Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel

Amazing Holiday

Reviewed Wed 6th of July 2016

"My partner and I have just returned from Belcekiz Beach Hotel, WOW what a holiday. My partner has been to the resort 6 times but this was my first.

With what you hear on the news about Turkey I was a little nervous to say the least. But when arriving I soon realized there was absolutely nothing to worry about. The Turkish people were very pleasant and Oludeniz was absolutely beautiful. The hotel leads right on to the beach and all day long you have Para-gliders landing on the lawn in front of the hotel. The whole place has a very chilled vibe and I felt so safe and comfortable.

The hotel was top notch.

Food & Drink: You won’t go 5 minutes without having a drink in your hand at all times. There is beautiful food served all day long from 7.30am right up until 12 in the evening. Every day there is a different cuisine and the food was fresh clean and very well presented.

Cleanliness: The hotel was immaculate, the lovely cleaner cleaned our room and changed our towels every day.

Service/Staff: The pool, bar and entertainment staff were incredible. They would bend over backwards to get you anything you need. As soon as your glass is empty they will ask you if you would like another drink. The entertainment was fantastic there was a different show every night of the week, they also had Karaoke and quizzes. In the day time there was games in and around the pool (darts, pool, volleyball) the staff became good friends and got to know us well just in the short week that we were there.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We like the place that much that we will be getting married there in a couple of years’ time.

There was a number of families and couples that return at the same time every year. Many of them had been to the resort on a number of occasions. Some families had been there up to 15 times.

You would be mad not to go on holiday to Belcekiz Beach Hotel and believe me we will be returning yearly.

• Travel date: Fri 1st of July 2016

fabulous hotel

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"there were four of us stayed here for one week from 22nd october .What an amazing hotel such a friendly staff right across the board couldnt do enough for us .Food plentiful great variety drinks quite satisfactory entertainment very good even had the pleasure of watching the paraglider championships while we were there all in all we had a wonderful time and will definately be returning have never been to such a friendly hotel in Turkey my compliments to the manager on a brilliant hotel .Thankyou Thomson for reccommending this hotel Lorna ,Dave,Alison and Steve SOUTHEND ON SEA"

• Travel date: Fri 2nd of November 2012

Belcekiz beach thomson celebration stay and cruise

Reviewed Fri 31st of August 2012

"Had a brilliant first week here,couldn't fault the hotel,staff,rooms or amenities.Entertaiment could be better but still ok.Would highly recomment the Belcekiz Beach and loved olu deniz aswell..."

• Travel date: Fri 31st of August 2012

Relaxing Holiday

Reviewed Fri 4th of May 2012

"My husband and I have returned from having a lovely week at Club Belcekiz. We both read the reviews prior and after me booking our holiday. I had slight reservation because I noticed that although the reviews were good some of them were only posted in March and April after some people had visited in July/August 2011. Our holiday was from 21.4.2012 to 28.4.2012 and were the first set of guest arriving at the hotel on Saturday 21 April 2012. Two coaches arrived at the hotel shortly after 2300 hrs. I must appauld the reception staff for the quick checking in of two coaches. The snack bar is open until 12 midnight and everyone who quied had something to eat and drink before midnight. All the staff from the chambermaids, bar/restaurant staff, animation team (big hello to young Nick and Air) who did a great job keeping the guest entertained, not forgetting Mehmet who enterained us with his cup and saucer trick at breakfast. All staff attentive, polite and always had a smile on their face (nothing was too much for them). My husband and I would definately recommend this hotel if you are considering visiting this hotel. The location is also ideal with shops, restaurants and bars close by, there is enough to do if you want to get out and about and if you want simply want to relax that also fine. I would recommend having a turkish bath in the hotel - wonderful. This holiday allowed us to recharging, relax and enjoy. We most definately will be revisiting again. "

• Travel date: Fri 4th of May 2012

Fantastic Holiday!

Reviewed Thu 25th of August 2011

"Great hotel,great food,friendly staff, i couldnt ask for much more for a holiday, this is my 3rd time at belcekiz and were coming again next year!The staff are really friendly and there always there to help you!The entertainment is amazing&the shows are funny!the rooms are very clean and the beds are comfy:)!This is hotel is the best hotel ive ever been too! 5 star rating all the way!see you next year!:)x"

• Travel date: Sat 20th of August 2011

Not Platinum

Reviewed Thu 23rd of September 2010

"People will probably disagree with some of the following but if they look closely at the comments I hope they see where I am coming from.

As long as customers put rave reviews about this hotel Thomson & Thomas Cook 2011 will be laughing all the way to the bank, because they grade it and price it on your comments.

Lets take it one area at a time.

1. Reception
Nothing mind blowing, small, and if you arrive in the late evening you would be slightly apprehensive of what you had booked; However staff are polite and helpful.

2. Rooms
V Good bathroom facilities, rooms decent size & space for two only. Balcony small and overgrowing with shrubbery. poor view.

3. Pool area
The biggest let down. lacks area, beds of poor quality and practically no space at all this I assume is the reason why all beds have to remain in designated areas to avoid accidents. Garden area looks tired and not very attractive

4. Pool Bar
The service provided by the young staff is nothing short of excellant, always a smile taking into consideration the long hours that they are working. The majority are students in tourism.

5. Snack Bar.
Slightly compact but facilities can overflow into the pool bar area. Food well cooked & presented, again staff superb. Late night buffet for the gannets.

6. Animation team (pool area)
What a waste, but having said that the customers were hard work to get going and join in, the programme is probably the poorest I have seen on all my visits to Turkey.

7. Restaurant.
Again a major disappointment considering the grading this hotel has been given. No air conditioning and if you do not get a table outside (arrive late) life is pretty uncomfortable especially if you have made an effort to dress up. I am led to believe that this could be rectified by 2011.

8. Open Buffet
The area is spacious and air conditioned. The food hot & cold is thermostatically temp controlled. Excellent in this day and age of food safety.

On a whole the food is presented well and always looks fresh.

Breakfast
V good even though the bread is not that brilliant and the baked beans are always hard and bland.

Lunch.
You can take the option of using the restaurant or the snack bar. Very similar to the evening meal especially salad & sweet counter.

Evening meal.
Well cooked and presented but if you are like me it becomes very repetitious over two weeks. Again the Staff are superb and that includes the chefs cooking the food in the open forum.

9.Plaza Bar
The biggest problem in this area is not having basic cocktails that have the local spirit base. If you are a party animal I suggest you go outside after midnight otherwise it can become expensive. At times overcrowded this is due to management encouraging customers from outside the hotel, at times no seats for paying guests. Evening entertainment nothing mind blowing same disco music every night, karaoke, and a poor version of name that tune. Again staff superb

10. Al a Carte Restaurant
Again this is open to the public. However in most 5* hotels the guest normally gets the opportunity of a least one free visit during their stay. On this occasion you either pay a small amount fot the Table de Hote choice (set menu) or pay the full price of the Al a carte. Can be slightly expensive unless it is a special occasion.

11. Location and Views
Very good.

12 A must
Paragliding.

In general the holiday was V good but that was mainly due to Mehmet and his young staff. Would I return? The juries out on that one but probably yes.

• Travel date: Wed 22nd of September 2010

Best hotel in Olu Deniz for location, scenery, staff, facilities, food, etc. Would defiantly return & recommend

Reviewed Tue 10th of August 2010

"Without a doubt after looking at the other hotels, this is by far the best (for reasons mentioned in the title). I don’t know why it says 2 hours transfer because it took us 75 minutes and the bus driver was going very slowly. In a family car I think you could get there in under 1 hour! We went as a couple in our mid-twenties between 14th June to 21st June 2010. This hotel could be for anyone from: young couples, old couples, families, people how like to have lots of fun activities in the hotel to people who just want to relax and do nothing.
Although this IS the best hotel in Olu Deniz, without prejudice I would first like to agree with those that said this is NOT a 5 star hotel. Compared to other hotels by Turkish standards I can see why they give it a 5 star, but by English standards I would give this hotel a 4 star.
HOTEL : The hotel was spacious, clean, lots of activities whether it be by the main pool (loud) or adult poor (quiet) and looked very beautiful: pictures cannot be justified, you have to see it for yourself with the nearby mountains, flowers, well kept gardens, overlooking the beach, seeing paragliders swoop above the hotel, EVERYTHING. We stayed in the annex overlooking the adult pool. At first when they said we was staying in the annex, I felt disappointed, but when we arrived there overlooking the adult pool & at the rear overlooking a garden I was no longer disappointed as I though we was in a better location! So don’t feel as though staying in the main hotel is a better experience.
FACILITIES : Overall there was well enough to keep adults & children amused
ENTERTAINMENT : The entertainment staff where fantastic. Air, Tom & especially Aysin (although I believe Aysin has now left Belcekiz) was extremely friendly and chatty. Even though it was their job to speak to guests, it didn’t seem false and they seemed to enjoy themselves. These 3 contributed towards making the holiday even better. I have seen reviews where people say it is very clicky with just returning guest, this is completely untrue. This was the first time we went and because as a couple, we are very sociable & approachable, the whole staff there seemed to like us (where as if you are miserable, unapproachable and boring and no offence, you do find these types of people everywhere you go, then of course they will only have small talk with you). If you did not want to join in with daytime activities they left you alone. The night time entertainment was unprofessionally funny (90% are not dancers or singers) and if they want you to be a main part in show they ask before the show begins.
FOOD & STAFF : Food was absolutely amazing (five star) with so much to choose from with the dining views overlooking the sea and mountains is amazing. The staff where so efficient & friendly whether it be the all the bar staff, dining staff, reception, ALL of them! They do not want you to lift a finger and come around and ask what you would like to drink and bring it to you. A bit of common sense advice: actually give them in their had 1 lira tip here and there instead of putting it in the tip box because they will remember you giving it and will more likely be on the ball with your needs (use common sense as they probably earn pittance). The onsite photographer is a very nice kind man too.
TRIPS : We wanted to spend the whole day at Saklikent to see the Gorge, but no travel company offered the whole day and only solely the Gorge, so we went on there by Bus which was a bit more expensive then the travel companies overall fees. It was so simple to get there. Get the bus from Olu Deniz to Fethiye (which is the last stop depending on where the bus sign states it is going to). Get off at the last stop. Then from Fethiye, get on the bus from the same bus stop to Saklikent & the last stop is at the Gorge itself. The journey took 1 hour and was very simple.
NEGATIVES : With me being extremely picky the only minor negatives I have are as follows. They need to put in the bathroom a light switch operated extractor fan because when having a shower the steam in the air needs to be extracted. Also in the bath they should have a non-slip mat. I have to say, one thing that I did think was ridiculous was in the onsite newsagent shop. They didn’t have a price tag on anything (I expect that outside the hotel so they can rip you off, but I mean in the hotel itself in my opinion is ridiculous). One time we wanted to buy a hat and we asked how much it was and the young guy said “15 lira”, I said “Too much, the hat is not worth 15 lira”, they he said “OK, 10 lira”, to which we still declined. I get the impression, that older and more vunerable people where getting completely ripped off and the young/more confident people (like we are) where paying a cheaper rate for all items. I think even if they are going to sell things more expense than outside, at least put a price tag on it, so they don’t give different prices to different people, I mean it is in the Thomson hotel for god sake!"

• Travel date: Sat 31st of July 2010

Excellent Hotel and Resort

Reviewed Fri 25th of June 2010

"This was our second visit to Belcekiz and could not fault it. Staff friendly and very helpful, good choice of food, excellent situation for either doing nothing or taking day trips. Would recommend it without hesitation. Will be returning Sept 2010."

• Travel date: Fri 25th of June 2010

brillient holiday

Reviewed Fri 25th of September 2009

" my friend and i have just returned from holiday where we stayed at the Belcekiz beach hotel. this hotel is the best ive ever stayed in the meals were outstanding with such a varied choice. the staff were so very friendly and went out of their way to please you.it was right on the beach which was great. there is also a free bus to the lagoon which is fabulous , we went to the sea horse beach at the lagoon which was lovely, it was lovely to canoe on the lagoon even though we are both in our sixties. i would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone who likes a beach location and who likes delicious meals . we were all inclusive so we hardly spent a thing. i will be going back and have reccomended it to several friends. sue swambo"

• Travel date: Thu 24th of September 2009

Belcekiz

Reviewed Mon 8th of June 2009

"We first went to the Belcekiz in 2004 and returned for the next two years, each year we found the same great quality,staff friendliness and brilliant food.
We are returning, but this year we booked directly with the hotel.The pool size was great and we managed to get a sunbead by the poolside everyday,the entertainment was good and we found the same entertainment team each year.

The rooms were a good size and were cleaned very well every day, usually decorated with flower petals and the sheets put into fans and flower shapes.

We cannot wait for our holiday to the Belcekiz this year and are on a countdown !!!"

• Travel date: Sun 7th of June 2009

Fantastic

Reviewed Fri 10th of April 2009

"Briliant.
Clean nice sized rooms. Good pool area. Friendly staff, Great activities. Close to a beautiful beach.
The nicest food i have had abroad. different every night. many things prepared as you watch.
I am extremely jealous if you have this holiday booked- have visited twice and would go back every year if i could afford it. Make sure you go on the jeep safaris- we didnt book with the travel reps in the hotels as it was much cheaper to walk up the street and have a barter with the locals.
The ONLY negative is that by the end of your holiday you get slightly annoyed with people trying to sell you things but it is all part of the experience and you can say no thanks lol.

• Travel date: Fri 10th of April 2009

brilliant belcekiz

Reviewed Wed 7th of January 2009

"our party of 13 stayed at this hotel in July 2007. Our ages ranged from 15 to 49. The hotel was absolutely superb in every aspect! The food is fantastic. Usually after a week the food is repetitive but at this hotel the choice is varied every day and it is excellent quality. The staff are very friendly and make you feel very welcome. Rooms arn't enourmous, but clean and modern. Maid service nearly every day. Anyone who marks this hotel less than 9 out of 10 needs their head examining! We have just booked to return to the Belcekiz this summer. Can't wait!! "

• Travel date: Wed 7th of January 2009

Hotels near Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel

Top traveller tips for Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel

• A.Page by A.Page

"There is one main strip with shops that have everything you need & sell alot of 'genuine fake' items "

• A.Page by A.Page

"Phillips ( they let us watch the sport and decided to get a kitchen after we recommended it ) "

• Exiled Evertonian Aldershot by Exiled Evertonian Aldershot

"Check if the improvement to the Restaurant & Pool has been made "

• gozzie by gozzie

"jeep safari and markets! "

• harveynuthead by harveynuthead

"Try it and see you won't be disappointed "

•  S M Swambo by  S M Swambo

"8 island boat trip and sea horse beach "

• Samb0 by Samb0

"Beautiful & amazing place to go. "

• Lorna S by Lorna S

"just enjoy yourselves its not a hard thing to do "

Club Belcekiz Beach Hotel is also called