Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments

Kemal Seyfettin Elgin Bulvari 210 Sokak No 10, Marmaris Turkey

Club Palm what a delightful hotel!

Reviewed Tue 18th of December 2012

"This review will be short and sweet. I stayed in Club Palm hotel for a girlfriend get away and had a fantastic time. The staff are wonderful, the food (on an All Inclusive programme) is fab. There is no limit to how many drinks one may have (contrary to other opinion). The rooms are slightly basic but more than satisfactory and cleaned daily. The location cannot be faulted and the customer service is impeccable. Women beware the waiters can be a little too flirtatious but besides that, an awesome holiday in every respect. If you are on a budget do not pass up the chance to stay in this hotel. If you have any specific queries about this hotel or Marmaris itself (as I have not gone into much detail in this review) feel free to contact me at [email protected]"

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of June 2007

give it a miss on all counts

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"My friends and myself booked a week at club palm marmaris turkey, it turned out to be one big disastef, i have a problem in walking and asked the hotel travel agent if it was okay for me, well if you want to go to the other pool you had about ten slippery steps to go down and no rail to hold on to i my friends were notwith me I had to ask people for help I know it is a swimming pool but totally unsafe also the bed linedn was not changed in the 9 days we were there, we tippped one of the porters ao we could have clean towels as if not they stayed the same and had to put them in a cupboard, also if you left one sheet of toilet paper they did not give you any more we had to go out and buy ours, and as for the food another story, chips with everything no Turkish food at all but turkey swimming in water meat about twice a week, we were inclusive, but I ate out in local restaurants for my friends they could cope as they are vegetarian, a three star hotel i think not the other foood offered was not worth queuing for as you had a long queue to get each course not worth the hassle
my son was in Alanys a few weeks ago in a 2 star hotel last minute cancellation and told me the food was very good and local, back to club palm it is full of brits drinking lager/beer from morning till till night non stop, as it was free not a place i would recommend but the staff were friendly enough not their fault about other things I really felt scared havi g to cope with the stairs to get to the other pool which semed sunnier, so please think again before booking club palm,not knocking it, as i have given revies on other hotels and have been thanked for my help/advise, please note this review ids without predjustice"

• Travel date: Tue 12th of June 2007

Good Cheap break

Reviewed Thu 20th of December 2012

"We stayed in room 230 from the 2nd of june for one week on a all inclusive basis:

Good points to this hotel:
Food was nice and slightly varied.
Staff were very friendly and hardworking
2 good sized pools
sundbeds by pool were free and with mattress
Very clean hotel deserving its 3stars
Close to large supermarket adn shops, plus not to far from the beach but 30mins aways from main tourist center.
Maids left beautiful flower and towel arrangments
Free air-con

Bad points:
Lots of guests seemed to be complaining about various things, one problem we had was fixed within a hour.
All inclusinve drinks (not much choice)
No entertainment until fridays
Breakfast was poor unless you love eggs.
Hard beds and pillows.

Overall a plesant stay a nice cheap week in the sun for both famileys and couples."

• Travel date: Mon 11th of June 2007

Excellent Place To Stay

Reviewed Tue 18th of December 2012

"What can I say - great holiday. Our group consisted of 5 thirty somethings looking for a relaxing holiday and boy did we get it!!! The atmosphere is relaxing and friendly.
The staff are super very friendly and approachable - nothing is ever a problem to them.
The hotel itself is basic but very clean - the maids clean the rooms every day and on some days they will add extra touches to your beds which are lovely.
The food at the hotel is excellent - didn't have bad meal all week. we can personally recommend the steaks which are cooked to perfection.
There is poolside music on all day from early in the morning and the staff will change the music to suit the guests if asked!!!!!
While we had a very relaxing holiday there is loads to do nearby if you wish and the main nightlife is about a 5/10 minute walk away.
An excellent location for a holiday..
Will definitely go back there again."

• Travel date: Wed 6th of June 2007

lovely staff

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"My first time staying at the palm garden apartments,we had bad transfer to them as the driver didn't know his way round marmaris and in the end we didn't arrive till 5.30 am,we were given room 422 2bed apartment overlooking the pool,nice,no lifts and lots of stairs,but young boy helped us,we dropped into bed,music starts at 7.45 am pumping out till early hours,same cd's on constantly gets a bit annoying! have to say ibo and the staff lovely,never got hassled about eating and drinking there,pool really nice better than online and brochure pics,BUT,be aware its like swimming in ice lol! Only dissapointing thing was the distance,it said 100m to beach 200m to bars beach front,no way,its about 300m to main rd then a further 3 or 400m to beach then you have to walk the full length of beach front to get to the decent bars,takes good 15mins walk,but you get used to it,bit of a shock as last year stayed on beach front,overall,i'd say its a good family hotel,not for young groups wanting to be near everything but an enjoyable stay!enjoy!"

• Travel date: Sun 27th of May 2007

I visited the Keskin last year with my b...

Reviewed Wed 28th of March 2007

"I visited the Keskin last year with my boyfriend and another couple as my first holiday away without my parents. It was brilliant and the 4 of us have just gone and booked it again for this year for same dates and the Keskin again!

It’s in a really good area as it is quiet enough to sleep at night yet you only have to walk a bit down the road and you have restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shops. There is a massive supermarket nearby for anything you have forgot to pack! The supermarket is in a shopping centre which has a food court with a burger king in it. There is also a McDonalds on down the road.

The food in the Keskin itself we thought was ok. We had lunch in their restaurant a few days, just chips or pizza and snack food. We had dinner in it one night towards the end of our holiday and none of us really enjoyed it. We complained to Chris though and he told us that if we came a night before we went home we could have it for half price and he promised it would be better.

So, we went on our last night and we all had the nicest meal of our holiday. And as one of the guys I was on holiday with is a chef, even he was impressed! The other girl I was away with was celebrating her 21st birthday on our last night so they also organised a cake for her and decorated the bar for her with balloons and banners when we told them.

Our rooms were nice too, basic and clean. The only downside was that a pipe in our bathroom burst but within minutes the maintenance guy was up repairing it! Also we had to climb up to the 3rd floor to our rooms (unfortunately no lifts) but we can't really complain as we were the youngest group of people there so I suppose they can't put families with kids or older people up there.

All the staff were lovely and we're all looking forward to meeting them again this year. We had some laughs with the night porter when we all came back in the early hours of the morning - he's probably dreading us coming back actually!

All in all a really nice, clean, friendly hotel to stay in. It would be suitable for any age range. There were many families there with young kids or teenage kids and young couples and some older couples too. You would really just have to book it and find out what it's like for yourself!

• Travel date: Wed 28th of March 2007

Best hotel ever stayed in!!

Reviewed Thu 20th of December 2012

"i have been to the keskin appartments 2 times and i do not have ANY faults with it at all! i was hoping to book there this year but my budget was slightly too low :( but i have booked in another place and going to visit it this year! cant wait, it was a lively atmosphere and only closed when the last person left the bar, they always had something going on for the kids (my brothers) and they could not do enough for you, it is REALLY close to all of the nightlife which is what us 18 year olds need lol i just cant fault it at all and my parents are going there for their 3rd time soon! x we stayed in room 422 which has the best view and everything is great about it!"

• Travel date: Mon 15th of January 2007

Keskin is a great place to stay. My daug...

Reviewed Mon 8th of January 2007

"Keskin is a great place to stay. My daughter and myself have been there a few times now and we have never been disappointed.

The staff are very pleasant, the rooms are spotless. The food is fab and the apartments are very central to everywhere.

You will not be disappointed if you book a holiday here."

• Travel date: Mon 8th of January 2007

Loved our room - Keskin hotel and staff...

Reviewed Sat 4th of November 2006

"Loved our room - Keskin hotel and staff are brilliant. We had a great laugh and a great holiday. Really enjoyed Mes wedding and got to meet Mr Keskin. ha ha!! Who loved us to bits! Definitely coming back next year - for 2 weeks this time - 1 week not long enough to do everything!!

Staff make you feel very welcome and comfortable. Restaurant really good - pizza really good - tuna pasta and chicken dishes all very enjoyable

Very clean and tidy. Full marks to cleaners who made our room very welcoming with roses on our beds.

Recommend Keskin to anyone looking for a relaxing yet a holiday with plenty of action!!

• Travel date: Sat 4th of November 2006

Keskin apartments very, very basic but v...

Reviewed Sun 15th of October 2006

"Keskin apartments very, very basic but very friendly staff. Pool side kept very clean. Bedrooms are cleaned every day.

Never a shortage of towels but bedrooms could have a bit more furnishings only downside was being charged for drinks we did not buy 2 or 3 times this happened after that we always checked our bill.

Hotel is in a good location for nightlife, plenty of bars and places to eat. The indoor market is not as good the one that was in the open air."

• Travel date: Sun 15th of October 2006

Avoid like the plauge

Reviewed Tue 16th of October 2012

"When we arrived at the airport the coach arrived and there where not enough seats so my niece had to sit on my lap for 1.5 hours, which was a safety issue. When we got to the hotel there where 2 single beds in a room, which should have had 4 in it. My husband was given another room to sleep in and our daughter had to sleep on the floor in with myself and my niece what a start to the holiday. If you want to lose weight please go to this hotel as all you have is salad,rice,pasta and one meat dish at meal times but they have to serve it just incase you put too much on your plate. We spoke to the owner and told him there was not any food for the children to eat so he put out some chips on several occasions and guess what everyone had on there plate chips. We spent about £350.00 eating out which was not acceptable we have been on many all inclusive and have never come back from holiday weighing less then when we went and I am only 8.12 stone in any case. Hide your toilet roll because if you have one sheet on it the maid will not give you anymore. The all-inclusive bar finishes at 11.00, which is ok, but if you go to the bar at 10.45 and don’t get served until 11.01 he will pour out your drinks then charge you for them. Although the bar shuts between 18-00 and 19-00 for cleaning, unless its Turkish night then it opens when the owner has finished messing around with tables, and bingo tickets. The bar staff also seem more interested in chatting and messing around on their mobile phones than serving and I was told when I let 2 girls get served before me as they had been waiting longer " Men get served first in this country “, Remember only one drink for yourself at a time because if you order more then he will ask you whom they are for. Make sure you are up at six o clock in the morning because if you are not you wont get a sun bed with a cushion on it. If you do happen to go to this hotel with perfect choice and complain don’t waste your phone call because I got a very rude response. All in all a bad place to stay, the manager treats his staff like slaves and even has a child working behind the bar, alcohol is served to anyone my 7 year old niece was served beer and wine. Also when the owners family turns up, he gets the staff to get them sunbeds,and umbrellas, even if they are being used by other people"

• Travel date: Sat 12th of August 2006

Keskin Apartments (Palm Garden). This wa...

Reviewed Mon 7th of August 2006

"Keskin Apartments (Palm Garden). This was our first time in Marmaris. We had been to Turkey once before, but Marmaris is the place to stay.

The Keskin Apartments were a nice size, very basic, clean, old in design, but good as a base. You have to pay 20 Lira per week for aircon but boy is it worth it! We took two young teenagers with us who had a fantastic time.

The first few days they ate with us, until they met and made friends with a group of good teens, then we had virtually separate holidays. Good for them and relaxing for us. They went to the night clubs, dancing on bars to the banging music nearly every night till the early hours. We hung around in the nearby bars to walk home with them the first time, once they made friends and went out in a large group we felt they were safe enough with some of us parents around every night to walk back with them. 04.30 a.m? The staff were really good with all the kids, young and old. Playing water fights etc.

If you want to book any trips speak to Chris at the apartments. He gets better deals sometimes than the touts on the beach. We only found this out after we booked all of ours. We did, Jeep Safari, Quad bikes, Aqua park, midnight cruise, Jet skis, Banana boats. There really is something for everyone. All of these trips for four people, cost just over £100.
We had some fantastic meals at the Keskin, Lamb Shank, Steak etc. There is even more choice along the beach front. Try "Natalies" for an enormous T Bone, or the "Taj Mahal" for a fantastic Indian.

I could go on and on with recommendations. Just book it - The Keskin Palm Gardens. We will go back next year. We will book direct through the hotel and book our flights last minute. Sorry Goldtrail!

Just two grips really.
1) Goldtrail sent us to the airport furthest away. 3 hour coach journey.
2) The staff do seem to favour the returning guests, those who ate and drank there on a regular basis, and those who book trips through Chris.

Thanks for a wonderful time."

• Travel date: Mon 7th of August 2006

Hotels near Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments

Stayed at Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments? Share your insight.