About Forever Club

Good
Good

maidenhead 15

Reviewed Fri 7th of December 2012

"brilliant stay,have to agree with wot wales 15 said,but evening entertainment was a bit poor for us,but not everyone likes the same thing,but it would'nt deter me from going back,super staff/food,rooms clean,our view was superb,if there was a downside,it was our trip to Kos,over the whole day we spent about 1 3/4 hours queuing to show our passports,and we thought Kos was quite expensive,i.e 2 vodka n tonics were averaging out at 10 euro's,but it's very pretty,apart from that,BRILLIANT HOLIDAY,"

• Travel date: Mon 25th of May 2009

Great Holiday

Reviewed Tue 25th of December 2012

"This hotel and its staff are superb we have just returned from two very nice weeks..the staff are very friendly and always have a smile and if you take the time to be pleasent to them they will do anything for you ,,just shows good manners go a long way..the food was nice and there is always something there to eat ,,fod round the pool is basic but the lads cooking it will have a laugh with you..dont book any trips with reps as you can save upto £30 per person if you take a trip into town ,for more info email me,,The rooms are very clean , bathrooms spotless, the evening entertainment is getting better as new team were brought in last week,,sunday night is Turkish night you will be asked if you would like to order wine and reserve table,dont bother food is the same and the free wine is very nice,,you will be offerd a fish or italian food night ,drinks extra, if you go be ready for a long night,,Bodrum is only a few miles away the local bus servise is very good every few mins,, and return is also simple just tell them were you are going they will tell you which bus you need,,if you have any questions please ask im happy to answere,so please enjoy your holidays here if you have the turkish bath becareful as they will start to do your nails and try to charge you extra, do try the free scuba dive in the pool that was good fun,,the terrace bar is a great place to meet new friends and chat away the evening,,"

• Travel date: Wed 20th of May 2009

Faultless hotel

Reviewed Fri 7th of December 2012

"Just returned from a great hotel at the Forever Club. It was my first holiday abroad in seven or eight years and I had high expectations - I certainly wasn't disappointed.

The hotel itself is quite large and incredibly clean. It is situated about a mile away from the town so it is quiet at night, but it's close enough that you can easily walk there in 15 or 20 mins. If you don't fancy walking, the dolmus bus goes straight past the hotel all day and will take you straight into town. During the day they seem to go past every few minutes.

The staff in the hotel are all extremely friendly, speak good English and will happily chat away with you. One of them was telling us how the owners have put a lot more money into it recently to improve the facilities and this is clear to see by how the hotel is generally.

The rooms are an adequate size for two people and contain the necessities you would expect and were all renovated last summer and so are all very clean and tidy. There are lifts in the hotel but due to the way the hotel is laid out you will still need to walk up down numerous steps, that's about the only thing I could find fault with in the hotel, which isn't really too much of an issue.

The hotel has a medium-sized swimming pool and it's own beach with a jetty. There were always sun loungers available, however, I imagine this might become a problem in the high season as it seemed fairly quiet when I was there.

The food and drink in the hotel is all inclusive. There is a large dining room and balcony which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a huge variety of food served so there is plenty to choose from and nothing ever ran out. There is also a snack bar by the pool which serves toasties and burgers. Other than the main bar, there are also bars by the pool and down by the beach which all serve soft drinks and alcoholic drinks, and on the beach one of the barmen will come down and take orders for everyone. On top of the regular restaurant there are also two a la carte restaurants - Seafood and Italian - which you can go to once per stay. I didn't try either of these while I was there, but if the normal restaurant is anything to go by I'm sure these will be faultless too.

Other things the hotel includes are a small shop, turkish bath, a small gym with what looks like fairly brand new equipment, pool tables and table tennis tables. Some of my friends went and had a turkish bath and massage and were all very pleased with the service they received. The main hotel bar also has unrestricted wireless Internet access.

All in all, the holiday and hotel were exactly what I had hoped for and I would really struggle to find anything bad with it. I would recommend it to anyone and have done so already."

• Travel date: Wed 20th of May 2009

Fantastic

Reviewed Wed 26th of December 2012

"We have just returned from a week at the Forever Club. The hotel is fantastic and we have never experienced such friendly service before. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag ourselves away from the hotel. In fact we didn't bother with most trips, having been before we only did the boat trip, which was amazing. It was so hot and relaxing on the boat, we were treated as family!
Breakfast is a lovely spread with omlettes, sausages, cheeses, cereals, pastries etc. At lunch and in the evening hot meals, rice, pasta, salad and some amazing desserts are available. The pool area is lovely, not massive but more intimate and friendly. All the staff were wonderful and very friendly. The Turkish Bath is a must! All restaurants are great. Our room was on the second floor, it was very spacious and modern.
Overall I would say this is an excellant hotel!"

• Travel date: Wed 29th of October 2008

Amazing hotel

Reviewed Fri 28th of December 2012

"Can not say any bad word about this hotel... everything was exellent, there are all facilities needed. People working there were really nice and helpful. The atmosphere was very homy. It's a place that you feel like coming back again."

• Travel date: Mon 2nd of June 2008

An excellent holiday in an excellent hotel!!

Reviewed Tue 25th of December 2012

"I booked my holiday at this hotel from shortlisting it against some other hotels. Then I came on here and read the reviews so have to say was slightly apprehensive after reading them as they weren't very good! Thankfully we had an amazing holiday. The hotel was excellent and I couldn't find anything to fault it. We had one of the newer rooms (look on their website and you can see the differences) which was clean and modern and everything you would expect from a 4* hotel. Our balcony was huge and we had lovely views across to the sea. The food was good and had something for everyone. Many people critise the food when they go on holiday but you just need to remember they have a different way of life to us so yes, do expect to be eating salad and cheese for breakfast! The hotel also has an al la carte restaurant, with either an italian or fish menu which is included in the all inclusive. Both are 5 courses and the food was excellent. We went 3 times! I cannot even begin to say how brilliant the staff were and we have made some good friends. Please do not be put off by their over friendly personalities, they are very genuine people and this is just how they are. They were exceptional with my friends 5 year old son and doted on him, running around after him all week. The location of the hotel was ideal for us. It's right on the edge of Bodrum so we weren't in the hustle and bustle but it's still close at hand. 10 minutes away by dolmus which cost 1.70 lira or 5 minutes by taxi which costs around 8 lira. There were enough activities in the hotel to keep you there. A turkish bath, boat trips, watersports on the beach and many others. There was entertainment at night which we only went to once which to be fair was a bit ropey but at least they had tried. As I said, I wasn't expecting much from this place after reading the reviews but I loved it here and can't wait to go back next year!!"

• Travel date: Tue 9th of October 2007

Forever Club, Bodrum

Reviewed Thu 27th of December 2012

"This hotel was advertised as a four star hotel and is more like a 2 star! The rooms are in need of refurbishment. Don't pay for a sea view room you don't get it and the rooms are near the pool where the music and people are loud till late! The food is average if you don't eat meat, learn to love salad. Expensive shopping both at hotel and Bodrum. 90% Dutch people stay here, the rest is Belgium, Russian and Turkish. All staff speak english, but are not approachable and rarely smile. Every evenings entertainment is met with the Forever Club dance which everybody who attends must do at the end of each nights performance. Which personally for me I would rather read a book. The drinks are expensive after midnight a small coke will set you back 5 lire! If Bodrum had been my first visit to Turkey I would never have returned, thank goodness for Fethiye!"

• Travel date: Sun 26th of August 2007

Nothing Special

Reviewed Fri 28th of December 2012

"I stayed at this "All Inclusive" hotel two nights over the weekend 4-6 May based on the recommendations from a friend and had a pleasant, relaxing stay. However, nothng about the place struck me as particularly good and I doubt I will return or recommend this place to others.

The hotel is located on the edge of Bodrum right on the ocean/bay with a good view of the surrounding hills, town and water. If you want to experience the town you have a little bit of a hike ahead of you or can grab a taxi or bus. Be careful of the taxis, one of my friends got ripped off by an unscrupulous driver.

The reception area is large and welcoming. Decor in the hotel was sparse with a few couches and paintings. Reception staff consisted of one Young Turk who spoke good english but was overwhelmed when several guests were in line.

As far as I can tell all the rooms had ocean views and have a small balcony overlooking the ocean. The rooms are clean, medium size with TV (only BBC in English all other channels Turkish), phone, stand-up shower, hair dryer and mini-fridge (which was empty). I had a double so two twin beds were in the room, but they seem small to American standards (my feet hung off the edge). There was an air-conditioner, but I never used it. The room was cleaned every day and fresh towels and linens were provided. Decor in the room is non-existent. A mirror, small chair and desk.

Forever Club bills itself as an "All Inclusive" hotel so food and drinks were free. However, free drinks consisted of sodas, juices, beer and local spirits/wine. The local spirits/wines were of pretty low quality and if you wanted name brand liquor (Bacardi and Coke) , you had to pay.

Breakfast lunch and dinner are all free and are served in a large dining room/hall. Very much like eating in a cafeteria with long tables and chairs. Decor here was non-existent and I felt like I was eating lunch back in my grade school cafeteria. The food and selection was good as well as the presentation of some of the dishes. Seems the chef put some effort in here. However, except for some small variations, the same dishes were offered every day at both lunch and dinner. After a couple days it would get quite repetitive. You also have the option of eating ala carte in a separate restaurant upstairs. However, this is not part of the "all inclusive" deal and you'll have to pay. I peeked in and the place was well decorated with table cloths and silverware. However, I did not eat here and can't comment on the selection or quality of the food.

The hotel has a medium size pool surrounded by a deck overlooking the ocean. The pool is nothing fancy and the water was cold. Staff circle the pool on occasion picking up glasses, but not frequently enough to provide drinks so, unless you want a very long wait, you have to get your own at the poolside bar. The hotel was not particularly crowded in May and there were plenty of chairs, loungers and sun umbrellas available.

Guests consisted mostly of Dutch, a few Germans and English and even fewer Turks. I was the only American. All the staff spoke some English, but not all particularly well. The staff I encountered were all very friendly.

There is little in terms of entertainment for children other than the pool and ocean. They have a ping-pong table and billiard table set in the back of one of the common areas, but that's it. It appeared most of the older children were very bored looking for something to do. They also have a small fitness room, but the few pieces of equipment looked in sad shape and I wouldn't waste my time.

The hotel has access to the ocean, but it's on the other side of a street and down a small cliff. The small hotel beach is mixed sand/stones and the water in May was even colder than the pool. There are no water sports or rentals offered on the beach.

The hotel offers massages which I took advantage of. However, it was more of a body rub with oils than a massage. It was cheap, only 20 Euro, but not particularly relaxing. A five on a scale of ten.

The hotel has WiFi but reception is bad in the rooms. I was constantly getting kicked off. Best bet is to go down in the bar and sit on a couch for internet access.

I read the earlier post about the hotel doctor and they do have a small office located next to the pool with “Doctor” above the door. I looked in and saw a young man sitting at a desk reading a book wearing a white smock and stethoscope around his neck. It appeared to me he was just another member of the staff who they gave a white smock and stethoscope to and told him to sit in the room. I’d be concerned if there was a real medical emergency and he had to respond.

The best thing about this hotel is that it's quiet. If you just want to relax by the pool, lay in the sun and read a good book, then this place may be for you. If you want lots of choices, things for the kids and an active vacation, stay away from here."

• Travel date: Fri 4th of May 2007

:-(

Reviewed Wed 26th of December 2012

"Bad hotel.Dirty rooms, not renovated at least 5 years.
Bad beach, especially for children.Small swim-pool.

Only good in this hotel is restaurant. Food was wery OK !"

• Travel date: Wed 6th of September 2006

Don't visit the hotel doctor!

Reviewed Thu 27th of December 2012

"absolutly awful. make sure you don't visit the doctor of the hotel. THEY RIP YOU OFF!!! If you have a medical problem, they take you to some hospital where they have a deal with, and for thousand of euro's do unnecessary examinations. If the hotels bring guests to this hospital, they give the employee's of the hotel free medical treatment. So if you have a bad headache, do not go the hotel doctor!!! I had to declare a thousand euro's to my insurance company because I had a bad headache!"

• Travel date: Tue 16th of May 2006