Excellent

Reviewed Thu 26th of May 2011

"Lovely clean apartments, maid service every day excellent. Hotel staff friendly, helpful and most speak excellent English - thank you for a brill hol"

• Travel date: Wed 25th of May 2011

memorable

Reviewed Wed 9th of September 2009

"we have just returned from this complex and we both give this a 10/10 rating. the hotel was very clean and accessable, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the bar staff could not be better, the food at the restaurant was excellent and the entertainment was so good we enjoyed it twice as we stayed for two weeks the best night was thursday's pool party. after a marvellous mexican themed buffet and a magic show you get to throw the bar staff into the pool and swim till midnight. we would reccommend this for families."

• Travel date: Sun 6th of September 2009

perfect

Reviewed Wed 15th of July 2009

"after reading other reviews on this site we did not know what to expect, but can honestly say studios where roomy (have been in a lot smaller) cleaned daily,& all hotel staff very friendly, nice pool with plenty of loungers to relax on. only down side not a lot to do at night unless you go into side but there are some nice restaurants in the vacinity which give you pide(bread)& dips & fruit for afters "free of charge". The two we found best where the sunlight dream "great staff" & the kelebek, thoroughly enjoyed the turkish night at hotel."

• Travel date: Fri 10th of July 2009

Not been here before, we didn't know wha...

Reviewed Sat 16th of August 2008

"Not been here before, we didn't know what to expect. I have to admit
this is one of the best holidays we've had. Apartments were clean and spacious
air conditioned bedroom. Staff at this hotel were fantastic nothing was too much trouble
food was lovely. Turkish night and poolparty brilliant. Would definately go back.
We did the White water rafting trip though not through the rep, excellent.

• Travel date: Sat 16th of August 2008

We are a family of four (two teenagers)...

Reviewed Wed 6th of August 2008

"We are a family of four (two teenagers) our first time to Turkey so we did not know what to expect. Arrived at Hannay Suite - Rooms were very clean - excellent maid
service. All staff, reception, bar, restaurant were courteous and very helpful, we had a lots of laughs with them. We had a brilliant time at the Turkish night. To eat in Turkey is very cheap. Denfinately don't book trips with rep - so more expensive.

Overall we have a fantastic time (very hot varying from 44 degrees to 50 degrees). We
would all definately go again."

• Travel date: Wed 6th of August 2008

Spent a week here in May 2008 with my 8...

Reviewed Thu 3rd of July 2008

"Spent a week here in May 2008 with my 8 yrs old daughter, and was very impressed.
The rooms were spotlessly clean and not in my opinion any smaller than any other room I have stayed in, contrary to other reviews I have read.
Hard to find any fault at all, possibly the location, next to a main road might be a slight downside for some, but its hardly the M62 !
The bar staff let my daughter help behind the bar and nothing was too much trouble for them.
We ate in the restaurant most nights due to a picky child and the food was great and very reasonably priced, anybody who has booked wil be looked after very well indeed.
I would definitely return in the future.

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of July 2008

Overall a good holiday, but there are so...

Reviewed Wed 31st of October 2007

"Overall a good holiday, but there are some things I wish I'd known before I booked!! The apartments are very very small, so book a 2 bed apt for 4 people, or a 1 bed apt for 2 people or you will not be able to swing a cat. There is one armchair to sit on, but the sofa is actually a single bed with a few scatter cushions, so don't expect to be able to sit comfortably in your apartment and there is no furniture on the balconies.

The main road is very busy, so depending which block you are put in, you will hear road noise. On the subject of noise, at 6.30am every morning and at various other times throughout the day, you will hear a loud speaker from the local Mosque. After about 3 days it stopped waking me up, but it often woke the kids.

My only other complaint was that the apartment floors were never washed, and were only swept when I asked for them to be cleaned. On the positive side, the staff are very friendly, the apartments are modern with nice tiling etc. The pool area is pretty and well maintained, but is in complete shade by mid afternoon, and the pool itself is the coldest I have ever been in. The free bus service to the beach is your best bet, with free sunbeds and parasols."

• Travel date: Wed 31st of October 2007

This will be our third visit to the Hana...

Reviewed Wed 1st of August 2007

"This will be our third visit to the Hanay and we have never been disappointed. Friendly courteous staff and nice apartments. Looking forward to another great holiday - taking the grandson this year!

Side itself offers a great choice of restaurants and bars - and of course shops!!

Apart from going on about how great Side is, and it is - there is nothing more to say. Great.

• Travel date: Wed 1st of August 2007

The Best

Reviewed Mon 12th of November 2012

"Hi Just to say what a brillant time my partner and i had at Hanay.
Everyone was friendly and the service was amazing. Thanks very much to the bar staff and thanks to the maids for laying our beds out with such amazing swans and harts out of the lining.
We arived 7am and were taken to our rooms with our luggage taken for us shown how to use the aircon which was free (unlike many places in turkey) and left to get some rest. All i can say is go stay there Food is great too...
Thanks all at Hanay will be going back.
Si & Tina"

• Travel date: Sat 21st of July 2007

We were prepared for this accommodation...

Reviewed Mon 25th of June 2007

"We were prepared for this accommodation to be rubbish - described as 'compact' which normally means so small you're shuffling sideways, and incredibly cheap, we just wanted to be in Side because we could travel to Cappadocia from there.

However, we couldn't believe how good it was - the two bedrooms flat had two good sized bedrooms, and a decent living room with TV plus a well equipped kitchen and sizeable balcony.

The air-conditioning was fabulously efficient and the food (as another reviewer had remarked) was as good as anything you could get outside and cheaper.

Our two lads were 15 and 19 at the time - so the problem of them being able to get out of the apartment didn't really bother us!

It is not in the resort centre and the main road is busy, but you can easily walk to a dolmus stop.

Within the grounds of the hotel itself traffic was not audible, and it has a very nice bar around the pool which is where you eat your meals as well. The boys thoroughly recommended the fillet steak.

The staff were very friendly and helpful indeed. You have to be prepared for the touts in the town, but all in all I liked Side and the Hanay Suit Hotel was terrific!"

• Travel date: Mon 25th of June 2007

Great time had by all.

Reviewed Mon 19th of November 2012

"Spent two weeks at the Hanay and had the best time. Staff friendly and helpful. Escorted to the room on arrival and even though they were basic they served their purpose well. The pool was well maintained and clean. Only disappointment with regards to this was that there was limited space around the childs pool so there was always a rush for these sunbeds in the morning. Had a great spa on site and although a little expensive compared to other local spas the service was great. The restaurant and bar was clean and the bar staff were always attentive and polite. The food was good and had plenty of variety (although no-one was tempted to try the banana and curry pizza!!!!) The BBQ special was great and very reasonably priced. All food and drinks went on a tab that could be paid at the end of the holiday but we found it easier to keep an eye on the budget by paying daily. The maid service was daily and although they kept the rooms reasonably clean the floors always seemed a little dusty (this was our only complaint of the 2 weeks) Overall a great holiday and looking forward to seeing you all again later in the Summer. Special praise for Yusuf and the other bar staff...you were great."

• Travel date: Tue 29th of May 2007

Fantastic, I went to Hanay Suite in Side...

Reviewed Thu 4th of January 2007

"Fantastic, I went to Hanay Suite in Side last September for 14 nights. It was absolutely amazing, could not have asked for better accommodation.

I was on my honeymoon with my partner and my only child who is 3. Everything about the holiday was perfect, was very much for family's this area not for clubbers, 2 pools in accommodation, 1 for kids which was nice and warm and other for adults, very good size.

Food was amazing and cheap, drink good too although watch out, I strongly advise you buy their own make of drink or you will pay a lot more.

Whilst on that subject, wasn't to pleased the way we had to pay every time you went up for meal or even ice lolly. You have to sign a piece of paper and then pay at reception when you're ready. Was a bit annoying.

One other wee problem was rooms, like myself I had a young child and if she got up through night, she could have went straight out of the door if she wanted, as you cant lock from inside, although if you ask at reception they give you a lock for top of door.

Overall everything was perfect apart from a few minor problems, which I believe will be resolved. Thanks to all at Hanay for being so friendly and giving us a great honeymoon.

• Travel date: Thu 4th of January 2007

Hotels near Hanay Suit Hotel

Top traveller tips for Hanay Suit Hotel

• Tracey by Tracey

"although a little way out of the centre of Side, it is easily accessible by bus, taxi or walking and worth visiting "

Hanay Suit Hotel is also called