Durley Grange Hotel

6 Durley Road West Cliff, Bournemouth BH2 5JL England

Good

Excellent

"My family and I stayed at the Durley Grange Hotel in July 2005. The hotel was very clean and the food was really nice. The staff were excellent and with two young children they were really helpful with warming milk and providing food that the children would enjoy."

• Travel date: Tue 16th of August 2005

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

"We have just spent a few days at the Durley Grange and wish it was weeks!

The staff were polite and friendly and couldn't do enough to ensure our stay was pleasant and trouble free.

The food was great - our son has some food intolerances and the staff were very helpful in providing alternatives that he could eat without any fuss and at no extra expense.

Rooms are tastefully furnished and bar areas welcoming and relaxing.

We have just booked our next break and can't wait to get there!"

• Travel date: Wed 4th of May 2005

Alright if you are 90

"Beware, we checked on trip advisor and booked for a couple of nights. We lasted one. Typical of these worn out old hotels catering for old peolple. I'm sure they enjoy it but if your idea of a hotel is nineteen seventies decor and a man playing clapped out shadows songs then go ahead and book."

• Travel date: Fri 24th of September 2004

Not too bad!

Good

"I stayed at Durley Grange last for 5 nights last week, I found the hotel clean and comfortable, though parking was very limited and frequently I had to park the car in their other car park which was a short walk away."

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of June 2004

The dream destination and hotel

"I have stayed at this Hotel twice, and both ocassions I enjoyed myself, even though I was on my own. The food was very good, and the staff very helpful and polite. I would recommend this hotel to single people. The town and beach are within easy walking distance of the hotel. The entertainment is very good and the rooms are clean and modern. Book before they fill up."

• Travel date: Wed 24th of March 2004

Fantastic

"I stayed at the Durley Grange hotel a couple of years ago. It is extremely clean, very friendly and is of a higher standard than the 2 stars it has been given. I have since been back another 6 times and am hoping to go back again this year. The staff are all very helpful and polite. The rooms are spotless, and the atmosphere is fantastic. When we returned for the 2nd time, the manager, remembered us and made us feel as though he was genuinely pleased to see us again. My sons and their girlfriends have since starting going and they have said the same thing. I would highly recommend this excellent hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of March 2004

The Best hotel I have stayed at in Bournemouth

"I have stayed in many hotels in Bournemouth before and I cant say enough about the Durley Grange Hotel. I was welcomed from arrival by the lovely Emma at the Reception desk, check in was prompt and efficient. The en-suite room was well laid up, clean and tidy. There was a large choice of drinks and wines in the bar. The restaurant food was just amazing and the menus were ever changing! The staff were all so friendly, provided great service and me feel right at home. I can't recommend this hotel enough!"

• Travel date: Thu 9th of April 2015

POOR BUDGET HOTEL LET DOWN BY OUTDATED ROOMS/FACILITIES BEST TO AVOID

"Stayed one night bed n breakfast and evening meal. Was quite good value or so I thought. Room was very small and run down and needs a complete update and overhaul. Pool is very cold and and jacuzzi not the best and again cold. Hairdryer in pool area not working.

Beds were lumpy and although it was cheap you get what you pay for.

I would suggest there are far better hotels on a budget and we only booked this as the Heathlands and Britannia were fully booked. We were also accused of taking some buffet in the evening without paying on the 2nd day which which totally ruined the poor stay. Best to avoid."

• Travel date: Wed 10th of July 2013

Hotels near Durley Grange Hotel

Stayed at Durley Grange Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Durley Grange Hotel

• Samlikeshols by Samlikeshols

"Ask about the newly refurbished rooms! "

Durley Grange Hotel is also called