fantastic hotel

Reviewed Thu 15th of August 2013

"this is a great hotel from the staff to the food, I have been in several hotels in turkey and this was brilliant from start to finish, you will not be disappointed if you stay here. two weeks of heavan no kids to be seen loved it."

• Travel date: Thu 15th of August 2013

Wonderful hotel

Reviewed Sat 30th of June 2012

"MY Family and I have just returned from a lovely holiday at the "Pasha" The hotel rooms were really lovely. My husband was not happy with the location of our first room we told reception and we were moved immediatly to a room facing the pool.! The staff were excellent worked hard to please us. One member of our party was alergic to coconut so the chef stopped using it for the length of our stay so she could enjoy everything on offer to eat.! The cleanliness was tip-top and the food really lovely. The only negative was the air conditioning was on a timer and it would have been more comfortable if available all day but that is the only complaint. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anybody."

• Travel date: Sat 30th of June 2012

Honeymoon

Reviewed Thu 16th of June 2011

"My husband and I spent a week at the Pasha Princess for our honeymoon. We should have spent two weeks. We could not find any faults with the hotel, staff or food. The staff were so friendly and attentative. We are going to go back in october this year and again next year."

• Travel date: Sun 12th of June 2011

excellent

Reviewed Thu 5th of November 2009

"The hotel,decor,staff,and food are all excellent, the location is great if you wish to spend your time on a lounger in the sun at the beach or alongside a very nice under used pool,rather noisy from local bar/disco sometimes until 03.00 or even 05.00 in the morning
As is so common, if you want poolside you need to be down early to beat the Germans who even if not using it claim a lounger.
If you want a packed lunch the hotel will provide, but you are better off doing your own at breakdast as you choose the food mix
Don't go with T Cook the flight seat was unbelievably crammed and short (sit sideways for 4+H'rs)and be subjected to the hard sell earphones,adapter jacks,snacks,drinks, the booked meal came without any drink(return flight)tea/coffee suspended due to turbulance but once clear they could sell beverages but not recomence the inclusive.
T Cook car hire £38/day, Jacobs car hire across the road £25/day inclusive total insurance zero liability this years Hyundi Accent 1.3 unlimited mileage,petrol same price as UK.
The hotel does have 2 lifts but no sea views rooms,T Cook got both those wrong, as they did about where the Dolmus goes in Kemer and if the market was on in Oct'.
Also no rep, at pickup for airport just a Turkish coach driver with no english, wasn't a problem but not the way a good company or even a sesible one would behave.

• Travel date: Wed 4th of November 2009

Wonderful Hotel

Reviewed Thu 18th of June 2009

"My partner and I have just returned from a week at Pasha's Princess and it was wonderful. Food very good and varied. Staff exemplary. Lots of nice touches which makes you feel that you are important to them. It is certainly an ideal hotel for couples, as children aren't really encouraged. So if you want a stress free holiday with no screaming children taking over the pool, this is the place. Although there is music around the pool, it is not of the thump thump type, but very low key and relaxing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to my closest friend and I will certainly return. Wonderful!!"

• Travel date: Thu 18th of June 2009

highly recommended

Reviewed Tue 14th of October 2008

"This was the perfect hotel for relaxation. My friend and I loved it at the Pashas Princess and would recommend it to anyone. The staff were brilliant lovely food and atmosphere. I would love to return one day."

• Travel date: Mon 13th of October 2008

My Grandaughter and i have just came bac...

Reviewed Thu 31st of July 2008

"My Grandaughter and i have just came back from spending the most wonderful 2weeks at the Pasha's Princess hotel.The hotel staff were so very polite and friendly couldn't do enough for us.They made us very welcome.They are a credit to the hotel. The entertainment was very good they put so much work into everything they done. The food was absolutely brilliant so much to choose from.We will be going back next year.Can't wait.Well done Pasha's

• Travel date: Thu 31st of July 2008

My comments on Pasha's

Reviewed Wed 24th of October 2012

"Quite frankly a thoroughly enjoyable and memorable stay. The location superb, literally 400 metres from the beach. The staff extremely friendly always willing to go out of their way to help. The only small issue I encountered was that very few of them spoke any sort of English and this is part of the fun. They really appreciate any attempt you make in trying to communicate in Turkish and it all adds to the experience. If anyone is interested in going on any of the excursions, I thoroughly recommend Ginza Tour and Travel Agency (this is directly next to the hotel). Headed by Joseph, they provide an excellent service sometimes undercut the Thomas Cook price by up to half.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask."

• Travel date: Fri 19th of October 2007

Lovely Jublee

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"We recently stayed at this wonderful hotel and had a very relaxing
and enjoyable time.The place is contnually being cleaned and is
therefore spotless, the staff are friendly and attentive and only too
pleased to ensure you have a great time.The majority of guests
are german and subsequently the food probably errs: slightly
in their favour, but the choice is varied and plentifull.Rooms are comfortable and bottles of soft drinks used in your fridge will be replaced daily.We did try the beach where all hotels have their
own beds and parasols but found it a little claustrophobic, so we
lounged beside the pool which was fantastic.Our only main trip
out was the sky lift up the mountain(only opened in june) which
is a must.We booked ours at Pipo travel opposite the hotel but
ensure you haggle, they started at 80euros but we were soon at
60euros.My only surprise was they DO NOT change sterling travellers cheques in the hotel or surrounding shops, but the rep
will, otherwise the nearest place is Kemer a 15minute dolmus
ride away.To sum up a very relaxing holiday in a equally good hotel with great weather to compliment it."

• Travel date: Tue 16th of October 2007

I want to go back !!!!

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"This hotel was fantastic from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The staff are so attentive and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble and everyone is so friendly. We were advised to take Turkish Lira but everywhere was priced in Euros’ so I would advise that as the easier option. The staff come round at regular intervals by the pool or on the beach with sorbets, fruits, afternoon snacks, tea and cold towels. The food was fantastic and the variety was completely different every single night.
The staff are all such characters and just want to have a laugh with you.
The entertainment is not at it's greatest but they try hard and that's not really what you are there for anyway and it will only ever be what you make of it. We were a group of 4 girls and we used to join in with it every night and we had such fun!
I always say I will never go back to the same place twice as there is too much of the world to see, but I can honestly say I will be going back to the Pasha's princess."

• Travel date: Tue 11th of September 2007

Staff second to none

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"This hotel is run by the general manager like a well oiled machine. His staff are incredible, 1st class, I have never experienced anything quite like it. The plaques on the wall at reception show this to be amongst the best 99 hotels in the world for the past 3 years and it is not hard to see why. It has also been granted the marque of excellence by Thomas Cook for the past 4 years. This explains why this is such a popular hotel. We were originally given one of the 42 less favourable bedrooms ( so called ) as they back onto the main road running through Camyuva ( pronounced chamavar ) and also overlook the small shopping precinct adjacent to the hotel. The brilliant general manager who eventually after a couple of days of our being promised a room change to the other side of the hotel began to be called Mr Tomorrow by me as the change could not be given until the 4th day of our two week stay and it was always " tomorrow I can change your room " . Not his fault may I add as due to the popularity of the hotel, it was always booked by return guests who are given preference over the rooms. It was therefore necessary to wait until one became available before we did receive a change to a tremendous room overlooking the pool with as distant sea view. Everything about the hotel bar two factors ( the location being one ) was excellent and can not be faulted. The food is tremendous, it is a different menu every night of the week based on themed evenings with food to suit everyones taste ( even the most parky of souls can be sure of getting a good meal ! ). The rooms are of a decent standard with family rooms being allocated by virtue of a further room adjacent to the main room joined by a connecting door. The pool is spotless, the cleanliness of the patio area like the staff is second to none, it is scrubbed every night of the week. The only downside to the patio area is its location, in my opinion, it is on the wrong side of the pool and as such, receives long periods of shade due to the location of the palm trees. The other side is in sunlight all day however, this is not a sunbathing area as it is not wide enough for that purpose. There was always an adequate amount of sunbeds as the placing of towels by any nationality ( 85% of the guests are Germans ! ) is forbidden. The other downside to the hotel was its entertainment which apart from the Turkish evening was less than average. ( Ennis and his team of two tried hard but it was very difficult for them to provide decent entertainment as they are not professionasl in that area - one is drawn from the kitchen and the other was a security guard ! ). The hotel is located behind other hotels and is about 400 metres from its own sectioned off beach area. There are plenty of sunbeds there too and the the walk to the beach bar from the beach area is not too strenuous. The beach area round the hotels is clean but without sand apart from when you first enter the beach area. It is all small stones down at the beach side. The town of " Chamavar " is small and flat ( no hills to climb ) with plenty of expansion room for this to become a very good resort however at the time of our visit, no further building work was neither taking place nor is it planned in the near future. The shopping areas are purpose built and sit alongside the other familiar rows of older type shops selling just about anything you could wish for. There is no hassle from the owners whatsoever which is a good thing as it means one can have a good look around without being bothered. I have a 16 years old daughter who I was expecting to receive the usual treatment from Turkish men ( we have been to Turkey previously on a regular basis ) however, the staff at this hotel never once caused her any hassle, indeed good friendships were eventually forged with the staff by her as a result of this. Overall, the hotel is extremely good just about in all areas with the only downsides being those explained. I would not hesitate to recommend it to others who enjoy a town centre location with reasonable proximity to the beach."

• Travel date: Fri 7th of September 2007

Passion for Pasha's

Reviewed Wed 7th of November 2012

"There is nothing that you can fault with this hotel. The service was excellent. The food fantastic. The hotel was all inclusive and I have been on a few of these before. No where comes close. They have a 14 day revolving menu which are themed on a daily basis. Thats not just your meal, the table decorations the staff uniform are all in keeping with that particular days motif.
The staff could not be more helpful or friendly.
It has its own section of beach along with the other hotel's but this was the only one where they bring you cocktails, cold flannels and sorbet whilst your sat under your parasol on a reclining sun-bed.
Yes the entertainment was on the basic side but so what?
The room standard is excellent and easily matches the 4 stars that it is awarded. ( if you expect a 5 star uk / usa hotel then go and stay in one!).
If you have been on all inclusive holidays anywhere around the mediterranean or Egypt before or have never been on one then I recommend that you try this one and you will definitely be more than satisfied."

• Travel date: Mon 6th of August 2007

Hotels near Pasha's Princess Hotel

Top traveller tips for Pasha's Princess Hotel

• Val Parker by Val Parker

"A very pleasant holiday village "

• Rob & Jen by Rob & Jen

"Drive the mountains go to Phaselis by Dolmus.Perge,Chimaera, Aspedos,Myra,by car or trip. "

• Bobby B by Bobby B

"the food is lovely and the bed i could not get out of so comfortable. "

Pasha's Princess Hotel is also called