About The Orchid Hotel

Good
Good

Returning for a 3rd visit in October 2014

Reviewed Tue 19th of August 2014

"Can't fault this lovely hotel. Our 1st stay was with a wedding party which was perfection.A return visit in March this year and we are happy to return again in this October. Great value, Great service, highly recommended."

• Travel date: Tue 19th of August 2014

orchid hotel

Reviewed Tue 13th of August 2013

"we stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in august and I was so impressed !!! we had a lovely large room, spotlessly clean and beautiful bathroom. all the staff were very friendly and pleasant particularly the waiter/ waitresses in a morning. the breakfast was excellent, help yourself buffet but nicely cooked. ideal location for Bournemouth free parking, what more can I add ? we had a great time and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. "

• Travel date: Tue 13th of August 2013

Perfect for our Visit

Reviewed Thu 20th of December 2012

"My girlfriend and I are from the San Francisco Bay area and we happened upon this hotel just by surfing the web. We stayed here for a total of 4 days and I must say we LOVED it! It's a great little hotel with a really nice stylish and contemporary feel to it, but in keeping with the Orchid's atmosphere and general appeal.
On arriving the staff seemed extremely nice and helpful and made sure that we were settled in nicely. Every time I walked past one of the employees they said a really nice Hello and were very friendly which we liked a lot. The hotel is situated in a very good spot, a quiet road which is very close to the more secluded and nicer beaches around that area; at the same time a short and very pleasant walk to the center of Bournemouth (about 5-10 minutes) along which we actually found a good number of cabs driving by which was great when we were tired from shopping etc. The room was again very stylish, very nice and very clean, slept really well in the bed, very comfortable. I definitely recommend this hotel, very reasonably priced, well worth the money actually. Oh, the other thing I wanted to mention was that the breakfast was fantastic! Coming from the USA I love healthy large breakfasts and it was great to see that they put on such a great starter meal to the day!

I hope you enjoy it like we did."

• Travel date: Mon 3rd of March 2008

Just like Bali....

Reviewed Wed 19th of December 2012

"Recently took my girlfriend there for her 30th birthday and we were blown away!

We vacation in Bali once or twice a year and the Orchid really reminded us of being back in Kuta or Seminyak - the decor is awesome and they have recently re-vamped their main dining room, not sure what it looked like before but it's got a real nice feel and ambiance to it - food was great too.

The Buddha Bar / Cafe del Mar-esque courtyard was my favourite, cant wait to get back in summer and kick back and enjoy a few cocktails!

Great rooms, friendly service, good location and a real boutique feel to the whole place - they also recently launched a late in-room menu which had some of the best pizza's I ever had on it.

David Tait
Kent

Totally in love with this place and will be heading back ASAP!"

• Travel date: Mon 11th of February 2008

Beautiful Boutique Hotel

Reviewed Wed 19th of December 2012

"I recently attended my friends wedding at this hotel and thought it was really beautiful. I am from Poole, which is not too far from Bournemouth, but I didn't know the Orchid Hotel existed until I went there a couple of weeks ago.

I was really suprised to find such lovely decor, it is boutique style which is very rare in Bournemouth. The hotels in that particular area tend to be big yet pretty outdated and average, but this was something completely different.

I would recommend the Orchid to anyone coming to the Bournemouth area, it is close to the town centre & beach and has a very relaxed feel about it.

Very nice indeed.
Melanie"

• Travel date: Fri 1st of February 2008

Hotels near The Orchid Hotel

Stayed at The Orchid Hotel? Share your insight.