getlstd_property_photo

Wouldn't come back again

Reviewed 25th July 2018

"I stayed here a week ago Hotel pictures show only my the superior rooms we got put in a basic room wich was awful wasn't clean paid for the air conditioning for it not to even work proply staff was friendly but only when u was spending money find it ridiculous that u can't bring your own food to the pool or drinks u have to buy it from the bar staff didn't speak good English they could t understand us would not come back again woudlnt recommend for families maybe a couple but it for families."

• Travel date: 1st July 2018

Brilliant !!

Reviewed 6th January 2013

"Bargain - friendly staff, beautiful rooms, clean, modern, great location, amazing! Holiday was £240 (FLIGHTS AND TRANSFERS INCLUDED) and could not believe the accommodation! Couldn't recommend it highly enough!"

• Travel date: 5th January 2013

brillant had good week there

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"the rooms where so clean and the maid service was brillant the staff were friendly and there was entertainment for children to adults . the reason am not giving it 10 as there price list on drinks menu is not accurate but apart from that me and my family had a good time "

• Travel date: 23rd October 2012

2nd time there now

Reviewed 18th October 2012

"Once again, I cannot fault the cleanliness and service from the 'maids' house cleaners, they did a wonderfull job, however this year I found that new staff the atmosphere was completley different, it wasnt fun loving and the team didnt seem to bother, I know it is the end of there season and they are winding donw, but hey we have paid good money to come back and feel they should have ut more effort into it for the last few weeks. location was still good, couple of kilomtres from the beach but we dont mind the alk and the buses number 2 or 3 will get you to the same place, we had eaten in the alpina all week long last year and didnt really venture out, so we did this year and again they didnt like it, I must admit also this time around that the food was not of quality and feel care was not put into it, the entertainment was exactly the same as last year and needs much improvement maybe a 2 week schedule. Please also watch your bills at the end of the night as it goes on tab and again this year found that they had put a few more drinks on the tab than what we had, we had disputed this as I was on medication so couldnt drink to much so I knew what we had and had not had, still they prolonged this over a few days for a resolve and said to my partner in the end just pay it as the atmosphere was diabolical, in the end I just wanted to get out of there, we ended up eating out all week, overall pool, local amenities and cleanliness was again excellant, just those pointeers need to be brushed up, we also found that across the road called 'Dell Boys' excursions were pretty good and alot cheaper than others and they do include insurance found them to be really good and true to their word, was doubtfull first of all but found out I worried over nothing. Uncle sams-Alex next door to Dellboys is another good eatery and first class food. Overall had a nice time apart from the billing part of this and unsure to return again next year, may leave it a while and go back again to check out the improvements. "

• Travel date: 15th October 2012

Brillant

Reviewed 29th July 2012

"Just returned after our 10 stay at the Alpina appartments had a brillant time.The appartments are spotless cleaned everyday. Everyone is so friendly especially Sammy and his crew in the bar restaurant made you fell very welcome and the food is beautiful.Would love to see the Irish flag hanging outside with the others next year."

• Travel date: 28th July 2012

Good Hotel

Reviewed 30th August 2011

"Just returned from Club Alpina the room we were allocated was very good with new kitchen and flat screen T.V the air con was in the bedroom which was ok if you were sleeping in there but if you are sleeping in the living area you couldn't feel the benefit. The pool area is good and the kids enjoyed the slides and also there is now a good kids pool with slides and a small games arcade.The only two issues I had were with the hotel shop trying to overcharge my daughter I had brought a water gun from there for 10 Lira but when one of my daughters went to buy another one the owner tried to charge her 15 Lira also on the day we left I was given a bill from the pool bar for drinks none of us had ordered my wife and I had made a point of paying for everything we had from the pool bar when we brought it to avoid confusion, all in all good Hotel but be careful with the Hotel shop and pool bar. If you are going on a Jeep Safari ask for Cheeky Kevin as he is very good and for £10 it is a good day out also Amedaus is the best resturant in the area food is good and well priced also the staff are friendly. "

• Travel date: 25th August 2011

This hotel is by far the best hotel i have ever been to!

Reviewed 26th July 2011

"club alpina is is the best hotel ihave ever been to. the staff are really friendly. they entertainment at night is amazing, and they have a great kids mini disco where they try to get everyone involved. this is a very family friendly hotel. i would recommend this hotel without a doubt. i have been to this hotel for 5 years running now, and it is great. "

• Travel date: 20th July 2011

Great holiday May 2010

Reviewed 12th May 2011

"Myself, partner and Girls age 5 + 11. This was the forth time we had been to the Club Alpina and this time we staid in the Superior Rooms, which I would recommend. But the normal rooms are fine basic but clean. The staff especially James and Jimmy who run the bar/restaurant are great and Gino who runs the entertainment. You can have a right laugh with the staff but if you want to be left alone thats no problem. Myself Partner and girls 5+10yrs The food was reasonably priced and was also good quality. The Turkish evening is also good value. Since the first time we came the entainment as improved substantially, with some good quality acts been brought in. As this is a family run hotel, the owners are very visable especially Genghis and any problems with the hotel are quickly resolved. Haligighan the receptionist is also nice. We've already booked again for May 2011"

• Travel date: 7th May 2011

Fab Holiday

Reviewed 4th March 2011

"Well we arrived in Dalaman airport and found it very clean and efficient our luggage was ready for us to collect as soon as we cleared passport controll. We booked the holiday over the internet and did not have a main rep so we had a taxi transfer to resort that took a little over 1hour and 30mins this included a stop off at half way. When we got to the Club Alpina it was the early in the morning and the receptionist was ready and waiting with a friendly manor. we settled in to our apartment which was very clean but basic.The staff were great fun and really helpfull and the hotel was in a great location with Bars and restaurants just 2 mins walk away we ate in amadeus restaurant quite a lot and can honestly say you get what you pay for as their food was devine although it was 1 or 2 lira more expensive than the other restuarnts on the road that we tried and really wished we hadnt. On a whole we could not fault this hotel or resort and we have booked our holiday for next year to stay there in May 2011 and October 2011 as the weather is just right for us at that time of year. we hope you have a nice holiday and if you have booked Alpina you have made a great choice. "

• Travel date: 3rd March 2011

lovely

Reviewed 7th October 2010

"My husband & i have just come back from one of our many visits to Turkey, Club Alpina was lovely.Lovely staff,lovely food, lovley rooms, just cannot fault the place or the people :)) "

• Travel date: 7th October 2010

Family Holiday!

Reviewed 3rd September 2010

"I Stayed At Club Alpina Just A Week Ago With My Family. I Loved It! The Rooms Are Gorgeous...Very Well Equipped. The Staff Are Absolutely Brilliant!..All Very Nice People. Everything Is Lux. I Would Recommend This Hotel To Anyone. It Was Epic..I Enjoyed It Alot..I Definitely Would Go Back."

• Travel date: 3rd September 2010

Fantastic Holiday

Reviewed 6th October 2010

"I have just returned from a holiday here it was absolutley brilliant,the hotel is clean and the staff are friendly and helpfull especially the bar and entertainment staff they put on a show at night an dis very funny they also have a club dance where all memebers of staff take part in a dance called black betty it was one of my many great holiday memories.All the bar and entertainment staff are great to get along with especially james he is a great laugh! The hotels are air condition but only in one room which is the living room which leaves the reast of the rooms very hot so i recomend staying on the ground floor but that was our only problem in the hotel. The pook is great and the slides are very fun the baby pool is clean and great fun for children of all ages infact my older children of 13 and 12 spent more time in there than the big pool haha,there is a games room where you can get acess to the internet. If you want to go on any trips i strongly recomend the jeep safari its absolutley amazing but you get very wet so put your valubles in a bin bag you stop of at many differnt places its guaranteed to be a day youl never forget! i also recomend you go on a day trip to tortoise beach the view is amazing and the water is fabulous and clear. i also recomend you go to the lost brothers restraunt down the road from club alpina the lasnge is gorgous! this was one fo the best holidays ive been on and id love to go again soo thankyou for reading! :D xx"

• Travel date: 18th August 2010
  • ...

Hotels near Club Alpina Apartments Hotel

Top traveller tips for Club Alpina Apartments Hotel

• by Bald Daddy

"Eat out as it is cheaper than using the Hotel."

• by boner15

"natalies steak house on the beach front"

• by Joseph R

"outside the main town perfect for families"

• by chloee

"A few more sunbeds would be even better."

• by Ii Kareem

"a resort that has something for everyone you really cant go wrong when you book here."

• by jimmy

"Relaxing and good fun"

• by Holiman

"Clean, good pool, nicely situated."

• by Caroline M

"relax at the lovely and clean pool during the day then go to the entertaiment at night"

• by Andrew H

"Brilliant place, try and do all the watersports by the beach :)"

• by mascotty

"the cleanliness of the rooms, they were spotless from time we arrived to the time we left "

• by mazmartyn

"love Turkey,club Alpins is only a bus ride away from the main center good for familys & couples"

• by Kazza + the O'neills.

"Chill and relax and say you've already eaten if walking about"

• by hayley :)

"the staff are brilliant youve got to go there "

• by Efé

"Marmaris is a very Beautiful Place..Everyone Is Really Nice And Sociable. Love It!"

Club Alpina Apartments Hotel is also called