Our first visit

Reviewed Mon 31st of October 2016

"Clean but extremely noisy hotel. If it is not the snoring from the next room, it was the people walking around upstairs, or the noise from delivery vans at 5.30 a.m. The only bathroom toiletries are 2 tiny bars of soap. We stayed half board and never came away hungry. Typical English food served."

• Travel date: Thu 6th of October 2016

Excellent hotel

Reviewed Thu 30th of June 2016

"My daughter and I have stayed at the Norfolk hotel 3times and hope to stay many more, excellent accommodation and food,great friendly staff, nothing is too much trouble for them, great location for shops and Sea front."

• Travel date: Sun 26th of June 2016

Here we are again!!

Reviewed Tue 17th of September 2013

"Went to the Norfolk in September,this was our second visit this year.Once again everything
g was "SPOT ON. " We were made welcome from everyone.We love this hotel .Apart from it being the BEST we have stayed in on the Island,the nearness of all amenities ,makes it even better!!! "

• Travel date: Tue 17th of September 2013

Good Week

Reviewed Wed 27th of June 2012

"The Norfolk Hotel is run by Friendly staff who go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
The room are comfortable and well maintained cleaned and checked Daily.
Food is Good as are the waiters, I really enjoyed my week here and will return."

• Travel date: Tue 26th of June 2012

Clean, friendly staff and ideally located

Reviewed Mon 29th of October 2012

"The Norfolk Hotel is ideally located to St Helier (main shopping area) , Howard Davis Park and the beach. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The food is basic but very nice. The whole hotel has a friendly and relaxing feel, you can go to your room anytime during the day so relaxing by the hotel pool is very convenient and pleasant. The Norfolk is an ideal base for staying in Jersey. I have stopped at the Norfolk Hotel on numerous occassions over the years and the service has never declined and many of the staff do recognise me and my family when we return which always makes us feel welcome, it is like a home from home and I even reognise people who have returned year after year which that in itself says something about the Norfolk Hotel."

• Travel date: Tue 3rd of August 2010

Very comfortable, excellent food, super facilities and the most helpful staff in a terriffic location.

Reviewed Sun 18th of November 2012

"Having just returned from a one week vacation, my wife and I look forward to our next visit to Jersey, probably our favourite holiday place. Colin & Gail Briggs. Boston. Lincs."

• Travel date: Mon 14th of June 2010

Management and staff were as friendly and helpful as you could wish.

Reviewed Sat 22nd of December 2012

"Reception and dining room attractive, rooms comfortable although a spruce-up would add a bit of colour. Management and staff brilliant in trying circumstances. We were unable to fly home because of ash cloud but we were accommodated and supported for 3 more nights.
Good facilities and excellent location."

• Travel date: Thu 13th of May 2010

Nice enough if you're over 50...

Reviewed Fri 21st of December 2012

"As a group of students from Cardiff University staying here in order to do some hydrographic surveying outside St Helier we were definately in the minority, as everyone else staying in the hotel was past retirement age. However the rooms were nice enough and the food wasn't bad at all. Would definately recommend anyone else my age to find somewhere close to the city centre however."

• Travel date: Mon 10th of May 2010

fantastic

Reviewed Mon 17th of December 2012

"Been to the Norfolk 21 times so I guess we must like it!The management staff,waiters and waitresses all friendly and helpful.Entertainment is very good too.Porter is a friendly chap as well."

• Travel date: Sat 3rd of April 2010

Simply the best! :D

Reviewed Thu 25th of October 2012

"This was the 11th time i have been to the 'Norfolk' hotel and i am only 12! Its a great hotel very friendly and almost like a second home! the hotel is easy to get to and is ideal for exploring jersey. There is lots to do for kids and also to keep the adults entertained!"

• Travel date: Wed 27th of January 2010

Can recommend

Reviewed Sat 22nd of December 2012

"We have just returned from a week at the Norfolk Hotel. We found the hotel very clean and room was excellant with clean towels everyday. Food was very good as were the staff and good entertainment.

Yes it was full of OAP's and I said to my OH this could be an old folks home but as were are over 60 I suppose it applied tous as well. We thought it was a good hotel in central location my only fault was we didn't like sahring a table (especially as they were miserable and full of what benefits they were on)

Apart from that we would go back."

• Travel date: Fri 11th of September 2009

Good place to stay in Jersey

Reviewed Fri 21st of December 2012

"The Norfolk Hotel was a pleasant surprise for a 2 star . We found it to be very clean and all the staff very friendly. Most of the visitors were over 50 so nothing for children apart from the swimming pool and small games room. The hotel might seem a bit dated but the fact that the staff are so nice more than makes up for this. Dinner in the evening was from 6.30 to 7.30 which seems a bit early .The entertainment in the bar in the evenings is well worth listening to, a guy called Rob plays guitar very well!

Handy local for touring the island. If you don't go on the half board option there are a few nearby restaurants to choose from, but lots of them close early in the evening."

• Travel date: Mon 7th of September 2009

Hotels near The Norfolk Hotel

Top traveller tips for The Norfolk Hotel

• Geoffhart by Geoffhart

"Take the hotel for what it is, and you will enjoy it. "

• Jimmy R by Jimmy R

"The warmth and friendliness of the management and staff "

• Karen C by Karen C

"Bring earplugs and toiletries "

The Norfolk Hotel is also called