Green House

About The Green House

Good
Good

Dream Hotel, what a fantastic find

Reviewed 5th December 2012

"Where do i start!!!!!!!!!!!! After stumbling on this luxury hotel by pure accident we were definitely not disappointed. On arrival at the hotel walking into the lobby area you can not help but be amazed by the pure indulgence and decor the buliding has to offer. We were greeted by a friendly lady who gave the impression nothing was to much trouble her sevice was excellent. After sorting out payment we were shown personally to our room 'the elder room' which was a double ensuite room which was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was stylish and extra modern the finishing touches were fab. The bed was so comfortable i found it hard to get out of the next day, that is if it wasn't for the scrumptious full english breakfast provided. To be fair it was the first time my partner has been stuck for words. The detail that has gone into this refurbishment is incredible, from its organic paint to the Hungarian goose feather pillows i have to say it is by far the best hotel i have stayed in."

• Travel date: 5th August 2010

Best Weekend in a very long time!

Reviewed 13th October 2012

"Location was perfect within a few minutes walk of the beach and town centre. Rooms were extremely comfortable and very well stocked with everything we could have possibly needed. Didn't sample the evening meals as we were visiting friends but the breakfasts were very tasty albeit smaller than some I have had. The decor and overall appearance of the hotel is a cut above most places o have ever been fortunate enough to stay. Highly recommended and I would happily revisit."

• Travel date: 4th August 2010

A green dream, fabulous experience and outstanding accomodation

Reviewed 13th November 2012

"I have recently stayed for 3 nights at the Green House and it is an exceptional hotel. The reception is very welcoming and the staff could not be nicer or more helpful. The room was very quiet with a great view of the trees in the garden with every luxury included. The bathroom was unbelievable as it is a wetroom with walk in shower and the toiletries are also such high quality. Very highly recommended."

• Travel date: 31st July 2010

Loved it

Reviewed 1st December 2012

"We stayed in a large double with bath and shower in the bedroom. The bed was so comfortable - usually when I go away and sleep on a hotel bed after the first night my back hurts as I have lower back problems but did not have one twinge. The hotel has been decorated to a high standard and was very clean. All the staff were friendly and polite. We tried the 3 course menu 2 nights and the food was fantastic and beautifully presented but very small portions. I felt a little hungry after the 3 courses and I am a very slim person. We would rather have paid a bit more for slightly bigger portions. We were originally booked in for 4 nights but enjoyed it so much we stayed for an extra night as the weather was good. We found the hotel a good base to drive to Sandbanks, Swanage and other parts of Dorset. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family."

• Travel date: 31st July 2010

Excellent.

Reviewed 5th December 2012

"My wife and I enjoyed our night at The Green House. The hotel has undergone major refurbishment and has been finished to a very high standard. General location is pretty good - parking free and plenty of it - and the overall experience was exceptional. The public areas were immaculate, and the bedroom superb. The bathroom was particularly lavish. We were offered complimentary champagne in the bar, by staff that were very attentive. The evening menu was a little limited, with a choice of two 'tasting menus' only. Breakfast was superb, served in a beautifully refurbished dining room. All in all a great experience - thoroughly recommended and a refreshing change to the usual dreary Bournemouth hotel offerings. Take your ipod - nice BOSE dock in the room."

• Travel date: 29th July 2010

Perfection

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"Outstanding. Five star standard couple found perfection. Couldnt fault anything. Will definately return and recommend."

• Travel date: 5th July 2010

Friendly and Comfortable

Reviewed 1st December 2012

"What a gorgeous hotel The Green House is, from it's airy reception, friendly and relaxed bar, superbly comfortable rooms with fantastic en-suite facilities and toiletries to the excellent food in the restaurant. This is somewhere I would recommend and definitely want to re-visit."

• Travel date: 22nd May 2010

Amazing food, uber trendy interiors and all with an eco-glow

Reviewed 13th November 2012

"We stayed overnight at the Greenhouse - its just opened and the interiors are very modern, clean and bright. The staff are also very friendly and professional. The food was out of this world...and this all leaves you with a fantastic glow because its an eco-friendly hotel. Every detail has been thought through from sourcing of the bedsheets and carpets to the local food. Apparently its powered using solar panels too. Not that you would know it from the brilliant quality of heat, showers and the like.."

• Travel date: 22nd May 2010

Fabulous in every way, if I could move in on a permanent basis I would!

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"Stayed at the Green House Hotel in Bournemouth last weekend (14-16 May 2010). It was an amazing experience. We were greeted warmly by reception before being informed of our upgrade (yippee!) and led to our rooms. Since there was several of us it gave us a chance to look in each others rooms (which are all individual) and coo over them all. As well as a bathroom, mine had a freestanding bath in the room, which not only is bang on trend but allows you to watch TV whilst languishing in the bath! Had bar food on the first night and had the tasting menu in the restaurant on the second night. The food was out of this world - scruptious and beautifully presented. Everything is homemade and locally sourced. When you read about the hotel in the info pack in the room you realise just how much effort has been made to make the place eco-friendly. Indulging has never felt so guilt free! We are definitely going back."

• Travel date: 21st May 2010