About Club Ako Apartments

• babysitting
  • evening entertainment

Shocked at arrival

Reviewed Wed 25th of March 2015

"We arrived at the hotel on 19th 'March and we were shocked to see that they were renovating nothing was ready and the room was freezing cold , we were really surprised that they had even made the reservation. I would not recommend this place at all because I believe that what they did was really dishonest."

• Travel date: Wed 25th of March 2015

Fantastic

Reviewed Sat 29th of December 2012

"There is nothing that can be faulted with the apartments at all. All the staff were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble. They made your stay very enjoyable, and they seemed more like a family than work collegues. It was nice to meet Jane, Memohet, Ali and everyone.

The apartments themselves were spacious and very clean. Plus they are very well located within easy reach of the marina, bar street etc.

Loved Marmaris, loads to do and would defo love to return sometime in the future. My boyfriend and I had a really good time and a week wasnt long enough.

Would recommend the apartments to anyone thinking of Marmaris in the future."

• Travel date: Wed 24th of October 2007

club Ako is birill!!!

Reviewed Tue 11th of December 2012

"I stayed at Club Ako for a month frm 5th Sept till 8th Oct.

I'd already visited the apartments a month beforhand so i knew what it was like.However once i was there it exceeded my expectations
The staff were absolutely brilliant,nothing was too much trouble for them.They were all very warming,friendly and happy all the time whether it be middle of the night or day time,especially Ali,hes absolutely gorgeous with a fantastic personality to match.
Mehmet,Jane and all the other staff were great and very helpful to.

The rooms were very well laid out with all the facilities needed and cleaned to a very high standard.

Club Ako is in abrilliant location for the beach,shops and nightlife,Bar Street being the nearest and must be visited!!
Also the Turkish night held mostly once a week is a night not to be missed,the entertainment is fantastic and the barbecue is even better.

Thankyou everyone for making my stay absolutely the best ever.
I enjoyed it so much as i'm going to be in Marmaris for all summer ive considered staying at Club Ako,alfeady looking forward to that."

• Travel date: Fri 19th of October 2007

i wanna stay!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed Fri 28th of December 2012

"Club Ako was the best holiday i have ever been on! it was sooooooooo hot, sometimes i dont like to much sun but there was an amazing pool which helped. loved all the staff, very nice and helpfull, (Mehmet, jane and all the rest!) mehmet said he would put some pictures of us on the site, (donna, morris, aidan and tyler.) i LOVED Turkey ! C+

p.s. the prices were great at Club Ako!"

• Travel date: Tue 16th of October 2007

Great Hotel

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"we booked our holiday through Chapa Travel who no-one had seemed to have heard of so we did not have very high expectations. However when we arrived at Club Ako we were more than pleasantly surprised! the Hotel is very clean and tidy. the cleaners are in every day with towels changed every other day. the staff are so helpful, mamhet (the manager) was lovely. We had a slight problem with our room as it had a double bed and we had booked two singles but this was changed quickly and with a great deal of apologies. The pool is lovely and the the food reasonable and quite cheap.
Marmaris itself was ok,however we experienced some problems being two 20year old girls without any boys with us. Some of the men are very sleazy and i would advise girls our age to keep their wits about them as we were followed home one night.
A must is go to Mamhet's Turkish baths!!!! It was so relaxing,although i wasn't too happy about going in the sauna as it was 50oC outside!
Also i would recommend Uno Momento, a restaurant with great food and service which is half the price you will pay along the harbour!!!
Also if you want a good night out, take Ali,form the hotel out as he is very funny when drunk, he takes good care of you tho."

• Travel date: Fri 7th of September 2007

A great place to stay

Reviewed Fri 28th of December 2012

"We have just returned from our stay at the Club Ako Apartments. My daughter booked them for us as she had seen the apartments before. We found the apartments to be very spacious and very clean. The staff were very friendly, polite and helpful. The prices at the apartment snack bar and restaurant were very reasonable too. The apartments are in an excellent location close to the centre of marmaris, beach and shops. I would recommend the apartments to anyone who is looking for a relaxing holiday and who likes to stay in a friendly atmosphere. We will definitely stay there again."

• Travel date: Wed 5th of September 2007

Great Holiday

Reviewed Fri 26th of October 2012

"Club Ako Apartments are in a great location for the beach, shops and local nightlife. The staff are excellent, very welcoming and great fun. The apartments are extremely clean and anything you needed the staff were happy to help. The food was great too and make sure you don’t miss the Turkish night which was lots of fun and very amusing. The pool and poolside was spotless with an area for the kiddies also. I would recommend these apartments to anyone and will definitely return in the future.

Thanks for a great holiday - Kristal (& the girls) xx"

• Travel date: Sun 22nd of July 2007

A must stay in Marmaris!

Reviewed Thu 27th of December 2012

"Second time in turkey but first in Marmaris. Was not expecting too much from the apartments as we got a really good deal.
We got there at some ungodly hour in the morning and were greeted by smiley helpful staff and were shown to our rooms promptly. The rooms to my surprise were spacious ,clean and fresh.
Our time spent at the Ako was memorable ,enjoyable and not long enough!! We met a couple Ian and Karen who this year along with Memhmet took over the management of the apartments. At the time of our stay we had fun with them and their son and till this day have kept in touch.
When Ian told me he had taken over I booked flights almost instantly because I knew that our holiday would be a good one!!
We are going on the 15th October 2007. Ian will be there also and we cannot wait to get there. At the time of writing this 14 weeks later we will be there proping up the bar with the sunshine on our backs.
I would highly recommend the Ako to people looking to have a great time on hols, be able to relax in peace, have the hussle and bussle of Marmaris only minutes away, with a great supermarket (Tansas) only around the corner.
People from Ireland who cannot book this holiday through your travel agent why not book a flight then Ian will sort you out with rooms. His email, [email protected] or visit the website, clubakoapartments.com."

• Travel date: Sun 8th of July 2007

ako simply the best

Reviewed Tue 11th of December 2012

"Club Ako is a apartment complex ,small in size but personal.We have always stayed there for the last 4 years as it is a place where you can relax and not be mobbed by other guests and there antics.We have 4 kids although there is'nt much in the way of entertainment you are near enough to the centre of everything,about a 5 -7 minute walk to Tansas.A truly relaxing and great holiday to be had there,Mr ako the owner is a jewel,he knows us well and always does what he can for us all.Ebo,Ahmet are geat people and always make sure you are ok for everything.Ebo especially has been a great friend to us and when I travelled to Turkey last year as a surprise to my friend living there he picked me up from Dalaman and brought me to CLUB Ako to stay for a week.You will never be hassled here and that is why its simply the best for us,
I hope the new manager who has leased it this year maintains its relaxing atmosphere and kind staff,many Irish travelling with Sunworld have had a ball there and made many great holiday memories there.The place is spotless and staff are fab,food there has always been good.only drawback bar should stay open a little later for guests."

• Travel date: Sun 6th of May 2007

2000 fun in the sun

Reviewed Thu 27th of December 2012

"ako was grand for an apartment spotless all around it was are first time to turkey but it wasnt are last time to turkey been every year since but the ako had great staff only their wasnt a lot to do around in the evening no intertainment so we had to make are own around the pool bar we would go back if we got the right deal it was a real pleasure to say that we stayed their"

• Travel date: Tue 16th of January 2007

great choice

Reviewed Sat 29th of December 2012

"december 2006
being out of season in marmaris i had few choices of hotels to stop at a freind of mine had stayed there in the summer and had a great time, although this is hotel is a self catering apart hotel i was made very welcome by the staff and they couldnt do enough for me, the manager Mehmet (abi) took me to places in is car to which i was very greatful nothing was to much trouble for them i will be going back next year with my family, it has a very nice pool area and the rooms were basic but spotless. Ian"

• Travel date: Sat 30th of December 2006

Hotels near Club Ako Apartments

Top traveller tips for Club Ako Apartments

• Afsaneh G by Afsaneh G

"Nothing to say marmaris is beautiful but the hotel!!!!!!! "

Club Ako Apartments is also called