Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments

Kemal Seyfettin Elgin Bulvari 210 Sokak No 10, Marmaris Turkey

wonderful place

"What can i say go give it a try you wont be sorry.
food wonderful
entertainment brill
location fab
rooms very clean and spacious
all the staff were great ,very friendly and always have time for a chat.
pool very clean surrounding gardens tidy and welll kept
close to beach and town centre but far enough for a good nights sleep."

• Travel date: Tue 14th of August 2007

Not the best!!

"We booked a week All Inclusive at Club Palm through sunmaster/med hotels.
A week before the holiday we were informed that Club Palm had overbooked and we were being moved to another hotel in the group, Club Nergis. On arrival at Club Nergis (6.30am), we were told they had no reservation confirmed and we were to take a taxi back to Club Palm. There had been no overbooking in the first place, simply bad administration!! This happened to 3 other families whilst we were there and the hotel tried to compensate by offering a bottle of wine.
We were put in an apartment on 3rd floor with no lift and had to carry cases ourselves (3 women, 1 child).
We were staying on an all inclusive basis, needless to say we ate out nearly every night. The food was basic and served by a chef...dont dare ask for more than one piece of chicken and i hope you like croquettes...they were on the menu everyday we were there. There was more than enough salad, its the first AI holiday where i have lost weight.
Although it supposed to be a family hotel, there is no entertainment for the kids or any evening entertainment except on a Friday. They do play a bit of music by the bar, i now know the cd off by heart!!
Overall the rooms are basic but clean and the staff are quite friendly but its definitely not the family all inclusive holiday we were expecting. 1 week was definitely enough."

• Travel date: Wed 1st of August 2007

club palm hotel, had a great time!

"Have just came back from a weeks holiday at club palm and can honestly say it was really good. Read a couple of bad reviews before we went so was a bit wary but it wasnt that bad. Hotel is quite central, 2mins walk to shops and 5mins to beach where all your bars and nightclubs are. Rooms are pretty basic but very clean. Pool was lovely, not huge but sufficient. The food was ok, a choice of three hot meals every night plus your cold meat and salad. It wasnt great for kids but there were only adults in our group so we were fine. The staff were very friendly and we had a really good laugh with them!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I had a problem with was the bar, it closed at 11pm which is way too early and the beer and soft drinks werent great. But all in all we enjoyed it. It was very cheap (£169. all inclusive with perfect choice holidays) so you get what you pay for. Would definately go back to this hotel, good value for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 5th of July 2007

Club Palm what a delightful hotel!

"This review will be short and sweet. I stayed in Club Palm hotel for a girlfriend get away and had a fantastic time. The staff are wonderful, the food (on an All Inclusive programme) is fab. There is no limit to how many drinks one may have (contrary to other opinion). The rooms are slightly basic but more than satisfactory and cleaned daily. The location cannot be faulted and the customer service is impeccable. Women beware the waiters can be a little too flirtatious but besides that, an awesome holiday in every respect. If you are on a budget do not pass up the chance to stay in this hotel. If you have any specific queries about this hotel or Marmaris itself (as I have not gone into much detail in this review) feel free to contact me at [email protected]"

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of June 2007

give it a miss on all counts

"My friends and myself booked a week at club palm marmaris turkey, it turned out to be one big disastef, i have a problem in walking and asked the hotel travel agent if it was okay for me, well if you want to go to the other pool you had about ten slippery steps to go down and no rail to hold on to i my friends were notwith me I had to ask people for help I know it is a swimming pool but totally unsafe also the bed linedn was not changed in the 9 days we were there, we tippped one of the porters ao we could have clean towels as if not they stayed the same and had to put them in a cupboard, also if you left one sheet of toilet paper they did not give you any more we had to go out and buy ours, and as for the food another story, chips with everything no Turkish food at all but turkey swimming in water meat about twice a week, we were inclusive, but I ate out in local restaurants for my friends they could cope as they are vegetarian, a three star hotel i think not the other foood offered was not worth queuing for as you had a long queue to get each course not worth the hassle
my son was in Alanys a few weeks ago in a 2 star hotel last minute cancellation and told me the food was very good and local, back to club palm it is full of brits drinking lager/beer from morning till till night non stop, as it was free not a place i would recommend but the staff were friendly enough not their fault about other things I really felt scared havi g to cope with the stairs to get to the other pool which semed sunnier, so please think again before booking club palm,not knocking it, as i have given revies on other hotels and have been thanked for my help/advise, please note this review ids without predjustice"

• Travel date: Tue 12th of June 2007

Good Cheap break

"We stayed in room 230 from the 2nd of june for one week on a all inclusive basis:

Good points to this hotel:
Food was nice and slightly varied.
Staff were very friendly and hardworking
2 good sized pools
sundbeds by pool were free and with mattress
Very clean hotel deserving its 3stars
Close to large supermarket adn shops, plus not to far from the beach but 30mins aways from main tourist center.
Maids left beautiful flower and towel arrangments
Free air-con

Bad points:
Lots of guests seemed to be complaining about various things, one problem we had was fixed within a hour.
All inclusinve drinks (not much choice)
No entertainment until fridays
Breakfast was poor unless you love eggs.
Hard beds and pillows.

Overall a plesant stay a nice cheap week in the sun for both famileys and couples."

• Travel date: Mon 11th of June 2007

Excellent Place To Stay

"What can I say - great holiday. Our group consisted of 5 thirty somethings looking for a relaxing holiday and boy did we get it!!! The atmosphere is relaxing and friendly.
The staff are super very friendly and approachable - nothing is ever a problem to them.
The hotel itself is basic but very clean - the maids clean the rooms every day and on some days they will add extra touches to your beds which are lovely.
The food at the hotel is excellent - didn't have bad meal all week. we can personally recommend the steaks which are cooked to perfection.
There is poolside music on all day from early in the morning and the staff will change the music to suit the guests if asked!!!!!
While we had a very relaxing holiday there is loads to do nearby if you wish and the main nightlife is about a 5/10 minute walk away.
An excellent location for a holiday..
Will definitely go back there again."

• Travel date: Wed 6th of June 2007

lovely staff

Good

"My first time staying at the palm garden apartments,we had bad transfer to them as the driver didn't know his way round marmaris and in the end we didn't arrive till 5.30 am,we were given room 422 2bed apartment overlooking the pool,nice,no lifts and lots of stairs,but young boy helped us,we dropped into bed,music starts at 7.45 am pumping out till early hours,same cd's on constantly gets a bit annoying! have to say ibo and the staff lovely,never got hassled about eating and drinking there,pool really nice better than online and brochure pics,BUT,be aware its like swimming in ice lol! Only dissapointing thing was the distance,it said 100m to beach 200m to bars beach front,no way,its about 300m to main rd then a further 3 or 400m to beach then you have to walk the full length of beach front to get to the decent bars,takes good 15mins walk,but you get used to it,bit of a shock as last year stayed on beach front,overall,i'd say its a good family hotel,not for young groups wanting to be near everything but an enjoyable stay!enjoy!"

• Travel date: Sun 27th of May 2007

Best hotel ever stayed in!!

Good

"i have been to the keskin appartments 2 times and i do not have ANY faults with it at all! i was hoping to book there this year but my budget was slightly too low :( but i have booked in another place and going to visit it this year! cant wait, it was a lively atmosphere and only closed when the last person left the bar, they always had something going on for the kids (my brothers) and they could not do enough for you, it is REALLY close to all of the nightlife which is what us 18 year olds need lol i just cant fault it at all and my parents are going there for their 3rd time soon! x we stayed in room 422 which has the best view and everything is great about it!"

• Travel date: Mon 15th of January 2007

Avoid like the plauge

"When we arrived at the airport the coach arrived and there where not enough seats so my niece had to sit on my lap for 1.5 hours, which was a safety issue. When we got to the hotel there where 2 single beds in a room, which should have had 4 in it. My husband was given another room to sleep in and our daughter had to sleep on the floor in with myself and my niece what a start to the holiday. If you want to lose weight please go to this hotel as all you have is salad,rice,pasta and one meat dish at meal times but they have to serve it just incase you put too much on your plate. We spoke to the owner and told him there was not any food for the children to eat so he put out some chips on several occasions and guess what everyone had on there plate chips. We spent about £350.00 eating out which was not acceptable we have been on many all inclusive and have never come back from holiday weighing less then when we went and I am only 8.12 stone in any case. Hide your toilet roll because if you have one sheet on it the maid will not give you anymore. The all-inclusive bar finishes at 11.00, which is ok, but if you go to the bar at 10.45 and don’t get served until 11.01 he will pour out your drinks then charge you for them. Although the bar shuts between 18-00 and 19-00 for cleaning, unless its Turkish night then it opens when the owner has finished messing around with tables, and bingo tickets. The bar staff also seem more interested in chatting and messing around on their mobile phones than serving and I was told when I let 2 girls get served before me as they had been waiting longer " Men get served first in this country “, Remember only one drink for yourself at a time because if you order more then he will ask you whom they are for. Make sure you are up at six o clock in the morning because if you are not you wont get a sun bed with a cushion on it. If you do happen to go to this hotel with perfect choice and complain don’t waste your phone call because I got a very rude response. All in all a bad place to stay, the manager treats his staff like slaves and even has a child working behind the bar, alcohol is served to anyone my 7 year old niece was served beer and wine. Also when the owners family turns up, he gets the staff to get them sunbeds,and umbrellas, even if they are being used by other people"

• Travel date: Sat 12th of August 2006

simply the best

"our first holiday to turkey and wont be the last . absolutely fantastic. rooms were fine, but i was the staff that made our holiday and also the friends we made. will be back again. hello to ibo, ali, jack,harry and ergun x "

• Travel date: Thu 26th of March 2009

Keskin Hotel is fantastic!! I landed hom...

"Keskin Hotel is fantastic!! I landed home today and felt the need to sing its praises and all that work there. The food is gorgeous and really cheap, we only ate out three times because we couldn't find anywhere better! The pool was really big compared to any other we saw, there were always sun loungers and the weather reached 52 degrees one day.
The staff made the holiday for us, they are all lovely and so friendly and helpful. We will definately return next year!! There was a nice mix of families, couples and younger groups like ourselves which gave it a really warm fun atmosphere. Perfectly positioned for the shops, supermarkets, beach and the beachfront bars and night clubs, about a fourty minute walk away from the Bar Street area. Marmaris is a fantastic resort lively bustling and excellently positioned. We did the turkish bath on the first day, the jeep safari, the lazy day boat trip the midnight boat trip and the dalyan mud bath boat trip, and there were all sorts of water sports and shops around. You will need two weeks believe me!! But I couldnt think of a better place to have stayed than Keskin Hotel :) "

• Travel date: Fri 25th of July 2008

Hotels near Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments

Stayed at Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments? Share your insight.

Club Palm Garden (Keskin) Hotel & Apartments is also called