House

Good

One of The Best

Reviewed 11th October 2012

"I booked a stay at this Guest House based on the previous reviews and was delighted with the room, service and quality of local restaurants."

• Travel date: 18th February 2010

Breakfast was Tops!

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"Breakfast was the absolute tops! delicious fresh fruit salad, good juices, perfect eggs the room was charmingly decorated and with much care; service - a very warm welcome and helpful advice on where to go in the evening. I felt very welcomed indeed."

• Travel date: 28th October 2009

Excellent, cant fault it.

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"I stayed here several times over a number of months whilst working at Manchester Airport. Very welcoming and personal. Lovely modern and clean rooms. Cannot fault this b&b."

• Travel date: 27th October 2009

Extremely comfortable and friendly

Reviewed 10th October 2012

"We had a roomy en suite bedroom with a nice reading area (couch next to a warm sunny window) and a modern extremely clean bathroom. The room also had blackout curtains that were made use of while sleeping in. Our stay was made very pleasant due to the very good people that run Croft Corner."

• Travel date: 24th October 2009

Very comfortable and welcoming

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"We found our one night stay extremely comfortable. The hosts could not have been more welcoming and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The room was very comfortable and clean with very good facilities and furnishings, the quality was excellent and to provide a well stocked mini bar as well was a bonus. The bathroom was small but perfectly fine and the shower was excellent. The breakfast was great, food quality excellent, we could say when we wanted it and they were there waiting to cook it for us. Every care was taken to make us comfortable and the attention to detail was excellent, definitely better than some big hotels we have stayed in."

Will definately return

Good
Reviewed 24th December 2012

"We found this guest house on the web and really enjoyed our stay. We were late arriving and was made very welcome by the owners. The room was light, airy and had everything you needed and more. The breakfast was absoultely delicious which is taken in the dining room overlooking the garden. Should we find ourself in this area again we would definately stay here. Guest house has a warm and friendly family atmosphere."

• Travel date: 23rd October 2009

Classy excellence with exceptional customer service.

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"Handy for Manchester Airport and good starting point for peak district yet urban enough for a good selection of restaurants. Owner very focused on cutomer needs and doing whatever it takes for total customer satisfaction, regradles of the whim. Good communicator via email and mobile phone to fine tune plans for a perfect stay."

Friendly, relaxed and good Food

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"I stayed at The Croft Corner Guest house for approximately a week while looking for full time accommodation and found it a very relaxing place to come back to after work. The room I stayed in was one of the most comfortable, cleanest and nicest I've stayed at. I found the owners and staff very friendly and accommodating with an amazing fry to get me on my way in the morning. The location was very peaceful and friendly, with a lot of nice places to see in the area. I would defiantly recommend it to everyone."

• Travel date: 22nd October 2009