best yet

Reviewed Mon 15th of August 2011

"Not long home.
A very big thank you to all the staff there they made my holiday, i went with my 15yr old son and they could not do enough for us. there was no hassle and every one got on like one big happy family.
when i read the reviews before i went it looked like everyone who went there kept returning and i thought i would be left feeling like the odd one out...but i was very very wrong i was made to feel like part of there family.
very clean,very very good room service, staff make apoint off getting to know you and nothing is a problem.
These appartments are not rated high enough by some holiday companys I would diffently give them 4star or more.
Both me and my son have met new life time friends not only with the other quests but with the staff as well.
I will diffently be recommending these appartments to eveyone i know, and will be going back before the year is over.

• Travel date: Sat 6th of August 2011

A Holiday where you dont want to leave!

Reviewed Wed 27th of July 2011

"Just back from Sun Apartments yest, Can honestly say its the best Holiday we have had, suitable for families with kids of different ages, our kids are 17,13,and 7 and all thoroughly enjoyed it.
Apartments are basic (who wants to stay in anyway!) but of good size and maids are in daily.
Staff are really friendly and will go beyond the call of duty to help, whatever it is you need.
Food is good and entertainment for adults and kids is fantastic, everyone joins in.
We booked 5 trips in total and only went on 2 as kids always wanted to stay at sun apartments throughout the day.
We cannot fault this place and have already booked up to go back next year, "

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of July 2011

Ok colud of been better

Reviewed Mon 9th of August 2010

"It was clean but when we came home from dinner there were cats on our belcony and the turkish lad call murat kaplan was too much of a flirt in front of my hubby food was ok nice breaky and dinner but same entertainment thought out our holiday pool is so worth it it was masive for all kids and adults "

• Travel date: Sun 8th of August 2010

Best time of my life

Reviewed Fri 4th of June 2010

"it had been the first time i had ever been to marmaris and me and my friend went with my mum and her hubby.
i must say the shuttle service was lovely had a nice sleep
and when we arrivaed everyone was friendly and lovely.
The apartments were very clean and alot better than i thought they would be.
without a doubt i am coming back already booking for two weeks in septbmer and october i loved it that much.
The swimmimg pool was of a good size and no matter were you sat you would always get the sun."

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of June 2010

love sunaparts

Reviewed Mon 30th of November 2009

"what can i say ive been to marmaris 3 times and stayed at diffrent hotels each time. they have all been pretty similar as the people of marmaris are so friendly and helpful. this was my first time on holiday with my boyfriend and we stayed at sunaparts and loved it. we have booked to go back next september to sunaparts we have booked direct this time and saved over £100 each. cant wait ,see u there or be square lol xx"

• Travel date: Sat 28th of November 2009

WOW

Reviewed Tue 28th of July 2009

"I've been to turkey 5 times in my life and the first time i went to the sun appments in 2007 i been going to that hotelits clean,nice and polite staff t was just WOW !!!!!"

• Travel date: Sat 25th of July 2009

love sunapartments

Reviewed Tue 21st of July 2009

"Just got back yesterday
cannot believe i had to go , those two weeks went fast, its really sad
I am hoping to go there again next year , we will have to see .
Missin you all , charlie , catrina , columbo , jake and also all the other friends i made out there
i hope to see you all again.
the food was to die for. the place was just so relaxing , it was a really good place to go to if you wanted to get away from home. i just wish i could go back now.
every one was very friendly.
if you ever think about going away to marmaris , keep this hotel in mind.
its not far from the beach , just a little walk. and its not to far from shops and super markets.
hope i go back!."

• Travel date: Tue 21st of July 2009

fantastic!

Reviewed Tue 16th of June 2009

"Just back from sun apartments yeaterday, and honestly its worth every penny!
Make you feel so welcome always do there best to help you
meals were fantastic, also very good day time activites,
rooms were lovely and the maids also were very good, room done everyday and they where always nice a tidy when you come back
so if your going to book for marmaris go to sunapartments you will love it, maybee not the earlymorring wake up call(mosque)haha,
it was amazing and thanks to all the staff for making our holiday very good!
SEE YOU ALL IN SEPTEMBER!

XX

• Travel date: Mon 15th of June 2009

wow wot a holiday the people so friendly...

Reviewed Wed 24th of September 2008

"wow wot a holiday the people so friendly and the rooms very clean and tidy the pool spotless the food fantastic miss all my friend catrina / sam / charlie / columbo
10/10 "

• Travel date: Wed 24th of September 2008

Just arrived back from turkey and stayed...

Reviewed Sat 13th of September 2008

"Just arrived back from turkey and stayed at the sun apartments is marmaris it was a lovely clean place apartments very big and daily cleaners come in and make yr beds etc. the bar staff and oners were very friendly and made u feel very welcome and nothin was to much trouble. especaily charlie sam and katrina. sam in the evenings made the night very entertaining. this was my familys first ever holiday abroad and they made it worth every penny and will be returning to the same apartments nxt yr for 2 wks
well worth the money and highly recommended for any one to take there family
thanx to all at the sun apartments for makin our holiday so enjoyable ."

• Travel date: Sat 13th of September 2008

went through scottravel.to turkey with 1...

Reviewed Sat 6th of September 2008

"went through scottravel.to turkey with 10 other of our mates,,soon as we landed , we were seperated (me and hubby) to different hotel for four days i might add,,althought they stated was for one night,,,dont believe them..the new reina park hotel is beutifull, but sun goes away at 6pm,,as u in the shadow of the trees... sun appartments have no show on reina park,,sun apparts are not a 3 star hotel,,how can i put it politly,,,,a good make over wont go a miss,,fix the doors, so as you can get in them,,stop the drips from the floor above would have been nice,,we were there 10 days,got clean towels twice,dont get me wrong bed linen was changed every day,,we had to sit for 10 hours before we got a room,,imagine,,10 hours in 50 degree heat,, the staff i have no complaint about,,,wot can a disgrumbled member of the holiday trade say,,wot was suposed to be a holiday with 12 off us for14 nights,,ended up with us staying for 10 nights with our friends.... scottravel dont see it like us,,we all booked same place same time,,but wot did they care?? we not happy campers"

• Travel date: Sat 6th of September 2008

Great holiday from start to finish. A...

Reviewed Wed 3rd of September 2008

"Great holiday from start to finish.

Apartments roomy, clean and convenient but basic! Air conditioning is not included but is a must if you want a good nights rest. This can be hired from Reception.

Staff were wonderful (thanks to Charlie, Sam, Mehmet, Roberto and of course Katrina!)
Will definitely come back - thank you so much. Food was good especially the Salads.

Tours were good, especially Lazy Day top marks. Unfortunately money was always an issue and on certain tours you were asked to buy a CD with your fotos on, these were very expensive around £20 - these were offered on the Buggy Safari which was very short.

Entertainment was good and varied with some superb acts, especially the Break Dancing.

Many thanks from Kathryn Tony, Juan and Katie."

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of September 2008

Hotels near Sun Apartments Marmaris

Top traveller tips for Sun Apartments Marmaris

• bethanielovessunaparts by bethanielovessunaparts

"i loved it there , i am already plannin my next holiday "

• bethanielovessunaparts by bethanielovessunaparts

"my favorite resteraunt was the little chef and the harbour was i really nice place to sightsee "

• kelly21 by kelly21

"favirote bar was The karioke bar by the beach "

• Prettyperfect1987 by Prettyperfect1987

"Fun and want a good time and cheap GO HERE "

• popin by popin

"its a place for flirts "

• Eileen and Samuel by Eileen and Samuel

"just to stay at the apparments for entertainment and food "

Sun Apartments Marmaris is also called