The Blue Palms

Good

Brilliant Blue Palms Hotel

Reviewed 26th September 2012

"Blue Palms Hotel is run by the proprietors, Avril and Paul. They are brilliant hosts and make you feel really welcome. The hotel is spotlessly clean, nothing is too much trouble for Avril and Paul and the breakfast is superb. Lots of choices and beautifully cooked and presented. The hotel is approx 5 mins to town and 10 to the beach."

• Travel date: 25th September 2012

What a Faulous Hotel

Reviewed 7th January 2013

"As my title suggests this really is a Fabulous hotel. Very close to the shops, beach and all the lovely gardens that Bournemouth has to offer , this is an ideal hotel to stay at. Both Paul and Avril could not make you more welcome, the rooms are spotless and have very recently been decorated to a very high standard. The breakfast is again of an excellent quality,I would recommend this hotel to anyone,keep up the good work ."

• Travel date: 17th March 2008

Sky Blue and Heavenly

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"I have stayed at the Blue Palms many times and would never stay anywhere else in Bournemouth. Paul and Avril are the most amazing hosts, friendly, helpful and courteous without being intrusive. The rooms are well decorated with fabulous hollywood themes. Spotlessly clean with very comfortable furniture. The introduction of freeview TV is a nice touch. The breakfasts are freshly cooked to order and nothing is too much trouble. I am vegetarian and my needs are well met. I Cannot recommend the Blue Palms highly enough - it's worth going to Bournemouth for!!"

• Travel date: 21st February 2008

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 7th January 2013

"We stayed at the Blue Palms for a weekend break 8 Feb - 11 Feb 2008. The hotel is ideally situated right in the centre of Bournemouth with only a few minutes walk to the town, shops, bars, restaurants and beach. It was a lovely relaxing weekend and we did not use the car at all once we had arrived as everywhere was within walking distance. Paul and Avril offer the warmest welcome as soon as you arrive, The Hotel is spotlessly clean and wonderfully decorated with each room "themed" The rooms have everything required from TV, Tea/Coffee, all en-suite and the Wi-Fi worked perfectly. We had an excellent breakfast with lots of choice. It's a great place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone - we will be returning."

• Travel date: 18th February 2008

supercalafragalisticxpalidotus richie axminster

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"I visit the blue palms hotel at least 3or4 times a year.and wouldnt stay anywear else. paul and avril are exellent hosts and nothing is too much trouble for them.the rooms are very comfortable and clean and you wake up to a huge breakfast. i would reccomend any one to stay there. im staying again at easter. richie"

• Travel date: 10th February 2008

Blue Palms Hotel is Fantastic

Reviewed 19th November 2012

"My husband, daughter (4) and I stayed here having read the reviews and have to agree wholeheartedly with them. The hotel was in a fantastic location just 5 minutes walk from the shops. Upon arrival, our room was spotlessly clean and the owners, Paul and Avril were very welcoming and couldnt do enough to help us. They chatted to our 4 year old who absoulely loved staying in the hotel. The breakfasts were great and snacks were available, should you require them, although we didnt as we had shops and restaurants virtually on our doorstep. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxing. wecolming break in a peaceful area just minutes from the town with owners who know how to look after their guests."

• Travel date: 30th December 2007

What a relaxed atmosphere!

Reviewed 19th November 2012

"We have stayed here a few times now, visiting family down there. We are constantly struck by the warm welcome afforded by Paul & Avril. The breakfasts are wonderful, served with an uplifting sense of humour. The accommodation is very comfortable, and the owners are striving all the time to improve! I'd recommend this hotel to those who like a quiet, well-situated place to stay in Bournemouth. We shall return!"

• Travel date: 18th December 2007

Great place to stay

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"Having stayed at the Blue palms hotel on several occasions with my partner and also on the odd occasion with my mother and sister (Christmas shopping last year). I can honestly say that we have found a Fantastic hotel. Paul and Avril counld not make you more welcome, the hotel is only a couple of minutes walk from either the main shopping centre or the beach weather permiting!!! or of more interest to myself Bournemouth Triangle with all the many pubs,clubs and restaurants the area has to offer. If you get stuck for somewhere to go Paul and Avril always come to the rescue.The hotel is always spotless I would recommend this hotel to anyone knowing they will have a fab time ."

• Travel date: 16th December 2007

Convenience and Fun at the Blue Palms

Good
Reviewed 15th October 2012

"Stayed for 2 nights in November 2007 and found the hosts Paul and Avril to be lots of fun and very helpful. The hotel was superbly located, 5 minutes stroll from the BIC, even less from the shopping centre and within a short walk of several good eating places. The hotel itself was very well kept, freshly decorated and spotlessly clean. We will certainly return when we have our next weekend in Bournemouth."

• Travel date: 20th November 2007

Paradise at the Blue Palms Hotel.

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"Arrived at the Blue Palms to a very warm welcome.Our rooms were exceptionaly clean, tidy and well furnished. The breakfast menu was really good, something for everyone. The food was wonderfully presented and tasted fantastic. We would highly recommend staying here as the location, food, rooms and service are extremely high quality. We all had a wonderful vacation thanks to the Blue Palms owners."

• Travel date: 28th October 2007

Hosts with lots of fun

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"The Blue Palms Hotel in Bournemouth will provide and excellent stay. Your hosts Paul & Avril are first class, very attentive and lots of fun. I had just celebrated a birthday and my breakfast arrived with a candle one morning- how thoughful! Lots of friendly banter to be had and a very relaxed atmosphere. The room was spacious and very clean with every detail you'd hope for, fresh towels, tea and coffee facilities and local information as well as heaps of storage space. The hotel iteself is situated a short walk to the beach and close to the centre of Bournemouth with a whole aray of restaurants. Book in at the Blue Plams and you'll be in for a treat!"

• Travel date: 15th September 2007

Hotels near Blue Palms

Top traveller tips for Blue Palms

• by Brian B

"Be prepared for a relaxing time"

Blue Palms is also called