Grand Prestige Hotel & Spa

Titreyengol Mevkii, Side, Manavgat 07600 Turkey

Good

Sess pit of a hotel

"Like to warn everyone about this hotel and how disgusted I am with the Grand Prestige hotel , Side.
First of all after a cramp flight on a basic plane , we arrived at the hotel which didn't look too bad from the outside but how disappointed when we were taken to our room, the balcony was a accident waiting to happen as when u stepped out the door frame was so sharpe we had to put a towel over it to stop someone from cutting there feet. The air conditioning was something out of the 1980's and hardly worked aswell
We went down to the 'late breakfast' the next morning only to find no food left and what was left there were flies all on, the drinks machine had been switched off so you couldn't even get a drink and the staff were extremely rude . We had lunch only to find the man cooking the pizzas did not wear gloves and was handling all the food whilst eating it at the same time, I got my pizza only to find human hair in mine and my boyfriends pizza!!!!! The food at dinner did also not cater for English people and yet again the staff were rude and unhelpful , with no one speaking English.
Booking an ' all inclusive' hotel u would think it's ' all inclusive' as stated but the only food that was all inclusive was the buffet which we found hair in and flies on. We wanted to go to the a la carte restaurants only to be told we had to pay for these!!!! What kind of all inclusive is this? No where in our booking did it say U had to pay for the a la carte resturants , from previous hotels you get one meal in each resturant included in your stay. Even the information we had from the hotel said you had to pay for the sea food resturant for a fee.
We spoke to a Thomas cook rep in the hotel who also informed us this was a terrible hotel and advised us to stay else where and gave us a list of places to stay that were better which is no good to us as we paid our money to stay at this awful hotel.
There was no room service and couldn't even get a ice bucket for the room. We also had to pay 30euros for wifi!
This is meant to be a 5 star hotel, I wouldn't even give it a 2 star!!! It's outrageous!!!!!
We paid a lot of money for this holiday only to have continued disappointment, poor hygiene and rude staff. It's a disgrace.
We went to have lunch one day to find a waiter clearing up plates, he picked up a plate full of rolls that hadn't been eaten so he picked them up with his dirty hands and put them back into the roll basket for people to eat!
Our air conditioning didn't work and blew out hot air, the fridge was broken and when we asked for it to be fixed it was just taken out of the cupboard and left in our room under the drawer, the hair dryer didn't work and our bathroom hadn't been cleaned all week!
Complained several times , nothing done!
Tried to speak to reception about our transfer bak to the airport as it didn't have times on our confirmation, more rudeness!!

All the food was left out all day , and they just seemed to put newish stuff over it, it was stale and I wouldn't even touch the chicken! My boyfriend and I were both ill during out stay!

Awful hotel and waste of money, I have complained To travel republic who we booked with asking for a refund!
We even tried to get flights home it was that bad!
Never stay at this hotel!!!

• Travel date: Thu 18th of September 2014

NOT A 5 STAR HOTEL AT ALL staff made sexual remarks at my wife

"me and my wife stayed at this hotel at the beginning of july 2011 we only came back a few weeks ago this was opur first ever holiday abroad we were told at thomas cooke that this is a 5 star hotel when we got there it was really hot and when we got in our rooms the air conditioning wasnt working which was a nightmare that was the first night we managed to get to sleep around 5am in the morning at about 10am the music started blaring out at the pool side so we were woken up about 3 days into the hotle we were both on the toilet that continued throughout the 7 night stay and actually carried on when we got home too the food was awfull the staff spoke no english and didnt know what a cup of tea was when you said thankyou they looked in shock at you one of the hotle chiefs made a very rude remark at my wife saying if she gave him"a favour" he might let us stay in the hotel an extra day i think we all know what he meant by this i complained to his boss and his boss just laughed at me we will never visit turky again and this was a very cheap hotel "

• Travel date: Tue 26th of July 2011

Hotels near Grand Prestige Hotel & Spa

Stayed at Grand Prestige Hotel & Spa? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Grand Prestige Hotel & Spa

• peter by peter

"all the shops at the market just want to rip you off "

Grand Prestige Hotel & Spa is also called