Good
Good

Best Holiday

Reviewed Fri 12th of August 2016

"We have just got back from another great holiday in the Milky Way. Oz, Popeye and Pop are just fantastic, they cannot do enough for you. The rooms are spotless and cleaned every day, the two girls are lovely and friendly too. Every year we meet great people and as the complex is small everybody gets to know each other and we have some great laughs. Popeye is only too happy to lay on special evenings and meals for everyone if they want them. The complex is great with two pools, the food is good and the atmosphere is just so friendly. The rooms are lovely, comfortable beds, dressing table, wardrobes, and your own bathroom with shower, and balcony. The views of the mountains are fantastic, the sun shines from early morning until late evening. Plenty of sun beds and parasols. We never normally go to the same place twice but next year will be our third stay at Milky Way. Easy access to nearby Hisaranu, Oludeniz and Fetiyhe. Great time, thank you all. Den and Chris."

• Travel date: Thu 11th of August 2016

milkey way

Reviewed Mon 3rd of February 2014

"Very good hotel very nice people, very clean, Cleaned every day gardens were amazing. We know some of the bar men, Ozgur Alton, they were brilliant. We laughed every minute, nice walk to town about 20 minutes. "

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of February 2014

BRILLIANT

Reviewed Tue 2nd of July 2013

"We stayed several years ago and was fantastic - would like to book direct with the milky way but have lost the contact details . I know we contacted someone in Birmingham before - so if anyone can help please let me know as I would love to go back - fantastic all round -

[email protected]"

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of July 2013

Best hotel in Hisaronu

Reviewed Wed 30th of June 2010

"I have stayed at many hotels in this area of Turkey,The Milky Way Apart Hotel is by far the best so far. The Hotel itself is very modern and exceptionly clean, the gardens and patio area's are extreamly well kept. The staff are really helpful and friendly - they'd go that extra mile to keep every one happy, the food from the restuarant was lovelly and reasonably priced too. There is a massive cinema screen for football and other sporting events - The apartments themselves are of a good size with every thing you could need. In my opinion the location was perfect - not too close to Hisaronu but not too far either, Hisaronu is very noisy in the evenings (a bit like blackpool), so being a 20 minute walk away or a 3 minute bus trip is ideal-
in general I would highly recommend this place for all ages - We arrived as guests and left as friends.

If you are planing on buying gifts etc go to the markets not the shops - and haggle haggle haggle - your get a far better price - and as with all hotels if you run up a bar bill pay it that evening or first thing in the morning - as mistakes are often made.."

• Travel date: Tue 29th of June 2010

Best by far

Reviewed Fri 21st of August 2009

"This hotel is one of the best ive ever stayed in.
As a teenager, my parents find it hard to find hotel that offer something for the teens. This year my parents where looking at this hotel and where amazed by the reveiws it had been given, this led us to book a 2 week stay here.
I have nothing bad to say about the hoteL, It extremely clean, Staff and hotel owner where verry friendly and made us feel extremely welcome.
The apartments where good sized, and the made did such a good job at cleaning up my mess!!!!
There was always something to do there wether its playing pool, using the computer of simply playing with the hotels dog !! haha
i would recomend this hotel to anyone, older people who want to get away from it all, families with teenages, or newly wed couples. This hotel has spo much to offer.
But my only problem was that you are very far away from the main town hisaronu and was nearly imposible to walk there in day time!
hope you all chose to give this hotel a go
Loves peaches"

• Travel date: Fri 21st of August 2009

Can't Knock It

Reviewed Mon 10th of August 2009

"My wife and I have a golden rule where holidays are concerned, "Never go back." We had spent a week at the Milky Way in September 2007 and returned with a party of friends and family,(21 in total) in July 2009. We will be back. Says it all really!"

• Travel date: Fri 7th of August 2009

we booked these appartments on recommend...

Reviewed Sun 14th of September 2008

"we booked these appartments on recommendation from my brother who was there the year before. what can i say it was like staying with family, mustafa and his wife were fantastic , could not do enough for us, the appartments are very clean and cleaned on a daily basis, fresh towels evey day,food which is cooked by his wife was fantastic, we met some wonderfull people who we keep intouch with still, enjoyed it so much have just booked again for next september. booked direct with mustafa as this out alot cheeper, so all i can say is roll on september 2009.

angie"

• Travel date: Sun 14th of September 2008

I have just got back today from this hot...

Reviewed Fri 20th of June 2008

"I have just got back today from this hotel and it has been one of the best holidays we have ever had. If you are looking for a quite retreat then this is for you. This hotel is fantastic. It is a small family run hotel with just 16 apartments and everyone was just so friendly there. It is in a small town called Ovacik which is about 20 minutes from Hisanrou. We walked into town most nights its pretty lively in the town. You can catch a dolmos bus they run all the time and cost next to nothing.

The hotel surroundings are amazing, mountains all around and they have a lovely sized pool with plenty of sunbeds you would never have to fight for a sunbed here! The apartments are very spacious and come with all the amenities you would require, including nice little touches like a washing line on the balcony and an ironing board just on the landing for all to use for free!

The food is fantastic here we ate out twice in Hisanrou and it was ok but you just cant beat the food in the hotel and so reasonably priced. Every night there would be a different set menu of 3 courses for just £6. And it was the best food i have ever eaten!!!

Well im going to get on and book for next year now because I guarntee that everyone who has been to this hotel will want to go back. We met people who have been going for 9 years. FANTASTIC HOLIDAY !"

• Travel date: Fri 20th of June 2008

To say this apart hotel is a wonderful s...

Reviewed Mon 18th of February 2008

"To say this apart hotel is a wonderful stay ,would be a understatement .
The apart rooms are fantastic value for money ,
the food is wonderful more so when zealia cooks her own way ,
the place is spotless thanks to Muchcan ,
and the bar is run like clockwork thanks to Fhati,
all put together this family run apart is to my knowlage the best in the surrounding area
bar none
I WOULD LIKE TO END THIS REVIEW BY SAYING ,I AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS HAVE BEEN GOING 8 YEARS THAT SAYS IT ALL ."

• Travel date: Mon 18th of February 2008

This resort has always held a special pl...

Reviewed Fri 28th of December 2007

"This resort has always held a special place in my heart as its full of character and charm. First of all, Turkey is a different holiday place compared to the over British resorts of Spain, Portugal and other med destinations. I feel turkey is unspoilt so if your use to and you are expecting the full english fry and every thing from home, your are warned. Turkey is full of character, the most welcoming people and full of beauty.

The Milky Way Apartments are cleaned to the highest standard, Oz and Ozgun are delightful hosts behind the bar and will try to help you in every need. I have become very good friends with the family who run this complex and with their hospitality we have returned to these apartments for 6 years now, along the way we have met some people who are now good friends, who also join us on the annual trips to turkey. Niki the chef is amazing and a god with food, he selects only the freshest ingredients and has made some amazing platters for the turkish nights they do around 1 every week.

There is a bad review on this page suggesting the walking distance, it is far but nothing a taxi wont do or even take a 5 min stroll to the main road and catch the local dulmus (its like an old mini bus) they run every 2-3 mins and for about 75p-£1.50 each (maybe even cheaper) you cant get into the town very quickly. Again its experiencing the turkish culture as the buses are all flat and its find a space to sit on and bear it for 5 mins. Me and my friends and family have had some good laughs in them.

The trips are all recommended as the scenery is just amazing! from Olu Deniz beach to the Dylan river (its the set of the film for Queen of the Nile with Audrey Hepburn) and turtle beach. I just cant express enough about this country or I'll be here forever lol, but I have not shut up about Turkey or the Milky Way Apartments to my boyfriend and he has said he wants to go this year.... so we will!!! also its advised that you book your apartment independently through their website, better rates and there will be no mistakes!"

• Travel date: Fri 28th of December 2007

We have been going to these wonderful ap...

Reviewed Mon 20th of August 2007

"We have been going to these wonderful apartments since 2002 having only missed one year. We simply cannot fault them. They are family run, spotlessly clean, the food is great and good value for money. We have always had a great time especially when they put on a Turkish night. We have made some good friends and we often meet up as we all tend to go at around the same time June or September. You can book these apartments through Thomson’s but you get much more for your money by booking independently. Air con, safe deposit and free use of laundry and you get to keep your room up until its time for you to leave. Cannot say enough about the fabulous Milkyway.

There are some great eating places in Hisaronu. You must do the Jeep Safari and the 12 Island boat trip. All in all a great place to stay. We are going back again for two weeks in September - what more can I say?

• Travel date: Mon 20th of August 2007

5 of us stayed at the Milky Way apartmen...

Reviewed Fri 17th of August 2007

"5 of us stayed at the Milky Way apartments in July this year. We had asked that we were in 2 apartments next to each other and not on the ground floor. When we arrived we were in 2 different blocks, one on the ground floor and one on the second; I'm sure this was more to do with Thomson’s than the hotel.

We arrived mid afternoon and found out that one room was not ready until after 10pm as they had let the previous people keep their room for longer - Nice for them, but not for 5 girls trying to get clean after a days travel in one tiny bathroom.

The apartment rooms were lovely and had everything you needed, and the cleaner never stopped, the place was spotless!

We did have one or two problems though. The hotel would never let you pay for things as you got them and gave you a bill at the end, when you asked for it. This was fine for a couple of days and all was well, then after about a week we had bills for things we just didn't have; duplicate bills between the two rooms and a bill for air conditioning. When we challenged them they just said they didn't make mistakes. We are all professional woman and we know what we had got but we paid the bills anyway to prove this wasn't about the money but was their mistake (over 3 days there was approx £30 extra on the bills + the cost of air conditioning that hadn't been used). We all stopped using the bar, restaurant and reception. We went to the hotel next door instead. As for the air conditioning it says that you have to ask for it to be switched on in reception at a cost of £20 per week. One room was on a tight budget so didn't use it, but were still charged as the remote control had been left in the room anyway!

When we were there it was 40 degrees + and the walk into town took over 45minutes (the people who said it can be walked in 20 minutes must be ultra fit, on a route march or in the SAS because we couldn't do it even in the evening when it was cooler in less than 40 minutes).

Taxis were ok but it cost £4 each way. If you went into town during the day (a taxi was a must at 40 degrees and 65% humidity) and at night (if like us you like to were nice high shoes that are not made for walking over uneven pavements for 45minutes) it would cost £16 per day + tips which came to nearer £20, which over the course of the holiday really mounted up!

Go to this hotel if you want to be away from it all - but check your bills daily! It is nice, clean and spacious, and even after our disagreement about the bill the staff were still ok with us.

Don't go to this hotel if you want to be close to the action or don't like walking!

• Travel date: Fri 17th of August 2007

Hotels near Milky Way Apart Hotels

Top traveller tips for Milky Way Apart Hotels

• paul by paul

"The best place i've stayed at in Turkey "

• Philip H by Philip H

"go on loads of trips the boat trips are very good all day food and drinks free "

• Peppas Mum by Peppas Mum

"Literally just take Beach Towels, Sun Cream, and enjoy, everything is laid on for you, and local shop sells all other items if needed. "

Milky Way Apart Hotels is also called