Azzaro Hotel

Altinkum Mahallesi No 16 Sokok 5 , 09270 , Kusadasi , Turkey , Europe

great time at azzaro

"me and my family stayed at azzaro september 2006 for 2 weeks, we had a brilliant time. Reccomend it to anyone, rooms were basic but very clean, staff were lovely they would do anythink for you, especially for my 14 yr old son and 3 yr old.MY partner really enjoyed the omlettes they were great, food was very nice.We all enjoyed it that much were going back again 14 of us in september 2007. AZZARO HERE WE COME. Kerry and family from liverpool."

• Travel date: Sat 10th of March 2007

Wanted to stay forever!

"i absolutly loved my stay at azzaro hotel. the staff were really helpful and unbelievably friendly. the hotel was really clean and neatly set out i would recommend this hotel to any young group of friends or family who want to guarantee a friendly, clean enviroment! i look forward to staying at hotel azzaro my second time next year!"

• Travel date: Thu 21st of September 2006

absolutly fantastic

"i stayed in the azzaro the 2 middle weeks in july 2006 and it was fantastic the staff are lovely and they are all helpfull and there is always someone around to help with a smiling face the rooms are basic but comfy the hotel layout is good im so glad i decided to go back after it has only gotten better since i went last year in august"

• Travel date: Mon 24th of July 2006

excellent Azzaro!

"Stayed at the Azzaro last two weeks august after reading trip advisor.In one word excellent.The staff are very welcoming friendly and happy to help.Were already booking for next year!.The Dean family."

• Travel date: Thu 8th of September 2005

Great friendly hotel

"Second time in Altinkum but this time didn't stay at Azzaro which great regret but the good thing is, I spent most of my time at Azzaro anyway, as my daughter and friend with her 5 year old daughter as they loved their service and the atmosphere.

We had almost every meal there with great service and the staff were exceptional from management, to waiters, to the chef (who always made sure that they had fresh fish everynight for dinner)

They made us feel very special and alway had time to speak and joke with us. The manager even had the patience to deal with my friends 5yr old daughters every damand requesting him to make her flowers from napkins every day!!

We look forward to be going back next year and we will definately be booking at Azzaro!!"

• Travel date: Sat 13th of November 2004

Hotel environment was really nice!

"I stayed at this hotel near the end of july, i thourhgt the facilities were basic but the overall hotel has to be one of the nicest iv been to. The staff were very welcoming and i would love to go back and see them. The rooms were always cleaned to a high standard and the pool was clean too although quite small but big enough to have lots of fun. The staff would connect with each person and make them feel very welcome, often by playin jokes such as throwing the adults in the pool. overall all, thumbs up!"

• Travel date: Wed 13th of October 2004

brilliant

Good

"Stayed for a week at the Azzaro with my wife and 4 year old daughter.We found the hotel to be basic, clean and comfortable. Our room was sufficient for our needs. ( How much time do you spend in a room when the sun is shining?)
The manager and staff were helpful, couerteous and available whenever we needed them.
This being our first trip to Turkey, we enjoyed it immensley. We will be returning next year , for two weeks, probably booking direct with the hotel, rather than with a travel agent. This appears to be a considerably cheaper option, and what a lot of other guests had done this year. Altinkum is quite a busy resort and we never managed to get on the beach, ( it was usually full of Turkish families by 9.30 in the morning).The pool at the hotel was an adequate and cleaner alternative, particularly with a four year old. The range of excursions organised by the local travel companies was extensive and varied, as well as being cheaper than the same trips offered by our own travel company. Eating out was relatively inexpensive, the most we spent on a full three course meal for three, including drinks was £25.00
The only downside was the transfer to and from Bodrum airport. An hour and a half of hair raising coach travel on roads that resembled a "beck bottom", with madcap Turkish drivers who seem to have no regard for their own safety let alone other road users! Despite this I would reccommend Turkey as a holiday destination and the Azzaro Hotel as "good value for money""

• Travel date: Fri 3rd of September 2004

Excellent Value for money

"My family are regular visitors to the hotel. We have had nothing but excellent service from the staff. The room are cleaned everyday. Although the rooms may be small they are adequate. The location is excellent not too far away from the bars and restaurants, but far enough to have a quiet nights sllep (should you want it). The pool is very clean and the pool area kept safe. The staff are always on hand to help and nothing is too much trouble."

• Travel date: Sun 29th of August 2004

Good basic hotel

Good

"The Azzaro is only a 2 star hotel , dont expect the luxuries of anything higher and i think you will be pleased with your stay here. The rooms were small but comfortable. When you sat on the loo one foot was in the shower tray. The pool was only small but big enough to have fun in and it was kept quite clean. Air conditioning was an extra £3 a day and the safety deposit £1 a day.
The hotel is in a good position, being close enough to the beach and the bars and restaurants, but not in a particularly noisey part so if you wanted an early night then you were not disturbed by the noise.
The staff were mostly brilliant. On a daily basis they would push guests into the pool, and ofcourse the guests would delight in the revenge. The snack food at the hotel was quite good but I didnt have an evening meal at the hotel as there were so many excellent restaurants in Altinkum ( Summer Garden and Crystals in particular deserve a mention , as does Everest ).
As always , trips booked through the rep are twice the price of those booked locally. Ali at Crystals is a good go between for booking good trips cheap- tell him Paul and Abbie say Hi).
When i first arrived in Altinkum I thought it looked a little decrepit , almost like a shanty town, but within a day or so it really grew on me , and I have read alot of reviews that say similar things. Overall I had a great holiday here, a hotel that met my expectations, a resort that offered plenty to do, places to eat and drink without being too expensive, nice beaches , good food and neither myself nor my 7 year old daughter were at all ill.
The one thing I would do differently though is buy my water from the shop across the road and smuggle it in and not buy it at the hotel because its exactly the same brand but 60% cheaper.
I hope this helps if you are staying at the resort, if you have any questions i have requested that my email address is shown here and feel free to email me, but I only check the addy every few weeks.
Have a good time!"

• Travel date: Thu 12th of August 2004

loved staying there and would return

Good

"the azzaro hotel isexcellent the staff go out of there way to be helpful. the rooms are kept clean great pool . still keep in contact with managment and staff and would stay again"

• Travel date: Mon 9th of August 2004

Hotels near Azzaro Hotel

Stayed at Azzaro Hotel? Share your insight.

Azzaro Hotel is also called