Avlu 1 Apartments

Cumhuriyet Mah. Kayabal Cad. No:22, Icmeler 48720 Turkey

I thought the people working in Avlu 2 w...

"I thought the people working in Avlu 2 were brilliant people they always put themselves out for you and take care of you, anything you wanted they would get you! Fez took care of us and was a brilliant person! The apartment was clean and the cleaner was really nice and did a good job! We are coming back next year!!! Turkey is the most wonderful place I’ve ever been to in my life. I’d just like to add that I absolutely love the wonder boys fun pub the people are wicked and I love them all!! Oh and they do great cocktails try one if you go there!!!!! Laura x x"

• Travel date: Sun 31st of July 2005

We booked thru Icmeler travel centre & t...

"We booked thru Icmeler travel centre & they were fantastic, they organised transfers from the Avlu 4 Apartments to the airport etc.

Carol, double checked our flights etc 24 hrs before we left ensuring that there were no changes.

I would definitely recommend Icmeler travel centre for future holiday bookings & the Avlu 4 Apartments were great.

The location was ideal, no long walks, everything was within a few mins walk & was still out the way of any pub/restaurant noises.

The apartments were clean, the maids were in on a daily basis, the staff were fantastic - i will be booking these apartments again (hopefully they will not be booked up)!!!!!!

• Travel date: Wed 31st of August 2005

We’d never been to Turkey before and d...

"We’d never been to Turkey before and didn’t know what to expect.

Avlu 1 is brilliant and I'd recommend it to anyone, unless you want a wild and noisy holiday that is. It is situated close to the town but all activity ceases by 1am.

There are around 600 restaurants in Icmeler so you can't do them all in a fortnight. Boat trips are a must and cost £10 including lunch. The Turkish people are unbelievably friendly, the only downside is that they all want to sell you something. However, they will take no for an answer! The weather in the last two weeks of September was around 30 degrees and it only rained once and that was during the night.

• Travel date: Wed 31st of August 2005

We went to the Avlu 111 apartments on th...

"We went to the Avlu 111 apartments on the 16/09/05 and the were wonderful this was our 7th time to turkey 5 in Icmeler

2 in Avlu 111 just booked to go back next year

These apartments are spotless close to the shops clubs and the people are wonderful they have a maid that keeps the rooms beautifully clean I can’t praise them enough I would advise anyone to book these you wont be disappointed.

Hotels near Avlu 1 Apartments

Stayed at Avlu 1 Apartments? Share your insight.