Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments

Kemal Seyfettin Elgin Bulvari 210 Sokak No 10, Marmaris Turkey

hey!!! this has got to be the best holi...

"hey!!!

this has got to be the best holiday ever!!!

the hotel was lovley, and the pool was huge, really glad this was the hotel we all stayed at!!

hello to harry (potter) :P by the way were coming back july 2009

thankyou for making it a great holiday

ellen and kirsty"

• Travel date: Mon 21st of July 2008

this holday to keskin was the best holid...

"this holday to keskin was the best holiday EVER!! the staff at the hotel r lovely people so helpful and just lovely. hello to ebo, harry and chris. look out or these guys..there great!!

5 of us went here first two weeks in sept 2007 didnt want to come home. hotel is fantastic booked for nxt year agen cant wait "

• Travel date: Fri 14th of March 2008

Keskin is fab, the best hotel I have bee...

"Keskin is fab, the best hotel I have been to. The rooms were basic but clean, staff were so friendly and great with the kids.

There were 5 of us, 2 adults 1 teen (me) and 2 kids. The food was fantastic. The holiday was so good we’re going back next year to the Keskin and in Feb.

Bars and restaurants are so close, as are the shops and night clubs. Keskin is the one and only hotel to be at, so get booking.

• Travel date: Mon 8th of October 2007

We have just returned from Marmaris stay...

Good

"We have just returned from Marmaris staying at the Keskin apartments. We found the apartments to be basic but adequate for our needs. The Keskin itself was clean and very well kept, the staff were also friendly and honest, I can say this because one afternoon I left my purse containing nearly £200 next to the sunbed I was using, and the young man tidying away picked it up and returned it to me for which I was very grateful.

There were 5 adults in our party and found the apartment to be big enough for us to have our privacy. the food at the Keskin was value for money, and very nice. I must say that the staff were brilliant especially Ibo one of the nicest people we met. The pool was clean and a good size with enough sunbeds.

Marmaris is a very busy place with lots of bars and restaurants wanting your business we found a polite no was normally enough to stop them hassling you. We enjoyed the food and entertainment at the George and Dragon and the Yanus hotel and a must see is the show at the Bacchus bar.

We have already made enquiries about going back next year and will definitely go back to the Keskin. "

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of September 2007

We went as a group of 4, we had a fantas...

"We went as a group of 4, we had a fantastic holiday and the place was lovely. The rooms were very clean, only one moan and that was the beds were like coffin lids!!!! ha ha! But overall very very clean. The staff were amazing, especially Harry Potter (look out for him if you go), Chris was very helpful especially with organising any trips we went on. Tom was lovely and they all made our stay there fantastic. The entertainment was really good and the karaoke was brill. Will def go again next year. No down sides to the resort, we loved it."

• Travel date: Mon 10th of September 2007

The hotel/ apartments were much better t...

"The hotel/ apartments were much better than advertised online. The pool is much bigger so there was no worries about getting a sunbed near the pool.

The pool was clean and has a good variety of water toys/ inflatable’s for the kids to play with which was handy.

The good points: clean, friendly, value for money and good evening entertainment. The staff cannot do enough to make you feel welcome! The rooms were spotlessly cleaned every day.

The food was good and they cater for all tastes.

The beach is a good 10 minute walk which on a very hot day (we had 45 degrees the last week) is difficult to walk in. Anyone with poor breathing may find it a bit of a struggle.. (as I found out with my Dad!)

When you go to Marmaris the 'lazy day' boat trip is a must; jumping into the turquoise sea around remote areas of the coastline was fantastic. The 'Jeep Safari' was also good if you don’t mind getting drenched - it’s basically a group of jeeps/ water guns and lots of fun!! not for small children or the vain! But fantastic fun.

I would definitely go to this hotel again; it was better than I had anticipated and would highly recommend it to couples and families."

• Travel date: Mon 27th of August 2007

Great location, rooms basic and kind of...

"Great location, rooms basic and kind of small. The staff certainly seem to look after customers spending money in the hotel on drinks & food. We stayed self catering and so felt slightly discriminated against while the staff certainly had their favourites! The only other thing which annoyed the girls in the group was that Turkish men seem to have the idea that English women come to Turky with the hope of meeting a man!!!"

• Travel date: Wed 25th of July 2007

I visited the Keskin last year with my b...

"I visited the Keskin last year with my boyfriend and another couple as my first holiday away without my parents. It was brilliant and the 4 of us have just gone and booked it again for this year for same dates and the Keskin again!

It’s in a really good area as it is quiet enough to sleep at night yet you only have to walk a bit down the road and you have restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shops. There is a massive supermarket nearby for anything you have forgot to pack! The supermarket is in a shopping centre which has a food court with a burger king in it. There is also a McDonalds on down the road.

The food in the Keskin itself we thought was ok. We had lunch in their restaurant a few days, just chips or pizza and snack food. We had dinner in it one night towards the end of our holiday and none of us really enjoyed it. We complained to Chris though and he told us that if we came a night before we went home we could have it for half price and he promised it would be better.

So, we went on our last night and we all had the nicest meal of our holiday. And as one of the guys I was on holiday with is a chef, even he was impressed! The other girl I was away with was celebrating her 21st birthday on our last night so they also organised a cake for her and decorated the bar for her with balloons and banners when we told them.

Our rooms were nice too, basic and clean. The only downside was that a pipe in our bathroom burst but within minutes the maintenance guy was up repairing it! Also we had to climb up to the 3rd floor to our rooms (unfortunately no lifts) but we can't really complain as we were the youngest group of people there so I suppose they can't put families with kids or older people up there.

All the staff were lovely and we're all looking forward to meeting them again this year. We had some laughs with the night porter when we all came back in the early hours of the morning - he's probably dreading us coming back actually!

All in all a really nice, clean, friendly hotel to stay in. It would be suitable for any age range. There were many families there with young kids or teenage kids and young couples and some older couples too. You would really just have to book it and find out what it's like for yourself!

• Travel date: Wed 28th of March 2007

Keskin is a great place to stay. My daug...

"Keskin is a great place to stay. My daughter and myself have been there a few times now and we have never been disappointed.

The staff are very pleasant, the rooms are spotless. The food is fab and the apartments are very central to everywhere.

You will not be disappointed if you book a holiday here."

• Travel date: Mon 8th of January 2007

Loved our room - Keskin hotel and staff...

"Loved our room - Keskin hotel and staff are brilliant. We had a great laugh and a great holiday. Really enjoyed Mes wedding and got to meet Mr Keskin. ha ha!! Who loved us to bits! Definitely coming back next year - for 2 weeks this time - 1 week not long enough to do everything!!

Staff make you feel very welcome and comfortable. Restaurant really good - pizza really good - tuna pasta and chicken dishes all very enjoyable

Very clean and tidy. Full marks to cleaners who made our room very welcoming with roses on our beds.

Recommend Keskin to anyone looking for a relaxing yet a holiday with plenty of action!!

• Travel date: Sat 4th of November 2006

Keskin apartments very, very basic but v...

Good

"Keskin apartments very, very basic but very friendly staff. Pool side kept very clean. Bedrooms are cleaned every day.

Never a shortage of towels but bedrooms could have a bit more furnishings only downside was being charged for drinks we did not buy 2 or 3 times this happened after that we always checked our bill.

Hotel is in a good location for nightlife, plenty of bars and places to eat. The indoor market is not as good the one that was in the open air."

• Travel date: Sun 15th of October 2006

Keskin Apartments (Palm Garden). This wa...

"Keskin Apartments (Palm Garden). This was our first time in Marmaris. We had been to Turkey once before, but Marmaris is the place to stay.

The Keskin Apartments were a nice size, very basic, clean, old in design, but good as a base. You have to pay 20 Lira per week for aircon but boy is it worth it! We took two young teenagers with us who had a fantastic time.

The first few days they ate with us, until they met and made friends with a group of good teens, then we had virtually separate holidays. Good for them and relaxing for us. They went to the night clubs, dancing on bars to the banging music nearly every night till the early hours. We hung around in the nearby bars to walk home with them the first time, once they made friends and went out in a large group we felt they were safe enough with some of us parents around every night to walk back with them. 04.30 a.m? The staff were really good with all the kids, young and old. Playing water fights etc.

If you want to book any trips speak to Chris at the apartments. He gets better deals sometimes than the touts on the beach. We only found this out after we booked all of ours. We did, Jeep Safari, Quad bikes, Aqua park, midnight cruise, Jet skis, Banana boats. There really is something for everyone. All of these trips for four people, cost just over £100.
We had some fantastic meals at the Keskin, Lamb Shank, Steak etc. There is even more choice along the beach front. Try "Natalies" for an enormous T Bone, or the "Taj Mahal" for a fantastic Indian.

I could go on and on with recommendations. Just book it - The Keskin Palm Gardens. We will go back next year. We will book direct through the hotel and book our flights last minute. Sorry Goldtrail!

Just two grips really.
1) Goldtrail sent us to the airport furthest away. 3 hour coach journey.
2) The staff do seem to favour the returning guests, those who ate and drank there on a regular basis, and those who book trips through Chris.

Thanks for a wonderful time."

• Travel date: Mon 7th of August 2006

Hotels near Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments

Stayed at Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments? Share your insight.