Good

Definately the best place to stay in Bitez

Reviewed Mon 29th of October 2012

"We have now stayed at the Meis for 2 years running and will definately be returning next year too. The apartments are very clean, spacious and well maintained. The gardens are beautiful and the pool kept spotless. There is also nothing better than having your breakfast underneath the shade of the old mulberry tree. The staff are very friendly and always have time to talk with you. Pellin the Manager, even waved us off when it was time to return home - a very nice touch. We have holidayed in Turkey for 7 years now and this is definately the best place we have stayed in. If you are looking for a peaceful, relaxing holiday, then look no more - choose the Meis Apart and you will have a great time."

• Travel date: Sun 26th of July 2009

Best relaxing hotel I have been in Bodrum

Reviewed Mon 8th of October 2012

"Last summer I went to Meis Apart with 3 friends and it was a great value for money with its Ikea furnished clean rooms, helpful staff, lovely tiny pool & great lemon trees...waiting for the next time!"

• Travel date: Sat 25th of July 2009

chill out place

Reviewed Thu 25th of October 2012

"The apartments are lovely cleaned every day. staff very friendly and helpfull. Bitez has a lovely seafront and the bars and restaurants are very chilled out at night.
Blue moon bar across the road is very good and great food. We also went to Pedesa just off the seafront near to the Bitez jewlelry shop.
Great food there .
Bodrum market is on tues thats an experience .
All in all a great place to stay and thanks to all the staff and special friends we met especially K and L xx I hope to go back to stay there again in the future.
Val and Tracey"

• Travel date: Mon 6th of July 2009

Living & Loving Bitez

Reviewed Fri 9th of November 2012

"There are so many things to talk about when commenting on Bitez , so what I will say is very simple , AMAZING ! If someone wants to know about Bitez abd the surrounding ares , please feel free to contact me . Chris ."

• Travel date: Tue 30th of June 2009

Stay here, and receive a standard youd expect in the uk

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"We stayed here in may this year and it was wonderful! It was a last minute holiday and very cheap, usually when we do this sort of thing you get what you pay for, bit rough and ready but just ok. Not with the meis, it was new and beautiful a large apartment decorated courtesy of ikea came with a tv, telephone air con (at no extra cost) and a shower which was very possibly a power shower. The key card for your door went into a slot inside which enables you lights electricity and air con, no wastage and the air con cools the apartment super quick. We had a beautiful large wooden decked balcony overlooking the pool as did most if not all of the apartments, the ground floor units have a terrace. The place itself is kept amazingly clean uniformed cleaners in every day staff v polite, we ate breakfast under the big old tree every morning. And last but not least time by the pool is also relaxing plenty of loungers and parasols with a beautiful pool.
The apartments are within a 5 min stroll of the beach front where there are plenty of bars and restaurants.
We wish we were still there this holiday was totally relaxing."

• Travel date: Mon 15th of June 2009

great

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"this was a great holiday stay, clean apartments, well maintained and seviced, friendly staff especially the lady owner, who sorted a last minute problem for us, a turkish holiday to remember."

• Travel date: Tue 16th of September 2008

Loved Bitez

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"I spent 2 weeks in the Meis Aparts in August and overall I would have to say I loved my stay. The staff were friendly and polite and yet kept to the background. The rooms were clean and new looking. The kitchen was reasonably well equipped, the shower was strong and I had hot water every time I wanted it day or night. I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast under the big old tree every morning which was plentiful and relaxing. The pool was large and inviting, but it wasn't always possible to get a sunbed as people were putting their towels out from early in the morning. The other grumble I would have is about the noise from the road behind my room. What with dogs, motorbikes, a horse, a wedding and more cars than you would expect from such a small place, it was extremely noisy at times. Bitez itself was pretty and quiet and restful. The dolmus to Bodrum stops right outside the hotel gate and cost about £1.50 each way."

• Travel date: Sun 14th of September 2008

Meis Apart

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"I travelled to the Meis Aparts in a group of 8 in August. The apartments were very clean and obviously new, the kitchen was fairly well equipped and it's possible to cook a meal in the room if you want to. Breakfast served under the tree was lovely and there was always plenty of food (a lot of cheese)! The staff were pleasant and helpful and there was no pressure to eat or drink there as there is in different hotels. The only negative things I could say were that there weren't enough sun beds and you needed to be up at 7 to get one. Also, my bedroom backed on to the road and although Bitez is a tiny place the main road running through is like the M5. The noise from the road went on all night!

Bitez itself is a very pretty place with lots of sea front restaurants to choose from. There are hammocks and big comfy cushions to chill out on all over the beach. Lovely.

I would go back to Meis Aparts, but probably not in August."

• Travel date: Thu 11th of September 2008

beautiful haven

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"Just arrived home yesterday from two weeks at the Meis Apartments. This was our third trip to Turkey and second to Bitez which we love and have to say that this was the nicest place we'd stayed. Great apartments with everything you could need, brilliant shower which is rare in Turkey, clean and fresh rooms, lovely location (about 5 minutes walk from the beach) near enough to get to the beach quickly but far enough away not to be disturbed if you wanted peace and quiet.
Towels changed regularly but not sure about the bedding! Staff were around but unintrusive which was great. Took a long time to get a safe sorted out but took the telly away for repair without us even asking!!!
Fantastic mulberry treet at the back of the complex for just sitting under or eating from the poolside cafe.
Would definitely go back and will look at prices for next year's holiday."

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of August 2008

Lovely

Reviewed Fri 9th of November 2012

"The Meis Apartments were exactly as I had hoped they would be after reading very good reports about them - they are just a year old and the apartments themselves are very clean, modern and airy with every one having a large balcony or terrace and located in gorgeous quiet gardens just off the main beach front (a few minutes walk away and there are plenty of restaurants and shops there).
When we were there at the end of May it was still very quiet and we quite often had the pool area to ourselves (heaven!) but I think even in high season it wouldn't be too crowded as they only have 30 apartments and most people seem to spend the day by the beach. The pool was very clean but cold which was refreshing after a day of sun!
The staff were very friendly and helpful and even the dog was lovely!
All in all, a very good value holiday and definitely the best apartments I have ever stayed in."

• Travel date: Fri 27th of June 2008