great hotel

Reviewed 20th June 2013

"Just returned on 15th June after spending a week at Club Sun City. 3 of us had a fantastic time, food lovely, plenty of it, and varied, loads of choice as well even if your a veggie, lovely choc pancakes offered in the afternoon, waiting and catering staff work very hard and always there to please. Entertainment team fantastic, and very sociable to all. Rooms quite basic but very clean. Poolside kept clean, pool also, only thing in that area is that sometimes the music is a bit on the loud side during the day. Drinks and bar staff very good, never had to wait long to be served. Sun city beach great, was a mini bus on offer, but we decided to walk,about 2 miles, right in the Blue lagoon, would recomend. Oludeniz is a beautiful area,drop back of mountains, greenery etc. Will certainly be going back. "

• Travel date: 16th June 2013

sun city hoilday

Reviewed 28th May 2013

"me and my family stayed here may 2013 ,music was bit to much whist in pool ,food was bit boreing, i reported about the ants as when sunbathing by pool there was every everywhere. we all got mosqiute bites so constanly put cream on . hotel room was nice n clean ,cleaners was pleasent n lovley make sure u tip them work very hard. i got 2 small chidren and the gate on park always open need locked stop kids going out .. hotel just needs srt these few promblems out then be perfect hoildy !"

• Travel date: 24th May 2013

There is no Superior room! - Low Cost Holidays - Crap!

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"We booked 3 rooms 2 at standard rate one at superior rate, we arrived and was all given identical rooms. We checked with reception and was advised our invoice said large family room - they actually have NO superior rooms. We have emailed them all 3 booking references, their fall back is they have given what is on the invoice description and has not been mis sold. We clearly booked a superior room but have no proof of this. As we are getting nowhere we are reporting this to Abta we have also had a anonymous call from a 00 number ranting with rage that we will never be using their company again."

• Travel date: 24th October 2012

Good holiday but be mindful Ear infections

Reviewed 20th October 2012

"This is a nice resort in the heart of the mountains near a beautiful lagoon in Olu deniz. A great getaway and nice hotel staff the holiday was made great with nice people and food was same but good standard all inclusive was good and beer and spirits of good standard avoid red wine opt for white if you know your wines. Big downside was number of people with ear infections Thompson when I complained back in the uk stated that they don't get complaints and I know of at least 5 people while I was there who had bad ears probably from the pool. This is a good. Resort if they owned up to the infection issue instead of covering it up it would give Thompson more credit. All in I would return as I enjoyed it I would however take ear plugs if the pool issue was not sorted at IanWhiteway if you got an ear infection here "

• Travel date: 18th October 2012

Fabulous holiday

Reviewed 1st October 2011

"We have just returned from a week in Club Sun City. It was the first time we had visited a hot country and felt a bit apprehensive as I had read some mixed reports before going; but we needn't have worried. The hotel was in a fantastic setting with beautiful, exotic trees and flowers everywhere, set within the mountains and yet so close to the beach and shops. It was so clean and relaxing and the staff were so helpful and funny. We went with my son, his wife and children aged 10 and 2 yrs and the waiters were so good with them. The room we had was very pleasant with a balcony overlooking the beautiful gardens. Towels were changed daily. The family pool was large and there were plenty of sunbeds at this time of year. The weather was fabulous, blue skies everyday which helped. The food was varied and catered for all tastes and many types of drinks were free from water to vodka and coke. There was all sorts of entertainment during the day and evening from water polo to belly dancing. The Turkish bath was amazing, you must try it! My 2 year old grandson enjoyed the play area which had a plastic climbing frame with slides. Everyday he wanted to go to the 'park' after breakfast. There was also an adult pool for those of you who want peace and quiet. My only criticisms were that the play area for the children had gates that were permanently open and was used as a thoroughfare. This made it quite difficult to keep 100% check if you had more than one small child as they could easily run into the pool. Also the baby swing was broken but nothing was done about it and I still saw it being used. Finally if you like music round the family pool, great, but if not this would annoy you. It was quite loud at times and although it didn't bother me or my family, my husband found it intrusive. However, the entertainment staff worked very hard and long hours to try and please everyone. But, we have so many happy memories and photos to keep us going throughout the winter so all in all I would definitely recommend this hotel; in fact my son and family want to go back next year."

• Travel date: 1st October 2011

fantasic

Reviewed 18th October 2011

"just come back after a wk at club sun city and all i can say is what an amazing time. it was my first hoilday and went with the girls and would defo come here again...the hotel staff was soo friendly, and so happy and couldnt do enough for u...the reps was great always around and ready to help u when u need it....food was good... the only down side was the entertament wasnt that great but if u go out of the hotel theres loads of bars i would recomend this hotel thank u so much"

• Travel date: 14th September 2011

Our family holiday

Reviewed 1st September 2011

"Just back from sun city this August 2011 wow what a fantastic hotel so clean everywhere ,the service everywhere was brilliant.The food in the hotel was lovely,especially the cakes. We had two family rooms which were a great size and cleaned to the highest standard. The pools at the hotel were great ,the weather was fantastic 50 degrees some days overall it was a great holiday there was nothing to complain about and a must you have to go shopping and if you need a new gold necklace or a ring there is a fantastic shop in the hotel with yet again great service can't wait to go again next year."

• Travel date: 28th August 2011

Do not care about bad review, just enjoy :)))

Reviewed 3rd June 2011

"I have been there last week.It was the fırst tıme ın turkey and wouldnt be last tıme.Great hotel and great location. The garden was fantastıc.All the staff was very helffull and friendly they can do everthıng to make you happy.Food was delicous.Just need more fruit.They have bıg and very clean pool.Room cleanıng ıs everday and they gave me fresh and clean towel everday.What can I say more,I lıved great 1 week.Thanks very much all staff.Also they send me wıne and fruit on my wifes bırthday so ıt made her very happy.Hopefully See u next year agaın."

• Travel date: 3rd June 2011

Never go Back

Reviewed 3rd June 2011

"I have just returned from this hotel, and was very disapointed. The good points of the holiday were a great pool for family, and adult pool, plus an indoor, rooms were ok, very basic but no real problems just a funny unpleasant smell. Howver there were a number of bad points. Firstly, a number of friends in our group had money and belongings stolen from there room safe. When the staff were told about this issue, they wrre very very unhelpful. The hotel is all inclusive, and the food was awful. Food from the snack bar was not worth eating, either burnt or not cooked, with same foods everyday, and the resturant choice of food was a little better,but not much. The alchohol drinks were watered down, and i be suprised if there were actually any spirits in the drinks at all. The staff were very un welcoming, didnt greet with morning eveening etc, and on whole just looked grumpy. There was a kids club advertised in brouchure, but this wasnt what it cracked up0 to be, there was a hut for kids to play in but no one supervised it. The first choice rep was not on call very much either I did not have a good time and will certainly never go back!!! "

• Travel date: 2nd June 2011

wonderfull,beautifull,freindly

Reviewed 8th October 2010

"me and my family have just come back from a wk away. i have to say that i will defo be returning next yr. the hotel was lovely and all the staff where great. especially the lady who runs the beauty parlour and her husband. my children thought it was great the staff new their names and where made to feel safe and comfortable.this is a place i will defanatly recomend to other people. 10/10"

• Travel date: 7th October 2010

prat in the cap

Reviewed 30th September 2010

"just got back from 2 weeks at sun city my family and i had a great time and met some great people.all the staff were very friendly and helpfull;bar one who ill call the prat in the cap.those of you who have stayed here will know who i mean?all in all great hotel."

• Travel date: 25th September 2010

Good for first all Inclusive

Reviewed 22nd September 2010

"Went August which was very hot. Air conditioning in the room was not that good for the temp. Room quite small but clean. Balcony very small. Service at the pool bar was not the best as only one barman and if you slipped him a few lira he would serve you first which did'nt go down well if you had manners !!!! Terrace bar very hot at night. Entertainment was good fun. Food fantastic, tried things we would not have normally eaten. The lads from the entertaiment team worked hard and we learnt some memorable dances!!. All in all a great holiday and loved Turkey although if you have heard it's cheap, it's not think they have got used to the barter and are ready with a price. It you go outside the resorts it is a bit cheaper but we found it expensive in Olu Deniz. "

• Travel date: 17th September 2010
  • ...

Hotels near Suncity Hotel & Beach Club

Top traveller tips for Suncity Hotel & Beach Club

• by Kar W

"read feed backs all same comlaints"

• by Ian D

"Ear plugs in the pool"

• by Lou

"It is a lovely hotel within easy reach of the beach and shops"

• by Connolly family

"Don't be on a diet and you must go shopping "

• by cath

"its very beautifull and picturesc"

• by tomo

"Great location, fantastic views"

• by hazyd

"Would recommend to families with teenagers"

• by Claire

"Definitely - very enjoyable stay."

• by Dave n Zoe

"Will be going back to sun City sometime, loved it."

• by kathy

"there was quite a few wasps but there more intrested in the food than people"

• by Schmoo

"If you are looking to have a relaxing holiday this is the place to go."

• by Scouse Solly

"If all you want from a holiday is beer, sun, burger, chips & cheap tattoosthis is the place for you"

• by Lorna

"would definitely recommend"

• by neil causer

"paragliders in the air. boat trips"

• by lisa7403

"hisarönü bars and dalyan"

• by lisa7403

"You have to been here one t?me ?n your l?fe"

• by janhan

"blue lagoon, crusoes bar"

• by 07877833137

"the 12 island boat trip on popeye or olive oil not to be missed day trip with lunch £10 each "

• by Tan and Paul

"Dalyan Turtle Beach, Mud Baths"

• by Tan and Paul

"beautiful place, fantastic beach"

Suncity Hotel & Beach Club is also called