Montebello Deluxe Hotel standart room.

About Montebello Deluxe Hotel

• turkish amenities
  • billiards

Friendly and welcoming

Reviewed 14th June 2012

"This hotel has the friendliest people working in it. The day/night reception were always ready to help and the waiters in the restaurant were enthusiastic and welcoming. Normal Turkish breakfast - good quality and a good selection, if you haven't already booked HB then the evening meals are really delicious and good value. The rooms are a reasonable size and in good condition, the bed was just right for my bad back and the whole hotel was always kept spotless. A small fridge and air-con are included (unlike some hotels who would charge you extra). The sunbeds are a bit packed together by the pool and I would've liked thicker curtains, but I'll definitly be coming back here again."

• Travel date: 14th June 2012

fantastic

Reviewed 27th June 2011

"We stayed at this hotel from 8th June to 22nd June we had a great time, we found the breakfast was good and you could order a full english for 7tl which worked out at just under £6 which we thought was reasonable. We also ate a lot of our evening meals at the hotel and they were excellant value for money on average it cost 30tl which was approx £12 for meals for 2, 2 beers and a bottle of water. The staff were very friendly and we would recommend this holiday to all our friends and family"

• Travel date: 24th June 2011

Lazy days

Reviewed 18th June 2010

"Montebello beach hotel is a small hotel - ideally situated 3mins from beach and 5mins from town. The rooms are on the small side but adequate. The balcony was tiny. There are no sea views. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, not much choice and after a few days we were fed up with the lack of choice. If you want luxury then this is not the hotel for you. If you want a basic, clean friendly hotel where you can do your own thing then this is ideal. The people are mostly friendly and some cant do enough for you. The resort itself is a little on the quiet side. There are a few lively bars - plenty of places to eat. Food is of a very good standard and decent portions. There are plenty of activities for the energetic. Weather was hot mostly, cloudy for a couple of days but still warm and quite warm at night only had to cover up on one night. There is no curtesy room available so be aware of this. Unless you book your room for an extra day at about £25 your changing facility is the poolside toilet."

• Travel date: 12th June 2010

Friendly Hotel

Reviewed 1st March 2009

"I very much enjoyed my holiday last year. I had been there once beofre and it was brilliant i went back again and it was still brilliant. The staff are all friendly and if you had a problem with anything they would sort it out straight away. The rooms basic but clean. The pool was big but for the size of the hotel there wasnt really enough sunbeds. The breakfast was good offering cereal, toast & a traditional turkish breakfast. I went in the summer holidays and was suprised at how few children there were considering it was the holidays. I would recommend this hotel & would go back there again "

• Travel date: 1st March 2009

Brilliant Hotel

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"Amazing hotel,clean,Friendly. The pool is big enough for 38 rooms. The only person in the staff we had a problem with was the barman atilla not very child friendly. Boat trips on the beach are excellent value for money. Best holiday me and my family have been on in years. Oludeniz is a lovely resort with plenty of things to do. I recommend a turkish bath when you get there. We will definatley be going back again!"

• Travel date: 13th April 2008

Excellent Hotel in beautiful setting

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"Stayed at this hotel for 1 week beginning Aug.At first on arrival we were not to sure ,to be honest the rooms could do with a refurbish,but soon got settled in and loved the place.The rooms were spotless and cleaned daily,did not have to pay for A/C which we thought we would have to,food was excellent(half board)and the staff very friendly could not do enough for us.The hotel is in a good location about 5 mins from the beach.Oludeniz is a lovely little village with plenty to do,bars were excellent also.Overall an excellent holiday and would definately recomend the Montobello Hotel ."

• Travel date: 28th August 2007

A Lovely Little Hotel

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"I stayed at the Montabello Hotel for two weeks the hotel is very clean and the pool area is immaculate - a basic three star hotel i must say was very disapointed with the breakfast but from the people we talked to from other hotels said its the same everywhere. Overall we had a nice stay for a very reasonable price and i would definatly go stay there again. P.S. If you have booked to stay here make sure you dont miss the belly dancing on a wednesday night."

• Travel date: 12th August 2007

Convenient to Beach, Overlook All Else

Reviewed 12th November 2012

"I booked this hotel based on reviews I read on TripAdvisor and was disappointed. Is this the same hotel? Maybe my standards are higher. We didn't pay the 40 USD I keep reading about, but about 160USD a night for 2 rooms including breakfast and dinner. Due to a booking mix-up, we stayed at the sister hotel, Montebello Hotel as well. The Beach hotel is only a few hundred feet closer to the beach but charged double. I didn't find the front desk staff especially friendly, and either there was a communication barrier, or they didn't really want to tell me or I was not savvy enough to think that they would accept credit cards and assumed that when they quoted me the price in "cash" that we could only pay in "cash". In fact they do take credit cards but choose not to display any signage. This being our first experience at a Turkish hotel (as opposed to an American hotel in Turkey) we were a bit naive about that and did end up paying cash (which cost more I presume with currency exchange and bank fees than paying by credit). The Beach hotel is much smaller, and though it has been completely renovated, it has seen alot of wear and tear. In fact, the rooms we had at the M.H. were bigger (although not renovated) but had identical bathrooms. Also, breakfast was served in the Olive Tree Restaurant and dinner was beside the pool. There is not a lot of public space at this hotel like there is at M.H. The food wasn't as good and the menu not as extensive as the M.H. For half the price I would recommend the M.H. further up the street- bigger pool, better eating area, better food."

• Travel date: 6th August 2006

Fantastic, incredible find.

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"What an incredible find. I have stayed in 5 star hotels all over the world and loved this hotel. In fact we checked out of the Hillside Beach Resort to stay here and much preferred it. Even though the Hillside was 480 Euro ($600, 360 pounds) per night for two adults and two kids and the Montebello was $35 (20 pounds), at the same price I believe I would choose this hotel first, so work it out! The location is perfect. Shops, sand beach, restaurants, bars, clubs etc, all within short walking distance (from 50 to 200 yards.) The staff is the friendliest I have ever encountered anywhere in the world. This is an incredible find."

• Travel date: 18th June 2006

Great friendly Hotel

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"Stayed at the Montabello Beach Hotel end of May 2005 for 2 weeks. Very Friendly and helpful staff. Room was cleaned every day with fresh towels and flower petals sprinkled on your bed. Lovely touch. Nice pool area, not too busy at this time of year, bar snacks were really good and reasonably priced.Typical Turkish breakfast and you can eat as much as you want. 2 minutes walk down to the beach which is beautiful, plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from. Boat trips are great, out all day with lunch included for about £8-10.Olu Deniz is great for a quiet relaxing holiday, if you want lively nightlife get a Dolmus outside the hotel to Hisaronou about 20 mins away, great shops with plenty of fake designer bargains (remember to Barter) or go to Fethiye for the Tuesday Market.(cheap as chips). Would recommend this hotel to couples and families. Will certainly go back again."

• Travel date: 27th March 2006

absolutely perfect holiday

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"After being very nervous about taking a just 3 year old and just 5 year old abroad for the first time we where soon pleasantly surprised at all the friendly staff! Especially Atilla the barman and Ilker, there happy faces really made the holiday! They made us all very welcome and the kids felt completely at home. The room was really clean and just what you needed for a fortnights stay. If there was ever a problem the staff where there straight away. The only thing that the hotel lacked was a bit of eveninig entertainment too keep you at the hotel. Otherwise a perfect holiday that perfect we went again in August."

• Travel date: 2nd March 2006

montobello fantastic

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"Had a fanastic time, hotel very friendly, brill bar staff. Food around pool bar great but at night not so good. Lots of lovely bars and places to eat in resort we were spoilt for choice. Getting back to hotel it really is fantastic. You must also visit Bobbys and Billys beach the hotel rings them and they pick you up and take you along then take you back to hotel when you are ready Fantasic hoilday. Pimmy."

• Travel date: 8th February 2006

Hotels near Montebello Deluxe Hotel

Top traveller tips for Montebello Deluxe Hotel

• by Mozzie

"Dont go if you want luxury"

• by Amyp

"Best restaurants-Sultan Ahmet & The lemon tree"

Montebello Deluxe Hotel is also called