delphi rocks

Reviewed Sun 9th of December 2012

"me and 3 of my mates stayed at delphi for a week.the hotel was brilliant to say its 2 star.the bathroom was a bit cramped but apart from that the staff were brilliant from the waiters to the manager hussein.i would advise anybody to try the spa,have a turkish bath and use the jacuzzi,make sure you haggle over the price and try the massage its fantastic.
from ash,mini,zia and arfan from leeds."

• Travel date: Wed 11th of April 2007

not dissapointed at all

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"On Monday july 5th me an my mates all got ready to go to turkey .we book allocation on arrival but were guarnteed bodrum,so unexpected of what we were gettin we set off,we arrived at the delfi hotel and had no problems ,very basic (we got room only) but at the same time you were not allowed to bring drinks back to ur pad,lovely rooms and brilliant views with you own balcony.staff very friendly aswell.it is 3-4mins walk away from waterfront and bars/clubs. had a brilliant time though the security dude was a bit moody so we wound him up on the last night,we made pure noise and jumped in the pool an gave him a little run around ,just cuz his attitude stunk,but he probably sacked from there by now.swimming pool with slide and lil bar.payfone outside on right by the exchange rate shop.this was the first time we went 4 lads from liverpool in july 2004,most recently we went the bantur naz hotel check my review on that as well.love turkey and just cant get enough of it.we will be back!!
liverpool maffia KAZ, PHIL(AKA Cocky KIng),ANDY, ARJUN AKA DA BOMB.(this time no BATTY SHAVER) ha
if you want anymore info email me [email protected]"

• Travel date: Thu 7th of September 2006

frogs view

Reviewed Sun 9th of December 2012

"have stayed at the delfi many times mehmet and staff very help full and ziggy big chef absolutely greatfood cant wait till june my rooms always there. Frog from cov"

• Travel date: Tue 24th of January 2006

Delfi, good as always

Reviewed Sun 2nd of December 2012

"Visited the Delfi for the 6th time and enjoyed it again, i have know Mehmet for a long time and he is always welcoming.
We did have a problem with one waiter whose attitude was bad but after pointing this out he was dismissed.
Pool great fun with the slide and food was good.
Bar a little expensive but you can haggle a bit over your bill.
If you stay at the delfi and you need transport,just have a word with Mehmet and they will take you anywhere for a small charge.
We will be back in september for the 7th time."

• Travel date: Wed 1st of June 2005

Terrible Delfi

Reviewed Sun 2nd of December 2012

"We were a party of 5, 2 adults and 3 teenager girls. When we booked our accomodation at the Delfi we ordered 1 double room and, 1 self-catering apartment for the 3 girls, which they agreed to pay an extra £10.00 per night for. When we arrived, the story was quite different, we were offered 1 small self-catering room, one single bed with a double mattress on top, 2 bunk beds and a small double room all adjoining. We asked to be moved immediately and so they eventually found us 2 equally small adjoining rooms which contained 3 single beds side by side in one room and 2 single beds side by side in the other!
We complained to Memmet, the manager of the Delfi who refused to alter the prices of the rooms and continued to charge for a self-catering apartment even though the room was exactly the same size as ours, complete with cockroaches! I asked for a double bed, this we did not get either. Our hotel 'rooms' were right next to the outside bar and speakers and each day from 10.00am until 02.00am, music was played very loudly, relentlessly with little consideration for the guests.
On 2 occasions during our 2 week stay, the 'hotel' had weddings, no warnings were given, no alternative arrangements for the paying guests, which carried on until the same time scales. If that wasn't enough, the waiters around the pool were making vulgar comments about the girls' breasts.But, as ever, the manager didn't want to know.
I would not recommend anyone going to this hotel and I will never go to that hotel again, this has given me a very bad experience of Turkey."

• Travel date: Tue 17th of August 2004