The view of 3 x 2 bedroom apartments are by the swimming pool

• tv channel one russia
  • tv ntv world russia
  • tv rtr planeta russia

Good

Fantastic Holiday (Villa Kiydan)

Reviewed 28th November 2008

"I feel we struck gold when we booked this holiday. My husband and our two children {8and 16} stayed at Villa Kiydan in July this year, we had booked the holiday as a relaxing fortnight in the sun and thats exactly what we got. The apartmens,location and staff are fantastic with the added bonus of private boat trips on one of the two boats located here. Onur and his family really take good care of you and will move heaven and earth to make sure your holiday is the best it can be. Nothing is too much trouble from arranging the boat trips,days out,supplying more pillows or recommending restaurants. The appartments were clean safe and well stocked with equipment needed for a self catering holiday. The small retuarant on site caters for lunch time needs with Onur's mother cooking anything you want. She also likes to cook you at least one evening meal during your stay with other guests wich makes for a lovely evening. Mamut will take you out for the day on the boat and knows all the best spots to stop and swim he also cooks a mean BBQ with plenty of salad and a well stocked drinks box to accompany the meal. You can either share the boat with other guests or go on your own obviously its cheaper if more of you go but either way you have the beniftit of going when and where you like and avoiding the crowds of day trippers. In short this was a fantastic holiday which every single one of us enjoyed. The appartments are located in a quite spot but with in easy reach of night life if you require it but far enought away that you are not disturbed by noise or lots of coming and going. I intend to return in May with my sister, mother and our young childen for a girls getaway and we would all return again as a family. My 16 year old son also wants to return next year with a friend as he felt so safe here he would be happy to spend his first holiday without mum and dad at this location. "

• Travel date: 27th November 2008

Best spot in dalyan

Reviewed 14th October 2012

"The kiydan apartments are in a lovely position,opposite the famous rock tombs,the apartments are very clean and comfortable,onur and his family are lovely people,who welcome you with open arms,the pool area and gardens are very pretty,with lots of lovely flowers and plants,the walk into town took around 10 mins so great position,we saw lots of other accomadation in dalyan and was so glad we had booked villa kiydan ."

• Travel date: 19th September 2008

Great Self Catering Accommodation

Good
Reviewed 12th December 2012

"Just got back from 2 weeks at Villa Kiydan.... The apartments are in a great location with the rock tombs in view, very pretty views.....They are spacious, clean and the Kiydan family are very nice people... The pool is heaven on a hot day and the lunchtime snacks are good if not a little limited... Our stay was very pleasant and I would recommend these apartments to anyone..... If anyone wants to PM me to ask any questions in particular, I would be happy to receive and help...."

• Travel date: 7th September 2008

Dalyan Villa Kiydan Apartments (The Dalyan Treasure)

Reviewed 20th December 2012

"We have just returned home from a fantastic 2 week stay at the villa kiydan in Dalyan.I feel that i have to comment on the stay that me and my family have experianced. Upon arrival we were greeted by Onur (the Owner) and his Family. they showed us to are apartments which were imaculate and proceded to inform us that if we needed any assistance we only had to ask. the Villa kiydan stands in a magnificent part of Dalyan near to the river and has magnificent views of the Rock tombs, the Apartment are well kept on a daily basis, the pool is magnificent and ther is no need to rush for a sun lounger. I feel i have to comment on Onur and his family of Villa Kiydan. The service was magnificent friendly and very profesional, Are stay at the Villa Kiydan was a one that we will never forget, i have stayed in Turkey before but never experianced the hospitality and friendliness from the people of Dalyan and especialy Onur and his Family at the Villa Kiydan. Dalyan is a perfect place to experience turkey and especialy a stay at the Villa kiydan is the icening on the cake. I never go back to the same place twice but i have now broke all my rules for the last 20 years and booked to go back to the Villa Kiydan next year. Take it from me, try it and you will see."

• Travel date: 5th August 2008

gorgeous villa kiydan

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"good appartments,location,onsite restaurant,staff,in a nutshell it was all good.Anyone wanting particular information is free to contact me as I can then be specific."

• Travel date: 31st July 2008

Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 20th December 2012

"I stayed in Villa Kiydan in June with friends and went back July with family. They are beautiful apartments, i have stayed in a few different apartments in Dalyan and these are by far the best. I love the Kiydan boat, the kiydan food. Going back again in Sept!!"

• Travel date: 27th July 2008

A young couple's nightmare

Reviewed 8th October 2012

"So the holiday started well with good flights and good transport from the airport to our accommodation, and the rest of the holiday was brilliant...excluding the accommodation. Onur greeted us when we arrived with "can i have your passports" then showed us to our room, and said very little else to us. Then 100 lira went missing from our safe which we had paid for. Onur said this was impossible as there is only one key which is the one that we have. He said that he would give us the money but he clearly didn't believe us. A few days later we were trying to close the bathroom window to hide from the mosquitos, and as we did so, a key fell down into the shower. We consulted Onur about the key and he claimed that he had told us that we had two keys one of which was kept in the safe. As we'd found the key we checked our money again and a further 30 lira had gone missing. Normally this would seem like a misjudgement in the amount spent- but I am a compulsive control freak so I knew exactly how much had been spent every day. So we went to Onur again, rather annoyed now, saying that we had had more money go missing. He then accused us of "playing him." But he continued to say that he would give us the full 130 lira (but didn't tell us when we would be seeing this money) He then offered us a drink which we assumed was on the house after all the trouble- then asked us to right it down on our tab- GREAT! So we continued to enjoy our holiday outside of the villa, yet when we returned it was clear that Onur had spoken to a member of his family or the cleaner about the missing money and they'd told him that we were taking him for a ride. He kept asking us to pay, when in fact the custom is to pay at the end so that the tab is included in the fee. We decided to wait until the end to pay as we wanted to get on with our holiday without the fear that he'd suddenly kick us out- which seemed more likely than you'd think. Whenever we asked Onur anything throughout our stay for example "how do you light the cooker- do you have any matches" his response was "no" or "i dont understand." whereas other people staying in villa kiydan lent us matches that Onur himself had given them. Finally we went to settle up the night before we left- and of course, as we expected, he asked for the full amount. After much arguing and him accusing us of lying and telling us that we were too young to be coming on the holiday (by the way hes only 24 himself) we got the money that had been stolen off our bill, yet still had to pay for the safe which was worse than useless! Overall Dalyan was brilliant as it always has been. But for anybody who is close to Onur in age,I do not recommend as he was suspicious from the start and rude throughout. We heard nothing of his boat, nothing of his mother's cooking and the drinks that were supposed to be on the house were a complete rip off. Family holidays- great I'm sure. Anyone else, don't risk it and make sure you know how much money you have with you at all times!"

• Travel date: 15th July 2008

stunning location

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"Villa Kiydan is located in a quiet part of Dalyan with stunning views of the rock tombs. The apartments are very spacious beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean, Onur and his family are so welcoming and kind nothing was too much trouble, you can be sure they will make your stay a memorable one. Dinner in the restaurant is very good, just make sure you are hungry as portions are huge but beatifully cooked by Onurs mother. Mahmut took us sailing out to the mud baths and the lake where we had a barbecue lunch cooked on board. Also a moonlight sail to the rock tombs is a must, it is so tranquil and peaceful. Looking forward to returning next year."

• Travel date: 15th July 2008

FANTASTIC

Reviewed 10th October 2012

"We went to Villa Kiydan for two weeks from 12th May to 27th. Have to say we will never go anywhere else ever again. Everything was perfect. From being met at the airport by a taxi (which is included in the price of the Villa) to the accommodation itself, which was impecably clean. We had clean towels and sheets on a regular basis. Eliff our cleaning lady was excellent and did not encroach on or privacy. Onur is the head of the family and was always there if we needed anything at all. He is now considered to be our friend. He has a great sense of humour and speaks excellent English. Nothing was too much trouble. Mum did the cooking - we had a Eurovision party with the other guests - Mum made fabulous food. Meals could be ordered and served in the restaurant by the pool. It was an ideal locatioon for us being keen fishermen. We were able to sit on Onur´s boat - which was a few yards away on the river every morning and evening to fish. We saw lots of wildlife, including Turtles. Onur took us on the boat on several trips. Even let us ´drive´for a while. There are many restaurants in the area serving excellent food. Lovely shops, great Saturday market and friendly people. I could go on for hours about Dalyan (have a look at websites or UTube). Villa Kiydan had everything for us, cleanliness, location, value for money and best of all we made some lovely friends. We will be back for sure."

• Travel date: 10th June 2008

Absolutely the best yet.

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"Just returned from Villa Kiydan after a 10 day stay and it was the most relaxing holiday ever. The villas themselves are absolutely beautiful, cleaned every day by Onur's cousin. Onur and his family do a fantastic job and couldn't be more attentive. Nothing is too much trouble. I am actually getting withdrawal symptoms from not having the afternoon tea and pastries that Onur's mother made. The pool is lovely, was quite cold but that I'm sure will be remedied in the hot summer sun. Onur's mother will make you a wonderful meal, either breakfast, lunch or dinner, but as a previous reviewer said, there are so many restaurants to choose from in town that you tend to eat out a lot. Villa Kiydan have two boats, a large and a small. We went out on the large as the smaller boat was still being painted, to the hot springs and mud baths, although we didn't partake in either, but enjoyed watching everyone else. The trip was just perfect, a nice lazy ride on the river and lake. After speaking with Onur I'm sure he will have an itinerary of trips available once the villas are full. We felt quite spoilt as it was fairly quiet when we were there, although having said that I'm sure everyone will be treated just as beautifully as we were. We loved it so much we will be returning in September/ October for 2 weeks. I'll finish as I started. Nothing is too much trouble."

• Travel date: 10th May 2008

Self Catering at its best

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"We booked a flight to Dalaman for one week and stayed in these delightful new villa's. They are simply a must if you are looking for cleanliness, well equipped, nice pool area with outside bar, private jetty with sunbeds and the Kiydan's private boat all situated in a quiet area. You do have the option of eating at Villa Kiydan, however, there are so many excellent restaurants nearby it is hard to decide where to eat. Onur and his family are very attentive. Onurs Mum (Rose) is a great cook and makes the nicest bisciuts ever. Great accompliment with turkish tea. The Kiydan family will certainly make sure your stay is a pleasure. Onur organises boat trips to the lake and the beach both about 30 minutes from Dalyan. Might be a good idea to fix a price before you travel. He will also organise car/bike hire for you. We hired a bike for a week as Dalyan is situated in a valley and cycling is a breeze. No hills!! Looking forward to returning back in the near future."

• Travel date: 3rd May 2008