Seray Class Apartments

Adnan Menderes Caddesi Zegin Huseyin Sokak No 20, Gumbet 48400 Turkey

Loved my stay

"This was my 6th trip to Gumbet and my 2nd stay in the Seray. I loved my stay here all the staff were so friendly and would do anything to make your hol the best hol. Adam who runs the bar is great craic always running around trying to please everyone, and the bar man who we called Shaughs was so good and helpful and also Derek. Eray who runs the hotel is so nice he'll do everything in his power to make your stay in their hotel/apartments your best.

The Seray is perfectly located in the centre of Gumbet only a 3 min walk to bar street and across the road from the beach. It is very hand to stay in the Seray when you have off numbers and find it difficult to book with sunworld. I booked my stay in the Seray directly through their web page. Would def recommend staying here :)"

• Travel date: Thu 17th of July 2008

Excellent will definately return!

"I stayed in Seray Class apartments in June 2008 and had the best holiday ever.
First of all I have to mention the staff, they are all so nice and could not have done enough for us. So friendly and happy all the time. Adam, Emily, Hikmit, Eray and the rest of the crew.
Apartments were lovely and clean. Fresh towels everyday, beds changed, floors washed.

There was a large group of us on this holiday and the place is very child friendly. The staff once again are just the best I have ever come across.

There are two pools here and the bar also serves nice food :)

Location is perfect too. Just 2 min walk to the beach and also near all shops and few min walk to bars!

I will def be returning here im planning my holiday for September already!

Well Done Seray Class see u all soon!!!"

• Travel date: Wed 16th of July 2008

Seray is

"Seray Class Apartments what can i say? Only simply the best!!

U'll never stay in a nicer family run hotel in Gumbet or anywhere else for that matter. From the moment you arrive you can feel the warmth and generosity of the family and staff, always happy to help and will go out of their way to make your stay one to remember :)
Its is exceptionally clean with all the mod cons you wish for on your break away from home, with everything at your finger tips when you need it.

Its allocation is super only mins away from the beach,shops, bars and turkish baths, lots of activities arranged by the family and staff for all ages, "Turkish Night" is one not to miss you are guaranteed a night to remember :) For those who dont want to miss the Gaelic/Football when away from home, Seray is the place to be to show your support to your team, fantastic atmosphere and your sure to always have a nice cold drink and comfortable seat. For those with children a play area off the poolside is available for the kids to have some time out and mum and dad to have a well deserved rest.!

Seray Class Apartments is a hotel in a league of its own, ive never stayed in a hotel where i can give EVERYTHING 10 out of 10. Im glad we found Seray and would highly recommend it to anybody!
For me I have a new extended family in Gumbet and most important a second home! Where everybody knows your name :)"

• Travel date: Mon 14th of July 2008

great

Good

"my wife and i stayed at the seray for two weeks with our 5 year old grandaughter the rooms although small were very good.
the staff very friendly there are two pools which are kept very clean.the beach is a two minute walk and bar street is a five minute walk away"

• Travel date: Mon 14th of July 2008

a pleasurable and wonderful experience

"I passed through Gumbet while visiting Turkey and walked in off the street to find accomodation.The staff were very helpful and professional and I felt at ease imediately.The apartment was spotlessly clean and I could not find any fault with it.I have no hesitation in recomending it to all my Irish friends..
Therse O,Shea,
Kinsale,
Co. Cork,
Ireland"

• Travel date: Thu 26th of June 2008

brilliant hotel

"my wife and I stayed from sept 17 till oct 15 2007 28 days in all and
we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, very friendly staff nothing too much bother for them good clean accomodation excellent facilities. Hoping to return for another month early next year."

• Travel date: Tue 16th of October 2007

Turkish Delight!

"Stayed here as a couple in June 06. After hearing good things about the Seray i was delighted to find that these were not exaggerated! The service and friendliness cannot be faulted. 2 nice clean pools and bar meals that are more than value for money.
The location for the main area of Gumbet and the beach is as near to perfect as you could hope for. Not too close for the noise but still only a few minutes stroll from the action.
Will be staying here again in the future i am sure."

• Travel date: Mon 15th of October 2007

Great location, great staff!

"We never stayed at the Seray, but came across this hotel as Turkish friends of ours from previous years were working there this year.
In the end we spent a LOT of time there....theres 2 swimming pools/areas. One next to the bar area and another more quiet away from the bar. The food was lovely and the staff were great...Tanju the boss, Victor, Ilhan, everyone was lovely.
Like I said we never stayed here, but having been there this year and spending a LOT of time at the Seray, I would definately stay here in the future now I know if it. 2 minutes from the beach, 2 minutes from the main streets...ideal!
We never saw any hotel rooms while we were there with us not staying at that hotel, but all hotel guests we spoke to said the rooms were excellent.
Lovely hotel/bar/restaurant, great staff. Everything you need is here at the Seray.
Terry(boro) & Lisa."

• Travel date: Tue 5th of September 2006

Lovely hotel - lovely people.

Good

"Although i did not stay at this hotel in Gumbet, i spent a lot of my holiday there. The food is fantastic and they have a top class chef. I was given a guided tour of the hotel which is clean, tidy, modern and well laid out. Rooms are very spacious and cater for all.

Bar is set in perfect place to ensure that noice does not carry to rooms, but it is close enough to get to.

Bar staff are fab and cater for all needs.

Whilst there we joined in with a Turkish Hen night which was an experience i'll never forget. The whole hotel was packed with about 600 Turkish people celebrating, however, they made you feel extremely welcome and paid for the whole evening. Now you really can't complain at that!!!!

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about going to Turkey. It is a stone's throw from the beach and walking distance from the bars and main shops."

• Travel date: Mon 5th of June 2006

Seray hotel - the best

"I must say the Seray Hotel in Gumbet was the best. Even though we weren't staying there, but my friends were, we spent most of our time at the Seray. The staff were just brilliant and didn't know what to do for you they were so nice. Spent alot of evenings there aswell, and I must say that it was the nicest place by far that I saw over there. Tiger the manager was just brilliant, along with all the over staff, and I must say that the prices they were charging for accomodation were extremely cheap.

This place is a definite must!!"

• Travel date: Wed 23rd of June 2004

we went on holiday with goldtrail to fin...

"we went on holiday with goldtrail to find our hotel had 288 stairs to our room, they told us we would have to find our own accomodation.we went to china town for breakfast whitch is one of our favourate resturants,meet a lovely irish lady who told us to try the serayclass apts whitch we did and got a room. a bedroom with queen size bed, living room with sofa and tv,kitchen fridge ect, lovely clean toilet with jet shower and hairdryer also balcony with pool veiw,there are two pools ,the rooms are spotless and the rooms were cleaned every day beds were changed every 2 days,the beach is about 80meters away and central for shops and nightlife,found the apts very quite(great)all the staff were very friendly and the food was great they do a great english breakfast, the bar staff also put on the english soaps to watch and live football matches. we are going back to serayclass in may as we had a great time thanks ."

• Travel date: Mon 6th of October 2008

I was booked into the Seray Hotel All In...

"I was booked into the Seray Hotel All Inclusive for 1 week. On arrival we found out that the Hotel was overbooked and we were told we would be staying in the 'annex' of the hotel. This was a complete lie as it was a different hotel- that was directly behind it.

We were told that we could have Breakfast at our new hotel (Hotel Samoy) but that dinner and supper would be at the Seray Hotel- all the drinks would be at the Seray. This of course was very inconvenient for us.

The staff at the Seray Hotel just held there hands up and said there was nothing they could do for us. We found the staff very unhelpful, ignorant, couldnt care less attitude.

This Hotel was advertised as 4 star- on there website but in my opinion is not even a 1.
The Seray website advertises that each room has a mini bar and hairdryer and these were unavailable in the so called annex.

I would advise anyone who is looking for a holiday in Turkey and both hotels pop up on a website- NOT to book it. "

• Travel date: Sat 5th of July 2008

Hotels near Seray Class Apartments

Stayed at Seray Class Apartments? Share your insight.

Seray Class Apartments is also called