a table for dinner in the 'Table Table' restaurant located next to the hotel, we declined as had other plans. We had booked a family room which was located on the ground floor and consisted of a king size double a single and a further pull out bed (this is low to the floor) but no complaints from my 6yr old. All beds were extremely comfortable. The room was spacious and clean, with all the basics really - there is tea and coffee making facilities a flat screen tv with freeview channels. The bathroom is quite small but adequate. The reception is manned 24hrs so no worries on what time you come back during the night. The hotel is quiet during the night, it's located next to a very busy A road but we didn't hear the traffic at all. Even being on the ground floor, we were not disturbed by the car park next to our window. We all went for breakfast at 9.00am we were seated immediately and the friendly waitress explained to us to help ourselves to cereals, toast, drinks etc She took our orders for the hot food. Food was brought to us very quickly and was delicious. All in all I would highly recommend this hotel, no complaints from us. Premier Inns offer very good value for money. We would definitely stay here again."

• Travel date: 31st July 2009

Nice pleasent stay

Reviewed 1st March 2013

"Its all a premier Inn delivers, good food, nice room, reasonable price, good location - you will need to taxi or drive into Poole town centre, restaurant/bar next door-walking distance"

• Travel date: 23rd May 2009

Very handy for the ferry...

Reviewed 22nd February 2013

"...which is of course why we stayed here. Our boat from France was late to arrive so we did not get there until after 1:00 am. Fortunately there is loads of parking so no problem finding a space. The check in was friendly and efficient and the room made up for the 3 of us so we soon managed to get to sleep. Breakfast is in the adjacent pub restaurant and is OK. The room and bathroom were clean light and comfortable and in keeping with the high standards that Premier Inn maintains. The only grumble is with the price. £95 is a bit steep for what is essentially a budget hotel."

• Travel date: 2nd May 2009

Worries were unfounded........

Reviewed 13th February 2013

"Having had some unpleasant experiences in the past staying in budget hotels (Travelodge, Travel Inn etc) were a little worried when we found out we'd been booked in to Holes Bay for a family weekend. Check in was painless although being 4th in the queue we had learnt the receptionist's 'script read' greeting to guests about breakfast times, car parking, newspapers etc. by the time we'd received our key. The room was excellent; clean, airey, well decorated and warm. The bathroom (normally a good pointer in a budget hotel) was spotlessly clean and well appointed. A little noisy due to the thinness of the walls but we were fortunate that the neighbouring rooms seemed to be unoccupied. Breakfast was plentiful and of a reasonable standard and a bonus that 'kids eat free'"

• Travel date: 1st March 2009

A Perfect Formula

Reviewed 14th February 2013

"Premier Inns seem to have arrived at a perfect combination of a budget hotel with quality. I always used to stay at Holiday Inns and Marriotts, but having been forced once to use a Premier, I was that impressed, I'm now making it my hotel chain of choice. The Poole hotel was clean, up to date, and with plent of free parking. Having problems finding fault.... I could though comment on breakfast being up to 9am, but the food was being whisked away at exactly that time. I guess staff are always the "wild card" I noticed there had been Trip Advisor comments regarding outside noise. I'm sure this could only be a problem if - in the summer- windows needed to be opened. Othwise, expect a good night."

• Travel date: 18th February 2009

Good Premier Inn

Reviewed 12th February 2013

"Great Premier Inn close to Poole Harbour. As you expect from a Premier Inn room with nice, friendly staff. Normally in Poole I stay at the Holiday Inn Express but I feel that the Premier Inn was much better. I ate in the Table Table attached which is basically a Beefeater! Food was adequate but nothing special. I will stay here next time I am in Poole."

• Travel date: 10th January 2009

Good for the Ferry

Reviewed 19th February 2013

"The hotel is easily located for the ferry and was good for a short overnight stay. Our room was comfortable and adequate, and the staff pleasant. We booked a meal at the restaurant, which was okay, although my dish was not as advertised on the menu so the manager agreed to take this off the bill; breakfast was also fine. Overall the Premier Inn is good value and to the standard you would expect across the chain."

• Travel date: 13th October 2008

Good value and very comfortable

Reviewed 30th January 2013

"We've stayed at the Travel Inn in North Poole before & weren't very inpresed, but when we couldn't get a room in our favourite B&B we decided to give this place a try & I'm glad we did. The room was very clean & comfortable (for what you pay) and the reception staff were very friendly & helpful. We also had dinner in the restaurant and that too was good value & quite tasty. All in all I'd recommend this for value, although you'll need to book in advance as this particular travel inn fills up quite quickly."

• Travel date: 2nd October 2008

Perfect as a base

Reviewed 6th February 2013

"We have stayed at Holes Bay a number of times over the last 4 years as we love Poole and the surrounding area. The rooms are lovely as long as you are on the harbour side, the other side is very loud with traffic. Harbour view rooms have a lovely view of the sea. We usually stay for a weekend and always have to book in advance. The rooms are perfect size for me, my partner and son, the only disadvantage is you cant have the bathroom door open when you have a bath or the fire alarm goes off. the restaraunt next door is lovely and we have never had a problem with the food there. Although I will say that the breakfast is very over priced for £7.50 and we go down to the Asda or Tesco down the road. It is a 10 min walk down to the town centre of Poole. The main harbour is lovely with plenty of fish and chip shops, and fresh fish shops. Also your holiday rock and postcard shops. Lots of main attractions are with in a short drive from Poole as well. Overall we have only had one problem with Holes Bay as i left a ring in the room and when I rang to ask if they had found it no one had- which I found rather strange as i had left it on the desk. As I said before it is a great base, nice food and lots in the area to do."

• Travel date: 8th September 2008

Traffic noise really bad on the industrial site side of the hotel

Reviewed 7th February 2013

"We have stayed at many premier inn's around the UK. They are all very much the same. Very clean rooms, beds, bathrooms. Plenty of towels and spare pillows. Good food and can come and go as you please. Always very accomodating especially if you are a family and have children in the room. The only thing that lets this hotel down is the traffic from the industrial estate. We were kept awake most of the night (Friday night) due to lorries and heavy vehicles coming past the hotel which is right on the road side. The room was warm so we had the window open for some air (only slightly) and not for very long as the noise was horrendous. OK for a one night stop off, but I couldnt spend any more than that there unless we could have a room on the harbour side of the hotel. If you intend to stay there, make sure you ask for a room on the harbour side of the hotel and not the industrial park side, otherwise you will be awake all night!!!!! Good breakfast the following day."

• Travel date: 13th August 2008

Great for early ferry

Reviewed 20th January 2013

"Good overnight stop for early ferry, which is a 10 min drive. Efficient check inn staff. Good sized room to accommodate us and our 2 small children. Next to a Brewers Fayre - so good family friendly dining very close. Plenty of parking. We had to depart early for ferry next morning, so too early for breakfast. There is a nearby 24 hour supermarket to get eats and drinks on way to ferry."

• Travel date: 23rd July 2008

Hotels near Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel

Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel is also called

• Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay)
  • premier inn poole
  • premier inn poole centre