Good
( 2030 reviews)

Totally beyond our expectations, Bodrum Princess breaks the mould.Beautiful

Reviewed Fri 8th of October 2010

"What a fabulous all inclusive experience. Superb value for money. The setting, stylish design, comfortable clean accomodation, helpful friendly staff, first rate leisure facilities, a great variety of tasty food, .twenty four hour / day bar service, free room safe. What more could one ask for to make a very special holiday? Oh yes, the weather, that was perfect too!"

• Travel date: Thu 7th of October 2010

wonderful

Reviewed Mon 21st of September 2009

"My husband and I have just returned from the Bodrum Princess and what a wonderful time we had.
the staff at the hotel were truely wonderful and welcoming they did everything to make holiday special,we were so lazy as we swam and laid by the pool whilst being served cocktails and lovely cool slush puppies,the resort had everything you could wish for,and we would like to thank Memet and the gang at the seaport restaurant who made us feel like special friends,go to this hotel and chill like we did! "

• Travel date: Sat 19th of September 2009

Bodrum Princess Turkey

Reviewed Thu 4th of June 2009

"Fabulous hotel, fabulous setting! We were taken aback by the cleanliness of this hotel.The room was spotless and very comfortable.A little distance from the main part of the resort but we soon got used to this! Room was kept immaculatey clean with lovely touches of flowers left on the bed for us! The staff were friendly and very helpful at all times. Hotel is in the middle of nowhere really. We visited Bodrum centre twice on the local bus and then on the bus provided by the hotel. It took half an hour to get to the centre. We really didn't need to leave the reort though, it had everything! Water slides were fab and the evening entertainment was entertaining! Food was plentiful and of good quality although they did smother everything in Dill! I don't like Dill so it limited my choice a little but didn't seem to bother my partner! The weather was amazing and only one overcast day in the whole week.
If you want quiet away from kids, then sunbathe by the sea along the jetty! There is a steep drop to very deep water and no barrier so families with small children tended to steer clear! Water was clean and you could see the fish and swim with them! The cafe/bar close by (Seaport) provided delicious food with table service for lunch.
A mixed resort with not many English holiday makers, sometimes language was a problem as English wasn't spoken fluently by some staff but this was all taken in good humour and we got there in the end! Really cannot describe the fabulous service at this hotel! It's the best we have witnessed!
All in all would thoroughly recommend this resort to anyone!
Thankyou Bodrum Princess for a superb holiday!"

• Travel date: Thu 4th of June 2009

A large hotel in guaranteed sunshine, wh...

Reviewed Thu 14th of August 2008

"A large hotel in guaranteed sunshine, where most of the staff are accommodating. Superb setting with spectacular views from upper levels.
Three main outdoor pool facilities are very good to look at, but are not always 100% clean. Private beach very nice indeed and the sea, although bracing in temperature, is clean. Indoor pool within the Spa area looks nice, is very warm indeed, but because it is not monitored by staff, children dive-bomb and dive into water when it is specifically prohibited. Parents are supposed to be present to supervise, but no-one bothers about this (especially the parents it seems). I was disgusted to see young children, lollipops in mouths, going nose-down into a broken jacuzzi pool - a very serious accident waiting to happen.
Staff in bar areas/lobby are slow on the uptake and it is easier to go to the bar in person and wait your turn - which comes quicker if you are male. Dining room staff have a massive job on their hands trying to circulate their respective areas, so again, any drinks orders can be some time in arriving. However, in contrast, if you leave a plate on your table whilst you go up to get something else from the extensive buffet, you may find it gone upon your return! Knives and forks used for starter courses will disappear with the plate and it can be some time before you catch the eye of a staff member to get you some more. Don't be caught out bringing your hot food to the table and find that you have nothing to eat it with!
The biggest problem for us was the room allocation. This was of course because of the allocation of rooms held by First Choice in this hotel. There was NO view, unless you call staring at another walled corridor of rooms a view. The "terrace" was very small and remained unswept throughout the week - proved by the fact that cigarette ash and a matchstick dropped from the balcony above us was there until we left. There are no dividing walls between these 'terraces' on the ground level, so there is no privacy at all either. The sun shone in this area for about an hour only all day (morning), as it couldn't get past the buildings for long enough. Why hotels rated with 5 stars hold rooms like this is beyond me. Never in many years and in many locations have I had such a problem. Read your brochures and internet information sites very carefully!
Although our holiday was enjoyable, this hotel is not one that we would return to."

• Travel date: Thu 14th of August 2008

Bodrum Princess

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"Me and my wife stayed end of June into early July.... having stayed in many '5' star hotels we were a little dissapointed. No doubt that the staff are very friendly and attentive but did seem to struggle with communication. The hotel also seems to be orientated towards the European market with very few English couples / families ... at least whilst we were there.

The beach.... its tiny!!

The location means that you are almost certain to be confined to the hotel complex unless you take the shuttle bus to Bodrum which runs twice a day there and back. That said it is a stunning setting.

The hotel is spread over quite an expanse of space (lots of wasted space) and built into a hill .... this should be taken into consideration when booking, as together with the heat it can be very tiring getting from a to b.

Buffet restaurant was very good.... great choice and quality of foods each day. Couldnt fault it. There are 3 further restaurants with the usual unfair booking system but we did expect that. Food again was of good variety and quality.

Daytime entertainment was varied if you wanted to get involved but evening was average..... much better if the resident animation team were not involved...!!

The facilities of the hotel are very good... plenty of space around the pools and the spa I heard was good quality albeit on the expensive side. You dio however have to pay extra charges for use of pool table etc which i felt was a little unfair considering this is an all inclusive hotel.

Rooms are a fair size and clean and tidy..... beds extremely uncomfortable and set inches from the floor....look good but surely the most important thing is comfort? The 'terrace' space was a few squares of patio stone..... just enough for two chairs and no table!! Again a little dissapointing.

Overall we had a relaxing week although when you spend considerable money you expect most boxes to be ticked... on this occasion too many werent."

• Travel date: Mon 7th of July 2008

Our holiday this year was fansatic! I ha...

Reviewed Tue 17th of June 2008

"Our holiday this year was fansatic! I have never been to a better place! All the waitors and staff there was as helpfull as ever! You'r glass was never empty always a waitor there to fill it up. Also the animation team were superb, the nightlife was great. All the watersports was brilliant. the rooms was great a dery large. The veiws are great. The excustions was fantasic. I would reccomend this resort to anyone! Even familys. It great! "

• Travel date: Tue 17th of June 2008

Myself, my husband and two children have...

Reviewed Tue 10th of June 2008

"Myself, my husband and two children have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Bodrum Princess, Turkbuku.

We have had a fantastic time, and I would certainly recommend it. The accommodation is excellent, we had two inter-connecting rooms, which gave us loads of space. One of the bathrooms had a walk in shower, and the sinks are fab. The bed does take some getting used to, as it is very low down, and quite hard. Make sure you request non-smoking if you don't smoke, as our room wreaked of smoke.

The general feel of the hotel is contemporary, you could be staying anywhere, as apart from the staff, it does not have a Turkish feel about it.

We went all inclusive, and the food was in my opinon really good, and we do cook alot at home, and are generally pretty fussy. There was always plenty of choice, with a good salad selection, and fabulous Turkish desserts. My only disappointment was the breakfast, which was the usual continental stuff, and a guy cooking omelettes, which are a bit on the greasy side.

The pools are fantastic, there are quite a few pools, and most of the time we had them to ourselves. The infinity pool is great, and we also went in the inside pool when it got very hot. Our children also loved the pool slides, but they only come on for about 4 hours every day. There is also a heated indoor pool in the spa area, which was fantastic when it was very hot outside, you can also use the steam room and sauna for free, but the young girl behind the reception area was rather snotty.

The beach is small, but we never had a problem getting a sunbed, and the sea is absolutely amazing, a gorgeous turquoise colour. My daughter found 100's of crabs and a couple of starfish. The fish also swim around your feet.

All the staff at the Bodrum Princess are fantastic, mainly young men, and they are very attentive, charming and polite. They go out of their way to help you. They are all an asset to the Bodrum Princess, as I know that they work very long hours, 6 days a week.

The entertainment team also work tirelessly, from morning till late, and try their best with the shows. The dancing is good, but the shows are a bit hit and miss. On our last night it said Circus night, and they had an act on that consisted of two blokes, a young lad, and three girls, and they were AMAZING! If you go, do not miss this show.

We only ventured out of our hotel three times in 2 weeks, as we totally chilled out on this holiday, and we went to Kos on a First Choice trip, Kos was really nice, but the trip generally was badly organised by First Choice, so do not recommend.

There is nothing close by, so if you like a walk into the village, forget it, this is not the holiday for you.

Overall, a great holiday

• Travel date: Tue 10th of June 2008

wonderful hotel

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"My family and i stayed at this hotel during half term and we couldnt fault it at all. The pools were clean and the slide pool was excellent for the children.The staff were excellent friendly and really made our stay a pleasure.The kids club was excellent with a mini disco every night before the adult shows which were ok.We used the watersport facilities several times and i must say these are the most reasonable rates in europe i have come across the guys were really nice there too.The food was varied and a sunday champagne lunch was a lovely touch.The rooms were large clean and spacious the best hotel rooms i have ever stayed in.We will definately be returning sometime in the near future."

• Travel date: Fri 6th of June 2008

Hotel Bodrum Princess is a great looking...

Reviewed Thu 5th of June 2008

"Hotel Bodrum Princess is a great looking hotel with state-of-the-art architecture (very modern) and has a lot of facilities, only, a lot of them were not open during the period that we were staying there (mid May)! No fish restaurant, no Turkish restaurant, only few bars were open... So that was a big disappointment.

As we arrived late in the evening (9.30 PM local time) we were too late for dinner (restaurant closes around that time) so we didn't get anything! I got really upset as we were travelling with two children. Thank god we took milk with us! We paid all inclusive, but were advised to order room service (which we had to pay for so we didn't) which is unacceptable.

There's nothing in the neighbourhood. If you want to go to Bodrum, it takes you at least 30/45 minutes per taxi (which is quite expensive!). The beach is really small but pretty in the bay. Also the fish restaurant looked really nice, but as I said before, it was not open so I can't tell you if it was good or not.

The rooms are clean and nice, but the balconies/terrasses are very small (1m x 1.5m) and most of the time in the shade. I know a lot of people don't care less but we do as we have two babies that sleep in the afternoon. It would have been great just to sit outside on a sunny balcony.

The food was delicious (especially breakfast) but the dishes could have been warmer. The waiters were very nice, friendly, but some of them hardly speak English.

The pools were great. You also got free towels wich was very nice to have.

Again, this hotel has a lot to offer. I just think that it would have been better staying there in July/August when everything is open. I don't think we would go back."

• Travel date: Thu 5th of June 2008

A Wonderful holiday

Reviewed Tue 27th of November 2012

"Having read a hotel review which was less than complimentary I cannot believe that the writer was staying in the same hotel as myself. My friend and I had a wonderful time the hotel was spotless, an excellent choice of food, the room was large and very modern, we had not only a partial sea view but a full one. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. The position of the hotel in its own bay was fantastic albeit a little out on its own but it did have its own beach. I could not ask for better facilities, it was great to be able to relax in the hotels exceptional Spa after a hard days' sun worshipping. There were poolside activities each day and some form of entertainment every night which was ok. The six pools gave ample choice for swimming and relaxing, these were spotless. My only criticism would be that during our stay a party of 550 business personel descended on the hotel for three days which rather spoilt the relaxed atmosphere. I have been on holiday to several gold hotels over the last severn years but this one is the best so far. I did not want to leave at the end of the week and would recommend the Bodrum Princess to all groups of people and I will return in the future."

• Travel date: Wed 4th of June 2008

A taste of paradise

Reviewed Sun 21st of October 2012

"Have just returned from a week long holiday at Princess Bodrum with a group of 7 girlfriends. We had a fantastic relaxing week where we were thoroughly spoiled (no washing, cooking, cleaning, school runs etc etc). The food was first class with a choice of different restaurants to eat in throughout the week - all serving excellent food. The staff were extremely polite,accomodating and attentive at all times. The only criticism would be that the nightly entertainment was poor. It would have been nice to have a taste of some turkish entertainment instead of the same animation team doing the daily and evening entertainment (which was not of a great standard). Also some live music in the bar areas would have been better than having a band playing by the pool where no one really sat of an evening. All in all we had a great week, superb weather and I would recommend this hotel which is set in a beautiful location to anyone. We went to Ephesus, Turkish Baths, 5 Star Cruise and the Market in Bodrum which were all excellent. Would love to go again."

• Travel date: Mon 2nd of June 2008

Brilliant hotel and service

Reviewed Fri 16th of November 2012

"Brilliant hotel with excellent all inclusive option. Hotel standards are very high with service and cleanliness of the highest order. The hotel is fairly isolated but is relatively self contained in a beautiful spot. Transport is laid on if you wish to go into the towns for sightseeing or shopping.

I stayed for a week with my daughter and we are already planning to return later in the year. I do not usually write reviews but felt I had to on this occaision"

• Travel date: Wed 28th of May 2008

Hotels near Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa

Top traveller tips for Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa

• bumflufferie by bumflufferie

"Alibaba restaurant Bodrum Harbour, superb food and service! "

Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa is also called