Hilton Dalaman SarIgerme Resort & Spa

Exterior

Fantastic Hotel 5 Plus standards

Reviewed 16th June 2016

"We really enjoyed our stay in this lovely hotel. For us most important parts are; quality food, room comfort, all the staff and helpful management, the beach and pool&spa. You will love it !....... Cengiz. Dawn "

• Travel date: 12th June 2016

Overhyped!

Reviewed 6th April 2015

"The Hilton Dalaman is over hyped and I feel I owe an unbiased review for future guests who are considering staying here, after-all it was the reviews that prompted me to stay here. The food choice is adequate and very much the same day in day out which is the same for most hotels in Turkey, we found the only palatable options were the fries pastas and pizzas! you will get bored after a day at the main restaurant, which means you need to factor in the costs of the a la carts to your holiday at circa €15 per person per meal it soon adds up, the deserts looked amazing but they all taste the same (a fusion between jelly and cheap cheesecake) all different colors and they use and different fruit to garnish in order to make it look grand, on a positive note the staff were good and very quick to serve and clean perhaps this is only true in low season I won't be returning to find out. The air conditioning in the room is centrally controlled which means it gets really stuffy at night for us who come from a colder climates the average temperature of our room was 24 degrees which by UK standards is too warm for a baby and made it tough to get the little one to stay asleep at night. The outdoor pools were far too cold to use even the so called heated ones not sure what excuse they have to not heat the indoor pools though, nevertheless the staff here do a good job at maintaining the place. Do not make a mistake of booking a deluxe sea view room, the swim up pool is too cold to use and the rooms are smaller then the mountain side which are overall better in my opinion. Our so called sea view room has zero visibility of the sea, I have escalated this to Hilton Worldwide who are investigating the matter of potentially misleading customers. The kids club was good, friendly staff who pay good attention to the children and look as though they enjoy what they are doing. Entertainment is none existent we were told this was due to it being low season. Do not buy anything from the hotel shop, went in for baby sun cream only to be told it costs £23! My fault for forgetting it, p.s. there are no nearby shops like you get in other parts of Turkey. In a nutshell if you have been to Antalya or Belek you won't like this hotel as much, I'm comparing it to hotels we have stayed at in the past such as Barut Lara, Royal Wings, Delphin Diva, Gloria Serenity and Rixos. I can't imagine why anyone would come here if the price is the same at any of the above. P.s. If you are a HH gold or above do not expect any recognition at all, even though it's low season and only 20% full there were no apparent room upgrades available, I did a mock booking to prove to the reception staff that rooms are available and all I got is lies stating there were none and a fake phone call to an imaginary manager to confirm the same, I later (after 2 days) received a call from the guest relations manager trying to justify the lie by suggesting the upgrade to a higher category is only true if the value isn't much between the room booked and the best category available, this is not in the terms and conditions and again not true so it seems they are all in on it, I have written to Hilton worldwide to expose them, what an absolute joke! I was big advocate of the Hilton brand but this visit soured my experience perhaps they should stick to business hotels and leave the resorts to others who do it better. "

• Travel date: 5th April 2015

What a beautiful place!!!!

Reviewed 10th June 2014

"We stayed at the Hilton Dalaman in October 2012, we had actually booked to stay in another resort but we were re-located and upgraded to here due to unforeseen circumstances at the other hotel. We arrived with our 2 boys and my parents and our first impression was wow! For our whole weeks stay here at the Hilton we were welcomed and looked after by every member of staff, one waiter at the pool bar was really friendly and chatted to our eldest son about our football team and his. Our whole stay was out of this world and we were surprised with the free fridge full of cold drinks every day as this was a bonus for the boys so they didn't have to wait for their meals to have a drink. The pools were fab and our boys loved the water slides, we ate at the pool bar or cafe every lunch time and all the staff were very friendly and a credit to the owners. We as a family are always looking for that special deal to go back to Sarigerme but it seems the two week stays are out of our budget although if we did have that kind of money we would definitely book again but I am sure one day fingers crossed we will be able to come back.(I can but dream) Thank you all for a wonderful holiday it really was the best week we have ever had. Thanks again, Karen, Andy and boys xx"

• Travel date: 24th May 2014

Great hotel, luxurious and modern

Reviewed 13th November 2012

"We travelled with Sovereign and stayed from 18th - 28th September. This is a brand new modern and contemporary hotel. Very spacious and well laid out. Lots of places to relax and lots of shade. All inclusive very good value for money as otherwise prices of food/drinks appeared high. Generally very good service in the restaurants Loved the interior design and the colour shemes throughout Our Sovereign rep Rachel was BRILLIANT BEST BITS Because it is huge it never feels crowded. I like the relaxation area by block 2, only a few sunbeds and so peaceful. lots of shade everywhere. The pools are some of the best I have ever seen River view was lovely - the fish were jumping and the colour of the river is a turquoise blue Tao restaurant. Limited menu but delicious freshly prepared asian food. You pay a 15 euro supplement each Bedrooms Spacious and very comfy beds and pillows. Very clean Piano bar and Roof top bar - you could be in a swanky bar in London ! Food lots of choice and show cooking . Very well laid out. COULD BE BETTER Only two English TV channels - please Hotel management can you get SKY ? Sun beds on beach are a little too close together to the next family.. Prices of watersports seemed high 70 Euros for parasailing for 20 mins Prices of SPA were too high 120 Euros for a massage. No special offers, but do ask to have a look around - it is stunning TOP TIPS The all inclusive wine is drinkable, but Im glad we bought some Jacobs creek at the airport to have in the room The Gocek 12 island boat trip is a MUST. A great day out in beautiful surroundings Ask for a free courtesy room to change in on your last day Tip the waiting staff ,they do appreciate it and you get great service thereafter I raved about it so much my sister is going in two weeks!! Please feel free to e mail me [email protected] with questions"

• Travel date: 5th October 2009

SUPERB 5* +

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"One of the best 5* hotels we have stayed in. We booked the Sunday before we went on holiday and normally book self-catering but could not get what we wanted so opted for a/i. I was a bit anxious beforehand as we are not normally a/i people (we are now!). I was concerned that as the hotel was new everything/everyone one would not have come together to give the usual Hilton service. My concerns were unfounded. The staff are excellent, especially the entertainment staff. We booked a sea view room and were very pleased with the room. The hotel is so clean, there are always staff milling about cleaning/gardening. We joined in most daytime activities - Killer Darts, Step Aerobics, Belly Dancing, Archery and various pool activities. The evening entertainment was really good. We did plan to go into Sarigerme for lunch or dinner one day/evening during our 2 week stay but we did not feel the need at all. The pools are the biggest pools I have ever seen in a hotel. We tried all the restaurants and have to say that the buffet restaurant, Sarigerme, was the best. The choice of food was amazing. The choice of a/i drinks is great too. My only (minor) criticisms are that staff understanding of English could be better and that alcohol is not sold at the beach bar but this did not affect us as we spent all our time round the pool where the daytime entertainment happens. Overall the hotel was absolutely fantastic and the staff made us feel really special. A lovely place for a honeymoon or special occasion."

• Travel date: 28th September 2009

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"We expected a new Hilton to be top quality but this hotel exceeded all our expectations. We were four couples who have holidayed in top hotels all over the world but never on an all inclusive basis and we approached this holiday with some trepidation......any reservations we had were dispelled immediately upon arrival. The reception staff were warm and welcoming and the rooms were lovely. Dinner in the buffett restaurant on the first night was a real wow...the choices were too numerous to mention the food delicious and the waiting staff delightful...during our weeks stay we also ate at the Turkish restaurant, the Italian and the Oriental....the Turkish and Italian were first class( particuarlay the Italian) .....the extra charged for them was well worth it...... The Oriental however was dissapointing. The entertainment and sport staff were a joy to be with and quite frankly made the holiday really special...every day we were enticed into the pool for aerobics and pool games that we would never normally do, and thoroughly enjoyed them.... We have struggled to find some criticisms but if pushed they would be that the beds at the pool would be more comfortable with mattresses on them and the top cover for the king size beds in our rooms were a bit small.....and more importantly this is the only new 5 star hotel any of us have stayed in where we had to pay for wireless internet connections and at 23 TL an hour it was very expensive... This is this first time that we have ever been on holiday and never found a need to leave the hotel.....the evening entertainment and the bar staff made you want to stay around.... We are already thinking about re-visiting next year....."

• Travel date: 27th September 2009

Perfect Holiday

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"I would agree wholeheartedly with everything the last two reviewers have said. I am 6 months pregnant & this was absolutely the perfect break for me. There was so much choice around everything from food, bars & even pools we didn't feel the need to venture too far. We did do the day trip to Turtle beach & the mud baths which are good fun (booked direct with Sarigerme Tours). We were there for the end of Ramadan & the celebrations were great & varied. I am not a huge fan of all inclusives but this has to be the best value all inclusive I have ever stayed at. There are some charges for extras that seem quite high eg price of a film in your room but we didn't feel the need to stop in as there was too much going on elsewhere. My only gripe if pushed is that our door keys (cards) failed to work about 3-4 times & we had to keep venturing back to reception to get them reset. This was no big deal in the grand scheme of things and although I am not one to return to the same location again & again I would definitely consider going back once our new addition arrives as the facilities for children & kids was great too. I also think the relaxation areas (no kids under 12) make it a great place for those that just want some quiet time away from noisy families (applies to us this year probably for the last time!)"

• Travel date: 26th September 2009

Attention to detail in every nook and cranny!!

Reviewed 13th November 2012

"I have stayed at many Hiltons around the world, and they are always great - but the new Hilton Dalaman is a cut above anything I've ever experienced! The hotel is beautifully designed in a very ecclectic, almost overwhelming way - but it has just enough to not make it too busy. Everything at night gets beautifully lit up. The rooms are spacious - as 3 adults (my Mother, sister and myself) we stayed quite comfortably with the king sized bed + a very comfortable rollaway. The service was impeccable - everyone from the front desk to the cabana boys were friendly and helpful. We were treated, as a Hilton Honors member to a complimentary bottle of wine and plate of cookies and fruit upon arrival. Since we were on an honors stay, we opted not to take the very tempting all-inclusive upgrade, and honestly with the size and plentitude of the amazing breakfast and dinner buffet, we didn't need lunch!!! The food was delicious with a huge variety to choose from. We ate on night at Tao, and it was not quite as satisfying as the buffet, though we heard good things about the fish restaurant and the Turkish Restaurant. The entertainment was fun, the Bar street is absolutely gorgeous - don't miss it as it is only open Wed, Fri and Sun. There were fun dance parties at the Breeze bar nightly. The pools were stunning and opulent, plentiful, comfortable lounge chairs with ample shade. The beach is also lovely, smooth black sand. The water was too cold at this time of year, but I'm sure it is great at high season. We opted for the 50 minute Hammam scrub and foam massage - if you haven't tried it and love to be pampered - it's a must!!! Drink lots of water before and after. Ask to take a tour of the spa - it really is spectacular!! There was no need for us to leave the hotel - though there were day trips that could be arranged. We were only there for 3.5 days so it made no sense to leave the relaxation and fun. All in all there was not one thing that marred our vacation! We would definitely go back - though I'm sure next season this will be a hot spot and very hard to get reservations! :)"

• Travel date: 25th September 2009

A Perfect Getaway

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"We have spent a week in September with my husband at this brand new hotel . The property was huge, with very well designed facilities, large and luxurious rooms, several pools and a perfect beach. Among all the "all-inclusive" deals that we've experienced before, this was the greatest one with an amazing open buffet several times a day, different cuisines (Turkish-Asian-Italian-Fusion- SeaFood) in a'la carte restaurants, snacks, bars, patisseries and beverages. We've had a couples massage at the relaxing spa and had a wonderful time. The best part was that, the hotel is very close to the Dalaman International Airport. All in all, it was an incredible holiday, bringing the natural beauties of Mediterranean coast, Turkish hospitality and global Hilton standards all together!"

• Travel date: 23rd September 2009

Very good hotel - with minor hiccups

Reviewed 9th November 2012

"I spent there a great week with my wife under all-inclusive concept in the second week of August. Everything was very good with minor exceptions which didn’t spoil overall impression. Wished we had stayed another week. Pros: 1) brand new room (we had Deluxe). Large and convenient bathroom with a tub and two showers. Complimentary minibar (to be refilled every day), safe, flatscreen TV mounted on the wall, very comfy king size bed with very good pillows. Spacious balcony. Good sound protection. Really, nothing to complain about, except for a sluggish TV set, and a blinking smoke detector (see hiccups below). 2) great outdoor pools: at least three are big enough to enjoy swimming and not just soaking. Lots of sun beds and folding umbrellas around pools. Big fabric canopy near the central pool. They have just started to install stationary fabric canopies around some other pools as well. 3) great sandy beach: wide and long (have a look at Google picture!). Most importantly and so much different from many other Turkish resorts, you have plenty of shadow and convenient sun beds under stationary fabric canopies and folding beach umbrellas. Sand is not perfectly clean but the beach is a part of the turtle nesting zone and said to be preserved close to its natural state. Please note that it's pretty windy area between 10 am and 7 pm so sea water is mostly turbid. 4) cozy, well planned and built fitness and spa zone. Friendly staff and very well performed though expensive massages (ranging from Euro 50 for 25 min to Euro 150 for 75 minutes). My wife enjoyed spa a lot. 5) ample breathing space at any time and pretty much anywhere around hotel and territory, including pools and beach. Hiccups: 1) Pool access: all pools are closed from 7 pm till the morning. That’s really bad timing. Pools need to be cleaned, I was explained. Do they need to be cleaned during 12 hours every day? I doubt it. Why don’t move cleaning somewhere between 5 and 7 am or even 8 am giving the guests water access in the evening when they cannot swim in the sea? Such timing would affect neither guests nor personnel as I have seen few guests walking around before 9 am with staff working outside as early as 4 a.m. 2) Quality of food and selection of dishes at the main restaurant fluctuates significantly: on some days not much to complain about, on others – dishes were dull and unattractive. Fruit selection was consistently poor; fruit quality was appalling (except for above average watermelon). Very limited choice of sea products. On a positive note, sweets were good pretty much all the time and meat dishes were very good but often way too spicy. 3) Tao restaurant: It’s supposed to be Chinese and Japanese menu. Well, I’m sorry to say that but quality of food was horrible (it’s not Peking duck or sushi!) and I felt sick later on the night of my visit. Maybe other a la carte restaurants are better but I didn’t dare to try. 4) Service: except for spa personnel, beach cafe and front desk staff not much good to say. • Archery instructor: everything went smooth for about five minutes until a Turkish guest came over. Instead of asking the guest to come later as he was busy assisting us, the instructor immediately switched his full attention to his compatriot, giving the latter more time to exercise than us. What’s much worse, the guy started to make obviously filthy comments in Turkish about my wife and her archery skills completely destroying the rest of the day. • A la carte restaurant advice and reservation: actually, after paying a reservation fee (and it is still a reservation fee under all-inclusive concept) you have a very limited selection of food from the menu without paying extra. I’d better be advised on that in advance (and I asked!). In addition, on our arrival a restaurant was much surprised to hear about the reservation made though we were finally allowed in. • Minibar and coffee/tea refills: in 90% of cases refills were made only after I contacted front desk. • Waiters at the main restaurant at breakfasts: it was hard to catch their attention to have your glass filled with juice and cup with coffee on some days. It was annoying considering that they had time to serve Turkish guests who came later. 4) Night noise: live music between 10:30 pm and midnight is played from a scene by the river facing the hotel. No door could protect against hearing every sound of it if you have a room with a sea view. Disco music after midnight came in the opposite direction, so if you are in the right wing of the hotel, you won’t hear much behind the balcony door. 5) Small room/entertainment deficiencies: the cable modem behind the flat tv screen on the wall blink all the time illuminating the room at nights. The only solution was to unplug the modem. On the ceiling, just above the bed, the smoke detector blinks green. It’s much less impressive than the light produced by the cable modem but it cannot be eliminated at all. In addition, it takes you three seconds to move channel up or down on TV or just anywhere around menu after the click. Pretty annoying. Movies cost around 16 Euro each and I was told that I would have a single run for the price. Why not unlimited access for 24 hours for a paid movie? I believe that most negatives described can be easily addressed by Hilton. That would certainly improve guest experience and comfort of their stay."

• Travel date: 16th August 2009

Excellent property

Reviewed 9th November 2012

"My family and I spent 1 week at this resort. The property was spotless. Elegant and modern design, several outdoor and indoor pools, spa facilities and excellent beach especially great for long walks. Service was great even though the hotel opened just 10 days ago. Food was great - I was astonished by the huge selection of Thai and Chinese cuisine. Room was very good size and equipped with modern amenities including 32inch LCD TV. It had a balcony overlooking the river nearby. Overall, an excellent resort with Hilton standards"

• Travel date: 9th July 2009

Great place for the whole family, isolated but beautiful

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"We arrived on June 22th 09 and did not know that the hotel just opened on the 19th. We have to say the hotel is beatiful. 7 outdoor pool, several kids pools, slides, indoor pools, sauna, steam room, tyrkish bath.... Golf will be open Oct. 2010. Our only complains are: service! I expected from a Hilton with 5 ***** a better service. It seemed they still had to learn a lot, (checking people in and out not organized), no trash canes anywhere, toilette paper missing at the rest room from the piano bar, no pool service. OH, drinks are always different from bar to bar. Don't expect bar tenders there. Those are the little things that are missing. OH, and our son (5y) was 1 day in the kids club and it seemed that the ladies there understand only tyrkish or russian. Since my son was asking them for water in either German or English and did not get it!!!He also had to go to the bath room and the same story. That is very sad for a Hilton. I can only hope that in a few weeks all those things are taken care off."

• Travel date: 1st July 2009

Hotels near Hilton Dalaman SarIgerme Resort & Spa

Top traveller tips for Hilton Dalaman SarIgerme Resort & Spa

• by Adamk123

"Don't book a deluxe sea view"

• by Kareng700

"Just enjoy every minute xx"

Hilton Dalaman SarIgerme Resort & Spa is also called

• Hilton Dalaman Golf Resort & Spa
  • hilton dalaman
  • hilton sarigerme golf resort & spa