Club Milta Hotel

Kaynar Mevkii Kizilagac Koyu , Bodrum , Turkey , Europe

Good

This is a lovely hotel and has exception...

Good

"This is a lovely hotel and has exceptional high quality of cleanliness, food etc.

However, I would not recommend this hotel if you have children!

I travelled to Turkey with my partner and son (aged 7) and as you can see from previous comments, there are not a lot of English people at this hotel. Subsequently, my son was easily bored."

• Travel date: Fri 26th of January 2007

I and my family have just returned home...

"I and my family have just returned home from a two week holiday, and I felt I had to write to say how impressed we all were. I came last year and had a wonderful time, this year with all the changes I felt like I was in heaven! Wow every single bit of the hotel is perfect it is much better without the slide and the dining arrangements with the tables is a much better way of doing it. The food was amazing and the choice was unbelievable.

We think what really made our holiday was the animation team. The shows were incredible, funny and the dancing was brilliant they all looked like they were enjoying themselves too.

But I have to say a special thanks to Williams, Renaldo and Maria who are the most amazing people, kind, funny they are really lovely people and I think they are lucky to have them with them! They made our holiday so special.

Also "H" as we used to call him - head of housekeeping what a nice helpful man, I would like to thank him to for his kindness throughout our holiday.

There are so many waiters and bar staff I would like to thank too but I can’t remember all their names! Just their smiling faces!

Thank you for club milta and everyone in it! We will be back next year!!
You should try club milta it is so clean and comfortable.

• Travel date: Tue 22nd of August 2006

I have visited Club Milta 3 times betwee...

"I have visited Club Milta 3 times between 2004 & 2005 and intend to return in 2006.
The hotel caters for everyone couples, families and groups of all ages.

There is a mixture of French, German and English and i found all though we didn't speak the same language the atmosphere was very polite. Through out our holidays we have made friends and kept in contact.

The staff are all very polite with a fantastic sense of humour and over the stretch of our holidays each member of staff went out of there way to speak to us every day by either sitting with us to eat or play games during the day.
They all work very hard from early in the morning till late at night. Every evening they performed a show either dancing or comedy sketches which are enjoyable to watch.

My friends and I felt very welcome as the staff always remember us when we return to the hotel.

The building is very clean and the room has everything that you would need, the rooms are cleaned every day also providing towels in the rooms and by the pool.

The food was always well displayed and the chefs also very friendly. the food caters for everyone if you want to try something authentic you could, or just stick to the good old pizza and chips. Sitting arrangements could be difficult but if most tables were full the staff would do there best to seat you with people who speak the same language.

The hotel has three bars so you can have a nice relaxing drink or party in the disco, each bar has a good selection of drinks (just watch the measures they can be strong)"

• Travel date: Wed 8th of February 2006

Myself and 2 of my friends have visited...

"Myself and 2 of my friends have visited Milta for the 3rd time in a year, the last time being Sep 05 and we are due to go out again in Sept 06.

We found the staff to be very friendly and attentive. The entertainment manager Cenk would join us for dinner most evenings.

The bar staff, Mutlu and Hakkan had a wonderful sense of humour concocting all sorts of drinks for us!

The food was delectable and had a variety for all different tastes! This varied each evening with the Hotel putting on theme nights like Turkish night where the cuisine was entirely Turkish and also American Night where the cuisine was hotdogs and pizza. The theme nights also ran to dress codes as well. With the whole hotel dressing in red and white, floral, black and white or denim.

The entertainment was well put together with the team working hard with either comedy sketches or dancing. You were able to see them practise in the Discothèque as you lazed by the pool. The entertainment team Ant, Badare, Yuki and Lola would run language lessons, pool competitions or board games with you through-out the day. The were up and visible from 8 in the morning and would join you in the disco DJ-ing the music until 2 at night.

The watersports were free and you were able to go out on the pedaloes and banana boats as many times as you wanted.

We were there when the flash floods hit the resort. Our room was flooded and we were put up for the night in the rooms in the hotel. The cleaning staff had our rooms re-cleaned to the same standard as when we first arrived with the option to change rooms should in case it happened again!

The pool the next day was full of mud and it took just a day to filter it clean. The cleaners worked tirelessly to make the Hotel look clean and tidy with not an ounce of litter and empty cups being removed from the tables quickly.

The hotel is a distance from the nearest town but is so cheap to get there from around 75p on the bus which runs from just outside the hotel gate.

There are very few English people at the resort but you are able to make friends quickly. The French, Russian and Belgians live up to there reputation and you have to be up early to get a sunlounger. But other than that the whole holiday was fantastic and we can't wait to go back again!!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 30th of January 2006

We visited the Club Hotel Milta with our...

Good

"We visited the Club Hotel Milta with our two children, aged 20 and 18. We thought the accommodation was excellent and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is right on a small beach from which you can go windsurfing and kayaking (included in the all-inclusive package!).

The setting is so beautiful it takes your breath away! The rooms were of a high standard of comfort with none of the dodgy plumbing sometimes associated with foreign hotels! The accommodation was cleaned daily and the staff involved in cleaning the rooms arranged clean towels in a beautiful origami fashion and sprinkled flower petals on the beds! It was a really nice touch and made us feel special. The food was perhaps the best part of the holiday.

The choice and presentation was impressive with a wide selection of meats, fish, vegetables and salads. For dessert lovers the choice was enormous with baskets overflowing with fresh fruits such as cherries and melon, premium ice-creams and an impressive array of desserts.

We had a thoroughly relaxing week away and enjoyed the opportunity to spending some time with our grown-up children in a rare period of time together. We will cherish the memory of the holiday forever!"

• Travel date: Fri 27th of January 2006

We had an excellent holiday at this hote...

"We had an excellent holiday at this hotel, which is set in large well maintained gardens, with a huge swimming pool, plenty of sunloungers and lots of activities if you want to participate in to stop you getting bored.

This was the first time we have stayed all inclusive and we weren’t disappointed, the food was superb, massive variety of dishes some of which were cooked in front of you, something even for the picky eaters, food and drinks were freely available throughout the day.

There was a generally good and friendly atmosphere throughout the hotel with both the guests and staff.

This hotel has its own beach which is a little on the small side with more shingle than sand, but there are free pedalos, canoes etc and motorised water sports at a charge.

The only drawback is the location with nothing within walking distance outside the hotel grounds, but the Dolmus comes to the hotel gates every 30 mins or so with a ride to Bodrum taking about 15 mins and costing 50p. Some people stayed within the hotel grounds all week and didn’t spend any money and still had a good time, but there are plenty of excursions if you want a day out.

This is a very well run hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed are stay."

• Travel date: Mon 31st of May 2004

I, mum, dad and my 7 year all were alloc...

"I, mum, dad and my 7 year all were allocated this property at last minute as our first choice ‘Club Bellaverde’ was not finished (after reading reviews maybe this was a good thing!!).

Anyhow, the Milta was absolutely spot on - we loved it!! Accommodation was lovely. Food excellent (even according to my mum who is the worlds worst eater) and the staff were superb-they really couldn’t do enough- for example my son went to get a drink and decided that he would get us one too and instead of struggling with a tray the bar man left his post and carried the drinks for him. Once we were around the pool and the "manager" was following the staff round making them redust the deckchairs etc as he felt they weren’t clean enough for us ‘important guests’. They even went so far as to clear up the beach every hour!!

Well done to the Milta - we shall be returning next year!!"

• Travel date: Mon 31st of May 2004

What a time we had!! Three oldish ??Wom...

"What a time we had!! Three oldish ??Women, looking for a relaxing holiday. We were booked to go to the Bellaverde but our tour operator moved us at the last minute. Thank you First Choice!

Our room was spacious, spotlessly clean and kept that way all week, with no help from us...sorry cleaning people, you certainly had your work cut out!

The food, well we have all put on weight, what a choice! I shall never forget the puddings. The entertainment was brilliant, side splittingly funny and very professional. The young team of entertainers kept going all day, their pool side antics were hilarious.

We were made to feel welcome wherever we went, and loved the Turkish people. I could go on and on, but yes we all had a great holiday and are hoping to go there again next year, same time for 2 weeks.

Fran, Marlene, Elaine from Somerset England"

• Travel date: Thu 30th of September 2004

We stayed at Club Milta, Torba in June 2...

"We stayed at Club Milta, Torba in June 2005 (myself, my husband and our 7 year old son).

Arriving in Turkey in the early hours, it was pleasing that this hotel is the first drop off with First Choice - only about a 25 minute transfer from the airport. The room was clean and comfortable with a fridge and was set in very attractive gardens well away from the hubbub of the main hotel.

Exploring the hotel the next morning, we found the rest of the hotel very clean, and the staff very attentive. All the meals are taken al fresco and food is always fresh....we take our hats off to the catering staff! The snack bar produces freshly cooked food while you wait during the day and the presentation of the evening buffet is just amazing...our seven year old tried almost everything, bringing back mountains of food to the table! And the desserts....well, be prepared to join the gym when you get back!

The only negative I can think of is that the tables are already set in groups of six, so if there’s just 3 of you (like us) you never know who you’re going to get sitting with you.....first two nights there was no conversation at all as our table neighbours were French and German. The remaining evenings were better once we’d met a few English people (who I feel were in the minority at Club Milta). Nightly, there were three or four chefs cooking different meats and fish al fresco and it was reassuring to see the food being cooked there and then in front of you.

From the helpful reception staff to the guy who mops the poolside all day, all the staff were exceptional. The daytime entertainment was based around the pool and the staff are not pushy at all to get you involved....I was quite happy spectating! The evening entertainment was very comical, hats off again to the animation team. Our son never tired of the pool and he had a kick about on the football pitch one day.

The Dolmus stops right outside the hotel and we found the Saturday Market in Turgetris to be well worth a visit - this involves getting a Dolmus to Bodrum and then another one to Turgetris.

We had a go in a pedaloe one day too, but it was a bit choppy! The beach is very pebbly and you need shoes on really to go for a wander.

All in all, Club Milta is a fun, clean hotel serving outstanding food, the staff are approachable and helpful, and the entertainment is there for the taking. The views across the bay are just beautiful. The weather for us was fantastic (never saw a cloud all week and never wore a long sleeved top at all - still warm at midnight) and watching the sunset whilst having your evening meal out in the open air is to die for....and by the end of the week, you’ll be fully conversant with the Club Milta Dance !! Would return with no hesitation."

• Travel date: Tue 31st of May 2005

Club Milta has got to be the best hotel...

"Club Milta has got to be the best hotel we have ever stayed in the staff were great the food lovely.

We went with our 4year old and we couldn’t get her out of the kids club to go into Bodrum for a day out.

I will be going back next year its fab.

• Travel date: Tue 31st of May 2005

Having stayed at many hotels in Turkey,...

"Having stayed at many hotels in Turkey, club milta has undoubtedly been the best. Why this four star hotel is not a 5 star is beyond us. 10km from Bodrum (about a 15 minute dolmus ride) and right on the seafront with beautiful views across the bay. The complex was immaculately clean, rooms were spacious and spotless, with fresh linen and towel change every day. The whole team of staff were welcoming, happy and eager to please. We were thrilled at the entertainment team, most Turkish animation teams seem to have the same sketch nights/bingo but this team were above average, putting on nightly “productions”- there poolside spectacular of “troy” would not have looked out of place in a English theatre! The hotel is owned by the same mega company that own “milyet” (Turkish newspaper) and a large TV company and so a lot of money has been invested into this hotel to make it luxury. It is well known amongst the locals as the best hotel in Bodrum and we could see why. It surprised us that it is only used by one English tour operator, as it has consistently had excellent reviews by all who stay.

The food is superb- the biggest selection we have ever seen, with chefs preparing fresh seafood/ kebabs/pizzas/ meats as well as a choice of casseroles/pastas/vegetarian dishes and a huge range of salads and accompaniments. There were a least 20 different sweets and you could also take bottles of wine to your table (no limit:). We were a little concerned that it would be a bit isolated but this was not the case- the dolmus picked up right outside the hotel grounds, just 1.5 ytl (new lira) which is currently about 60p to go into Bodrum centre. The sea is perfect- warm and crystal clear, and the kids (and adults!) had a great time taking loaves of bread onto the jetty to feed all the local fish- they would even take it out of hand if you swam with them! also pedaloes/ canoes are free or you can Jet Ski across the bay.

A great thanks to Harkan, Emran, and Mutlu (bar staff and chef) for your constant high quality service and friendly banter."

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2005

We went for the first family holiday for...

"We went for the first family holiday for a few years with our children (aged 21 and 19) to the Club Hotel Milta. We had a fantastic time. The food was especially impressive with a great choice of main courses, salads and desserts all included in the deal we were on. The accommodation was first class (much better than many resorts we have been to) and the staff were incredibly friendly!

The beach was small but had a lot of watersports also included. The only complaint was the entertainment which was a bit weak, being run completely by the hotel team(huge!). We would not hesitate to return to such a friendly place!

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2005

Hotels near Club Milta Hotel

Stayed at Club Milta Hotel? Share your insight.