Good

Food Cold Still !!!!!!!!!

Reviewed Fri 15th of October 2010

"Have been to Turkey several times but this was the worst food ever. Always cold and the choice for children was terrible. This has been a comment for months why has it not been sorted?????? First day while pouring myself a cup of tea from the tea urn there was a big bang, sparks flew out of the urn in all directions, not one member of staff asked me if I was alright, they just switched it off. It was left to the kindness of the english holiday makers that checked I was okay."

• Travel date: Thu 14th of October 2010

Nightmare

Reviewed Thu 19th of August 2010

"The worst allincusive i have ever had in 6 years, food is not fit for pigs let alone humans. Rude and surly staff. No chance of getting a sunbed as all reserved by 4am.Plumbing sub standard.AVOID.AVOID.AVOID."

• Travel date: Sat 14th of August 2010

Excellent!!

Reviewed Mon 12th of November 2012

"I cannot fault this hotel...one of the best i have ever stayed in. The staff really made an effort to get to know all the guest and were very very friendly. Rooms were nice, i think recently done up, cleaned daily and we were never disturbed by staff. Pool is great and the hotel is also excellenlty located near the beach with a bus into the city every 5 minutes. The food was also very good with plenty of choice and the nighlty entertainment was very well organised. Guest are encouraged to interect as much as possible...i am coming away with some great new friends! Overall fantastic holiday...will definitely return!"

• Travel date: Mon 11th of May 2009

We all loved this hotel

Reviewed Fri 26th of October 2012

"We stayed in this hotel over the half term holidays. We were 2 adults, 2 15yr old girls and a 10yr old boy. Everyone had a brilliant time. The rooms were clean, with a mini fridge, the food was varied and plenty of it (the soups were especially good). The hotel was very quiet as it was their last week before they closed for the winter but even so we found plenty to do. The entertainment was quite disappointing as there were so few guests so not much atmosphere, although they did arrange for dancers to put on short shows. But we didn't mind and the animation team did their best to entertain us. The pool was lovely, as was the beach. We used the turkish bath and had massages in the hotel which we'd recommend (haggle and you'll get the price down) and the hotel photographer was brilliant and we came home with some fantastic images.
You need to get a taxi to go into the town but for 5 of us it was only 10 euros (they seem to accept any currency here)so it wasn't a problem and we used the taxi driver to take us on other trips such as the water park and Ephasus.

The hotel staff were all friendly, the service was excellent and we'd definitely go again.

The previous reviews mentioned cats in the dining room, and yes there were 2 or 3 but the kids loved them, they were no bother and I couldn't see that they affected the cleanliness of the restaurant in the slightest."

• Travel date: Sat 8th of November 2008

batihan hotel

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"we have just returned from a week at the batihan hotel, and was most dissapointed, we arrived late at night and in the morning went down for breakfast, we were not happy with the cleanliness of the dining room, there was dirty tables, food lying over floor, cats were allowed to roam around the dining room, not sure if all food was fresh either. the hotel was miles from the town centre, so as there as entertainment at the hotel, we thought it would be fine, but all the entertainment was mainly for kids or the elderly. which meant we were stuck every night in the lobby area, which was quite drab and dreary, we also found the turkish men are very sleazy. This is our first visit to turkey and it will be our last."

• Travel date: Mon 20th of October 2008

Loved the Hotel and it's location

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"I am used to travel in Turkey. My expectation were not too much,but the reservations were made corectly and suprinsingly this time I really get the sea view room as I asked .
The hotel has a simple look,simple lobby room.The rooms are clean and cleaned everyday. The furniture is ok.Our room was onthe edge and it was a little bit too small (having an 15 months child) but ok...
A problem is that every time that you open the water it flows browny.Not so good when you are in a hurry to wash the child's hands!
The restaurant is ok.There is enough food for everyone.It is not very divers but it was really good.
Outside...The pool is large,the garden is wonderful.There is a children playground too.There are 2 tennis courts and one for volleyball.
Kusadasi is at 7.2 km away and you need a car to go out."

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of October 2008

Dare for more

Reviewed Mon 12th of November 2012

"We 've recently been at Batihan hotel and I just can say how lovely and relaxing it was,
The food was great.The rooms were cleaned and the sheets changed daily.The air conditition worked fine.Snack bar was good.The drinks were not vast in diversity but almost could satisfy any taste.
The Animation team entertained people from 10 A.M to 2P.M by the pool,football,voleyball,arabic dance teaching,dancing and lovely performances at night in their theater scene which was very very funny and amusing.
The best attraction of thi hotel is it's animation team.
By the way the hotel is 1.5 km away from Kippa(hyper market) and very easy to access Soke(shopping centers )by the minibuses.
Can't wait till next summer...."

• Travel date: Tue 12th of August 2008

batihan hotel is great!!

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"well.....my family staying at the batihan hotel was a bit of an accident really, because we booked the holiday at the tusan beach resort nearby, but then 1 day before we were supposed to fly, we recieved a call from our travel agent saying that the hotel had been over booked and that we were going to have to go some where else, so, we were given a list of other hotels and we chose the batihan. the plan was we land in turkey, get the transfer to the tusan, and then get a taxi to the batihan.....but we didn't do that, we stayed 1 night in the tusan and went to batihan the next day. and the tusan, WOW!!!!! it was fantastic, the sense of luxury was amazing!, and so we were a bit dissapointed when we had to leave, but we went to the batihan and we were pleasantly surprised, the pool was fairly large and deep, the beaches were nice (not very clean though, lots of litter and gigarette ends everywhere). the food was excellent, but got a bit boring after 7 days because it was the same all the time, the staff were very friendly and polite and the hotel was all in all a very nice place to be.

but the only down side is that in the tusan all the water sports were free, anytime as much as you liked, but in the batihan you had to pay, and it wasn't cheap either, 60 lira for 15 minutes on the jet-skii. which is a bit of a let down when you have 4 kids, because its all they want to do all day. but apart from that i would recommend the batihan to anyone at all. my best holiday ever!!!!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 27th of July 2008

Great hotel in Kusadasi

Reviewed Tue 27th of November 2012

"We have just returned from a week at Batihan Hotel. The hotel is great although we didn't expected (we were a little scared after reading some comments on the internet), but everything turned out to be wonderful and we have experienced incredible service there.
The rooms have the most beautiful sea view (if you have a room with a sea view...and if you don't, you should change it with one that has - that's an advice), the food was ok, and the staff...marvel...especially the animation team (Tony, Deny, Orkan, Tcha Tcha and the rest of them - the coolest turkish guys ever!!!). They are doing a great job there and hope to see them again soon, because we own them the greatest holiday in Turkey.
We visited the Pigeon island and Adaland...you should go because it's great...and we didn't have time for ephesus, but maybe next year.
Overall I would say this hotel deserves all the money so...you won't be sorry."

• Travel date: Wed 9th of July 2008

We had a great vacation !

Reviewed Thu 25th of October 2012

"Hello there !
I won't write a long review, because I know how it is to read 300+ lines and finally forget what it's all about :) so..
Me and my friends stayed at Batihan hotel for 8 days between 07/06 and 14/06/2008 on All Inclusive basis.
The most important things I can say about the hotel:

1. Great garden, pool and beach.
2. Very good food ... more can be expected from the breakfast, but the lunch and dinner were very nice (don't belive everything you read in the reviews below :)
3. Good animation team (especially the chief assistant, named Deny !). Many things to do during your stay, so you will never be bored.
4. Very nice and friendly personnel and clean rooms.

What can be improved:
1. The shower in our room was slightly broken and spilling water on the wall.
2. The sound isolation of the rooms is not good and you can hear people walking on the corridor, or talking in the next room (which is funny sometimes by the way).
3. There is some problem with the water conduit and early in the morning and in the afternoon brown water is coming from the shower, but it's just for a few minutes.
4. You have to be very quick to catch the elevators as they open and close their doors very fast :)

Things you must do while staying in Kusadasi:
1. Go on a boat trip.
2. See Efess and the house of Virgin Mary.
3. Go to aquapark - "Adaland", "Aqua Fantasy" or "Aqua Center" ... all the same.
4. Ask Romeo to make you a professional photo session.
5. Have fun ! :)"

• Travel date: Thu 19th of June 2008

Nice hotel with nice service

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"Stayed at Bathihan for the last two weeks of October -07. A four star hotel.
Travelled alone with my two children (8 and 12).
Room: A triple room with three full-sized beds, very hard pillows. Room cleaned every day, new towels every day.

Food: We went all-inclusive. Nice food, especially for the kids. I thought it was a bit tasteless (chef afraid of spices....).
Hamburgers/fries/turkish pizza served by the pool every day. Very nice!

Activities: A 5 crowd activation team that did a really good job! Football, table-tennis, darts, waterpolo, billiards, tennis etc every day. Also a show every night with the amateur activation team, some times very nice, sometimes a bit lame :-)

Activities with payment: Pedal boat, water-jet, parasailing.

Service: Very good, the personell spoke english good enough for mee (I'm Norwegian).

Location: 100 meters to a beautiul beach named "Long Beach". Lots of sun chairs, free of charge. (The beach is VERY long)

Negative comments:
- Pool not heated, but that's not a problem from June - September I guess...
- Lack of light in the reception area
- Should buy more equipment (table-tennis rackets/tennis rackets etc)
- 10 minutes drive to the city centre by bus. The dolmus bus goes right outside the hotel every 5 minutes and costs 1 euro, so it's not a real problem (taxi about 10 euro one way)
- Smoking allowed everywhere, also in restaurant

Would I go there again:

YES - if I were travelling with other adults

NO - if I were travelling alone with my children. This is just because my children is not english speaking yet, all the other guest was German/Dutch/Russian/British, the kids had trouble communicating with the other kids"

• Travel date: Thu 1st of November 2007

Nothing special!

Reviewed Thu 11th of October 2012

"Reception area badly lit and lacked adequate seating. Bedrooms OK but nothing special. Food very mediocre and their all inclusive wines were bottom of the market. Also they insist that whisky is brandy - because that's what you get!

Room staff were excellent and very helpful, but the bar staff were mixed - some OK but a few quite ruide!

The sports centre (cellar!)looked OK but no water in the plunge pool detracted somewhat.

I accept that we were there towards the end of their season but even allowing for that I would find it hard to recommend to anyone.

Previous year stayed at the Tusan Beach Hotel which was excellent, although both were rated as four star by the travel agents."

• Travel date: Sat 1st of April 2006

Hotels near Batihan Beach Resort & Spa

Top traveller tips for Batihan Beach Resort & Spa

• essex lass by essex lass

"to avoid at all costs. "

Batihan Beach Resort & Spa is also called