Atlantis Apartments

Cildir Mah. 157. Sok. No:2, Marmaris 48700 Turkey

Good

atlantis apartments what a great holiday will be back next year

Good

"just back from atlantis stayed for a week had an amazing time location great right in the middle of every thing which i loved the room was very basic but clean and what do people expect for the price u are paying me and my parter and son sat in selos bar most nights and had an absoulute ball i felt that the staff really made an effort to try and get to no you selo is a great guy so much fun and he always had a smile on his face and the wee bar man ferhet was really nice to well mannered and really good at his job i hope to be going back in 2013 for twoweeks this time and i will be staying at the atlantis from kayleigh and richard and brandon"

• Travel date: Wed 5th of September 2012

greedy hotel manager

"if you dont pay silly money for the air con and use your own fan then the manager will charge you for the electricity you use. £ 15 per week"

• Travel date: Thu 18th of August 2011

Very dissapointing

Good

"Hotel is very clean infact imaculate cant falter hotel in anyway. But the restaraunt staff is entierly a different matter.Be warned about Selo and Memet especialy Selo we have stayed in this hotel many times thinking they were our frinds.One night we went to the Magestic in icmeler to have a meal and see the show however upon our return to Atlantis Memet was drunk and tired he said to my wife why do you take all my customers away in other words they do not want you to eat or drink anywere else he was very angry and realy upset my wife.On another ocasion sorry I forgot to say we eat and drank in the hotel Nearly every day along with our English friend who lives there and her friends.One day we came back off a boatrip witch we realy enjoyed to find our friend crying Selo thougt our friend organised it but she did not so beware of Selo and Memet.We will not be going any were near them.
Ever."

• Travel date: Sat 18th of June 2011

Great value for Money

"Just arrived back from Atlantis Apartments & had a wonderful time. Very clean, spacious & staff very friendly. Well done to you all. Definately going back June next year. Kevin & Tina Bond, Swindon"

• Travel date: Tue 21st of September 2010

Excellent

"We have just arrived back today from staying at Atlantis. Staff were great, room was clean and amenities were always close by. Fair prices and we (my 9 year old daughter and I 32 Loved it) Keep up the good work and see ya next year!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 27th of August 2010

Very friendly Hotel

"When we arrived they come to the coach and brought out cases in and although being on the 4th floor (and no lift) a man carried our cases up. The staff were really friendly and always happy to do anything for you. The accomodation was clean and spacious, the shower wasn't the best but it was okay, always had hot water. I will definately being going back next year. A really really good holiday. Thanks x "

• Travel date: Tue 10th of August 2010

best holiday ever

"just returned from atlantis apartments my 1st time at these apartments they were fantastic staff were bril and location is fantastic ur at the centre of maramris 5 min walk 2 the beach and all the bars and shops paul & ann marie hope 2 see u nxt year"

• Travel date: Thu 29th of July 2010

Not what I expected

""I have been going to Turkey for 15 years and have stayed in Marmaris over 20 times. I have stayed in many different apartments and have never experienced any problems. When I arrived I was allocated a room on the second floor. The receptionist and another member of staff, both men were happy to watch me struggle to carry my 22kg suitcase up the stairs as there isn't a lift. This has never happened to me before in all my years of visiting. The room itself was clean and quite spacious. The cleaner cleaned the room everyday and replaced the towels which I couldn't fault. However I had to endure a freezing cold shower for the whole of my stay. No matter what time of the day or for how long the water was running it was icy cold. My complaints were sighed at and it seemed to encourage the staff to be even more rude to me. Simple things like issuing me my room key from reception was too much like hard work. My room was set facing a road which was extremely noisey and I struggled to sleep for the stay. Everyday there was repairs being carried out on the hotel with the noises of drills and hammers . Not exaclty my idea of a relaxing stay. On the up side the hotel has a nice clean and fair size pool and it's in a fantastic location set just off the main road and 5 minutes walk to the beach. For anyone who has been to Marmaris before the hotel is located around the corner from Rhapsody Jewellers and the exchange office. Near by hotels include the Zevkim and Sebnem and it's about a 5 minute walk to Mcdonalds. Caira hospital is 5 minutes away and the bazaar is around a 20 - 25 minute walk away." "

• Travel date: Wed 12th of May 2010

average

"just back from the Atlantis apartments, thought the location was good but there was no lift and we were on the 4th floor which meant we had to carry our suitcases up and down! the shower was terrible as there wasnt any hot water most nights, but the staff were friendly and the rooms were kept clean and tidy. "

• Travel date: Tue 28th of July 2009

We love it here

"Basic accommodation but spotless. The apartments are two streets back from the seafront, making it nice and quiet on a night and half way along Marmaris town, great location for everything. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and trustworthy there and as it is a small set of apartments the guest are friendly too. The bar/restaurant is great and a reasonable price (more expensive on the seafront). This was our third visit to Atlantis and we have booked again for a week in September. The Turkish Bath is a must and a Lazy Day boat trip is just long enough. Avoid the fake purfumes and tabacco they sell on the market."

• Travel date: Mon 27th of July 2009

best ever

"Spent 2 weeks in the atlantis in may 2009.Iwould recommend a holiday there any time.the staff are the best i have ever encountered in my life, cant see you would get better anywhere.You are in close reach of every thing you need such as bars resturants and shopping. Though you wont have to leave the apts for the best of drinks and even more so the food which is fantastic. I hope any one going would enjoy their as much as we did.A definite 10 out of 10."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of June 2009

there was 4 of us stayed here and the st...

"there was 4 of us stayed here and the staff were wonderful and the rooms were spotless everyone made you feel welcome and selo and mahmet were always on hand if you needed anything my partner had to hire a disability scooter as he had just had an operation on his foot 3 months previous and all the staff would run to lift it up the steps for us we have booked to go back in sept for 2 weeks anyone who stays here will be well satisfied i have been to turkey 5 times and the atlantis is by far the best place i have stayed and the food is great too"

• Travel date: Sun 7th of September 2008

Hotels near Atlantis Apartments

Stayed at Atlantis Apartments? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Atlantis Apartments

• "atlantis resturant was best and turkish bath "

• CELTIC by CELTIC

"bril hols 4 families&couples "

• Magicboy by Magicboy

"Atlantis apartments and staff are brilliant "

• bondy54 by bondy54

"Great location in Marmaris. "

• Bow by Bow

"Dont go in the resturant "

• fiest1234 by fiest1234

"good bars and restaurants are nearby "