Sea Breeze Entrance

Excellent Holiday

Reviewed 29th June 2010

"I have just got back from sea breeze hotel and it was excellent me and my family went there for 2 weeks stayed in A lux room really nice rooms and we had a lovely view from are balcony onto the pool area. The weather was great but hads 2 evenings of rain and storms.but overall a really great holiday. A free jaccuzi and sauna and an adult pool and childs pool and a big pool for everybody. A 5 Min walk to the centre of hisaronu and market day every monday. I Recommend the boat trip with ezmen tourism it was only £10 for a whole day really good day out. I recommend to eat at the curry palace good offers lovely currys and the chinese dragonara both really nice places. all ready miss sea breeze and ive just got back last night. but is going back to sea breeze next year."

• Travel date: 22nd June 2010

Recent stay at Sea Breeze

Reviewed 21st June 2010

"Sadly I have to disagree with the previous reviews but only over one aspect. I have just returned from The Sea Breeze Apartments where I stayed in a one bedded apartment for five days and came away with a sore throat, unable to speak and chest infection due to the dampness of the room. The room was a little below ground level, I thought I could smell damp in the room every night when we went to bed and only discovered it to be true when we collected our things out of the wardrobe to pack our suitcases. The items were damp. I took a towel which I have not used to reception and they told me I should have opened the window, We had tried but found it to heavy to lift, so they came and it took two of them to open it to shoulder level where one had to click a catch on while the other person supported the weight. I got no apology and I do not think they will try to sort out the dampness. But apart from that everything was excellent. So just don't let them give you Room 101a. "

• Travel date: 20th June 2010

Excellent Holiday in Turkish Sun

Reviewed 30th July 2009

"We booked our holiday with Buzz Holidays recommendation and had a wonderful time at Sea Breeze Apartments. Buzz Holidays booked for us full package holidays with delux one bedroom apartment. Everything work around like a clock, transfers, flights and accommodation. Sea Breeze like oasis near Hisaronu resort which is 3 minutes walk from the centre. Hotel has got two swimming pool and one of them reserved for adults only which was good decision not to be disturbed by noisy children. Staff at Sea Breeze is very friendly, especially head waiter "Elwis" (Ozeyir) very helpful and also has got very good sense of humour. Delux apartments are very spacious and has got very good pool view from your balcony. Restaurant at Sea Breeze very clean and chef cooks delicious foods, I recommend Thai chicken, can not get better then this. We will book our summer 2010 holiday with Buzz Holidays very soon to make sure we have delux apartment again. Thank you Sea Breeze and Buzz Holidays for wonderful holiday. Keep the good work. Leon and Sara Wright from Cheshire."

• Travel date: 29th July 2009

great

Reviewed 14th July 2009

"this hotel was great. stunning views, all the staff where great and polite. the pool was lovely and to make it even better when we went, there was not alot of people so it was lovely and peacefull. the food was amazing and the drinks, my fav was jacket potato with sweetcorn and tuna&mayo and the chocolate milk shake was yummy and the prices where handy! the room was amazing really spacefull and clean and tidy, the bathroom was my fav it had a beter show in then what i have at home (fitted shower) i really advise people to come here and i would love to come back but i have now got a vila down the road in ovajec' but this place is relaxing, ideal for familys and also ideal for older ones, its amazing!!"

• Travel date: 12th July 2009

We've just returned from a great family ...

Reviewed 12th June 2007

"We've just returned from a great family holiday at Sea Breeze in Hisaronu, Turkey. The location is great - no noise but easy, short walk to town. The apartments are spacious, well maintained, and clean. A very high standard of accommodation. The staff were very helpful and attentive without being intrusive and the restaurant has good variety & good food! The kids loved the option of the heated indoor pool or the big outdoor one - so did I! My husband toned up a bit in the gym - I didn't! We both indulged in a Turkish bath & massage in the beautiful hamam. We also saw a lovely wedding in the hotel garden which really impressed us. We've booked again for next year."

• Travel date: 12th June 2007

Hotels near Sea Breeze Apart Hotel

Top traveller tips for Sea Breeze Apart Hotel

• by Bluecar

"Loved turkey going back next year to sea breeze"

• by leon59

"Palms Restaurant and 12 Islands Boat Trip"

• by aimee09

"try the big break bar its class"

• by aimee09

"its amazing, i love this place"

Sea Breeze Apart Hotel is also called

• Sea Breeze Aparthotel
  • sea breeze apart ovacik