Orange County Resort Hotel Kemer

Ataturk Bulvari Yenimahalle, Kemer 07980 Turkey

Good

Nice place for diet, but don't dare to eat there.

"Nice rooms, terrible restaurants, "all included" self-service means fighting for a seat at long tables, stand in line for cold food, fight with the Russian mob.

Rude waiters, especially "Italian restaurant". Half of the other restaurants are just on paper.

Tried to change 10$ (yes, ten US$) to Turkish Liras at the front desk, the answer was "we are out of Turkish money now", come back tomorrow. (The hotel is in Turkey).

Entertainment: below zero."

• Travel date: Fri 16th of March 2007

Not recommandable, for west-european travellers.

"A two week all-In stay between Russians, Turks and Israelians.
What we have seen there, is beyond believe.The only worse holiday we ever had, was in Bulgaria 25 years ago !
Entertainment at night,always the same with a one man band.
During the day, there was no entertainment at all, aldo it was mentioned in all the brochures. A game of billiards 8 euro, bowling 5 euro per person ect..Nice staff nevertheless.Dull.
The hotel inside/outside is made of plaster. Rating 3 stars 3 and a half at the most, certainly not 5 star !!!
Can't waste more lines on it. We travel at least 5 times a year (all over the world) for the last 20 years, if that's a reference to our opinion.If you want to expierence it yourself, GO !"

• Travel date: Thu 15th of February 2007

Nice & Responsible winter resort....

Good

"We arrived at the Hotel at about 22:30 as part of a group containing about 30 people. There was only one receptionist and people had to wait quite a long time for their rooms.

There was no dinner for us since it was after the official opening hours of the dining room, so we had to wait for "night soup" at 23:30. (we were "all Inclusive" guests)

The hotel was only 50% occupied but the dining room was quite busy in the mornings and evenings. They still could not find a solution for the long line to the single coffee machine in the mornings... I wonder how people mange to find a seat at high season.

An event to mention is my wife slipping on the wet stairs and getting a stiff and aching neck . There were no warning signs for the wet floor and after a "discussion" with "guest relations" the hotel took responsibility for the accident and sent my wife for medical treatment on their expense.

There was a wide choice of food but it was not too tasty....

Rooms were nice but you did not get a new bar of soap if there was something left from yesterdays' bar....

All in all - a nice, modern and well maintained hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of January 2007

very disappointed

"My biggest complaint was that the children's club was closed while we were there. Consequently, my 9 and 12 year old were a little bummed out. With no mini-club, they spent a lot of time at the bowling alley and game room. These are NOT included in the "all inclusive" fare. The waiters were very unfriendly. The food was not of 5 star quality. Quite often when a food platter was finished, it was not replenished. The hotel did not seem to enforce no smoking areas. The carpet in our room was so dirty that I had to ask housekeeping to shampoo it. They did so without a question. I have visited Kemer 6 times and this was the most disappointing hotel."

• Travel date: Sun 31st of December 2006

Excellent holiday

"Orange [---] Resort is one of the best hotels I have ever been to. It is built as a concept hotel and which makes you feel you are in Amsterdam. Huge pool and a comfortable wellness spa center.

Rooms were very comforable and had a shower, bath, balcony a huge bed, very fast internet connection, tv, minibar and everything else that would make you feel home. All restaurants were real fine dining restaurants and food were delicious.

I will definitely go there again and recommend everyone."

• Travel date: Thu 21st of December 2006

Hated it

"Don't go to this hotel if you are a non smoker!! There was nowhere (apart from our room where we could sit inside without breathing in smoke. The dining room, reception, bars, restaurants etc ALL SMOKING...and full of smokers...yuk...
Food good, but strict rules on eating times....
If you arrived after 10am for breakfast....pay extra 10€
You must also be in the dining room before 8pm for evening meal otherwise too bad. The restaurant did close at 9.30pm but you were forced to eat in a rush. The waiters were so keen to finish that you had to literally hold onto your plates for fear of them whisking them away- What a holiday...no relaxation apart from in Kemer itself. Loved the town, and the Turkish were so cheeky and friendly. But this resort is for those that speak German really not for Brits. I'd definately go back to Turkey but not to Kemer and definately not to the Orange County."

• Travel date: Tue 28th of November 2006

Turtlesoup

"EXCELLENT!!!!
Food, Rooms, Staff, Unique Hotel, Drinks ( Any Time any where but on the limit ofcourse dont forget to security:) )
SUMMARY; SMILE = ORANGECOUNTYRESORTHOTEL"

• Travel date: Sun 1st of October 2006

super holiday

"I had a wonderfull holiday in Orange County.. reception staff is very friendly, food and beverages are delicios and there is a huge choice, Fish and italian restaurants are the ones that I liked very much. It was my best holiday ever what I got!. % 100 I reccommend this hotel... Continue like that...."

• Travel date: Sat 30th of September 2006

Magic Holiday

"You will love Orange County! The entire staff was wonderful and very helpful. At the reception -great staff - very accomodating and yummy buffet with lots of menus to choose from and very fresh. The Agora Restaurant and Fish restaurant are great, too. This place is great for young people because it is very cosy like in Amsterdam and has a great pool like a canal in Holland and beautiful Volendam villas with huge mountains in the backround- perfect for a honeymoon or romantic get-a-way. If you have kids, there is a kids' club that has activities everyday. There is a spa and it is amazing. The hot stone and aromatherapy massages were another activity we enjoyed during our 8 day stay. Thanks Orange County and I hope we get to see you again next year."

• Travel date: Fri 29th of September 2006

Very nice vacation

"Hi
I visited the Hotel for 3 nights.
The rooms are clean and nice. The staff is good and very cooperative when needed.
The pool is very clean the food is fair , do not forget to order your meals at the special restaurants . In those restaurants the food is served to the table and more tasty.
The SPA is nice but they still need to learn how to manage time, serving on time is not something you need to think of.

There are some family apartments that look pretty nice .

I would say that it is not the best place for kids , there is not much for them to do. I think it is nice for up to 8 years old."

• Travel date: Sat 17th of June 2006

Hotels near Orange County Resort Hotel Kemer

Stayed at Orange County Resort Hotel Kemer? Share your insight.

Orange County Resort Hotel Kemer is also called