About Julian Club Hotel

• tv ntv world russia
  • tv rtr planeta russia

Don't waste your money

Reviewed 3 months ago

"I viewed outside this hotel before I chose it this year, the biggest mistake of my money , everything has a charge, money grabbers, no Wi-Fi £15 for a week per device and its crap , don't be decived by the pictures you see on the website , the rooms are disgraceful back to the 70's, bathroom horrible , when u have a shower , water goes everywhere, I a sked to be moved to a better room , the manager is the worst ,no manners , rude , reception are not friendly at all , there is no Cray golf in this hotel as advertised, they got rid and built more modern rooms which they change an extra £15 a day for . There is nothing for kids from 10 years old to do except as you for money to play on the pool table at least twice a day which is 9 lira, and to play in the games arcade the xbox 25 lira for an hour , the entertainment is okay if u have kids from the age of 5 to about 8 . No sun beds , people are awake at 6am to get sun beds, that is how bad it is. They created more building and the place is soo busy , you queue up for your meals and u can't be bothered going back because of the queues. The sun beds are. Disgraceful, total disgrace they are disgusting, stained and unhygenic , u don't get a towel lto put on the disgusting sunbeds u have to use yours , u pay for towels for the pool area £2 per day . Now let's move on to food the food was good for 2 days , then u get chicken curry everyday for the whole 10 days then the , puddings look good but tastes awful , i hate waste but wasted a lot trying the food . U only get a bottle of water in your room when u check in , that's it , tea bags are not replenished everyday, i never got my toilet, and floor washed for the 10 days I was there . Room service was empty bin quick lay of the bed and towels ,the balcony o my God tiny is an understatement.

They provide hotdrinks for breakfast but no hot chocolate dont forget to pack your jar of hot chocolate. They provide hot chocolate at the foyer. With cakes and cookiesbut t they always run out , or it depends on if they like your face for hot chocolate.

Entertainment some of the time it's not necessary , they go by the pool side and dance , why ,it doesn't make sense to me , entertain the kids instead , play good music , it is such a noisy hotel , i have kids noise doesn't mean entertainment , they try to joke about, but some of the stuff they say can be quite offensive , sometimes a simple hello without trying to feel to familiar goes long way .
Evening entertainment is something else its , totally low budget , I've been to better .

The good bits ,
You get ice cream, more than most hotels ive been to in mamaris
I forgot the juice for breakfast are crap no taste and the fanta or so calls fanta they serve throughout the day are rubbish

Get your money ready to pay for slush , popcorn and candyfloss cause the kids will want them and get ready to get hassled by the nail lady and get your kids hair done for £13 Just the front of that is and £8 for a dangly tingy added to there hair.

Hated it but i had to make the most of it because I had paid for. Forgot my 17 year old 5.8 son got a sofa bed for the duration of his holiday he had to fold himself to sleep , my younger was okay on the sofa bed , if u are not leaving your lovely bed to fold yourself on holiday for sunshine this is the place for you

I was dissapointed

I also think they have started adding reviews that are not genuine ro boost themselves because i stayed here ans some of the review dont sound genuine.
If u do find this hotel cheap i will say go for it ."

• Travel date: Mon 1st of October 2018

Best holiday ever with yolo team

Reviewed Wed 18th of May 2016

"3rd visit and it keeps getting better. Amazing hotel very clean good choice of food staff friendly and extremely helpful, rooms are nice, cleaners are good, spa amazing also onsite us jewelers hairdressers beautician tattooist gift shop and supermarket, but the best thing about club Julian is Jay Ayko Tito Gogo funky and the rest of the polo team, you make our holiday extra special every year and it wouldn't be anywhere near as good without you, they work very hard long days 7 days a week to make sure you have a fantastic holiday, polo team makes Club Julian. "

• Travel date: Wed 18th of May 2016

bump start

Reviewed Thu 15th of August 2013

"on arrival we were shown to our room and within 15 minutes my grandson was crying his eyes out as my wife lay knocked out on the floor,the slopeing ceilings at either side of the room were a death trap.i went to complain and was told to go back at ten the next morning to see if we could get another room .the room we got was a lot better with a pool view.breakfast poor,lunch and dinner ok but a bit repetitive I didn't know there was so many different ways to have meatballs,typical all inclusive food,the room was clean beds changed regular,the restaurant was a bit grubby the top of the skirting boards were filthy and they could do with some fly catchers in the food area and bar areas .I had a Turkish bath which was very nice.just for the experience its worth going for a ride in the taxi parked across the road outside reception put ya seat belt on . if you want a sunbed get up no later than 6-45 then from 10am till 11-30pm its loud music and kids going crazy especially when the watter slides are not in use and the kids are climbing on them. there are signs saying no diving which horrified me to see a member of the entertainment team get ten men crouched down in a line and he ran and dived over them VERRY DANGEROUS well after all my moaning we still had a good time ps don't buy any food at dallaman airport it cost me 28 pounds for 3 sandwiches 1 can of coke and 1 bottle of water."

• Travel date: Wed 14th of August 2013

average holiday

Reviewed Thu 20th of June 2013

"me and my partner has just been here for 11 days will not go back the animation team are brilliant they make this holiday worthwhile our room was small with little storage place had to live out of our suitcases food was good besides the breakfast that was continental no bacon or sausage served here and the sunbeds are crammed together your nearly on the person next to you sunbed besides the bad points still had a good time there are no late snacks just soup n bread at 11.30 no chicken kebabs done here no more like on the pictures

• Travel date: Sat 15th of June 2013

Great hotel for all generations

Reviewed Wed 1st of August 2012

"Stayed at the Julian in May.Beautiful hotel.Situated in Armutalan Marmaris. Excellent service with friendly helpful staff.
Rooms were cleaned daily.The restaurant served a good selection of food to cater for all tastes.Two minute walk to the bus for the beach which is only about five minutes away. Buses are every few minutes.Plenty of night life and definitely spoilt for choice.
Looking forward to going back in September "

• Travel date: Tue 31st of July 2012

beautiful complex..... but half board is a rip off!!!

Reviewed Mon 23rd of July 2012

"it was a while ago, so it might be differnet now!
we went self catering, got offered half board and accepted.
we paid
then we went for our first meal, which was lovely.... BUT A PINT WAS 9 LIRA!!! this was expensive by turkeys standards!!!

it was ramadan when we went, so the staff didnt really perk up till after sunset when they had a meal n a drink!!

entertainment was ok, but i have seen better.

the rooms were amazing, the complex was amazing... the kids loved it!!"

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of July 2012

Wicked holiday!

Reviewed Fri 19th of August 2011

"We stayed at Club Julian for 2 weeks in August and I can honestly say it was the best family holiday we have ever had!
The hotel was well situated in the heart of the Armutalan area of Marmaris, well serviced by the local buses (Dolmus), and only a 5 minute ride to the bustling area of Marmaris town.
We had breakfast included, which was Turkish and adequate, but we chose to eat out a few mornings to get our Full English! We would reccommend 'Yes Sir!' for good value, and excellent service.
The hotel restaurant also served very nice evening meals, so we chose to stay there a good few nights.
Our rooms were very clean, we always had fresh towels and bedding, and the staff were as helpful as could be. The reception staff spoke very good English, better so than the bar staff, but all the misunderstanding made for a funnier experience overall!
We booked several excellent daily excursions wih a man called Jem, from the agency opposite the hotel. We found him when we were walking to catch the dolmus from the main road. The agency had a very long name, something like Dogan Radikal......something Acent! It was next to Ibo Market though, if that helps!
We found Marmaris town to be beautiful. There were literally hundreds of restaurants down there! Granted, most of them did ask us to come in, the Turks are renowned for their hassling, but we found it all to be good natured banter.
O'Yes restaurant had to be our favourite, it was one of the first along the Marina, and it was very busy, but the food and service was excellent.
Make sure you visit the Castle whilst in Marmaris, but be aware that it is only open during the day.
All in all, we had the best holiday. My wife loved the shopping, my kids loved the Jeep Safari and seeing the turtles of Dalyan, and I loved having a happy family so I could relax with my paper and watch the sport! Stay at the Julian, I highly recommend it, we'll be returning next year!"

• Travel date: Thu 11th of August 2011

18 to 30 club

Reviewed Tue 9th of August 2011

"we got back from club Julian yesterday what a dump, we was across from the mosque and at 5 every morning got woke up to the dawn chorus,then at 12 midnight entertainment finished. the pictures in the brochure and on the internet are different to when you arrive. only good thing about the holiday was the weather, the place is too expensive. also if your half board breakfast is disgusting, but evening meal ok. same entertainment daily and same music got played which was a bit of a pain after a few days. dining hall was dirty tables not been wiped down from night before, dirty horrible place not a 4* we,d say a 2*. if you are going id say good luck. if you want a sunbed go a 5 in the mornings if not you cant get one"

• Travel date: Thu 4th of August 2011

Please read staff are thiefs

Reviewed Wed 13th of July 2011

"Me and my girlfriend just got back from the Julian club yesterday, when we first arrived we thought it was a cracking hotel but turn out to be a hotel from he'll as I had my mobile phone go missing from my room and when I reported no one wanted to know from reception so I ask for the manager who said I'd need to pay for a taxi myself and go to the police station and then pay for a interpreter. Then then said I can't go until they checked the cctv as the police would need to view it. The next morning I spoke with my rep michelle who basically couldn't care or less as she said "you should of got a safety deposit box" my answer to that is you shouldn't need one if the staff are honest, but I usually locked it away in my case but just for one night I forgot to put it away After taking numbers off it to call home. The rep michelle and the guest relations manager sarah were completely useless a waste of time. The problem was never resolved and a formal complaint has been made. The bar staff can be rude and miserable, and the entertainment is diabolical, we give it a chance a few times but ended up going out. one a of the entertainers who people call fatty is just a dirty rude individual he would go up to people's drinks and food and just pick at it or sip it, the worst of it all was how he would kiss people's partners for a joke then take it beyond the joke and keep doing every day and you could see some men getting annoyed but wouldn't say anything, he even went as far as placing himself in-between someones girlfriends legs and breasts on the sun beds. Beaches are full of stones and rocks. And alot of the people can be aggressive when u don't buy from their shops, especially if your not willing to be over charged in shops.if your going to do any activities go to Andy by the club Julian in-between the hairdressers and restaurant. I'd like to finish this review by saying thank you to Michelle (Thompson /first choice rep) and Sarah (guest relations) for your lack of support and incompetence."

• Travel date: Sun 10th of July 2011

great holiday

Reviewed Thu 12th of May 2011

"Ive been going to club julian for the past 4years and going again on the 19th of may, cant wait! The hotel itself is very good, nice pools, friendly staff and lovely food;quite alot to choose from! :) The area around the hotel is also very good, really friendly people& very nice to talk to; may i give a mention to cheeky boys just down the street, spent most nights there& enjoy it.we always book our trips with Ozzy at oxford travel and we had a great time on all of them especially the jeep safari, this is a must. I would advice anyone to go there..Really looking forward to going back to club julian!

• Travel date: Wed 11th of May 2011

Julian Hotel

Reviewed Thu 28th of October 2010

"We stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks our room was clean, tidy and comfortable and good air conditioning. Its a good place to stay if you have a young family but not if your a couple. There's no adult entertainment only bingo and no adult club only. Did't think much of the food got a bit fed up with eating chicken & eggs, so though we were half board we ate out the second week just to have a change.It was also hard to find a table they should have had two sittings for breakfast & evening meal. There's kids running every where when your trying to carry hot food back to your table thought this to be very dangerous. The pool area is nice but a bit small there were days when you could not get a sunbed and this was in october. All in all dont think this was the best holiday we have had, and wont be going back. "

• Travel date: Thu 28th of October 2010

Good hotel and easy to get to everything

Reviewed Mon 4th of October 2010

"Pretty good place overall apart from having to get up at 7.30 every morning to try and get a sunbed what a nightmare,i was shattered by the time we came home,and some people thought they owned their sunbed and made sure they had the same place for the full two weeks,Avoid Andy over the road for the trips he is very rude,our lift for the boat trip was an hour late and he clouldnt care less,he then harressed me and my family all week because we didnt book the Turkish night with him and told me he was going to make sure we wouldnt get in without paying again at the door the other lad who we booked with had to escort us to the venue to make sure we didnt have a problem,also a couple had their credit card cloned and they had only used it with him to book a trip so beware!!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of October 2010

Hotels near Julian Club Hotel

Top traveller tips for Julian Club Hotel

• Tina R by Tina R

"little minx hair and beauty are worth visiting had my toe nails and hair washed and blow dryed "

• naomi.2009 by naomi.2009

"its a great place for familys and clubbing on beach front "

• Richie B by Richie B

"Friendly staff, lovely weather and fantastic food. "

• hayley casey by hayley casey

"bar street is a great place to go if you like clubbing "

• bostonhouse by bostonhouse

"very boring at night lots of bars but all the same thing "

• Dan123 by Dan123

"Mostly for Parents with younger children. "

• Julia R by Julia R

"go all inclusive!!!!! "

• kelly69 by kelly69

"dont miss the turkish bath "

• lpool21 by lpool21

"nite life and go 2 cheeky boys!!! "

• victor meldrew by victor meldrew

"not as good as before not great value for money "

• Katie1979 by Katie1979

"Get out and see the sights, dont just stay by the pool! "

• Kerry06 by Kerry06

"mad boys and a thai restraunt that was joined onto a hotel- had great entertainment at night "

• "I would tell all about the great people of Marmaris ,Beautiful place "

• "Corner steakhouse and No Name Excursions "

• kevin by kevin

"it is a nice clean comfortable holiday resort... "

• xxcakes by xxcakes

"Hotel is suited for family's, and do NOT go Half board, you will be scammed for your money! "

• Skippy by Skippy

"Get out and about as there is so much to do, Fountain, Castle, Mud Baths, Boat trips, the list goes on. "

• jovally by jovally

"Definatly for families "

• julia78 by julia78

"boat trip, quad safari and turkish bath "

• Natasha27511 by Natasha27511

"Everything is perfect if I had to be picky it would be choose a pool view "

Julian Club Hotel is also called