Green Nature Resort & Spa

Sirinyer Mahallesi, 131. Sokak No: 9, Marmaris 48700 Turkey

not that good

Reviewed Thu 22nd of November 2012

"its a okay holiday and dont be missed lead by out of date photos on the green nature site, i justed returned from here with my family and parents, the hotel its self is very nice and clean, there is a little building work going on that people failed to bring to our attention, when it comes to meal times the menus are limited not much choice for younger members, we was forced to eat out on most nights of our week long stay, and the bar staff are very slow and rude on several occasions towards me and many others , i know its hard to find a compliant free holiday and i would expect some problems but i paid alot of money for my holiday and would of liked something a little bit better.."

• Travel date: Tue 14th of August 2007

Enjoyed the green nature

Reviewed Wed 24th of October 2012

"My wife two boy's and myself stayed in the green nature in
june 07. Yes i agree this is not a 4 star hotel and the staff are
not the best in the world.But the food was clean no flys and
the chefs cooked some meals outside barbacue style...
The rooms were cleaned every day, yes there abit dated
but you get what you pay for, there is no satalite tv and the
air condition was poor.
As for the entertainment well the pool was great waterslide fun
the entertainment staff not the best but friendly water polo arobics
ping pong pool tennis and darts...
In the evenings there was a kiddies disco and a show most nights would i go again...Hmmmm Yes at the right price...!
Hope this was of some help"

• Travel date: Mon 2nd of July 2007

Give it a miss

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"This hotel is just bad, I would avoid it at all costs.
I am just an average person not hard to please but you name it ... Food (covered in flies)
Entertainment (boring and lifeless)
Accommodation (old and dirty)
Staff (not helpful at all)
Hotel is one of the worst I have ever had the misfortune to stay in."

• Travel date: Thu 12th of April 2007

Just got back/ really enjoyed....

Reviewed Thu 22nd of November 2012

"Having been to Marmaris once before, two years ago - my husband and i wanted a relaxing holiday in the sun- not to travel too far ( but in October, its hard to find).
We picked the Green Nature as we wanted all inc..... never tried before- so we were pleased with our find. The Hotel for Turkey was VERY CLEAN !!!!

The room we had was overlooking the pool, the air co in the room was fab ! have to say it was very basic , but nothing you could complain about. The hotel for us, a couple alone was great, not many kids as it was out of the hectic summer time., suited us great !
The food ,for Turkey was really to a high standard- we liked the fact you could eat outsite- plus at night they have cooks with extra mouthwatering food outside. Lots of salad, meat , chips, turkish stuff and so on- service was very good.
The fact of where this hotel is, made it a nice walk- to Marmaris town or the other way to Iclemer.
We also did not like the look of the Green Natures own Turkish bath so we rang one -we had been to It before ( who collect you, FREE & bring you back)- It was the Armutalan Turkish bath [--] thats a great treat on a day when weather bad and you have not got your tan yet ! WORTH EVERY PENNY.....

overall GREAT HOLIDAY......."

• Travel date: Sun 8th of October 2006

Ok budget hotel

Reviewed Mon 12th of November 2012

"We had a family holiday here in June. My husband and I, our 18 year old daughter and boyfriend, my sister and her husband. It's an ok, value for money hotel in a quieter area of Marmaris.
But this is not a 4 star hotel by any european standards. Our room was shabby and dated. The rooms poolside are definately nicer.
There was a reasonable choice of food in the restaurant, plenty of salads and sweets everyday but we were fed-up with it by the end of the week.
The entertainment was abismal and we got sick to death of the animation team hassling us to join in with darts, football, aerobics etc. Same goes for the spa staff with their "special offers". The rest of the staff seemed nice enough but not overly interested in the guests.
There were plenty of sunbeds to go round but even still people were putting towels down at 7 in the morning. The pool and garden were lovely.
We got the shuttle to the hotel private beach which was very small with one stinking toilet and one reasonable restaurant but peaceful compared to the local beach (10 min. walk) were there is constant ear-splitting music played all day.
The 24 hour bar is in the lobby of this hotel which is centrally situated. This means that the noise carries up through the open landings of the 4 floors above. We were unlucky that there were very loud English football fans (world cup) in the hotel with no regard for the rest of the guests. Jumping in the pool with clothes on, fighting and arguing in the rooms, drinking all night etc.
So the hotel was ok if you're on a budget but don't expect anything special."

• Travel date: Fri 8th of September 2006

terrific value

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"the hotel was very very clean, the food was exceptional with lots of choice you could always find something to enjoy. Entertainment was average although the entertainers were very pleasant and did try. Would go back again because it was terrific value. Our rep wasn't very forthcoming we didn't see him all week, when we landed in Mamaris it was about 2.30 in the morning we were very tired, on the way to the hotel journey about hour and half the coach stopped at some dive for drinks, totally unnecessary hardly anyone got off we just wanted to get to our hotel and sleep. apart from that it was a lovely holiday."

• Travel date: Wed 30th of August 2006

Club Green Nature

Reviewed Sat 20th of October 2012

"My boyfriend and i stayed at the Club Green Nature last week. On our arrival we were allocated room 703 & initially were horrified! The air conditioning panel was broken, the air conditioning wasn't operating properley, the view from our balcony was a building site, it was twin beds (we booked a double room), there were ceiling tiles missing in the bathroom & the shower didn' drain properley. However after a couple of hours sleep (we arrived at 06:00), we spoke to staff at reception & we were promptly moved. Much better - working air con & a double bed & not opposite the building site! The food was fantastic - lots of variety & something to suit most tastes. However staff are very swift at clearing plates & cups so if you want another drink with your meal hang on to your cup! As a couple i wouldn't recommend with hotel, it is very family orientated. The bar at the pool closes about midnight which is about average for all inclusive. We enjoyed our stay but wouldn't return in peak season."

• Travel date: Sat 26th of August 2006

Great Hotel!

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"I have just visited this hotel, and as this was my first trip to Turkey I felt a little nervous of what to expect. On arrival to the hotel the first think I did notice was it seemed to be a way from the hustle and bustle of main Marmaris - something which as the trip went on I was glad of! I arrived at 3am, so I couldn't really make a judgement, but when I woke up the next day I was impressed by this hotel! The surroundings are fantastic and so relaxing. The hotel is situated next to a range of mountains, and as it is away from the main drag of the resort, it is peaceful and relaxing. The food is very good, mainly Turkish food so don't expect full English at breakfast! But there was a good variety which catered all tastes and there were cooks based outside cooking regional specialities which was great to see - freshly cooked food in front of your eyes! The food was well presented and there is plenty of it. The only negative comment I can make about the restaurant is that the advertised opening times of the restuarant didnt seem to be stuck to as food was cleared away half an hour before the advertised closing time. I think this annoyed a couple of guests whilst I was there. The staff are all very friendly and speak English and Dutch as there were a lot of Dutch staying at the hotel. I'm sure they cater for other nationalities but it was mainly Dutch and English staying at the time I was there. The entertainment team worked hard and did a good job, but some nights it could have been a little better, especially considering that the nearest bars and main street was away from the hotel. There is a great swimming pool here, and there are always plenty of sun loungers with fantastic cushions (unlike the Spanish ones!) The hotel is lovely, rooms spacious and I couldn't see a room where there could possible be an unpleasant view. The staff were very friendly and helpful in all sections of the hotel, and the facilties including sports and activities seemed good and well organised. Overall I enjoyed this holiday but didn't take to Turkey. A lot of people say you will either love it or hate it - I'm impartial but I don't think I will be looking for another break there anytime soon."

• Travel date: Fri 16th of June 2006

loved the food

Reviewed Mon 12th of November 2012

"Stayed at the Club Green Naturewith my 9 year old son, cleanliness of a high standard, food was always hot and freshly prepared, did not have a bad meal during the 2 week stay.

Drinks on fully inclusive, only allowed 2 at a time even if you are in a group of friends.

Entertainment needs desperate improvement.

Would return to this hotel

Teresa & Paul Tyne and Wear"

• Travel date: Sun 21st of May 2006

As it really is.

Reviewed Sat 27th of October 2012

"On arrival we were given the Club Green Nature Hotel (hereby known as GN) wristbands to entitle us a family of four 2 adults and two children 11 and 7.

We arrived at 07.00 officially on day 2 of our holiday which was booked at short notice through perfect Choice Holidays via teletext ( booked it packed it off ala Peter Kay).

On arrival we had a good breakfast and went to bed.

So to go through it methodically.

The Hotel and our room and all public toilets except the pool toilets which occasionally became a bit smelly due to heavy usage were not only clean but practically sterile cleaning staff constantly on the go throughout. This place is really, really clean. Cleanliness 5 out of 5

The food was really nice but do not expect British fayre at the 3 main meal times. Expect Turkish and continental food do not expect English breakfasts.

We really enjoyed the food some of the best dished were prepared at poolside on special hobs by chefs these dishes included curries fried fish and pastries. Food so long as you dont expect British cuisine is again 5 out of 5.

For chip and burger fans an afternoon snack bar in the recreation area/seats was available between 14.00 and 15.30.

Cakes were served at 17.00 hrs.

We had a quiet first night "pin drop" however the second night a group of youths were placed next to us.We were room 519 a family room top floor the first night they came back drunk at least drunk and woke us all up at 04.45 hrs however security shut them up straight away.

The next night they came home again hammered and for reasons known only to themselves smashed open their room door again security sorted it and the next afternoon they were moved. All hotels could suffer from this and we were pleased by the positive response from security and management alike.

The rest of the holiday was very quiet night time.

The waiters and ground staff were very helpful and friendly nothing too much trouble.

The negatives.....

There are plenty of staff who are on commision who pester and even beg you to have a massage, buy photos, go on boat trips and even have tattooes done.This does become very very wearing and to our mind is over done to some tune.

The all inclusive ends stricly at 11pm each night which was much to the annoyance of some guests.

It has to be said that supplies of spirits on the all inclusive tariff ran out at 10.00pm but magic deliveries would occur at 11.pm when things were bought and paid for.

The animation was absolute rubbish the kids dancing 9.pm to 9.30 pm was taken over by the "mum" guests as the staff weren't interested in it. Those expecting a kids club think again you could not simply expect any activities to occur for the kids as advertised a couple of days a bit of painting maybe totally hit and miss.

The day games were shocking a bit of diving for spoons and a waterpolo game.The atracious music, hip-hop Turkish rap and the B52s Flintstones again and again was the order of the day.

The bar staff varied between 9 year old boys and sweaty adolecsants who served anyone in a skirt far in advance of everyone else.

The fitness club staff were the worst though rude and abrupt to anyone usung the free of charge Turkish bath and Sauna.I was accused ( by a 10 year old staff member) of throwing stubble from a shave on the sauna...not true of course but felt embarrased.

In this hotel be very careful with the towels and linen even with the slightest mark on them customers are charged exhorbitant rates for cleaning them.This seems a scam one woman infront of me so I saw it with my own eyes was charged 103 lira for a couple of alleged dirty towels nine days before booking out.

I suspect the 10 lira I gave the maid on departure mornning saved me a few bob in the long run.

However they do have a customers service rep who if you can find him seems to have magic wand for this issue and sorted many overcharged guests out.

So in conclusion this hotel is extremely clean and the food is excellent,security is good,the rooms spacious and airy with good balconies.
The 11.pm cut off for drinks didn't affect us we took drinks back to the room no problem.

The animation is dross really poor and some of the bar staff are surly.

I wouldn't return with so much choice available they woould need to grasp the real idium of all inclusive and not think things came out of there own pockets.Also do away with staff on commision pestering the guests.. but hey thats Turkey.

Mixed review a good holiday marred a bit by the young human element and testosterone."

• Travel date: Tue 30th of August 2005

fantastic

Reviewed Mon 1st of June 2015

"The hotel is absolutely amazing, we traveled as a family and some friends, for the family experience. It was the holiday to remember. The entertainment was my personal highlight, always playing funny songs and encouraging people to join in the dances. Each night the entertainment team would put on a fantastic show, like talent shows and plays including Grease. it really made you laugh! The food was incredible also, with a wide variation for everyone. the food can be eaten in or outside, outside was great as all food was being made there too. It was amazing as you could witness how the food was prepared. There is a beach and lovely local bars we went close by which were amazing, as on the beaches we could go on get-skis which were great!
i would really recommend this to any family or anyone as there is an arcade for children, tennis courts/basketball is well, and the drinks are amazing for you adults! definite 10!"

• Travel date: Sun 31st of May 2015

excellentholidayatgreennatureresortandspa

Reviewed Mon 18th of August 2014

"HI me and my wife are going to green nature next year loved it last year great hotel cant wait very good rooms good food excellent staff plenty to do best to weeks loved it thank you."

• Travel date: Mon 18th of August 2014

Hotels near Green Nature Resort & Spa

Stayed at Green Nature Resort & Spa? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Green Nature Resort & Spa

• reggie by reggie

"instead of turnin left 2 marmaris beah turn right/ its alot better and u dont get hussle "

• "stay in your resort and be all inclusive "

• danielle&dan by danielle&dan

"Lovely get away. Brilliant weather. . lots to do!! :) "

• Kayleigh&Tom by Kayleigh&Tom

"If your a clubing kinda party. Defo go to bar street! =D "

• Kayleigh&Tom by Kayleigh&Tom

"Defo try the all day boat trips. Great Value for money! & Good Fun. Also the midnight boat trip! "

• TORRES9LFC by TORRES9LFC

"Marmaris is the best resort i have EVER visited,and iv,e been to most ov em... "

• TORRES9LFC by TORRES9LFC

"Do the Jeep Safari,all resteraunts on seafront have great entertainment on. "

• redslipper by redslipper

"Very busy...lots of hassle buts if fun to barter and they are only trying to make a living. "

• redslipper by redslipper

"Go on the jeep safari...never laughfed so muchTake a boat trip average price including lunch is £10 "

• darren sims by darren sims

"go to all the fun pubs but stay off the sea front late at night (pickpockets) "

• moira1 by moira1

"we did the sarfari it was great "

• lvz2dance251 by lvz2dance251

"lovely place with pleanty to do !!! and cheaper than asdas as they would say hehe :) "

• lvz2dance251 by lvz2dance251

"Boat trip great value for money "

• Stephiee by Stephiee

"Great culture and nightlife "

• SaraLou by SaraLou

"I would definitely recommend the quad safari and handmade market. "

• bethholl09 by bethholl09

"turtle beach is a must to visit "

• djackson89 by djackson89

"Dog nightlife and dog people "

• djackson89 by djackson89

"Frankos, 2.50 for a kebab. Cant go wrong "

• alanabell by alanabell

"Go to the market in Icmeler on a Wednesday and have a Turkish bath it's great. "

• stelford by stelford

"Turkish people are lovely "

Green Nature Resort & Spa is also called