Villa Beldeniz

Belcekiz Mah. No:1, Oludeniz 48300 Turkey

Excellent hotel!!

"We stayed at this hotel the first week of July (booked through onthebeach.com) and were a bit apprehensive as we had booked the Hotel Montebello and were told on arrival that we were being moved to the Villa Beldeniz. This worked out well for us as this hotel is excellent and closer to the beach than the Montebello. The hotel is very modern and clean, the rooms are spotless (cleaned every day) and have air con, mini bar, balcony, plasma TV (only news channels in English) and in the bathroom there is a shower cubicle with the best power shower. The pool area is great, it has a pool bar, and there are always available sunloungers. The breakfast is typically Turkish (bread, boiled egg, cheese, jam, fresh fruit, cereal) but always fresh. The location is also good as the hotel is surrounded by lots of bars (quiet ones!) and restaurants and is only a short walk to the beach and lagoon. The domus bus goes from the next road to Hisaronu which is only a 5 min drive away and it is livlier in the evenings there. We booked two exercusions from the rep at the hotel, Turkish Bath and 12 Island Boat Trip, both were excellent and great value for money. Eating out - we liked the Secret Garden (round the corner from the hotel) and the Buzz Beach Bar which is also good for a night out with great views. I would definitely go back to this hotel."

• Travel date: Sat 21st of July 2007

Fab

"Just spent 1 week at villa beldeniz and enjoyed every min. Great location about 5 mins walk from the beach and plenty of bars and restaurants a few min walk away. The hotel was really clean and the staff great they work really hard and will do anything for you. They didnt do the peach cocktail that me and my friend like, so Toro the barman went and got fresh peach's to do it for us. The rooms are great very moden and cleaned every day. Loved the bathroom as it was a real power shower. Will def stay there again, if i go back to turkey.

The jeep trip is worth doing, but is a long day lasting about 12 hours, we paid £15 and got a free boat trip with it, bargin. If you are booking trips do it with the blokes along the beach front, it's cheaper than your reps.

Buzz beach bar and help restaurant do really good food and worth a visit or two."

• Travel date: Tue 17th of July 2007

Loved the Staff

"My family and I stayed in the Villa Beldeniz in May 2007 and the standard of the hotel and the wonderful staff made the holiday perfect. The staff could not do enough for us and my children loved Eric, Toro and Mehmet who ended up entertaining them most nights. The room was lovely - full equipped with flat screen TV's in both rooms, clean linen and towels changed regularly. The cleaner also made special efforts to layout our towels in shapes of hearts and fans and scatter them with fresh flowers. The barmen were constantly running around to keep us happy and make sure we were happy. I am glad we found this place and will return again next year if I don't go before - Mehmet has promised me the room I want already, what a guy! What a place! What brilliant staff! It could not be beaten in my opinion."

• Travel date: Mon 18th of June 2007

A wonderful place

"My wife and I have just returned from a weeks holiday at this wonderful hotel. Having tavelled to all of the main resorts in Turkey ,I can honestly say that this is the best hotel we have stayed at. Completely rebuilt last year it is modern and spotlessly clean. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and do all that they can to make your stay memorable. Situated close to all the bars and restaurants, it is in the ideal location. Best suited for couples of any age . The rooms are spacious and have air conditioning and plasma tv. The showers are great.
We have booked to go back there at the end of July for two weeks and Mehmet the manager let us pick which room we wanted !
Roll on July !!"

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of June 2007

The Perfect Holiday

"This is specially for Rob & Lily who were considering this Hotel.

I am very tempted to lie through my teeth & give this Hotel a negative review-Just to ensure it's not booked solid in Sept when I plan to return but I can't be that mean.

The Villa Beldeniz was lovely. I tried really hard to find something about it to criticise but I couldn't find anything.

The Hotel's small (36 rooms) & recently totally refurbished. It's spotlessly clean, the maids do a fantastic job & one day we had our beds decorated with flowers & the towels made into heart & fan shapes, which looked beautiful. Free Individually controlled aircon is included along with a plasma tv (didn't watch) & mini bar. The bathroom had a hairdryer and a wonderfully powerful shower. Hot water was pleantiful-just let the taps run a few minutes & it comes out piping hot.

There were sunbeds around the pool, an upstairs & downstairs bar, jacuzzi & swinging hammock chair by the pool & a small childrens pool too. Pool Table & large screen tv.

The breakfasts were typically Turkish, perfectly adequate & with nice fresh bread. Plus there was a toaster & boiled eggs & cereals were available. You could buy a full English if you wanted one.

The Hotel was in a good central location, just minutes from both the beach and main street.

Best of all was the friendly atmosphere. The staff were great, helpful & friendly. My son went out with Toro our barman & got introduced to all his friends. When we left everyone came and saw us off with hugs & kisses all round.

I've only been back 3 days & already i'm looking into booking for Sept. I've stayed in other Hotels in Olu Deniz but this really was the best."

• Travel date: Thu 31st of May 2007

Villa Beldeniz. Olu Deniz.Turkey: Absolutely fabulous.

"We have just enjoyed a wonderful week at the Villa Beldeniz. There were six in the party, two of which were in wheelchairs. Mehmet and his staff bent over backwards to help us and make our stay fantastic. Nothing was to much trouble. All the staff are very friendley, happy and work very hard. The place is immaculate and the rooms very comfortable. Shower amazing. Pool lovely, sun beds very comfortable. Breakfast fresh and very plentifull. Location ideal and any transport was arranged for us from the hotel. Excursions can also be booked there. We have stayed in very large hotels in the past but this small hotel left most behind. We cannot wait to return and will be taking more members of the family. Beach, blue lagoon and mountains amazing. Shopping good with Hisoronu a couple of miles away for market and more bargains. Would strongly recommend this hotel. Thanks for a woderfull time."

• Travel date: Tue 29th of May 2007

Great hotel

"Iv just recently moved to Turkey and after staying at the hideous tower hotel for a few nights we moved to the Villa Beldeniz...and wow, this could be a small room from the Hilton. Having proper showers in Turkey is a rare thing as usually they are just dips in the floor, but there was a proper shower, plasma tvs, a cheap mini fridge etc etc. The a/c was free which was a bonus and the rooms were cleaned immaculatley everyday. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone."

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of July 2006

What a Transformation!

"This hotel has been knocked down and rebuilt and wow! Its amazing. Mehmet is still there and Bartis will return next year after his army stint. Rocky & Jan also make the experience special. It has an amazing pool, bar area and really nice rooms at a high standard and quite modern for Turkish standards. We are going back in September and can't wait as we absolutely love Olu Deniz with its wonderful people and breathtaking scenery. And its so cheap!"

• Travel date: Tue 20th of June 2006

great location

Good

"I had only returned to england after a holiday staying at the Sun City Hotel, Olu Deniz for a fortnight leaving my friends behind I was GUTTED so i thought i know i'll go back!!! so I did my friends had managed to find me a room at the Beldeniz, at first i didnt know how i would feel knowing that they were all at SunCity but Mehmet and Batis made me feel at home.
The rooms were nice, clean and spacious. By day the pool was nice and quiet, I found that alot of the other guests were walkers, or just preferred the beach,so laying there it felt like your own villa with great staff at your beck and call!!!!!
Food was also good but order it a good half hour before you want to eat!!!
Evening entertainment was low key except on tuesday night it Batis Night!! the barman who likes to see you laugh dresses up as a bellydancer!!GREAT FUN.
If you do book this hotel which I would go back but on check in make sure you have a room with Airconditioning, there was another block that didnt have it and the sights i saw in the mornings off people being bit - AWFUL!! apparently they are rebuilding over this winter and having all rooms A/C so hopefully they have cracked on, room 110 was the one i had it was groundfloor even though near to the bar you dont hear anything so i do recommend it, go on book it!!!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 6th of February 2006

Fantastic Holiday

"Vila Beldeniz is a small friendly hotel. The staff were great - Ebo and Batis in particular really know how to make you feel welcome. The only thing is that the pool could have done with a clean. The rooms are small but very clean and are air conditioned. The bar is great fun and there is a pool table and MTV etc. There is a sister Hotel called Montebello and this is where teh Turkish nights take place - They are great and definately worth £10.00 per person. You get all of your food included and the entertainment - It is a super night. We enjoyed it so much we have booked to go back again in October.

Olu Deniz is great - one of the nicest places I have visited, it was very hot but was nice and cool in the evenings. I would avoid hisaronu as it is all neon lights and cheap tacky shops, however, If you want a good Chinese meal then visit the Dragonara - it is the best Chinese you will ever taste!"

• Travel date: Sat 23rd of July 2005

Outterside/Longstaff crew

Good

"Hotel location was ecellent to all ammenities. The service was of very good standards Rege was a fantastic barman and did his job fantastically well, Mehmet the manager was very pleasant and made you feel at home :). Mehmet the smiler one was always smiling and always made us have a giggle he was very helpful. The kitchen staff provided lovely tasty snacks throughout the day, the turkish breakfast was lush and lots to choose from only thing i missed was tetley t-bags. The rooms were kept immacculate by the two cleaning ladies and you were left clean towels everyday. The pool was kept immacculate but to get a sun-bed on a morning you had to be up early to put your towel on a bed (husband). I could honestly say i had no dislikes about my holiday stay at Villa Beldeniz would advise to anyone. "

• Travel date: Tue 17th of July 2012

not as good as last year

"Having visited Villa Beldeniz in 2010 and having such a good holiday it was easy option to go again.
Only to be a little dissapointed you cant fault the location ideal base to travel 10 mins to the lagoon and five mins from the bus terminus.
The problem we had was the most irritating barman on the planet George!seemed to think he was funny we didnt think so he had the most annoying habit of blowing a horn throughout the day which nearly burst your eardrums hence my husband told me to go and tell him if he blew it again whilst we were there he would shove it so far up his **** hence he never blew it again wise decision.
The hotel bar had no atmosphere (down to george)not like last year Torro and Reggie we ace we had good time with both (Torro now at blue lagoon sea horse beach).
The pool area was not quite as clean and the jacuzzi did not work we asked if it was going to be repaired and was told in not so many words NO.
I cannot fault the rooms they were clean air con is in with the price and the beds comfortable ok you have to pay for the safe deposit box but you do anywhere in the world and the air con is FREE try going to greece it costs a fortune.
My main issue this holiday was the 50lira we paid to keep the room on till 6pm after we paid we were then told at 11.00am the day of departure we had to move all our belongings to the dreaded 101 as our room had been let out i was not happy!!!
we had to pack up all our belongings and move the rooms on the lower floors are not all that nice they feel damp with old tellys and knackered air con and small shower.
I felt like we had been done.We were lucky whilst we were there a couple again had a night flight and were told they could not have a room at all as they were over booked (i was always under the impression that they had to give you somewhere to wash and change and store your belongings)not the managers office lol.
Will go back to Olu Deniz but not the villa beldeniz"

• Travel date: Mon 1st of August 2011

Hotels near Villa Beldeniz

Stayed at Villa Beldeniz? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Villa Beldeniz

• old man by old man

"visit sea horse beach great for canoeing night life in hisaranu great "