About Pink Palace

• paid wifi
  • car hire
  • express check in check out
  • fax photocopying
  • secured parking
  • sun loungers beach chairs
  • german amenities
  • turkish amenities
  • private beach
  • evening entertainment
  • entertainment staff
  • kids outdoor play equipment

never again

Reviewed Thu 28th of July 2016

"Worst holiday I have ever had in turkey,food was tasteless, service poor,no entertainment.rooms basic, over priced.
only good thing was the weather.the stairs to the toilets are a death trap.

• Travel date: Sat 9th of July 2016

Good time

Reviewed Mon 30th of June 2014

"Hi all, Myself and my wife have just come back from a week @ the Pink Palace.I have to say that we had a fantastic time. The food was plentiful and enjoyable, yes as some reviews say that all they serve is chicken & fish,but you have a good choice of other food to compliment it. Other reviews say you will not starve, how right they are! I read a few reviews just before going and thought oh well it's Turkey and cheep. We never encountered a smell while sitting around the pool area either. The rooms are clean and tidy and all the staff are very polite and helpful. I hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we did.

• Travel date: Sat 28th of June 2014

Worst Hotel we have ever stayed in

Reviewed Tue 9th of July 2013

"I’m not going to go on about The Pink Palace but
Rooms are very dated and small
Bed was SOLID, 1970s style white hospital blanket type sheet???, rough tombstone single yellow stained pillow.
Noise level at Hotel at night by guests and staff was dreadful, very broken sleep all week.
Food isn’t fit for purpose, you have to eat out!!
Drinks are limited as in variety, 1 beer, 1 red 1 white wine, vodka & raki, then you have to pay, ie 60 TL for 4 small cocktails, Example, In a restaurant we had 4 drinks and 2x 3 course meals for 65TL (average price all week)
Strong sewerage smell at all times around pool, very unpleasant.
Main road, well we coped with that.
Air conditioning in room Excellent and needed.
The bad reports for this hotel are accurate and who’s writing the good ones?, don’t be disappointed like us, find another Hotel.

• Travel date: Tue 9th of July 2013

Go at your own peril !!

Reviewed Thu 4th of October 2012

"I have just returned from a stay at the Pink 'Palace' - well we actually only managed 1 night and even that was bad enough! We arrived at 5am to which the hotel looked reasonable (pool illuminated etc) the reception was tired and dated and on the journey to our bedroom, the experience did not get better.

The bedrooms are worse than those you would expect when 'slumming-it' traveling and staying in hostels! The beds are rock hard, bedding with stains, pillows like sleeping on tomb-stones, curtains hanging off the rails and balcony overlooking chickens! You could also not even shut the shower door as the toilet overhangs!

Around the pool none of the sunbeds have cushions so laying there is anything but relaxing. The constant whiff of sewage also does nothing to set the holiday tone. The hotel is not positioned 'by a mountainside' it is actually right beside the main road to Olu Deniz, I didn't enjoy my afternoon sunbathing beside the equivalent of the M25!

The food leaves little to be desired and is all served outdoors with flies, wasps and birds picking at it! The tables are not set and drinks have to be consumed out of chewed up old beakers!

I could go on, luckily we arranged to be moved to the AES Club down the road which I can not rate highly enough! This hotel is impeccable and I would return every year!

I hope this helps portray a TRUE view on this hotel and what you should expect."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of October 2012

disappointing

Reviewed Wed 3rd of October 2012

"We have just returned from a week in Olu Deniz. We booked to stay at the Pink Palace believing it to be a reasonably priced all inclusive holiday, but we were to be very disappointed. We arrived at 5am and in the dark we thought it seemed ok until we were shown to our room. This was very basic, the beds were like planks of wood, the curtains were hanging off and there was evidence in the bathroom that someone had been sick previously. Anyway we decided to try and get to sleep but 2 hours later we were awoken by the sound of someone being violently sick over and over again and due to the thin walls and plumbing it sounded like it was right next to us - lovely. We then heard the sound of a lot of traffic and realized that the hotel is situated right on the main road into Olu Deniz so during the day it is very noisy as you are literally sunbathing on the roadside. Also there is an awful smell of sewage all around the pool. We requested a change of hotel immediately which luckily was arranged. In our opinion the Pink Palace is not worthy of 3 stars, only 2 at most, and if this and the above comments do not bother you then you'll have a great time! We won't be returning or recommending it to our friends."

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of October 2012

july 2012 pink palace hisaroni

Reviewed Wed 1st of August 2012

"great location rooms and pool very clean staff very helpful and friendly food needs to have more variety but you would not starve all cooked well but to much different kinds of chicken not a lot of entertainment at all just maybe one hour at night but not every night would go back maybe agnes"

• Travel date: Wed 1st of August 2012

Wonderful place for spending a family vacation!!

Reviewed Mon 13th of February 2012

"I spent a week at the Pink Palace last summer with my family and we loved it. Me, my husband and our 2 little children had a great time. The hotel was located near the beach and surrounded by mountains, needless to say, the view from our room was breath-taking.
The beach was about a 5-minute walk away and it was lovely. The food was very good and there was always a lot of dishes to choose from, so everyone would get to eat what they liked best.
There was a lot to do and see and there were wonderful options for families with children. I would definitely recommend Pink Palace as a family vacation destination, we loved it there and can't wait to return!

-Liisi"

• Travel date: Fri 10th of February 2012

Awful Place!!!! Go at your Peril!!!!

Reviewed Mon 24th of October 2011

"This review is both honest and true. I've just spent a long week here. On arrival you will be greeted by 2 very hungry looking dogs. The main reception looks very dark and gloomy and so do the staff. The night watchman speaks very little English so if you need any assistance in the night, good luck. The rooms are very small and the shower was built for a child. If you sit on the toilet your feet will be in the shower tray. There was no hot water in the morning but you do get hot water in the evening. The beds are very hard. You get clean towels and bed linen every 3 days during your stay. Don't make any noise because the walls are paper thin and you will be told not only by the staff but by other holiday makers.If you are all inclusive take plenty of money with you because the food is dismal. You get 2 choices of main course which one will be chicken in different shades of brown. A large salad choice but it's the same every day. You will have to share the bread with the birds as the eating area is outside but under cover. The food is left open for the local insects and wild life such as mice, cats, dogs etc to land on. The pool was freezing but it is October. The pool area is tired and in much need of repair, jagged tiles, ripped wet mats,broken sunbeds, no life guard. In general the place is in much need of a total revamp, including the staff.I would give this hotel a 1 star rating as I have been to better 2 star's in the past. "

• Travel date: Sat 22nd of October 2011

Club Chicken Palace!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed Mon 12th of September 2011

"This hotel looks great in the pictures when you are booking your holiday from home & don't get me wrong, the pool/hotle looks nice when you are outside as it is surrounded by mountains.

However, the actual hotel & quality of food for an all inclusive holiday was disappointing.

Chicken EVERY day - including stew & soup in 35 degree heat. There was salad available everyday too, however, it was the same salad each day, which makes you wonder how long it has been sitting there for?!?! There were 2 days out of the 7 days we were there where the food was what you would expect (i.e. BBQ & Kebabs - but again, this was chicken).

On the first day we arrived, we got to the hotel at 10.30pm. At this point I was so hungry I could have eaten my arm (as there was no in flight meal provided). When we arrived we expected that there would be food available (since it was all inclusive and the hotel knew we would be arriving), however, we were greeted with a receptionist that spoke little/no english and gave us a take away menu. So, we had to order pizza and pay for it ourselves.

Then to make matters worse, we were put in a matchbox room on the same floor as the reception floor. Needless to say, we got NO sleep at all that night due to all the noise. We were woken by the sounds of the music outside, people walking up and down the stairs - flip flops slapping on the tiled floor, people checking out at early hours of the morning dragging suitcases down the stairs and across the floor, hotel dog barking, cockeral on site...in the end, I finally went out at 5.15am and requested a room change but was told this could not done until 48 hours time (so we had 2 sleepless nights). When I spoke to the manager about reserving another room when it became available he was quite rude to me stating that "you'll just have to believe me when I say a room becomes available."

The hotel staff are very friendly (apart from the manager) - can't fault that.

I felt sorry for a few other couples there as well. E.g. a couple were on their honeymoon and they arrived on the same night as us. Their room was in the basement with 2 single beds (passion killer) - despite telling the hotel staff they were on their honeymoon. We met another elderly couple who had problem walking, yet, they placed them on the top floor (and the hotel does not have a lift).

Our second room was based on the top floor. This was much better and quieter with much more room. However, the walls were not that thick and you could still here movement and noises next door. Infact, after going from room 212 to 406, I felt I had been robbed as our first 2 days were hell and I immediately wanted to come home. The first room reminded me of something out of the inbetweeners film!

I think that if you are prepared for the basic (emphasis on basic), then this hotel may be suitable for you.

The all inclusive aspect is not at all what I expected either with certain restrictions (that you wouldn't expect for an all inclusive service, regardless of the star rating for the accomdation).

The evening entertainment was pretty poor too.

Turkey is a lovely country, but I would never book with club pink/chicken palace again!"

• Travel date: Tue 6th of September 2011

K ids have little to do

P ool very small
A mbivalent staff
L ack of sun beds
A llow for extra money to dine out
C hicken every meal
E xplanation required how this hotel gets 3 stars

Value for Money does not mean little for your money
You have been warned!!

• Travel date: Sat 3rd of September 2011

We don't agree with you!

Reviewed Fri 26th of August 2011

"Me and my family have been going for over 20 yrs to Turkey and 10 yrs to Pink Palace.

If you want to go to turkey go here!

Why don't you like it we don't like we love itttttttt.

Food:There food is excellent.People don't realize the cooks get up early in the heat and work there bums of for us and we love it.

Bar:At the bar its great you get alcohol after 10:30 and after 23:30 you pay a cheap price. You can buy twix,red bull ice creams and go on the laptop for 5 lira a hour but you may need help translating!!!!!!!!!!

Rooms:We've been in a few rooms and theve all been clean we've had no problems.

Everything is so good we can't complain!

So if you don't like it 1 thing to say to you GET A LIFE!

• Travel date: Wed 24th of August 2011

What a fantastic holiday, highly recommended

Reviewed Tue 23rd of August 2011

"Just returned from a two week holiday at The Pink Palace and enjoyed every minute. The rooms were basic, but very clean and having air con included in price was brilliant. Food is great - plenty of choice and excellent, friendly service. ideally situated for transport links, but not too lively at night. I will definately be going back, met some lovely people and feel totally relaxed."

• Travel date: Thu 18th of August 2011

Hotels near Pink Palace

Top traveller tips for Pink Palace

• Touch'n'Go by Touch'n'Go

"Eat out unless you like nothing but chicken "

• hot stuff 2010 by hot stuff 2010

"Def worth goin be goin again this year "

• GChart by GChart

"Try the restaurant next to the hotel - stunning food and turkish atmosphere. "

• Elle 46 by Elle 46

"Go on day trips on Alabama-boat trips-paragliding-jeep safari. "

• lindylou by lindylou

"Book trips through 'focus' in Hirosanu for better deals. "

• sue by sue

"Great Hotel booking for next year "

• let down by let down

"hisanoru is a nice place for holiday friendly and lots to do easy access to oludeniz and fetiyea pin "

• Allan A by Allan A

"I cannot think as it was all good "

• agnes1810 by agnes1810

"more variety with food "

• ALUN by ALUN

"A great value hotel not the Ritz but £16 a night wow "

• Louise by Louise

"Go to a different hotel "

• Nikki.B by Nikki.B

"Book the first transfer out of there! "

• happy_families by happy_families

"Great place to be between the beach and town. "

• happy_families by happy_families

"Must go on a boat trip - fully inclusive ! So much to see and do and 1 week not long enough. "

• TINYTINA by TINYTINA

"12 Island boat trip, Dalyan mud baths, Paragliding "

• paultheq by paultheq

"Hisaronu is a very lively place to eat out and drink "

Pink Palace is also called