Lovely Boutique Hotel

Reviewed Mon 10th of December 2012

"I was there with my boyfriend in Aug. 2007. It was very romantic holiday. The room was excellent viewing the pool and sea.; bed was comfortable and wide enough also with mosquito net. They have roof restaurant which you can catch a great view especially during sunset, food was delicious. Breakfast was also ok, you can feel full enough if you don't eat like a monster. Pool seems small but you won't need it since it's quite close to seaside. There is also a jacuzzi but we didn't try it. Stuff was hospitable and kind. All rooms are equipped with fire alarm so you should be careful if you want to have steam bath. Anyway I had great holiday there so I strongly recommend you to stay. It's a little bit expensive but definitely deserves."

• Travel date: Sun 14th of September 2008

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed Sat 15th of December 2012

"This hotel was amazing!!!

We were there for 3 nights in 2007 while visiting Turkey with another couple.

Everything there is perfect... from the pool, to the rooms, to the restaurant, to the people, and so on...

I would return anytime!!!!!"

• Travel date: Sat 23rd of August 2008

one of the best hotels i've ever been in- best price!!

Reviewed Mon 10th of December 2012

"me and my husband visited ölüdeniz on an honeymoon-trip. we stayed in dalyan ( 1 hour by car from ölüdeniz) and made a one-day-trip to ölüdeniz. our dinner we took in oyster-residence (also a very beautiful place) and decided, to stay the rest of our honeymoon there. 4 days, we stayed in oyster-residence, but the weekend, the oyster-residence was totally full, so we became the advice to go to jade-residence.
what luck!! we felt so great in jade-residence! best meal - a breakfast like a brunch- with fresh juices, cacke, everything perfect! really nice and friendly service! nice rooms - fantastic pool-area! and a good restaurand eather.
we will visit the great jade-residence again next year!"

• Travel date: Mon 26th of May 2008

Loved 'Jade Residence'

Reviewed Wed 12th of December 2012

"We have just returned from a 10 day B&B stay at The Jade Residence and have an absolutly wonderful holiday and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone and would go back again.
The hotel and rooms are furnished beautifully, sheets and towels changed daily, his n her bath robes, slippers. Jacuzzi/spa/bath and his/her sinks, complimentary shower gels etc. The service of the Manager and team are second to none - they could not do enough for us and we felt very special and pampered. The pool area (towels provided) and patio is very relaxing and tranquil, again excellently furnished. There are lots of bars/restaurants in Olu Deniz (right on the doorstep) if you want in but when you are in The Jade, it is a perfect paradise for couples wishing to spend some quality time together. Breakfast was lovely and lots of selection and at 4.30pm each afternoon, they bring drinks and homemade cake (delicious) and cannot do enough to please you. You must have dinner on the roof terrace and watch the sunset. We feel very relaxed and chilled and pleased to have stayed in such an exclusive 5* property. 10 out of 10 for Jade. Kim (48) and John (52). xx"

• Travel date: Fri 23rd of May 2008

Fantastic oasis

Reviewed Wed 24th of October 2012

"This place is a beautiful oasis off what has become a very noisy beach packed with tourists on weeklong package deals. But what a getaway it is. Beautiful surroundings, meticulous attention to detail, right down to the jazz music on the stereo to the choice of art and decor around a beautiful pool area, this place has everything going for it. The best thing about it is the people who run it, who are friendly, welcoming and have a fantastic sense of humour. The food is also great, and you get to chat and joke around with the cook. Our only regret was not being able to stay longer. One downside: OIu Deniz is littered with very loud clubs and bars and on a weekend the thumping from the music is a bit overwhelming -- but no fault of the Jade residence. Highly recommended."

• Travel date: Mon 17th of September 2007

Great hotel, best location

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"Great Hotel, if you are looking for a quite and sophisticated place in this busy and crowded town. It has the best location in Oludeniz, is small, quite, and the staff is really nice.

Oludeniz is very bussy now, is full of British people on package holidays. Although it has one of Turkeys most beautiful beaches, I don't recommend it. Staying in this hotel was great because it was like an oasis in this noise town."

• Travel date: Mon 20th of August 2007

Beautiful Jade

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"My boyfriend and I went on holidays to Olu Deniz and stayed at another hotel for the first week. When we moved to Jade the difference was unbelievable. The room was big, airy and gorgeous with french doors that opened to give a view of the pool, wodden floors, fresh flowers, and a fabulous bathroom with a big bath that had a sauna and jacuzzi in it. The whole room was decorated in cream with wooden furniture. The pool was pretty much right outside our door and had lovely sunbeds around it. There was even a hammock in a little area with trees. There was a bar by the pool which made fabulous cocktails and daytime snacks and when we booked a table for dinner the staff moved one of the tables over by the pool so it felt like we were the only ones there. The bar staff were absolutely lovely and breakfast was typical buffet in Turkey but better quality than others we'd had. The hotel has a driveway which means its quiet but is pretty much on beachfront and beside the busiest little streets in Olu Deniz. Jade was a fabulous find and we had an unbelievably relaxing and special week."

• Travel date: Fri 10th of August 2007

Lovely, Intimate Hotel

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"We recently spent 5 days in Jade Residence. It is a boutique hotel with 8 rooms, set in a beautiful tropical garden. The hotel was lovely and would definatley recomend it, especially if you want some peace and quiet - except for night, where all the local bars ramp up, so I suggest you bring some earplugs!

They have a lovely terrace where you can dine. Unfortunatley the food was awful - infact the worst I had eaten in Turkey! I definatley don't recommend their restaurant. My partner even commented that I could cook better! I returned my meal to the kitchen. The first meal I have ever returned in my life!

Also, I must warn you that Olu Deniz is full of English Chavs on package holidays! Every restaurant serves 'Fish and Chips' 'Sunday Roast' 'Bacon Buttys'. Although it has one of Turkeys most beautiful beaches, I don't recommend Olu Deniz at all. There are so many other beautiful places you could stay at - unless you liked the package holiday thing!"

• Travel date: Sun 29th of July 2007

Fabulous Initimate 'Residence'

Reviewed Wed 12th of December 2012

"Brand new hotel - in business for 7 months only. Completely built the hotel from the ground up (was previously a camp ground). Stayed for 4 nights at this wonderful hotel at the end of July. Beautifully (but simply) decorated with spa - like bathrooms (choice of shower, tub / jacuzzi, and about 15 different jet sprays - all in one combination) and tiny but charming balconies (enough to stand on). 250 year old olive trees. Fresh banana trees, mint leaves, and other herbs grown on premises. Really feels like your own little mansion, with hammocks and the works!

Staff was friendly. Special mention goes to the chef. Their restaurant menu is mostly western food - catering to the majority of British travellers. But, I requested traditional Turkish food - and they did an excellent job. I travelled with a native turkish friend - and she said it was some of the best - better than anything that we ever ate in the town of OluDeniz as all restaurants there caters to the tourist crowd. In fact, I liked the chef so much - that I arranged for a private 1-on-1 cooking tutorial and learned a few turkish recipes! For the stuffed grape leaves dish, we actually, just picked the grape leaves off the tree literally right next to their outdoor kitchen.

Location is fanastic. It is literally 1 minute from the beach. You can't get any closer physically.

If you stay, noise is a problem from the neighboring clubs - until 3am in the morning. Bring earplugs. It doesn't really matter where you stay in this very small town - as you'll likely hear the disco music no matter where you're located in this very thin strip of the town / village.

If you do reserve at this hotel - confirm your reservation. We had a small problem - where they booked us for 1 night less than we requested. Didn't find out until the night before we were supposed to check out. Although we didn't have to leave the hotel room, the manager was in a bind - so we helped and moved (bit of a pain) and they put us up in their sister resort (literally right next door) with some additional discount - and they bent over backwards to accommodate us on various requests because of this reservation error. We had the advantage of checking out the Oyster Residence (bigger swimming pools, but more people - 16 rooms - mostly couples) and had the use of both facilities!

Would still highly recommend this hotel. Am thinking of coming back next year and blocking the entire hotel for a fun party with friends."

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of August 2006

One of the best

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"We stayed at Jade Residence for one night

This is an excellent boutique hotel with only 8 rooms

The setting is quite beautiful with pool. olive trees, poolside restaurant and comforatble seating

The rooms are spacious and well appointed with excellent showers and flatscreen TV

The other plus is the hotel policy of no children under 14.

All of which allows you to avoid the package holiday brigade!!!

Location is first rate being no more than 2 minutes from main beach (and as for all Oludeniz hotels) 10 min from Lagoon.

We did not try the restaurant but it looked good.

THe only negatives were:
staff were not very friendly and welcoming - we felt as if we were just another tourist

A bit of noise if you are in the Laggon end rooms due to the cafe nextdoor (but stops at midnight due to local noise laws)

The finishing of the room is a little rough in places and lets the overall standard down a little

But all in all this is a great place to stay and would definetly rate as one of the top end hotels - and its small and private!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of November 2005