Alize Hotel

Kidrak Caddesi Oludeniz / Fethiye, Oludeniz 48300 Turkey

Good

alize otel was great go back any time

"the hotel was great lots of good activitys for kkids and adults during the afternoon like water gym and darts in the mornings we loved it!! the rooms very clean with air conditioning and the maids were very helpful.
i would recomend this hotel to anybody and for anyone who loves turkey everyone from the hotel was really friendly and the waiiters really worked hard and did a good job.

i would love to go back to this hotel next year thank you for the great holidday alize hotel!!"

• Travel date: Tue 6th of June 2006

Brilliant Holiday

"We had such a great time at the Alize and really enjoyed our stay there. The staff were so nice, helpful and friendly, they couldnt have done more. We were very impressed by the cleanliness of the whole complex including the wonderful pool. We were encouraged to mix in with all activities by Erol and his team, Daisy nicknamed crazy, Surgan and DJ. Not forgetting Sonia (She can look after your children better than you can). What a great bunch of people who we hope to be able to keep in toich with. Erols a born comedian very funny. The entertainment which was performed in our second week was truly memorable. We were quite sad to leave. Also Olu Deniz is a lovely resort with some great people in some great bars."

• Travel date: Sun 28th of May 2006

what a lovely hotel

"My husband and I stayed at this hotel from 5th to the 19th of may. It was excellent value for money. The hotel was spotlessly clean and very well laid out. The pool was massive and there were loads of sunbeds with matresses included. There was air conditioning in your room, at no extra cost. you also had a t v and it had a few english channels, so there was something for you to watch if you decided to stay in at night. The bathroom was very well equiped, with a decent shower, hair dryer and constant hot water. The food was pretty good. You have to bare in mind its turkish, but there is always something for everyone. The coffee was nescafe and the orange was fanta. The lager was descent as well. They did play good mornin tunes but that was about 11-o-clock, so I'm sure most people were up and about by then. It cost £28 for a safe which I thought was pretty steep.The gardens were very pretty and well looked after. The veranders were small but the view from them was lovely. The staff were all very obliging and very attentive to you. In the restaurant they all wore a uniform and all tables were constantly tidied. We did'nt watch any entertainment and could hear it until it ended at midnight, but I can't say it bothered us at all. The location is spot on, a few minuets walk from the main street. It is lovely and peacefull and you feel extremely safe. I will be going to this hotel again without a doubt. To top it off the weather was gorgeous. Roll on september, I can't wait."

• Travel date: Fri 26th of May 2006

I wouldn't stay here again

"Before I say anything else I would highly recommend Oludeniz as a destination, it is a beautiful resort, with fantastic restaurants, lovely people and a beautiful beach. Myself and my partner will definately go back, maybe even later this year!!
If you do visit Oludeniz and want a quiet, relaxing holiday with other normal people staying in the hotel then DO NOT stay at the Alize. Every morning we were woken up by Debbie Reynolds singing "Good morning, good morning" at window shaking volume,and every night we were woken up by the other guests at 4am having drunk the all inclusive bar dry, and I use the term "guests" loosely. The sort of people staying at the Alize make me ashamed to be English on holiday!! The hotel entertainment was so annoying and the only escape from it was to leave the hotel, which we did all day every day, particulary after seeing the food they served up! The only safe thing to eat was the salad and fruit, and the only safe thing to drink was the beer.
It may sound it, but it wasn't all bad, it didn't ruin my holiday because the resort itself would have made up for anything. The rooms were clean and fairly comfortable, and the hotel staff tried their best. Just be warned, if you are a normal person who works hard for your holidays and like to have a nice holiday, have a few drinks every night and enjoy yourself but have consideration for others no matter how tipsy you get, then you will not get along with the other guests, who were what I would describe as the worst of British Chav's abroad."

• Travel date: Thu 11th of May 2006

Have returned year after year

"We first travelled to Turkey and stayed at the Alize three years ago when it was on a Bed and Breakfast Basis and it was a fantastic hotel even then. We returned to the same resort the following year but stayed at the hotel next door because there were no rooms available. Although it was also a brilliant hotel we felt rather left out of the life at the Alize but they welcomed us back as guests even though we were not staying there. We could not resist another visit in 2005 and we were not dissappointed by the fact that it had become all inclusive. The food was great with lots of choice suiting all tastes and we never at any point got bored with it. Yes the gym is small and basic but there is a beautiful beach to run along and a crystal clear sea to swim in so whats the problem?! The pool is very clean and it is kept immaculate every day. The gardens are beautiful and peaceful and the backdrop just stunning. All in all the holidays we have had there are perfect and we are going just one last time this year, again in August to get the most of the hot sun. No one could want more (Except a few more sunbeds perhaps!)and the alize offers an all round brilliant service. The staff are friendly and polite , the rooms small but clean and the entertainment well its nice that they try so hard and enjoy every minute of it. Well done everyone at the alize hotel and thanks for making our holidays perfect. Three years ... it must be good!!"

• Travel date: Sun 29th of January 2006

lovelyhotel,lovelypeople.brilliantholiday

"we have just returned home after an amazing two weeks at otel alize.the hotel is very well run by really friendly staff,all of who are very hard working.The hotel is very clean and the food is good with plenty of choice.otel alize is set in a valley surrounded by mountains just ten minutes walk from the beach.oludeniz is a beautifull resort surrounded by breathtaking mountains and crystal clear blue sea.oludeniz is famous for paragliding from the top of babadag mountain 6550ft, my husband did the paragliding with Ikarus tandem paragliding and it was an awesome experience. we will definately visit oludeniz again and most definately stay at otel alize."

• Travel date: Tue 25th of October 2005

Great hotel

"When we arrived at the Alize we got a very warm welcome from the reception staff and also Erol the head entertainer. Having to walk around the pool area to get to your hotel room you see what a lovely hotel this is. We had such a good time at this hotel, all staff are very friendly, yes the staff in the bar are a littly miserable and could smile alot but if you do make the effort to get to know them they are really good guys, my husband and I got quite friendly with Aladdin (yes that really is his name and he will actually laugh about it also) Figo who speaks quite good English and Memhet. Erol, Daisy, Bob and Umit are the entertainers and they are absolutely brilliant, Daisy can go OTT sometimes though. They do get the guests involved in the shows every night and these can be really funny. My husband got involved after the first day and he ended up being in the show everynight and loved every minute of it. The hotel is very clean, bedrooms cleaned everyday, laundry and towels changed everyday. I was quite happy with the food but would just say that this could do with being a little hotter. Turkish Bath and Massage brilliant. I think we will go back next year especially if Erol is going to be there as he really did make out holiday and my husband has made a very good friend in Erol. Olu Deniz resort is quite nice also and I must say that we found the Turkish people to be very friendly and pleasant. I would also like to say hello to all the people we met out there and became friends with, this is from Bloody Handsome and Bloody Handsome's boss"

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of October 2005

First time in Turkey

"We arrived in the Hotel Alize, at 6am on the 10th October on arrival we were met by the most friendly and helpful staff anyone could want. Our room was very clean people say that the rooms are small, well yes they are but we only wanted to use ours for a base to wash and sleep in, so it was plenty big enough for us. If you like swimming the pool is brillant and the slide is good fun,we found the staff very friendly ( especially a young waiter called Mehmett) the bar staff could try to smile a bit, but having said that they do work long hours and must get fed up sometimes. The food was excellent, and it was good to see that they didn't serve chips in the dining room, there were plenty in the snack bar if you wanted them, but i think there was enough without them. We had a trip to the mud bath i would recommend this as it was a full day and only cost £20 with a lunch included. The Tuekish bath in the hotel is well worth a visit again good value for money. Erol and Daisy are good at their jobs though i have to say that Daisy did get on my nerves sometimes, but she was just doing her job. We would go back to the Alize as we really did enjoy it. The hotel in our minds was at least a 4 star plus."

• Travel date: Fri 21st of October 2005

Great Hotel

"Just returned from the Hotel Alize where we had stayed for a week all inclusive.
We arrived at 4am but our first impression was that it looked a very nice place; the room was nice and clean though a little small, it had a TV and fridge with a bottle of mineral water in , the bathroom was a good size with an hairdryer they was also complementary toiletries.
After we had had our heads down for a few hours we had a good walk round the hotel and we where very pleased with what we saw.
There is a small gym, a large TV room with computer with free internet access, a hair dresses, and Turkish bath; you can use the gym, Jacuzzi, and sauna all free though you do have to pay for Turkish bath and massage.
The food was nice and hot with a good variety and was well presented, the staff where not the happiest I have seen in turkey (never got a smile of the bar staff) but where very helpful when you asked for anything and where always running around cleaning up.
The entertainment staff where brill, Errol and Daisy always on the go keeping you amused, Errol seamed to have a nick name for everyone and liked to use the word bloody a lot (in a funny way)
A word of warning though if you do visit the Alize don’t play the bingo, they said the full house prize was a £300 pound voucher for a leather coat from Neptune leather shop, a couple we got friendly with won the voucher and the wife asked if we would go with her to help choose the coat, we where shown a very poor selection of coats, about half a dozen and I would not have put one of them into my dogs basket for him to lie on, when we told the girl that the voucher was worth £300 pounds she tried to make out that the bingo coats where worth a lot of money, anyway without going into the whole tale the lady that won the voucher ended up paying £60 for a coat only after we had refused to pay £160 and threating to go back to hotel and let them know what a con the bingo prize was plus we only got to pay £60 after promising not to complain, ( we did of course complain to Errol who said he was going to go and speak with Neptune but what happen don’t know as we came home)
Over all we had a fantastic time, it was not to busy, the weather was nice food ok but I started to get a little sick of salads by the end of the week, I went with my niece for a relaxing week and that’s what we had, though we could have done more if we had wanted to as plenty of trips where available had we wanted to go on any.
I would go back to the Alize and highly recommend it."

• Travel date: Sat 8th of October 2005

great value friendly hotel

Good

"Returned from the Alize 4 days ago .. this is a very friendly hotel and Erol and Daisy are really funny and work hard entertaining everyone .. we didnt get involved but they still chatted to us without hassling us... hotel is spotlessly clean smallish rooms but were adequate all staff were very friendly ..no problem with the sunbeds .. the food was a bit repetitive but well presented and not cold .. did choose to eat out a few nights ... its their first year at all inclusive though.. so will probably improve... The resort is small .. one main street and some shops and restaurants.. but only costs a pound to go to Hisaronu on the Dolmus where shops are better and cheaper .. lemon tree does a great steak... went to Fethiye and Hisaronu markets ( Tues and Mon ) good for the clothes belts bags and shoes.. can pay in English.. have done all my xmas shopping Ha Ha...
Did the tandem para glide .. that was amazing so would recommend that..
the only gripe i had was that there was only BBC world in English on the tv.. would be nice to have some other English Channels with films ... for the odd quiet night.. Hi to Trust if you read this Helen and Debz"

• Travel date: Wed 5th of October 2005

Great holiday

"Had a great 2 weeks holiday. Enjoyed all the meals. the animation team was very good. Ercon worked very hard to please all ages. Rooms spotless, staff great. Will be back next year.

• Travel date: Thu 23rd of October 2014

5th trip to the Alize

"just got back from our 5th visit to the Alize. The Hotel is in a good location for the strip and eateries in olu deniz. For October the weather was really warm except one day where it rained and stormed, but for the time of the year could not complain !
At the start of October there is bargains to be had as the resort is starting to get ready for closing for the winter. Only down is that the Hotel had let quite a lot of the staff go already, so the salon staff had pretty much gone and Erkan was pretty much on his own trying to entertain the guests in his own way. Erkan seems to think that its his last season at the Hotel, i think that might be a big mistake on the hotels part if they do not retain him, as he smooths the waters very well with guests who have gripes as well as being an entertainer he is a really good people person.
Main down of this time of year was the food in the hotel especially as its meant to be all inclusive. The adverts for the hotel should reflect that in October your getting whats left in in the fridge or freezer thats being cleared out at the end of season, as the food and quality was extremely poor, so much so, we ate out after the first two days. Lunches were ok, but evening meals were pretty bad to say the least. I could not believe that food wise it was the same hotel i stayed in in june, but as i have said put it down to end of season clear outs. I managed to get a good price for my stay but would have been very peed off if i had paid the price that some had and they were rightly somewhat fed up.
As alaways on the days the weather was good, the blue lagoon is the place to while away a sunny octobers day. Weather through the week was between 27 and 30 degrees and even on the day it rained was 24. Pretty good pick me up after our summer and before the winter. Shame the hotel will lose some repeat business down to the observations i have made, but we will be back next year, summer only this time though !!"

• Travel date: Sat 13th of October 2012

Hotels near Alize Hotel

Stayed at Alize Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Alize Hotel

• partyhard920 by partyhard920

"it was a beautiful location, and some amazing activities outside the hotel. "

• partyhard920 by partyhard920

"Crusoes (the club), paragliding, the main beach/turtle beach, nightlife bars on the beach. "

• Hanky98 by Hanky98

"round the corner their is a little kids club for the children "

• soulcalsaira by soulcalsaira

"sky sports paragliding - great views from mount babadag, help! beach bar, kum sal, oh yes! bar, jose "

• taxiboy32 by taxiboy32

"Take jelly shoes for the sea...vital because the sand and stones on the beach will cut your feet. "

• taxiboy32 by taxiboy32

"Shadows bar, turtle beach, blue lagoon and not forgetting Pioneer Travel with the wonderful Arti!!! "

• OMG hEY by OMG hEY

"Loved Fethiye OluDeniz-BEAUTIFUL "

• Charlotte Lockley by Charlotte Lockley

"go to fethiye market for a day on tuesday only. "

• Blondie sept 09 by Blondie sept 09

"Great cant wait to go back "

• Blondie sept 09 by Blondie sept 09

"Buzz bar fantastic food and views "

• NOSYRB by NOSYRB

"All local restaurants good "

• besty by besty

"book now the hotel/resort are amazing "

• claire by claire

"get married on the blue lagoon beach "

• arthur 'n' guin by arthur 'n' guin

"must go some lovely places to visit "

• happy scot by happy scot

"nice pace of life with no hassel "

• Great place to stay by Great place to stay

"Go and see for yourself "

• tom tours by tom tours

"fantastic hotel\entertainment\place "

• flowers by flowers

"Enjoy your Holiday as like me you work hard for it "

• "fetiye market the old ghost town hisaranou "

• merlindeal by merlindeal

"Visit the Sea Horse beach club and get there for free via the shuttle bus. "

Alize Hotel is also called