SENTIDO Perissia

Kumkoy Yolu Uzeri Bingesik Mevkii, Side, Manavgat 07330 Turkey

Perfect stay in an excellent 5 * hotel with friendly staff

Reviewed Tue 5th of May 2015

"We have visited this hotel many times and each time we feel as coming home. Each detail will be checked by the complete management. The rooms have been refurnished and they look very nice. As always, in the main restaurant the food was excellent and could not be beat for the variety and the taste. You really need to visit a à la crate restaurant. You can walk along the seaside on the promenade. A beautiful hotel to visit. "

• Travel date: Tue 5th of May 2015

Perfect Paradise

Reviewed Tue 27th of August 2013

"We have stayed at the Sentido Perissia for the last two years and have had an amazing first class holiday both years.We consist of myself,husband and two sons aged 11 and 13. The hotel is kept spotlessly clean and staff are always going round cleaning both inside and around the grounds and always collecting litter.
Tolga and Murat the managers along with every member of staff work exceptionally hard for very long hours. Despite this they remain professional but are so incredibly friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for any of them. Special thanks from our family go to Adil in one of the many restaurants for being so kind and sincere and treating our family so well.Habip in the avenue bar, Murat in the Bacchus bar and Ibrahim in the avenue bar who all remembered us from last year and went out of their way to ensure we had a great time.Also Abdullah our waiter who was lovely and even took us on some trips in his taxi. Lastly we must mention Nuh who works in the restaurant, Sandy Beach and on the beach, doing many jobs. Nuh was fantastic at his job and so friendly and smiled all the time.All these staff have become like a second family.
This hotel also has the best animation team ever who keep the guests entertained all day. From activities during the day by the pool and on the beach to providing stunning shows in the evenings. Each and everyone of the team deserve a mention. Hakan, entertainment manager who preofessionally leds this team of wonderful warm friendly people, Oksana,Giizzmmoo,Yazuv,Natalia,Natailya,Emrah,Andrea,Ozge and of course the super Suleyman.
The food and drinks here are first class you will never go hungry.
This hotel really does pull out all the stops to ensuring you have a fantastic holiday. Never have we been more upset to leave a place and be still wishing we were there. We are looking forwrd to hopefully returning next year as we dont think anywhere else can match up to the Sentido Perissia. Well done to a great hotel."

• Travel date: Tue 27th of August 2013

Fantastic hotel! Luxury holiday resort!

Reviewed Tue 27th of August 2013

"Returned home at the weekend after 10 nights holiday we were on holiday at the same time as the family which appeared in the newspaper reports, it really has been blown out of proportion, they may have had some illness but where it was contracted from has not been confirmed. This as ever is a fabulous hotel it is spotless and clean, it is unfortunate these people became ill although there is no evidence the hotel is to blame? It is so unfair for a 5 STAR resort to have to tolerate such slander from the press do they not have to be careful of their choice of wording making many false accusations in my opinion and experience, many people become ill while abroad especially as temperatures soar into the 50's! Sentido Perissia do not deserve this, 5 star hotels do not operate in this way Sentido standards of food hygiene are very very high and always maintained to this high level,the pool areas fantastic and clean as all areas throughout the hotel. I will be absolutely astonished if the hotel is found to be at fault in any way, they deserve a massive public apology for tolerating such diabolical behaviour from guests and the press for what they have been put through! Do not be disillusioned by all you read go and see for yourself you will not regret it, I will be returning the place is a hidden gem!! "

• Travel date: Mon 26th of August 2013

Great hotel

Reviewed Wed 28th of August 2013

"This is our favorite hotel we returned this year myself for the second time and my mum and step dad for their third time. I am a fussy eater and the food at this hotel is fab and it takes a lot to please me when it comes to food but the food is wonderful.
The bar, waiting and reception staff are all very good at their jobs and make you feel very welcome. You even get lovely refreshing cold towels and lemon drink on arrival.
The mini bar in your room is topped up daily
They have 3 lovely swimming pools that look out on to the beach.
The maids never stop cleaning they work so hard to keep the pace really clean
The entertainment team are absolutely wonderful and really make it an amazing holiday. They are a wonderful team and fantastic at their jobs. I cannot wait to return in June next year. The perfect holiday if you want to relax with a great book with a cocktail and put your feet up"

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of August 2013

worst holiday ever, never again

Reviewed Thu 15th of August 2013

"Within 48hrs of being in this resort, 6 adults out of a party of 8 people (6 adults, 2 children, 12 & 11) came down with a sickness and diarrhoea illness. The stomach cramps, and sudden need for the toilet were ricdiculous. It meant that we could not go out on any excursions or be far from bathroom facilitates. The illness meant that every person who was ill spent at least a day or more in bed. On speaking to other guests it soon became apparent that we were not the only guests to have this illness, out of a party of 20, 16 were ill within days of arriving. We tried to pin point what could of caused our illness and we could only come back to the food from the main buffet restaurant as the children being fussy eaters had not ate from here and were not ill. We spoke to the hotel relations who advised a few cases of this illness had been reported, we also spoke to our Thomas cook rep who was quite dismissive of our complaints. We spoke to the rep again along with some other guests, at which point they asked us to complete some complaints forms. We are currently still here and not eating as nothing is staying down (great way to spend 7 days our of 11).

We have also had issues with incorrect rooms on arrival. The rooms were not ready and 6 people were put into a room meant for 4, for 4 nights. The other room was not clean and ready for the other members of the party. It was a good job we were a family group who were ok to share a room.

the general consensus from all we have spoken too is that no one is happy to have worked hard to afford a luxury Thomas cook holiday only to receive sub standard service from the hotel. "

• Travel date: Wed 14th of August 2013

holiday from hell

Reviewed Mon 11th of March 2013

"I have just back from a one month stay in what was shown as a 5 star hotel. Trip advisor reviws convinced me to go. However this hotel is in no way a 5 star. The only nice thins about this place is that it is a nice hotel, my room was OK. but it stops there. The food was either boiled or steamed, there was a small grill area, but the foof there was very dry and mainly tasteless. The entertainment was non existent, because 2 members of the animation team were ill so entertainment was cancelled for at least 2 weeks.They did put on entertainment every 2 nighrs for the first 2weeks, with shows like mama mia, grease, cabaret, blues bros, but it was just people dancing to disco music, evening live music was disco music. Unless you like darts, ther was no daytime activities. The hotel is miles from anywhere, but I went on the local buses, just to get out of this hell hole. So this is some of my dislikes, my likes in this dump was the bars. There are some so called international resturants you can use 3 are free if you are all inclusive which I was, I only used the chinese one but the main course extremely tough, so i left very dissapointed. I met a lot of people who had been to this hotel several times over a number of times and for long stays but they said they could not beleive how much it had gone downhill since their last stay, and they would not be going back again, cant say I blame them. I will not be going there again. Itis certainly not 5star, although all the many cats that roam all over the hotel and areas around it may disagree. Drop it down to 3 star."

• Travel date: Fri 8th of March 2013

3rd Vist to Perissia

Reviewed Mon 17th of October 2011

"What a fantastic organised and safe hotel to have the pleasure of 2 weeks.
I traveled with my wife and son (12) and daughter (10) there is always something going on to keep them busy.
The food is fantastic in the restaurants but beware to book stright away you only get in if you book a week in advance.
The main restaurant offeres something different every day but if that something is not for you the selection is varied but eventualy you crave your favourite meal from home.
The staff are friendly and create a relaxed but fun atmosphere
Family rooms are great or superior are sufficient. They do have some very small rooms with french balcony which is more like a window with bars to stop you falling out. Be carefull to book to right room and you will have a great holiday."

• Travel date: Sun 7th of August 2011

harry/tricia

Reviewed Tue 18th of January 2011

"apart from lacking evening entertainment,great place,food great, staff great weather not so good this time of year. "

• Travel date: Sun 16th of January 2011

Heaven on Earth

Reviewed Tue 14th of September 2010

"My wife and i stayed here for a week in june 2009 . we were blown away with this place . we were a bit sceptical at first, having never been to turkey before. but let me tell you , everything from location , cleanliness , the food , the entertainment , friendliness of staff etc etc was spot on . we have just been to italy for my brothers wedding so unfortunately we havent been back to the perrisia this year . however , we have booked up to go again , next june , and believe me , i cannot wait. congratulations to all at this hotel for its brilliance ."

• Travel date: Sat 11th of September 2010

Class & relaxation @this hotel.

Reviewed Tue 8th of June 2010

"Ithe weather was just right for us week in turkey at sentido perrissia was a dream come true. everything said in brochure was accurate. Fantastic rooms ,food, hospitality,space & cleaniness, which is a priority to my husband & I was 1st class.the seafront was a pleasure to go on, All amenities were available ,& the staff were wonderful in all areas. All inclusive was a bonus, didn,t spend half of my cash as everything so cheap.Will be returning next year already booked. sylvia & les england."

• Travel date: Tue 8th of June 2010

we love it here

Reviewed Fri 28th of May 2010

"Well i said we would come back here again last year and we did. We got the same feeling again as soon as we walked through the door, but this time we brought our daughter,son-in-law and grandchildren. they loved it and vow to come back next year. Some people there made this holiday a bit special the waiter by the name of FEDZI he helped us with medication for our grandaughter. Ashkin who worked in the jewelers, hes a friend of ours for life.I could point out a few more but go there you will see for yourself. Personaly i would come here every year, maybe i will"

• Travel date: Thu 27th of May 2010

The best hotel, the best holiday!

Reviewed Thu 4th of June 2009

"We stayed at the Perissia for my best friends wedding in May 2009, we had the best holiday we've ever had. The hotel is outstanding, the food is outstanding and we will definately be visiting again next year. The rooms are of a very high standard (we had a superior room), the hotel and surroundings are spotless. The staff are all very friendly, and love children. The wedding was perfect and went without a hitch (although don't go to the hairdressers, they are very slow, or if you do go allow at least three hours!). I love this hotel and never thought I'd visit the same hotel again but this hotel was perfect.

Only minus points are; Germans pinch the sunbeds and don't sit on them until the afternoon. Don't like to stereotype but it is true!!"

• Travel date: Thu 4th of June 2009

Hotels near SENTIDO Perissia

Stayed at SENTIDO Perissia? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for SENTIDO Perissia

• unique by unique

"kursunlu waterfall is beautiful "

• unique by unique

"join in the fun its part of the holiday "

• mrs youn by mrs youn

"Hotel is the best i,ve been to in 30 years "

• Karen W by Karen W

"To enjoy every minute of your stay and join in with as much as possible. "

• C. D. by C. D.

"dine in the à la carte restaurant "

SENTIDO Perissia is also called