Celik Apart Hotel

NamIk Kemal Cad. No: 43, Icmeler 48700 Turkey

Good

My stay

Reviewed Thu 26th of May 2016

"Just come back from staying at apart lovely clean rooms very friendly an welcoming staff will defiantly going back again really enjoyed my stay"

• Travel date: Thu 26th of May 2016

Very Friendly

Reviewed Fri 29th of July 2011

"Stayed here for 1 week. Having been to Marmaris on 3 separate occasions this was in fact our first time to Icemeler. We were greeted by one of the staff called Ferhat in the early hours & he got us to our rooms without any trouble at all. The apartment was really spacious, having 2 balconies & overlooked the pool. They are clean & one of the nicest we have stayed in as it has everything you will need. We found out that there was no one else booked into the accommodation for at least 4 days so we had the run of the place, which was fantastic, having all the pool & staff to ourselves. It was like having a private villa complete with staff.
I cannot fault the accommodation, the owners Hassan & Fatma were always on hand & were very friendly. The staff Irmak & Ferhat were brilliant & got us everything we wanted & were sooooo friendly. Irmak’s husband who is a renowned barman in Turkey came & made me a cocktail that was to die for…Vodka Sour absolute lush.
The weather was terrible for the week & we were not able to do boat trips or much sunbathing. It was surprisingly cold & wet & we had to make use of the extra blankets that were provided. The prices have really increased over the years & alot of things are well overpriced & maybe that is why there were not as many visitors there as we have known previously. The Dejavu served gorgeous cocktails at fairly cheap prices & the standard of food at Icemeler is very good overall. This holiday was not one of the better holidays that we have had but thankfully the Celik was the saving grace, had it not been such a great place I think I might have come home even earlier.
When we left the whole staff came out to say goodbye with hugs & kisses as well as taking a few pictures. The Celik is a credit to Hassan, Fatma their family & all their staff. We have no plans to return to Icemeler but should it ever arise then I would not hesitate to return to the Celik & would certainly recommend it to anyone

• Travel date: Tue 26th of July 2011

Celik apartments

Reviewed Tue 21st of July 2009

"This is a very caring family run establishment and spotlessly clean. The gardens are maintained to perfection and a joy to look at.The staff are very helpful and always keep a watchful eye for everyones safety. The cleaner is such a sweetheart and deserves much credit for her creativity, assertiveness,and dedication. I would personally like to thank her.
I stayed with my daughter in these apartments July 2009 and was grateful for the feeling of security especially as this was the first time we had travelled to Turkey.
The kitchen was immaculate with a top class chef.
This hotel is a little trek to the beach but if you do not have mobility problems then it is a beautiful walk through the town and along the canal.
The bar staff are fun to chat with and also dedicated to the smoothe running of the business.
Varied guests stayed at the time of our visit but my feelings are that the main clientele are predominantly Scottish.

• Travel date: Mon 20th of July 2009

Enjoyed a very relaxing holiday here. T...

Reviewed Mon 23rd of July 2007

"Enjoyed a very relaxing holiday here. The owners are wonderful very helpful never a bother to take you down to Green Sea Beach. This is a private beach with free sun loungers and umbrellas all they ask is you eat/drink in the restaurant which has a lovely setting and its prices are no more than else where.

Would liked to have had an evening meal here but didn't realise we could until it was to late. The cleaning lady and her daughter are a great asset to the apartments as well as keeping the rooms spotless they were really friendly.

On our holiday there was no girls for my daughter to play with but she became very friendly with the daughter and it really made her holiday, they are still in touch. This is a small complex and this is what gives it a very family feeling I would highly recommend these apartments, we would definitely return. "

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of July 2007

The Celik apartments were not quite as d...

Reviewed Tue 5th of June 2007

"The Celik apartments were not quite as described in the brochure, they were in the old Village which is quite a way from the beach and the centre of Icmeler.

Saying that, you can get a dolmus or taxi pretty easily to where you want to be.

The apartments were spotlessly clean and the staff were extremely friendly, the pool area was really nice and we had no problem getting a sunbed.

The whole place is modern with good facilities and the cleaning lady was lovely, leaving fresh flowers on the bed when she changed the towels and sheets. We only ate there once but the food was good value and you got enough.

I would recommend the Chip Shop beside the Blue Rainbow hotel for a great fish and chips and if you fancied something a little more upmarket try either the Chef restaurant or the Love Boat where they do a silver service.

For entertainment you can't beat the Majestic beside the canal for a great meal and great show.

We will be back in September because we love the place and feel so very much welcomed and at home."

• Travel date: Tue 5th of June 2007

Me and my family truly enjoyed our stay...

Reviewed Tue 12th of September 2006

"Me and my family truly enjoyed our stay of the celik apartments, they made you feel welcome in anyway that they possibly could, I couldn’t fault the apartments for their cleanliness!

The entertainment however was fantastic but me and my husband thought that there should be much more of it as there was only entertainment twice weekly! The staff however were brilliant with the children and couldn’t do enough for us!

I would strongly recommend the celik apartments as its a family run apartment and your sure too feel safe and welcome.

• Travel date: Tue 12th of September 2006

Hotels near Celik Apart Hotel

Stayed at Celik Apart Hotel? Share your insight.

Celik Apart Hotel is also called