Vue de la piscine

Good
1911 reviews
Good

Holiday great but don't buy anything in the Jewellery shop

Reviewed 5th December 2015

"We had a great holiday there but on the last day, my birthday, my Partner bought a ring for me in the on site jewellery shop. When I got home, after wearing it only 3 times, 5 of the little studs had come off. When I complained to the Customer Relations (!) lady (Helga Grunwald) at the Resort and asked them to contact the shop and replace it if I sent it back she said I would have to come back next year and the owner of the Jewellery shop would then repair/exchange it. I posted it to them, at a cost of £8.10, and they returned it as "damaged in transit". So ... I have a ring I can't wear and, if I want it repaired or replaced, I will have to go back there as they will not do it by post. I strongly suggest you do not buy anything in that shop. Not very good customer relations!!!"

• Travel date: 3rd December 2015

Quiet & relaxing, ideal for couples.

Reviewed 17th May 2010

"We have just had a week at the Omer Holiday Village and we booked it just 2 weeks before departure. All inclusive it was excellent value for money (£195.00 a week each from Thomas Cook) and can't be faulted at that price. The food was pretty bland with various hot options at meals. Salads also constantly on the menu along with outside barbeque area with chef cooked fresh griddle foods, at each meal, ie chicken, fish and steak. So no lack of choice if lack of imagination is prevelant at times! The bungalow was more than adequate for 2 adults, with good beds (poor pillows) and a great shower. The location is a minus however, on a main really busy dual carriageway. So nowhere to walk too for that after dinner stroll. Evening entertainment is very poor, but they do try! The pool area and private beach are both fabulous, and both have bars for those never ending drinks - all free of course! Take a travel kettle if you like a hot drink in your room or patio. All in all it's great value for money if booked at a good price, but I would balk at paying over £600 per person per week at the brochure prices. "

• Travel date: 14th May 2010

Great Hotel, Great Holiday!

Reviewed 17th October 2009

"I booked to come here 5 days before we were supposed to arrive. It was very cheap but worth it. Me and my boyfriend wanted a nice quite holiday and that's what we got. Our room was great. We had a fab location right next to the sea and restaurant. It was cleaned everyday and towels were changed each day to. Food was o.k. but by the end of our week i was craving a proper home cooked meal. If you like salad your'll be fine, you can have it for breakfast, lunch and diner. We booked into the A la carte restaurant which is also free, we chose to have a mexican. I must say that was the best meal i've had in a long time, couldn't fault a single thing about it. The beer they served was also very good. Didn't seem to be watered down at all. The wine wasn't so nice, couldn't even drink 1 glass, but hay nevermind the beer tasted just fine. We spent most our time either at the pool or on the beach, both were very nice and very safe. The only thing it lacked was evening entertainment, not much happened past 22.00. Overall we had a fab time and i would def book there again."

• Travel date: 16th October 2009

Omer holiday

Reviewed 25th June 2009

"My wife and myself have just come back from the Omer and it is first class. Rooms very clean and tidy although the bed cover they provid is not the norm. Towels changed every day and they provid towels for round the pool. Food very good with lots of choice.Not English but very good. Pool area very clean and always found a sun bed.(Slides very good) Staff very helpfull at all time of the day. There is some traffic noise so the closer you are to the see the better. We would go back although we tend to try somewere new. "

• Travel date: 25th June 2009

Hotels near Omer Holiday Resort

Top traveller tips for Omer Holiday Resort

• by Chelsea Whiting

"Kusadasi town, def an experience."

• by Chelsea Whiting

"Great for fake designer bags and clothes."

• by PHIL1950