The front of the Hotel

About The Cremona Hotel

• self serve laundry

New Year @ Cremona

Reviewed 17th November 2012

"Very friendly owner dealt with my booking over the phone, I was disappointed I didnt get to meet her! But we were made very welcome with help carrying bags to our room and with parking. Our room was very comfortable and warm and had the facilities we needed for our New Year in Bournemouth. Thanks..."

• Travel date: 1st January 2007

Thanks Folks!

Reviewed 17th November 2012

"Went to the Cremona for a Birthday treat from my wonderful son. We had a lovely stay. Our room was welcoming with a Birthday card from Hari and Rita and other surprises. Every where was lovely and clean. The Breakfast was superb, I feel hungry just thinking about it! Definitely recommended."

• Travel date: 3rd December 2006

Great Hospitality

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"Great hospitality and very frendly way of doing. It's the right choise for relaxing and feeling like home. Many thanks for all! Do look forward to being your Customer again!"

• Travel date: 22nd November 2006

Loved the modern interior feel

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"Stayed here for one night in Nov. Rita and Hari (hotel owners) were VERY friendly and accomodating. The Cremona had very recently been refurbished and had a real luxury modern feel. Fantastic decor! I stayed with four girlfriends in a 4 bed family room. The room was large and spacious and the beds were very comfy with a spotlessly clean ensuite. The Cremona had a very homely feel. Breakfast was cooked fresh with a lovely selection of cereals, fruit and toast for those who didn't want the classic fry-up. The only one thing that let the Cremona down was the parking faciliites. There was no car-park at the hotel so parking was on the street. Limited parking spaces on the surrounding roads so worth car-sharing if going with a group of people. Charlotte Chandler"

• Travel date: 19th November 2006

Thank You For A Great Stay!

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"Fantasic hospitality! Amazing B&B, good value for money. A shame there aren't more like it in Bournemouth!"

• Travel date: 19th November 2006

Cremona Hotel

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"The Cremona Hotel, a small private family run bed and breakfast ideally situated in easy walking distance of Bournemouth center and the superb beach. We (2 adults, 1 son and his fiancee) stayed for 2 nights (7th & 8th Nov) whilst attending University graduation. This place has just had a complete refurb throughout and is spotless. Quite contempory in a scandinavian chain store kind of way (No free ad's here Ikea!), nice brite decor and interesting obje'dart. We found this through trip advisor and agree with most of the reviews, paticularly not to be influenced by the appearence of a couple of the others in the road. This place looks smart, is very well presented, the owners Rita & Hari are very pleasent and helpful (not in your face but always around when needed) and "The Breakfast", Superb perfectly cooked (for those who like full english) with an excellent selection of pastries and alternatives (have the full english). If you want a base from which to explore and the knowledge of a good night's rest with a warm welcome, Have a look at the Cremona, for the price (very very reasonable) you wont regret it."

• Travel date: 15th November 2006

Excellent B&B

Reviewed 25th December 2012

"We were very impressed with this B&B, the room was lovely and the breakfast delicious. The location is also excellent, 5 mins from the beach in one direction and 5 mins from the shops and nightlife in the other. Would definitley go back."

• Travel date: 9th October 2006

Great conference B&B

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"Very clean and comfortable B&B. Fantastic to have wifi access. Delicious breakfasts - a real pleasure to stay here after some terrible conference B&Bs!"

• Travel date: 6th October 2006

Very clean bathrooms

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"We had a wedding to attend in Bournemouth and discovered that the whole city is pretty much booked in August. Luckily, we found an opening in the Cremona and confirmed that the rate was quite reasonable. It also included breakfast which saved us several valuable pounds each day. The check-in was quick and easy, although we found it a little inconvenient to not have a phone within the room, or even for use within the building. They reserve the "main line" as purely a business line, and we had to go outside to dial across town to get in touch with friends staying in another Bournemouth hotel. I have to comment on this as the only negative part of our trip. As the title states, the bathroom was immaculate, and they actually came in every morning to tidy up. The carpets were new and clean, the sheets crisp. The Cremona is in a very convenient location, and we found ourselves pretty much on a boardwalk-overlook area with only 5 minutes walking downhill (I guess this was the West Cliff we were perched on directly) to be on the sea level. I also liked that if you turn the other way when leaving the front door there is the main shopping area, literally 3 minutes away. We had friends who needed to do some laundry and it was only 1/2 block away to drop it off. So location was great. Breakfast included some mushrooms sauteed in butter, which I found greasy and drenched my eggs... but my friends loved them. I opted for fruit salad which was very healthy... so of course had to go for the buttery, warm croissant. If food is important to you as it is to me when I stay in a B&B, I hope these details help."

• Travel date: 5th September 2006