Good

Highly recommended

Reviewed Thu 7th of July 2016

"This is a lovely clean apart, staff were very friendly and helpful. They were always there if you needed out getting or if there was a problem in the room. I am definitely going back to the Kaan Aparthotel apart as it was a friendly hotel. Mostly all the people we spoke to keep going back every year and even some went twice a year."

• Travel date: Thu 7th of July 2016

going back as soon as we can loved it

Reviewed Fri 9th of May 2014

"Just got back today, had a fab time, this is the second time at Kaan apartments , the rooms are clean,food is very good
and the staff are excellent.The 2 brothers (bosses) were there to help all the time,nothing was 2 much for them.
We made new friend every time we go, one lady been going for 6 years.
Some people are not happy were every they go and make things up sad life.

• Travel date: Fri 9th of May 2014

Cheap = Yes. Good = Not at all. Staff friendly until you spend with them.

Reviewed Mon 28th of October 2013

"No hot water for the duration of our 7 days stay. Half a toilet roll given then we had to buy our own. Drain in Bathroom smelt like hell in the afternoons. No TV in rooms or reception. No Microwave. Old rusted Electric hob provided. Couple of staff very rude, upon arrival we were shown the stairs "go up! second flour". when told about flush not working, one staff said It is working, what you talking about. Came up, opened the stop taps and said 'Here, what more do you want?' Music downstairs extremely loud almost all day. We couldn't sleep until 1.00am and blasting music starts at about 9.00am again.Food always cold. Witnessed staff staring at young girls from behind while they go up the stairs. Shower head had to be held all the time as they wouldn't afford a shower rail which costs about 5TL. Heard rumors that they overcharge on drink bills. (Some were heard arguing the next morning and then offered a free drink at the bar). Towels not changed every third day as advertised. Half of the lights didn't work. The list goes on. Wonder why Thomas Cook does not vet these businesses, sell the holidays and upon phoning them for re-locating they make you to pay a £50.00 fee to move us from there. Until we get our final invoice we don't know that this hotel (or whatever) is only a cheap crap accommodation. "

• Travel date: Sat 26th of October 2013

Cheap- Yes. Good - Not at all.

Reviewed Mon 28th of October 2013

"Food cold. No Television. Too noisy Karaoke every day from 6pm to 1.00am on the ground floor, take good earplugs with you. They wouldn't like you if you spend your money elsewhere. Occasionally will overcharge on drinks and food. They keep watching to see what you bought from outside. Ignore you when you pass through the reception. Wouldn't like if you complain. The only thing they ask is 'What do you want or Do you want anything', no friendly talk. No WiFi beyond 1st floor. Sheets not changed in 7 days. No hot water. (excuse: Solar Panels heat water). No shower head holder.Lights turned off most of the time in the corridors. Cleaner lady came everyday and was very polite. Cheap no doubt."

• Travel date: Sat 26th of October 2013

KAAN APARTMENTS---MARMARIS--TURKEY

Reviewed Tue 7th of May 2013

"My wife and I have just spent 10 days at the Kaan Apartments in Marmaris. This was our 1st. time in Turkey, so we did not know what to expect, As we are retired, I do not feel that Marmaris was a good choice, a little like Blackpool, but noisier. The Kaan Apartments were acceptable considering the reasonable cost, but try to go to bed before midnight----FORGET IT !!!! Much noise from the hotel,s bar/disco and other surrounding properties, till early morning. Much quitier in the adjoining resrt of ICMELER. The apartments restaurant offered good food at a reasonable price. The 1 bedroom apartment was comfortable enough with living room with 2 bed settees and a twin bedroom,and bathroom . Great location for the young folk, but not when you are retired"

• Travel date: Tue 7th of May 2013

wont be going back there

Reviewed Thu 30th of August 2012

"was worst apartment ive stayed at in turkey would really advise anyone thinking of staying there not to bother went with my mum and daughter the staff are really rude they upset my mum and they made sexual advantages to my 14 year old daughter if u dont eat and drink there they become really nasty with you people complained that the staff added drinks to there bills the only person we liked there was the cleaning lady although we never got clean sheets or towels when i booked the apartment i paid for ground floor pool view for my mum who has bad knees they put us on 3rd floor and wouldn't let us change rooms also the pictures they show on brochure are nothing like the real thing the pool gets crowded they have lots of sunbeds but nowhere to put them

• Travel date: Mon 13th of August 2012

what a holiday ( Brilliant )

Reviewed Fri 11th of May 2012

"just came back from turkey stopping at kaan apartments. It was one of the best holidays we have ever had . Staff could not have done any more than they did, never stopped laughing for 10 days and that was due to do with company and staff will deffo go back Must do boat trip, jeep safari, and turkish baths is a must"

• Travel date: Thu 10th of May 2012

BAR BILL SCAMS

Reviewed Fri 28th of October 2011

"I stayed at Kaan aparts in September had a great holiday there so booked to go back again in October, again had a another good holiday no problems with the accomodation at all only problem I had was when I went to pay for my bar bill the day I left, when reading through it I discovered that ADAM ONE OF THE WAITERS had been buying himself and his friends drinks at my expence, the other waiters removed the drinks in question from my bill and did not seem suprised at all and made up a seperate bill for ADAM. ADAM would not come to the reception to resolve this problem (suprise suprise) I must admit I was very suprised as he seemed a nice person LESSON LEARNT.
Great place to holiday everything you need as accomodation, staff do not have time for you though if you do not drink or eat there as they are on commision and befriend people that do!!
Dont let this put you off the holiday just beware of the scams and staff"

• Travel date: Thu 27th of October 2011

Cheap and Cheerful

Good
Reviewed Wed 3rd of August 2011

"Stayed at the Kaan in June and overall had a good holiday. The apartments are adequate, although the top floor studios are lethal if you are tall as you can easily bang your head on the ceiling. The cleaner didn't clean the room particularly well, we had to ask for clean towels and bedding and she didn't clean the sink in the bathroom for the full 12 days we were there! That said other members of our party who had a different cleaner had no problems with the cleanliness of their room.

We went self catering not because we intended to cook but because we wanted a fridge for cold drinks. I wouldn't have wanted to try to make a meal with the 2 rings and utensils provided but why eat in when the restaurants are so cheap anyway.

The entertainment staff were great especially Adam who is a really nice, genuine guy and Optic who is very shy but very helpful. David was great as long as you were staying in to eat and spending money there but as soon as he realised you weren't going to stay in every evening he would ignore you. Whatever you do don't run up a tab for the bar as they definitely add drinks/food on so be warned. The food itself was great and we couldn't fault it, the full english breakfast is a must.

All in all I think Kaan is great value for money and you get what you pay for, if you want 5* you should expect to pay for it. Would definitely go back to Kaan again."

• Travel date: Sun 31st of July 2011

Kaan is ok for somewhere to sleep

Reviewed Fri 23rd of July 2010

"I went to Kaan Apartments in 2008 and when i forst got there i hated it. The pool is tiny and our room was horrible. The cleaners where in our room most days but didnt ever clean it. I had to strip the bed myself and dump the sheets out on the corridor. I had to ask the cleaner back in to clean our bathroom floor as it was covered in ants and she wasnt very happy. She used the shower head and nearly flooded the bathroom.

The room is ok to sleep in as that is really all you do anyway sleep and shower. The shower wasnt the best always cold and i always had to hold the shower head as it didnt sit properly on the wall.

The food in the apartment was always nice only thing is when you leave the apartment to go a walk the staff ask where you are going and one night we felt pressued to eat there when we wanted to go somewhere else. We didnt want to make them angry or not like us as we had 2 weeks to stay there.

I love marmaris but i would never ever go back to this hotel as it is crap! The turkish night also was rubbish. "

• Travel date: Fri 23rd of July 2010

Holiday Fantsatic HOTEL FROM HELL!!!

Reviewed Sat 1st of November 2008

"i booked this holiday after reading all the reviews thinking i would pass my own judgment BAD IDEA!! what everyone has written about the kaan is true, the only good thing i will say is the food is nice.
i flew back on the 31st October 2008 after spendind a week here's a break down of mine and my friends holiday from hell -
*No holiday rep to be seen all week
*We were Sexually Harassed by Rambo,Ozzie, Ichmiere
*Money was added to dinner receipts
*I was bitten in the face by a waiter
*The rep i contacted had no interest in helping us so we spent our evenings after eating dinner out confined to our room's, not being able to use the pool table as in fear of being groped, followed to the toilets this happened to other women as well. we witnessed a Turkish male beat his girl friend in the corridor and nothing was done about it.
they closed the swimming pool after our first day saying it was broken and refused to repair it. i have been to turkey many a time and never have i been treated in such a way that the hotel staff thought they had a right to cop a feel when they wanted it was disgusting, the manager turned a blind eye DO NOT BOOK THE KAAN IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN!!!! i will never return to turkey ever again thanks to these people "

• Travel date: Fri 31st of October 2008

TURKEY,S WORST APARTMENTS

Reviewed Thu 23rd of October 2008

"definitely the worst accomodation i have ever had the mis-fortune to be stuck in for 2 weeks.never ending cds on repeat staff who only want your money especially dave mario and rambo.the bar tabrip off was very much in evidence and a swimming pool so dangerous you should not bother. the kind of place you would send your worst enemy on a bad day.
NEVER GO TO THE KAAN APARTMENTS IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH AND WEALTH."

• Travel date: Tue 21st of October 2008

Hotels near Kaan Apart

Top traveller tips for Kaan Apart

• Satisfied from Manchester by Satisfied from Manchester

"Don't be bullied/made to feel guilty about going out to eat - you are on holiday so please yourself! "

• emma78 by emma78

"go on the jeep safari really good day out "

• Barry# by Barry#

"Cheap no doubt. They wouldn't like you if you spend your money elsewhere. Occasionally will overcharge. "

• Barry# by Barry#

"Keep an eye on your drink bills. Don't expect a good nights sleep or a warm shower. "

• 1606 smailer by 1606 smailer

"kaan aparts are in a ideal place,15 mins walk to center,there are buses all the time. "

• GemmaLeigh92 by GemmaLeigh92

"Book all your trips with Adam the barman as he was giving us the best prices then other places "

Kaan Apart is also called