Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) hotel

Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) hotel exterior

One word - FANTASTIC !

Reviewed 28th March 2013

"I stayed at Premier Inn Chester - Central South with my husband and four year old son for 2 nights. After taking advantage of the "£29 per night" offer, I was not expecting anything wonderful however, I was very very wrong !! The hotel was spottlessly clean, not only in the rooms but in the communal areas also. I tried my very hardest to find some dirt or a stray hair in the bathroom but no ! This has got to be the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. The bed linen was whiter than white, as were the towels etc. Check-in and check-out were ridiculously easy and quick and the hotel staff were outstanding ! Friendly, welcoming and there day and night for anything you could ever need. Big thanks especially to Mary ! This one hotel that I will most definately recommend and hopefully return to in the future."

• Travel date: 18th August 2010

A very acceptable stay

Reviewed 26th March 2013

"Booked for a lst minute few days in Chester with two children 12 & 9.Arrived just after two and room was just ready. Check in quick room although at the car park side was quiet and a good size for the four of us. . There were groups of women/men in the party mood but we didn't hear anything. Breakfast was very good and served in the Brewers Fayre right next door. We ate there one night and it satisfied all our different preferences. What was best about this Premier inn was the easy parking, Sainburys across the road, easy and short route to the Zoo and best of all very close to the Park and Ride for Chester it self. All in all a very enjoyable stay for a last minute get away."

• Travel date: 10th August 2010

Great value.

Reviewed 27th March 2013

"We managed to get 4 nights for £146 which is excellent value. The hotel staff were friendly and helpfull and the room was nice and clean and quiet. There is a nice brewers fayre pub next door with friendly staff and serves good food. There is also a Sainsburys opposite which is handy and there as a number 5 bus that goes into Chester every half hour and only takes about 10mins. The latest bus is about 7 but a taxi is only 4 or 5 pound. I would certainly recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: 26th June 2010

Premier Inn?? Should be called Premier Price!!

Reviewed 22nd March 2013

"Arrived on the Friday with my traveling companion in tow. Checked into the room after being dealt with by some stroppy cow on reception (I do apologise if I interupted your tea love, but I was the one PAYING to be there). Room was ok, bit dated but the bed was comfie and the water was hot. Slept quite well apart from taxies coming and going through the night and some "lady" faking THAT noise at 4am for the whole world to hear (yes, THAT noise - filthy mere!) Spoke to a blonde woman on reception the next morning who was actually quite nice - much better than the one that was there the night before. She moved us to a quieter part of the hotel. Room was much nicer and looked like it had had a few quid spend on it recently. We only actually stayed here as a last resort. I would stay again as a last resort but I don't really like the type if clientelle these places attract (as above!!). The woman at check in was horrid but the other 2 chicks I saw where quite pleasant. Didn't venture into the pub next door as it looked a bit like something off Shameless!!"

• Travel date: 22nd May 2010

Brilliant hotel,staff and value!!

Reviewed 24th March 2013

"Spent 3 nights with wife,6 yo twins and 9 month baby (pre-booked cot).Everything was great:mobile text as reminder;v friendly reception;v clean and comfortable room with everything we needed;excellent breakfast;great deal at evening meal;good-priced drinks;best of all were the staff:helpful,approachable,extremely service-orientated-have to say a big thanks to John who served us all of our meals,a genuine and genuinely nice bloke.All signs of a good onsite team.will visit Chester again and will not look anywhere else."

• Travel date: 12th April 2010

Very agreeable

Reviewed 29th March 2013

"Location is handy for main roads to the south of the city and a taxi ride to the city centre is about £5. I got one of the £29 deals which is incredible value. The room was very clean and very functional, there was a flat screen TV with digital freeview. I heard no noise from either neighbour although the people upstairs seemed to be dragging furniture around until 10.00 and then again from 06.00 but not a major problem. The reception staff both on checking in and checking out were friendly and helpful. I paid £7.75 for the all-you-can-eat breakfast which was cooked to order and there was all sorts of other cold buffet items, friendly service and very good value. Highly recommended."

• Travel date: 18th March 2010

Great location, typical Premier Inn but awful bed

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"Myself and my husband stayed here for one night following a day in Chester looking around the shops. Location is near to one of the Park and Ride's which is really useful, close enough to the cIty centre, near to a Sainsbury's and next door to a pub which does pub meals (chain). Service was fine although we had to ask for extra tea, coffee and milk. Rooms were usual Premier Inn (good value, clean, quite spacious, standard decor). The one thing that spoilt it for us was the bed. Maybe some people would like such a soft mattress but we didn't and slept very badly as a result. If you like feeling like you are on a waterbed then i'm sure it would be fine. Great value but no good if you don't get a good night's sleep! If we had stayed longer than one night we would have requested another room, maybe this would have been better."

• Travel date: 17th March 2010

Kids will love the indoor (soundproofed) playground

Reviewed 2nd January 2010

"The hotel is a typical Premier Inn, attached to a Brewers Fayre. Rooms ok, little warm. Fitted 2+2 in with minimal cramping. The real plus is the Brewers Fayre. There is a very large, indoor supervised playroom, with slides, climbing nets, and a ball pit. The only problem is getting the children to stop and eat! Warning - it is NOT open at Breakfast time, so try to prepare the kids for disappointment."

• Travel date: 2nd January 2010

Outstanding value

Reviewed 4th March 2013

"What can i say? excellent room...spotless bathroom . bed was very comfortable and linen immaculate. Staff could not do enough for you. outstanding team. Enjoyed it immensely, and would recommend it to anyone...... Very easy to find as well, just head for the railway station when approaching from Whitchurch....."

• Travel date: 9th May 2009

Extremely pleasant stay

Reviewed 22nd February 2013

"I stayed here for two nights in early April. I was attending a wedding and was by myself. I found the staff very friendly, helpful and aware that I was a lady travelling on her own. The girl at reception helped me with directions and couldnt do enough for me. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. I did overhear a lady complaining about the bed being too soft but I felt it was perfect. You'll never please all the people all the time. I have stayed in a Premier Inn in Manchester which was also excellent. Well done. I will stay here again."

• Travel date: 7th April 2009

A very enjoyable stay

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"We had a very enjoyable two-night stay here. In our experience, Premier Inn are doing a really good job of providing quality accommodation at very reasonable prices and this was typical of the brand. It was easy to find just off the A51, with plenty of parking, and although some 10 minutes’ drive from the city centre, buses run every half hour from just up the road and a taxi cost £4 (little more than the bus fare for two adults and a child). Friendly staff, well-equipped room, if slightly smaller than some at other Premier Inns, and a quality, efficiently-served breakfast in the Brewers Fayre next door."

• Travel date: 26th February 2009

Premier Inn, Premier Quality

Reviewed 5th February 2013

"The TV advert running at the present time for Premier Inn describes it as "everything is premier apart from the price" and I must say I tend to agree. Rooms are well kept and very clean. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and the Brewers Fayre nextdoor served reasonable food and a good price. Internet can be expensive, £12 for a business connection but as I found out if you buy the 24 hour package and change hotels, I was at another Premier Inn elsewhere in the country the next night, the package holds so you do not need to purchase again. Breakfast is all you can eat at £7.50. Hot food is cooked to order but you can have what you want. All in all excellent value."

• Travel date: 30th November 2008

Hotels near Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) hotel

Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) hotel is also called

• Premier Inn Chester Central - South East
  • premier inn chester central (south east) hotel
  • premier inn chester central (south east) hotel chester