The Pool at the Belcehan Deluxe

About Belcehan Delux

• baggage storage
  • car hire
  • bottled water
  • express check in check out
  • currency exchange
  • fax photocopying
  • ironing service
  • secured parking
  • snack bar
  • sun loungers beach chairs
  • parking garage

Good
Good

Noise

Reviewed 22nd September 2011

"We returned from the hotel on the 7th July we came back esrly (with extra payment)!!! we should have been there until the 12th but the room we were allocated 301 was very noisy likened to the M1 no exaggeration there even with the doors shut, the reception staff apart from one girl were not friendly at all this was our 7th visit to Olu Deniz and perhaps one of the worst hotel's weve stayed in....when you have stayed at Montana Pine all else pails into insignificence, the rep was very unhelpful if it wasn't for my husband calling the office then none of our gripes would have been solved, and breakfast very basic."

• Travel date: 12th July 2011

Fantastic, Mark from Dunfermline, Scotland

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"I stayed here from the 29th of June for one week. This was my first time abroad on my own and apart from eating out on your own, i had a trully fantastic time, so much so i have already booked for next year at the Belcehan Delux. The hotel is really pleasant and the staff are the most accomodating. Very fond memories of my time by the bar and chatting to Rambo..... quite a character. The hotel rooms are spotless and are cleaned daily. The only downside is the hotel strict policy on not allowing you to bring in food and drink from outside. I really can't wait until i return to the Belcehan next June!"

• Travel date: 26th July 2007

Excellent Hotel and Holiday

Reviewed 5th December 2012

"We returned from a 2 week trip at the Belcehan Delux Hotel in Olu Deniz on the 25th June 2007. The holiday was organised by my cousin who got married on the Blue Lagoon on the 20th June. There were 8 adults and my 15 month old daughter that stayed for the 2 weeks and a further 16 people came out for the 1 week, of which 11 stayed at the Belcehan Delux Hotel. I have to be honest we weren’t looking forward to our trip. It’s been our first holiday abroad with our daughter and we didn’t know what to expect. I don’t know what we were worried about as the holiday was fantastic. The staff at the hotel welcomed us and showed us to our rooms helping us lift the pushchair up and down the steps. On entering the room we couldn’t believe our luck. The rooms are only small but quite suffice for our needs. All rooms were fully carpeted and our room had a queen bed and cot for the baby, plenty of storage space and an immaculate bathroom. The powerful shower had a glass side panel instead of the usual shower curtains, complimentary shampoo and a hairdryer was in the bathroom for our use. The rooms consisted of a television, mini bar and a settee. Our balcony was on the corner located next door to the bar area, this was only small but quite suffice and safe for our daughter. Breakfast is served from 8am – 10am every morning. It was basic but once we’d mastered the toaster and how to make cheese on toast we were all happy. On the first morning we struggled to get the baby to eat anything. We went for a trip to the local supermarket, bought some baby cereal and asked the hotel if they minded. Kemal, the head waiter, took the cereal, translated the instructions for us and made the baby her breakfast from that morning onwards. Every morning they would bring us her highchair and milk, they were excellent. The pool area was spotlessly clean with a large pool with Jacuzzi and a baby pool. There were always plenty of sunbeds for everyone to have one each. During our stay we got to know Rambo at the pool bar who’s got a wicked sense of humour. We spent many an evening at the pool bar. The food at the hotel was excellent, both during the day and in the evening. The resort of Olu Deniz is lovely. It’s a quiet resort but if you fancy anything livelier the town of Hissourani is a 10 minute dolmus ride away. There are many eating places in Olu Deniz, our favourite was the Secret Garden. A must if your visiting. You also need to visit the lively North to Defend bar and say hello to Spike, our entertainer for the 2 weeks. We would definitely go back after having such an excellent time."

• Travel date: 22nd July 2007

Fabulous!

Reviewed 17th December 2012

"Stayed here for a week from June 25th for my birthday. Gorgeous hotel, lovely clean pool area and the staff are a credit. They bent over backwards on my birthday, putting rose petals freshly cut from the gardens on the bed whilst I was out and presenting me with a cake over dinner. Then the staff had me up belly dancing to work it all off! Free air con was a big bonus. We had a lower ground floor bedroom facing the garden, which had a very private patio. 2 benefits: a. the room was East facing and kept very cool when the temperature reached 51c during our stay and b. halfway through our stay, a scally family arrived, allocated on arrival I guess, who were bawling at each other across the pool at all hours. The shower was out of this world. The hotel cleanliness was outstanding. Food - breakfast - OK, snacks - OK, dinner - tasty Turkish food, lamb casseroles and kebabs. We ate here 3 times and I was dismayed to hear someone asking if they had shepherd's pie... Sultan Ahmed, Buzz Bar, Help and Oba were all nice places to eat. Did the paragliding which was out of this world, my only question was when I could do it again!. For those of you into diving, Divemed near the beach leave from Oludeniz, not Fethiye, so you get an extra hour in bed. They are very friendly and professional, had a blast on my last night with them. There are 2 beach bars with bean bags where you can watch the sun go down with a cocktail. The main street is Brits abroad, but if you prefer something more cosmopolitan the beach bars are better. The blue lagoon was a let down for snorkelling, poor visibility, yet excellent for kids and canoeing, as the main beach has a strong current. Would definately go again!"

• Travel date: 5th July 2007

Very good hotel

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"Excellent hotel. I did not see a better hotel in Oludeniz and all other guests seemed very happy with it too. Very good clean rooms - cleaned daily to a very high standard. Good location less than 5 mins to beach. Very friendly staff, good bar by pool. Only English snack food available for lunch - but this is a problem throughout Oludeniz (unless you dont like foreign food)."

• Travel date: 1st July 2007

What a place!

Reviewed 21st November 2012

"What a great hotel.Have just returned from two weeks staying at the Belcehan deluxe.You cannot fault the staff every one of them did all they could to make your stay most enjoyable.The rooms were cleaned thoroughly daily and fresh towels and bed linen also on a daily basis. there is a combination safe in the rooms and aircon also but at three pounds a day i felt was a bit steep.The buffet breakfast was what you would expect for a Turkish hotel and I am sure that one could find something to their liking.We sneaked a bottle of port into the room and snacks as the hotel has a strict no food or drink from outside policy.If seen they will either confiscate it or charge it to your room. The trips are very good value we did the small boat trip ,no more than 25 people and no loud music!.This cost 12.00 and included a lovely buffet lunch of fish or chicken. We will def return to this hotel in the future."

• Travel date: 30th June 2007

Lovely, clean and friendly hotel

Reviewed 21st November 2012

"Belcehan - lovely hotel. Would definitely go back there. I recently went there in May 2007. I didnt know what to expect of the hotels - i'd been told that they were not the best in Turkey - but this hotel and the rooms were lovely. Carpets on the floor (clean!), tv, minibar, fridge, lovely clean bathrooms with nice strong showers (no disgusting shower curtain! - a proper glass sreen!). The staff at the hotel couldnt have been any friendlier. Memet, Kamal, Rambo and the 2 lovely reception guys (sorry guys - forgot your names!) - couldnt do enough for you - they definitely made the stay a pleasant one. The swimming pool was one of the cleanest i've ever seen. The BBQ night was fantastic - lovely food, belly dancer and folk dancers(!?!). Breakfast was quite basic, fresh bread for toasting, jams, marmalades, olives, cheeses, meats and daily they were have different eggs - scrambled, boiled etc. Fresh juices, teas etc. Pool bar food was lovely, although didnt eat in the a la carte restaurant in the evening as there were too many other restaurants in the area. Pool table was good standard and free to use whenever you pleased. We went to view the Suite - which was lovely (they have 2 on the complex). They have 2 of them on the complex. Not sure how much they were - but good idea if there are 3 or 4 of you staying. Lovely, lovely hotel. One fault about it...... they were VERY strict about you bringing food and drink into the hotel. I saw the receptionist take bottles of water off a guest when they were bringing them in one day - as they want you to buy the bottled water that they sell. Obviously you get it much cheaper at the supermarket down the road - so you must SNEAK it in. Same with food - crisps etc. We still brought drinks and food into the rooms - just didnt let the receptionist see them (put them in our beach bag). I think it did put people off going there again - as its quite annoying when you think you cant even have a drink in your room on the balcony if you please (as they want you to pay the bar prices when you can get it for a fraction in the supermarkets). Jack Daniels is really scarce in Turkey. Something to do with the Turkish authorities and the tax duty paid on it - so get it at the airport on the way out there!!! Hope you enjoy your stay at Belcehan - i would definitely go back there again."

• Travel date: 21st June 2007

Fantastic, booking up again for September!

Reviewed 7th November 2012

"What can I say??? This is a small hotel with 43 rooms. Which fits in well with the resort as Olu Deniz is quite small. Every member of staff spoke very good English, they were really friendly and would do anything for you. The rooms are spotless with towels being changed every or every other day. And sheets being changed every third day. The rooms have a fridge, tv, safety deposit box, and air conditioning. The pool area is again spotless and the loungers are really comfy. The barman Rambo is a bit of a character! :-) Breakfast was traditional Tukish, but they also have toast and cereal which is better for children and like me fussy eaters. The snacks from the bar are also very good. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, and I'm planning to return later this year."

• Travel date: 15th June 2007

turkish delight

Reviewed 7th November 2012

"We stayed between 3rd and 10th june upon arrival we were greeted with the hotel rules and regulations before directed to our room. The room was below pool level so that i recommend you request 1st floor or above on booking. Room modern and clean. Location excellent close proximity to shops and beach and restaurants, we recommend chinese at very end of road leading towards beach on left hand side, captain hooks for fresh fish and buffalo bills for great steaks but avoid ottomans restaurant not good. Many shops offering short trips and excursions the 12 island boat trip a must for a day of relaxation and swimming. The hotel was known to confiscate food and drink so be careful. If you can do a deal its a great hotel and break."

• Travel date: 14th June 2007

Beautiful modern hotel

Reviewed 5th December 2012

"My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel during May half term. The hotel itself is lovely and very modern. The rooms are a good size (we were told they are all small in Turkey) with a small balcony overlooking the pool. The room is carpeted with lots of storage. The bathroom is excellent - very clean with a good shower and hairdryer. The cleaners were in every day and cleaned very well and even folded some of my clothes for me! We were staying in room 209 which was on the first floor, some of the rooms were below ground level which wouldnt have given much of a view so be aware of that. also some balconies did not provide much privacy at all and were in fact glass all the way around. Breakfast is served from 8-10am. It's the usually Turkish affair - eggs, toast, jam, cheese, olives, weird salami etc The orange juice tasted a bit weird aswell! But we filled up on white bread and that did us till lunchtime! The pool is lovely but you can't dive in, it has a jacuzzi and a baby pool, there are lots of good quality sunloungers, decent bar, free pool table and outdoor showers. The reception staff are friendly enough but the hotel does have a rule of not bringing any food or drink into the hotel which is understandable but a bit of a pain cause the drinks are pretty expensive. The resort of Olu deniz is lovely, great setting with beautiful scenery. I found though that we had to really look for the good food (we were after some proper Turkish cuisine) as most of the restaurants catered for the British tourists (roast beef anyone?) Found some good places up in Hisaronu (cafes) and a place in Kayakoy (definately worth a visit at dusk!) The beach where the National Park is beautiful and we spent most of our days here doing some alright snorkelling and swimming. Overall a great holiday destination, everyone very friendly and all trying to sell you stuff! I would definately recommend the Belcehan deluxe as a place to stay. Good prices and friendly people."

• Travel date: 5th June 2007

3 star luxury

Reviewed 13th October 2012

"Just got back from our 3rd visit to Olu Deniz and our stay at the Belchehan Delux. Great hotel, the nicest we've stayed in in Turkey. A very contemporary reception area overlooking the Breakfast room/restaurant leads down to a modest size pool with a jacuzzi at one end. Theres also a kiddies pool just to the side. The Hotel as a whole is very clean with cleaning all day long behind the scenes. The Hotel staff are very friendly and happy to help if you need anything. The rooms are no bigger than any other hotel nor are they better equipped, tv and mini bar is about it . The difference lies in the quality. Out room had a queen size double ( a first in Turkey! ) and all the furniture was very solid and again in a contemprorary style. Oh and the floors are carpeted. The bathroom had a half bath with shower, a pretty powerful one at that. Again, all very clean. Most rooms overlook the pool but we had one at the back on the ground floor. It wasn't a problem tho' . definatley a place we'd go back to."

• Travel date: 4th June 2007

Hotels near Belcehan Delux

Belcehan Delux is also called

• belcehan delux oludeniz
  • belcehan delux hotel oludeniz