My family and I have been to Avlu1 three...

Reviewed Thu 30th of June 2005

"My family and I have been to Avlu1 three times and are planning to go for a fourth time! We love it everyone is really friendly. The rooms are perfect with a good view. There are bars and clubs close by and it is only a short stroll to the beach. I love it in Icmeler and I’m sure you will to. Avlu1 is perfect for a perfect holiday.

The bars around are good the staff are always friendly and make your holiday more enjoyable. I know a few families who have been more than once and always recommend it. We have been to the Turkish bath and it is a once in a life time experience. Next year we will try the jeep safari as we have heard it is an amazing experience.

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2005

My family and 4 friends stayed at the Av...

Reviewed Sun 31st of August 2003

"My family and 4 friends stayed at the Avlu 2 apartments in Iclemer Turkey for 2 weeks in the brochure it claims that it is a good choice for families well let me tell you there is nothing there for families apart from a lovely swimming pool I have got a 9 yr old boy and the couple that we went with have 2 kids a 9 yr old boy and a 13 yr old boy and apart from a pool table which by the way costs a bomb to keep feeding that was all that was there it also claims in the brochure that there are free child places which I booked 12 months before hand and was told I was too late to claim because the free child places had already been taken.I felt like we had been dumped in the middle of a residential area which was infact what it was because our neighbours actually lived there 24/7 we were miles from anywhere and we were inundated by wasps which out of the 7 of us there was only 2 people that never got stung I would recommend the Avlu 2 apartments if you are over 55."

• Travel date: Sun 31st of August 2003

We have now stayed in Icmeler 7 times....

Reviewed Sat 31st of August 2002

"We have now stayed in Icmeler 7 times. We absolutely loved the Avlu II apartments. They were very clean and tidy with a beautiful pool. There is only myself and my husband with no children but it was absolutely ideal for us. Beautiful setting but quite a walk into the resort centre. Don’t think I would like to stay here if I had kids though but ideal for having a lazy day recovering from the night before!

We loved the apartment and the pool so much (and because it was very quiet) we have decided to return next month (June 2004). One of the nicest places we’ve stayed in Icmeler!"

• Travel date: Sat 31st of August 2002

The Avlu III is a great accommodation, i...

Reviewed Tue 30th of April 2002

"The Avlu III is a great accommodation, it is in a great location, the pool isn't very big but big enough for the small amount of rooms they have. You walk out of the accommodation and the shops, restaurants, pubs, hairdressers, doctors (just up the road) is there. Turn right and a 2 minute walk will take you to the beach. At night there are loads of bars and restaurants to choose from, we tried a few and didn't really have a bad meal there. You can also walk to Marmaris (it takes about 1½hrs) which is more advisable either early morning or in the evening. There are also Dolmus' there too which cost approx 60p and are like mini-buses (not as new as ours) but do get you to Marmaris in one piece. There are many trips to go on, eg to Dalyan (you go there to go into the mud baths an experience in themselves) and to turtle beach (take change of clothes as the ones from the mud baths tend to be little dirty). You can also take a trip into the mountains where you will be taken to a little village, both good days out. Also you can take the boat over to Rhodes (from Marmaris). Also do not take trips with reps - can get them much cheaper (haggling advised here) at travel places all over the area.

All in all the accommodation was spotless and the place is one where I will definately return!"

• Travel date: Tue 30th of April 2002